Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:45:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin - Android Released - Bittrex -  (Read 334551 times)
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:39:08 PM

Does anybody put ENRG on MintPal?

Mines all staking in my wallet. No one stores on MintPal since the vericoin hack do they?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

why some guys want to put the price down with some small orders? it is so stupid because it will not be beneficial for themselves if they also have Energycoin in hands. i will get some funds tomorrow, and will help build the buyer wall.

There is a strong signal for that guy who try to push the price down on Bittrex.   
It was a good day on Bittrex today.
Hope the exchange rate can hold this level.
Can't do that alone so I hope on support and then we can enter the front page soon of CryptoCurrency Marketcap

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
colinfx

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:08:35 PM

why some guys want to put the price down with some small orders? it is so stupid because it will not be beneficial for themselves if they also have Energycoin in hands. i will get some funds tomorrow, and will help build the buyer wall.

There is a strong signal for that guy who try to push the price down on Bittrex.   
Can't do that alone so I hope on support and then we can enter the front page soon of CryptoCurrency Marketcap

Under 100 sat will not last long. I know of a few people accumulating and building their positions patiently.
rockrabbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:29:27 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 01:24:57 AM by rockrabbit

Under 100 sat will not last long. I know of a few people accumulating and building their positions patiently.

i think it will last for a long time, because there is a big sell order at 97 sat.

i try to keep the price at 80+ sat, but someone tried to push the price down. my more funds will come to the market soon, and i will eat all the coins under 90 sat. at the mean time, i will also set a buyer wall at 60 sat.  

to the guy who want to dump, you can dump your coins to me at 60 sat. i will eat your coins all.

we also need other people's support from our community except Jan.
rockrabbit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:16:41 AM

Alright, my funds are in the market at Bittrex. I'll love to accumulate more before the Android wallet release.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 04:38:57 AM

I eat small potions and put a buy order in the highest region. My goal is above 1K before the end of this year.
I shall never sell from the coins I manage for the EnergyCoin Foundation!
We @AlterraWUR are serious working on business plan for the trees. See my signature.
The relation Energy with trees is that trees are carbon sink and that is good for beter climate.
We have awesome idea to extent the effect of carbon sink:
People get reward for the tree data and because they do we also want plant trees into the topics.
We call it idea TwinTree (like twin cites) and for municipality a great opportunity  to multiply their tree stock counting for the town.
There are really big companies who want to pay for lower their carbon feet so they are going provide the EnergyCoin for donation and reward.
But I need one other thing: People with coins have to spend the EnergyCoin to energy saving goods like led lamps, solar panels or urban windmills and pay for green energy. That part of the ecosystem we have to work out but when the chicken is there the egg will follow!

So 1 $ for 1 ENRG is the goal when we are above 1K sat.

colinfx

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:21:38 AM

i think it will last for a long time, because there is a big sell order at 97 sat.

i try to keep the price at 80+ sat, but someone tried to push the price down. my more funds will come to the market soon, and i will eat all the coins under 90 sat. at the mean time, i will also set a buyer wall at 60 sat.  

to the guy who want to dump, you can dump your coins to me at 60 sat. i will eat your coins all.

we also need other people's support from our community except Jan.

Ok, i've bought everything up to 100 sat including that big sell wall (yummy!), i've added to your buy support at 60 sat.

Sellers - bring it on - I will keep buying Cheesy
kawa900jc

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:35:16 AM

Thank you MrCoins Grin
You are GREAT!

colinfx

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:36:27 AM

I eat small potions and put a buy order in the highest region. My goal is above 1K before the end of this year.
We @AlterraWUR are serious working on business plan for the trees. See my signature.
The relation Energy with trees is that trees are carbon sink and that is good for beter climate.
People get reward for the tree data and because they do we also want plant trees into the topics.
We call it idea TwinTree (like twin cites) and for municipality a great opportunity  to multiply their tree stock counting for the town.
There are really big companies who want to pay for lower their carbon feet so they are going provide the EnergyCoin for donation and reward.
But I need one other thing: People with coins have to spend the EnergyCoin to energy saving goods like led lamps, solar panels or urban windmills and pay for green energy. That part of the ecosystem we have to work out but when the chicken is there the egg will follow!

Jan, you are doing an AWESOME job! We in the community will continue to support the price and keep buying cheap ENRG until the world realises what we have!
colinfx

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:07:46 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 11:19:46 AM by colinfx

Guys, just a quick reminder...

Please REMOVE your ENERGYCOIN from the exchanges, get them in to a local wallet and STAKE!

This helps SUPPORT the network and YOUR investment! And you get FREE COINS!!!

With recent exchange hacks, if a large number of coins gets in to the wrong hands, it's enough to kill a coin.

So please. STAKE your coins!

FREE COINS for all who STAKE!!
colinfx

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:33:38 AM

Jan, you are doing an AWESOME job! We in the community will continue to support the price and keep buying cheap ENRG until the world realises what we have!
I did a 100K buy order @ 101 and I hope that is the new floor!
If not I just buy more ENRG!

That's brilliant! This sort of community buy support will soon have the sellers void of coins!
energycr (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:21:55 PM

hi colinfx!

the other day as you suggested me to look at pos 2.0. since it requires a hard fork. i think i would be best to wait for our android wallet release. which is on hold because we were adding in-app trading and design optimization to it. (since its custom android app)
energycr (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:30:44 PM

just realized energycoin is 2 weeks from being a 6 months old coin Grin and out of the most of free distributed cois. this is most living coin without the need of miners Grin
Harcon

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:20:58 PM

Anyone know of a good way to get/earn Energy? I will continue to buy them from exchanges, but my budget for doing so will be tight as I go into an upgrade cycle for my computers and network equipment.

I want to be able to not only hold and mine but also earn so that I can continue to grow m holdings. I will be actively looking at starting a company around Energy coin next year, but until then, I want to cover all possible ways that I can get a hold of more Energy.

Energy: eKVg45HYAJub6A363RqamsGJC33eeqAgyb
Nubits:  BGizWdeqr3UEcfficsFnwY9DZu2kLBNVVS
Bitcoin: 1KZcY8hLv1F2Rpgo3QYSpYwd3hhXCwZzBN
energycr (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:30:17 PM

Anyone know of a good way to get/earn Energy? I will continue to buy them from exchanges, but my budget for doing so will be tight as I go into an upgrade cycle for my computers and network equipment.

I want to be able to not only hold and mine but also earn so that I can continue to grow m holdings. I will be actively looking at starting a company around Energy coin next year, but until then, I want to cover all possible ways that I can get a hold of more Energy.

if you just bought nxt then buy energyGHS from nxt asset exchange. they will generate energycoins for you. ask @crypto4jan for more details. I am unsure if the mining is still going on or not. But it was quite profitable as energycoin's price was low.
Harcon

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:21:45 AM

if you just bought nxt then buy energyGHS from nxt asset exchange. they will generate energycoins for you. ask @crypto4jan for more details. I am unsure if the mining is still going on or not. But it was quite profitable as energycoin's price was low.

Yeah, I did buy 1 share and only one share because the site the asset for energy mining seems to not be working anymore. Im still unclear who/how to contact a person to give my energy address, so maybe I will figure it out soon or find that they no longer are doing the mining.

I just felt I should make sure I am not missing any possible avenues to make extra energy coin. My searches turn up very few practical ways to get a hold of energy other then exchanges. What I would like to do is set a goal between staking,buying and earning energy coin where I an make 2000 or 3k energy a day where at least some of that 2 or 3k a day dose not involve exchanges or sitting at the computer. In essence I want multiple streams of income and I want to put as much into my wallet before Feb of 2015 as I can. After that point I will have a better Idea of what I will be accepting Energy coin for in my own business.

Energy: eKVg45HYAJub6A363RqamsGJC33eeqAgyb
Nubits:  BGizWdeqr3UEcfficsFnwY9DZu2kLBNVVS
Bitcoin: 1KZcY8hLv1F2Rpgo3QYSpYwd3hhXCwZzBN
energycr (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:55:49 AM

Yeah, I did buy 1 share and only one share because the site the asset for energy mining seems to not be working anymore. Im still unclear who/how to contact a person to give my energy address, so maybe I will figure it out soon or find that they no longer are doing the mining.

I just felt I should make sure I am not missing any possible avenues to make extra energy coin. My searches turn up very few practical ways to get a hold of energy other then exchanges. What I would like to do is set a goal between staking,buying and earning energy coin where I an make 2000 or 3k energy a day where at least some of that 2 or 3k a day dose not involve exchanges or sitting at the computer. In essence I want multiple streams of income and I want to put as much into my wallet before Feb of 2015 as I can. After that point I will have a better Idea of what I will be accepting Energy coin for in my own business.

again, it's best if you ask crypto4jan, he's looking after this matter, he's been helpful in the past. You can easily earn around 100K energycoins a month, if you put up some btc of buy orders. Your btc will always be yours. And you keep mining energycoins as well.
You can look at old dividends payments to make up how many energycoins you could get.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 06:59:28 AM

@Haron I can't see your buy of one share in the =http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/assets.php?asset=964524364158165243
nxtblock explorer
. Did you buy from the correct one. The one I mentioned is the only right one.
In nextwallet you can send a message to the asset owner (Ryan) and there you put our EnergyCoin wallet address.
On het site he has also some instruction video or search for that.
The last week payment was 60K for 500 shares but the one therefore was 4453 ENRG!
On some reason it fluctuates and the BTC price very low so electricity costs take a lot of the potential profit.
With the 100 shares for sale there you can make some profit but it is hyper speculative and only when BTC rises it I maybe interesting.
For 100 shares you pay 50 $ so it is not a big investment.
With 50 $ you can now buy 200K ENRG on Bittrex for 82-90 sat A nice price I think so if you want to accumulate that is the easiest way.
It is possible that the exchange rate is going up soon then you can buy less ENRG for 50 $, also for the mining shares less ENRG.
If the exchange rate is going down then the mining shares are maybe a better choice for accumulation.
The choice is yours and make your own strategies to accumulate ENRG.

Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:25:47 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 04:37:18 PM by Digithusiast

I fear it is extremely hard to hold price up when some of us are buying, when not so much is being added to EnergyCoin development-wise.
Many holders have been holding their coins from the start, and they will probably be eager to sell as they do not see not a lot progress since the time they bought the coins.
What Jan is mentioning above is an important one; with only €50 or USD you buy approx 200k+ of EnergyCoin.
Now that is a bargain for new EnergyCoin buyers.

I think it would be great for EnergyCoin if it could get on an exchange where people can buy ENRG directly with Euro, like i.e. the exchange litebit.eu
Then it would make sense for us to promote among friends and family, because newcomers would be able to buy ENRG in an easy way by using iDEAL payment processing.
Suddenly an idea pops up with me :-) maybe we could build such an exchange ourselves. Let me think about it.
edit: it would not be an exchange, but an EnergyCoin store with coin packages i.e.; "Oak package - support forests around the globe and become an EnergyCoin Oak contributor by buying ENRG 100.000 for only € ... "
We could give the packages names of trees i.e. Could that be something?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:47:39 PM

I fear it is extremely hard to hold price up when some of us are buying, when not so much is being added to EnergyCoin development-wise.
Many holders have been holding their coins from the start, and they will probably be eager to sell as they do not see not a lot progress since the time they bought the coins.
What Jan is mentioning above is an important one; with only €50 or USD you buy approx 200k+ of EnergyCoin.
Now that is a bargain for new EnergyCoin buyers.

I think it would be great for EnergyCoin if it could get on an exchange where people can buy ENRG directly with Euro, like i.e. the exchange litebit.eu
Then it would make sense for us to promote among friends and family, because newcomers would be able to buy ENRG in an easy way by using iDEAL payment processing.
Suddenly an idea pops up with me :-) maybe we could build such an exchange ourselves. Let me think about it.
note: it would not be an exchange, but an EnergyCoin store.
Nice idea and this it is actually part of the business plan we work on.
When the tree collector app is launched, first start is in one municipality to test how people react and when we are sure that it is working well than we go nationwide in the Netherlands. The EnergyCoin was actually in the collection of litebite.eu but they removed it a while ago. So a kind of shop for buying green energy saving goods is for sure one of the tasks we working on. The green goods gives energy saving and therefore companies will donate for reducing their carbon usage. They have indirect profit when people using these green energy saving goods. The exact details I can't tell but the plans we discuss are real and we really want use EnergyCoin as currency for the green transactions. The dream I 've is more concrete then ever!
So 50$ for 200k is really a bargain! 2000$ is more realistic when everything is going the way I 've in mind.

Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: