Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160976 times)
ellen.yan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:50:31 AM

Hey, what's the algo? Not a dafuq is it?  Grin

It's based off LiteCoin so it's Scrypt algo.

California needs a coin because why? Is the state getting kicked out of the union?

4.5% premine?! That will magically be transferred to the people of California?? How will pull that off?

Doesn't seem shady at all.  Roll Eyes

It's a lot less than the Auroracoin pre-mine.

There is many ways to authenticate who really lives in California without violating user privacy, for example establishing a TeamViewer connection to check their IP/ISP.

Or simply sending a text message & looking up their carrier on http://www.fonefinder.net/

u send coin to california people did any good for this coin? how we know u send how many...next time Houston coin would come...

EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:39:42 AM

There is really a need for more nodes.

Connection to the nodes is really slow so updating qt takes some while.

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:31:11 PM

There is really a need for more nodes.

Connection to the nodes is really slow so updating qt takes some while.

I turn off my PC @ Night and turn it back on during the day, and it syncs back up quickly. You should join the group chat on Skype maybe they can help you out?
HaRR0o

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:33:58 PM

California needs a coin because why? Is the state getting kicked out of the union?

4.5% premine?! That will magically be transferred to the people of California?? How will pull that off?

There is many ways to authenticate who really lives in California without violating user privacy, for example establishing a TeamViewer connection to check their IP/ISP.

Or simply sending a text message & looking up their carrier on http://www.fonefinder.net/

u send coin to california people did any good for this coin? how we know u send how many...next time Houston coin would come...

Listen to how this guy talks there's no way he is from California or any state in the USA LOL. "U send coin" is classic Indian

Also guys we need to keep voting over @ swisscex voting ends tonight I just voted #3808 https://www.swisscex.com/voting
AllisionMarieLewis

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:35:34 PM

Listen to how this guy talks there's no way he is from California or any state in the USA LOL. "U send coin" is classic Indian

Also guys we need to keep voting over @ swisscex voting ends tonight I just voted #3808 https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Going to keep voting until I see us on there #dedicated2CaliforniaCoin

_____________██████████████████▄
_________██████████████████████████▄
______███████████__`_____`_███████████▄
____████████3_____▄███▀__–__`__████████▄
___███████___–▄█████▀_████████–___███████
__███████___████████__███████████8___█████▄
_██████___████████▀___████████████–_`██████
v█████___█████████______$██████████___██████
o█████___█████████–_________████████__██████
o█████___█████████____________██████__██████
█████–___███████______███████__███___██████
_–██████__–█████_–██████████████3___██████
__q██████___–███████████████████___o███████
____███████____–█████████████____–███████
_____–███████ –_______________v████████
________█████████████████████████████
__________q▀█████████████████████▀
ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●
|
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:59:29 PM

Next winner will be chosen: in a minute

Thanks everybody for making us top #5

Hopefully we get picked this time around!

CaliforniaCoin: CL5gpVny63BV9w8ZthUps9w9Sz4s6h5zMz
AllisionMarieLewis

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:02:02 PM

Next winner will be chosen: in a minute

Thanks everybody for making us top #5

Hopefully we get picked this time around!

crossing my fingers  Grin

ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
|
JaxonBTC

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:10:50 PM

Just added 3 more votes. Smiley
JaxonBTC

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:22:32 PM

Ok, I might need a little help or feedback from the California Coin community or the Dev on this one as it could potentially be a big deal for all of us:

I mentioned shortly after launch that I know some people that work at CA marijuana dispensaries here in Los Angeles.  I also know the owner of a marijuana  edible company that is currently trying to get product in new dispensaries.  What I'm trying to negotiate and it seems promising so far is to get them on board with California Coin in this way:  Certain of the edible products would be promotional loss leader products as in sold at a loss if the buyer uses California Coin's for the purchase.  I think this could be huge because it would give the coin real world value and raise awareness in that people that like edible would want to learn about California Coin to save on their purchases.  Also, something like this would almost definitely get California Coin some media attention which would only help our cause to become more mainstream. The dispensaries would accept and hold California Coin as an investment asset until they want to trade it for BTC then fiat. I think once a couple of dispensaries do it and it becomes a "thing" more dispensaries would start accepting it hopefully creating a domino effect.  Also California and marijuana share a long and well publicized relationship ie. Emerald Triangle, Humboldt, etc... so this could be an appropriate first step.

I think I can make this work but am asking for feedback in regards to how many coins would be enough incentive for the involved parties to take the risk.  I've already voted as many times as possible to get us on an exchange and have sent .045 BTC to swisscex to help make this happen.  I am dedicated to this coin and making it a success in what ever way I can. 

PM me or reply in this thread
AllisionMarieLewis

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:29:29 PM

Just added 3 more votes. Smiley

I just added one more  Smiley 3816 now

ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
|
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 11:32:33 PM

Ok, I might need a little help or feedback from the California Coin community or the Dev on this one as it could potentially be a big deal for all of us:

I mentioned shortly after launch that I know some people that work at CA marijuana dispensaries here in Los Angeles.  I also know the owner of a marijuana  edible company that is currently trying to get product in new dispensaries.  What I'm trying to negotiate and it seems promising so far is to get them on board with California Coin in this way:  Certain of the edible products would be promotional loss leader products as in sold at a loss if the buyer uses California Coin's for the purchase.  I think this could be huge because it would give the coin real world value and raise awareness in that people that like edible would want to learn about California Coin to save on their purchases.  Also, something like this would almost definitely get California Coin some media attention which would only help our cause to become more mainstream. The dispensaries would accept and hold California Coin as an investment asset until they want to trade it for BTC then fiat. I think once a couple of dispensaries do it and it becomes a "thing" more dispensaries would start accepting it hopefully creating a domino effect.  Also California and marijuana share a long and well publicized relationship ie. Emerald Triangle, Humboldt, etc... so this could be an appropriate first step.

I think I can make this work but am asking for feedback in regards to how many coins would be enough incentive for the involved parties to take the risk.  I've already voted as many times as possible to get us on an exchange and have sent .045 BTC to swisscex to help make this happen.  I am dedicated to this coin and making it a success in what ever way I can. 

Sounds like a great idea if you ask me! Let get those dispensaries on board with California Coin.

At the moment the bounty for the first real merchant is 1,000,000 CaliforniaCoins

For the purpose of making this coin a success I'm willing to raise this bounty to 10 Million California Coins  Smiley The merchant must have a real business with real customers to claim this bounty.

Let's make it happen!

MikeGAZ83

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:34:24 PM

it's not "if" it becomes a thing it's when and when that happens your friends dispensaries will be there to profit big time when the value of CAC sours up through the roof.
AllisionMarieLewis

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

Sounds like a great idea if you ask me! Let get those dispensaries on board with California Coin.

At the moment the bounty for the first real merchant is 1,000,000 CaliforniaCoins

For the purpose of making this coin a success I'm willing to raise this bounty to 10 Million California Coins  Smiley The merchant must have a real business with real customers to claim this bounty.

Let's make it happen!

10 million coins wow that's surely a good incentive for a merchant to come along and just hold this for a while

ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
|
ea$ySTRe3T

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:37:15 PM

So who won on swisscex?
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:39:06 PM

One merchant is all we need to create that domino affect man do what ever you can in your powers to make sure your buddies companies get on board with this coin. Just remind them about how high the gains were with BTC and anyone would get interested in holding onto a coin once it's so early the value only has one way to go and that's up.
AllisionMarieLewis

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:40:48 PM

So who won on swisscex?

I think they are still choosing.. hope we get picked..

ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
|
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:42:37 PM

So who won on swisscex?

I think they are still choosing.. hope we get picked..

We really need this exchange to start us off. Now it says winners are picked in 3 days so I'm wondering who got picked if we didn't?
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:44:43 PM

So who won on swisscex?

We are still 5th which is pretty awesome we're beating out a lot of coins
AllisionMarieLewis

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:47:25 PM

So who won on swisscex?

We are still 5th which is pretty awesome we're beating out a lot of coins

If we are 5th at the moment then does that mean we didn't get chosen this round  Huh Huh

ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
|
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 11:49:36 PM

I'd like to let everybody know we still have 49 spots left for IPO investors and these are the details:

IPO

Looking For  Investors To Invest .1 BTC Each Which Will Be Used To Pay Our Way Into Exchanges Such As Cryptsy and SwissCex & The Many Others Where You Can Send BTC In Exchange For Vote's.

As an investor you should be serious and passionate about CaliforniaCoin as you'll be receiving 900 Thousand Coins for your .1 BTC investment. This is strictly limited to 50 investors.

California Coin is destined for success for a few simple reasons. It's got a growing community that is dedicated to the coin & once businesses start accepting this it will lead to news media coverage and the prices will increase significantly.

Send .1 BTC to - 15LNCytbeaZrYMcXthV7UJevhmkuTusJRi

.1 BTC which will get you 900K coins. I'm hoping that this gives people enough of an incentive to invest in California Coin & hold it because there will be long term gains that will be very huge.

The BTC will go towards getting us on exchanges and in exchange you will have an extra big incentive to be a more active in our community since you have more coins.

It's a win-win for everybody.

If you or anyone else would like to take me up on this offer PM/reply here or Skype: TheCaliforniaCoin

1 Investor - .1 BTC

49/50 Investor Spots Left

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: