Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:33:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOTO] Motocoin  (Read 178172 times)
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:33:11 AM

I have known about MOTO... Smiley

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:31:31 AM

I didn't check it for long time, so I don't know how long ago MOTO was added, but it's so. Grin
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange

If WilliamLie2 is somewhere around, I hope he will add the new exchange to the OP. It's not a lot of work. Engrish,yay

Yep great addition. Thanks for all who voted with DOT. I've send a bunch myself too Smiley

There hasn't been any trades yet so it's a fresh new start.
Marketpairing with BTC, LTC, DOGE, FTC and a few others.

Not sure if C-Cex will keep MOTO listed but now we have a backup. 
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:42:51 AM

guys please email me at doddswillem@gmail.com if you need an extra vote on MOTO...

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:20:35 PM

I accidentially clicked on page 17 instead of this one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591724.320

More specifically: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591724.msg6944752#msg6944752

It gave me a wonderful idea.
We should make it so that everyone gets the same levels generated (based on the last block)
When you press F6 the block reward decreases by 1 and you go to the next level.
Boom, we just solved bots.

Thank you Page 17!

So, is this able to be done?
willoweb

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:55:53 PM

I will ask Jesus to install some visions into my brain, which will be telepathically sucked into my computer, which has a built in telepathy interface which can take note of key statements that influence its response.... Other noise is also recorded and can be useful as a study in subjective epi-phenomena, also known as psychology.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:00:50 PM

With a decent price, botowners (read dev's) did not have incentive to improve the game. But at current price reflecting the situation they will not make profit.
Only way to get interest back is to give MOTO back into hands of real players. Only then it can be marketed for adoption.

Once it does improve I would be glad to assist with promotion. It's useless to promote the game in current state. Those coins should be the reward for effort to play it and not for some greedy hacker mentality basically compromising the network (and lowering the price). Basically they failed to create this great concept and MOTO certainly is not proof-of-play.   
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:40:54 PM

With a decent price, botowners (read dev's) did not have incentive to improve the game. But at current price reflecting the situation they will not make profit.
Only way to get interest back is to give MOTO back into hands of real players. Only then it can be marketed for adoption.

Once it does improve I would be glad to assist with promotion. It's useless to promote the game in current state. Those coins should be the reward for effort to play it and not for some greedy hacker mentality basically compromising the network (and lowering the price). Basically they failed to create this great concept and MOTO certainly is not proof-of-play.    
Thats why I keep saying we either need to relaunch or just fork and create a new coin. No one is going to play anymore after the bot owners became rich. Since I don't think anyone here wants to lose their motocoins we should just start a new coin called playcoin. Can we PLEASE do this???

We'll never recover from where we are now unless someone famous or something talks about us.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:49:02 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 10:42:09 AM by e1ghtSpace

ah ok. but still, there should be some transparency gradient glowing things floating around that look like glowing dust particles and shit...
i can't do that...
unless the game can take PNGs which takes transparency gradients, that could look pretty cool...
The game used .bmp files with transparency which is cool. Maybe you can use that.

Edit: And after you've finished texturing we can put them into Playcoin.
Edit 2:
Come on guys! Lets do this!! We just need someone to change a little bit of code.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 02:21:43 AM

Holy crap guys, do you know how lucky I am?

I did a whois on motocoin.org and guess what I found?

Registry Expiry Date: 2015-04-10T20:59:10Z

Thats right, in 2 days the domain is going to go down.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:14:03 PM

Holy crap guys, do you know how lucky I am?

I did a whois on motocoin.org and guess what I found?

Registry Expiry Date: 2015-04-10T20:59:10Z

Thats right, in 2 days the domain is going to go down.
WTH someone registered the Motocoin website and not it has ads on it.

Lets create Playcoin
sparkster

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:30:44 AM

Don't forget we have this https://github.com/motocoin-dev/motocoin-site in case if somebody want to restore it.

Also, it's still possible to download builds from github: https://github.com/motocoin-dev/motocoin/releases
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 11:00:13 AM

Don't forget we have this https://github.com/motocoin-dev/motocoin-site in case if somebody want to restore it.

Also, it's still possible to download builds from github: https://github.com/motocoin-dev/motocoin/releases
Yes I saw that so I didn't bother saving everything.

If williamlie2 can just edit the OP to use the pictures from github it would be appreciated.
willoweb

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:32:28 PM

lol this is a total trollcoin.
what happened lol.
14 btc's worth on c-cex... around half a million MOTOS. le sigh.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:59:28 PM

Looks like C-Cex withdrawals don't work since a month already. Anyone else have trouble?
Opened a ticket but they don't solve it. Need a dev to take care of things. Right now it looks as an abandoned project.
willoweb

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:32:45 PM

completely abandoned. it might be worth something oneday if someone actually gave a shit, lol.
no one does though. this is like a shipwreck buried treasure of cryptocurrency but will it be worth anything ever?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
willoweb

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:34:35 PM

why would u just abandon this, that's so childish, i think they're making another cryptocoin this was just a disaster test run. cant anyone find someone to convince them?
where can we find a dev who would be interested?
maybe a korean bitcoin fan...
they love dem games, lul

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:19:14 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 06:41:25 AM by e1ghtSpace

why would u just abandon this, that's so childish, i think they're making another cryptocoin this was just a disaster test run. cant anyone find someone to convince them?
where can we find a dev who would be interested?
maybe a korean bitcoin fan...
they love dem games, lul

Since HMC doesn't seem to be coming back I might as well say that he and some others were creating another coin, with a different, more accurate POP mechanism. He didn't give any details away in his PMs though.
willoweb

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:37:47 AM

m yeah what was the name of the new coin, I wonder.
Anyways they could have applied those to this currency, they just decided to abandon it.
It reminds me of John Steinbeck's Cup of Gold (brilliant story)
about the pirate Captain Henry Morgan, who attacked Panama city, and sacked the entire city, taking a fortune in wives / whores, child slaves gold silver, jewels and everything else the entire city had to offer. Then, with numerous kegs of rum, he threw a victory party on the beach to celebrate. The next morning when the majority of his numerous ships' piratic crew woke up with their abysmal hangovers, Captain Morgan and a few of his most trusted men had taken the best vessel, laden with all the booty, sinking the other ships, and all could be seen but Henry Morgan sailing away over the horizon while the fools sat abandoned on a desolate shore with naught but empty kegs of rum and each other to contend with.

Really i see no difference here.  Its kind of amusing if one were not one of the pirates on said shore. :p
The irony also being that Cup of Gold is based on true events, haha.
... and I quote:
On 28 January 1671, Morgan discovered that Panama had roughly 1,200 infantry.[14] He split his forces in two, using one to march through the forest and flank the enemy. The Spaniards were untrained and rushed Morgan's line, where he cut them down with gunfire, only to have his flankers emerge and finish off the rest of the Spanish soldiers. Although Panama was a rich city, Morgan and his men obtained far less plunder than they had expected. Much of the city's wealth had been removed onto the Spanish treasure galleon, La Santisima Trinidad (a ship that nearly a decade later would be taken by English pirates, including one William Dampier,[15] participating in the adventures of Captain Sharp et al. into the South Seas[11][12]), that then sailed out into the Gulf of Panama, beyond the looters' reach.[16]

Or rather, had Morgan's men not decided that celebrating the capture of Panama was of higher importance than chancing their efforts with a ship which, at that point may or may not have been of any value, then they would have remained in a fit enough state to have made an attempt on it before the ship had had time to exit the bay.[citation needed] In reasoning, their decision at that time did not appear a bad one.[according to whom?] As well as considering the further risk they would have exposed themselves to after battling with the Governor of Panama and his army, they were still in desperate need of victuals to satiate their extreme hunger after weeks of arduous marching from Fort San Lorenzo; the Spanish had made every effort to starve them on their approach by ensuring all villages were empty of provisions, and had set up numerous ambuscades by which to attack and taunt them.[11][12

However, upon learning the extent of the wealth transferred onto that galleon, their decision turned out to be a major error in their judgement, for if they had remained sober enough and chosen to venture that little further, with their superior nautical skills at their disposal, they would have surely[citation needed] landed the amount of spoils they were expecting. Most of the inhabitants' remaining goods were destroyed in a fire of unclear cause. Morgan's men tortured those residents of Panama they could catch, but very little gold was forthcoming from the victims. After Morgan's attack, the Panama city had to be rebuilt in a new site a few kilometres to the west (the current site). The former site is called Panamá Viejo and still contains the remaining parts of the old Panama City.

Because the sack of Panama violated the 1670 peace treaty between England and Spain, Morgan was arrested and conducted to the Kingdom of England in 1672. He proved he had no knowledge of the treaty. When Spanish and English relations deteriorated, Morgan was knighted in 1674 before returning to Jamaica the following year to take up the post of Lieutenant Governor.[citation needed][17]

By 1681, then-acting governor Morgan had fallen out of favour with King Charles II, who was intent on weakening the semi-autonomous Jamaican Council, and was replaced by long-time political rival Thomas Lynch. He gained considerable weight and a reputation for rowdy drunkenness

We;; ood luck to HunterMinerCunt and his new Shitcoin! May it also sink to the bottom of the ocean like Motocoin to be discovered as made of nickle and tin as much as this shitcoin, lol.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:01:45 AM

Well good luck to HunterMinerCunt and his new Shitcoin! May it also sink to the bottom of the ocean like

Motocoin to be discovered as made of nickle and tin as much as this shitcoin, lol.

Dude you really suck.

Hey HMC,

So... Hows that human-mineable coin you're making coming along? Smiley
Is it close to being complete?

I hope you haven't forgotten about me. Smiley

We are finished with most of the design work, and have started implementing the work proof functions involved in the game.  We're a bit "behind schedule" partly because we decided to take steps to make our game "compatible" with some existing games and tools, but mostly because I'm working more or less alone on it as some of the key pieces of it are downright "too complex" for the other developers involved.  (The science behind the coin is inter-disciplinary, but I can't say much more than that as it would be too telling.)  Day-job work consumes most of my time lately, as well.

I'm still aiming to start testing before the new year, but we may be looking at a Q1 launch, instead.  In any case we are not going to rush something out just for the sake of having something out.  Instead, we're looking to build something worthwhile and will take any necessary time to do so.  We don't want the same sort of drama that hit MOTO (just because Will rushed it out) to keep our coin similarly stagnated.  Also, if anything *at all* comes up during private testing, we will not hesitate to delay our launch further.  We are working self-funded specifically so that we don't have to live up to someone else's expectations of delivery and can focus on stability of our innovations instead of meeting some investor's goals and deadlines.  (We even turned down a considerably sizable investment offer simply because they wanted to set a specific launch date.)

It will be done when it is done, not sooner.  This is the only way to make a good project.  Wink

Obviously something really bad did happen to HMC.
willoweb

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:50:27 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 09:01:30 AM by willoweb

then where is WilliamLie2 why is he also dead quiet.
they just dumped this shitcoin after they pumped it...
typical pump and dump action lol.

I just did a whois on the domain name
hunterminercrafter.com
I found his postal adress and telephone number, he's from NobbyBeach Australia, perhaps you'd like to give him a call and see if he's dead or alive, and then maybe I will
retract my statement.
Wait, let me call him for us:

let me quote"
Domain Name: HUNTERMINERCRAFTER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1847680539_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2015-04-04T23:58:48Z
Creation Date: 2014-02-21T22:40:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-02-21T22:40:00Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
Domain Status: REDEMPTIONPERIOD (https://www.icann.org/epp#redemptionPeriod)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the
domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator  
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
"

the site was updated on the 4th of April 2015 if you notice the stats. ALSO, this number is in Denmark, its privacyprotect.org's number, however apparently HMC is from Australia and doesn't wish to be found/ phoned.

Don't delude yourself into thinking something bad's happened to him. Something bad's happened to MOTOcoin. he DUMPED IT! le lol! Le evidensss! And why do you quote him as saying Will rushed MOTOcoin and that he's working on another coin, from the horse's mouth, he doesn't give a shit about MOTO and just left it to die/sink along with its followers...
Sad

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: