Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 08:11:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!!  (Read 105485 times)
Malin Keshar
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 616


View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:49:08 PM
 #2041

1-1 who will win today match between chilli and Brazil . I think chilli is playing a good game with team spirit . my vote is to chilli Smiley


Chile better at the second time, but Brazil was better in the first half. For me a draw is well deserved, but Chile deserves to be classified
1511597482
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511597482

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511597482
Reply with quote  #2

1511597482
Report to moderator
The money raised from these ads will be used to pay for improved forum software and other useful stuff.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1511597482
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511597482

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511597482
Reply with quote  #2

1511597482
Report to moderator
1511597482
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511597482

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511597482
Reply with quote  #2

1511597482
Report to moderator
1511597482
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511597482

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511597482
Reply with quote  #2

1511597482
Report to moderator
rohnearner
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||


View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 05:54:50 PM
 #2042

1-1 who will win today match between chilli and Brazil . I think chilli is playing a good game with team spirit . my vote is to chilli Smiley


Chile better at the second time, but Brazil was better in the first half. For me a draw is well deserved, but Chile deserves to be classified
Draw... we are into knockouts dude, ..! and we are moving forward to extra time.. Chile arguably the better team at least in this match .

bryant.coleman
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1624



View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:00:13 PM
 #2043

Whoever wins this match, one thing is sure. We need more Latin American teams in the next world cup. I have nothing against the African or Asian teams. But excluding well deserving teams such as Paraguay and Venezuela, in order to accommodate crappy teams such as Iran and Ghana makes no sense.  Angry

Ghana played pretty well to get a 2 all draw against Germany...

OK.... I change my statement to crappy teams such as Iran and South Korea.  Grin

The Chilean defence has played well for 90 minutes time. Will they be able to hold on for another 30? If this ends up in penalty shootout, then Chile has around 40% chance of winning the match. (I'd give 60% to Brazil, as they have penalty kick specialists such as Neymar and Hulk).

         ▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
!SkullY!
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 14

★☆★777Coin.com★☆★ What are you waiting for?


View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:03:31 PM
 #2044

I hope we will see penalties, they are interesting to watch and it will be a real thriller

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitcoin Casino! ★☆★
Spayse
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 546


View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:03:37 PM
 #2045

NOW

Brazil vs Chile: 1 - 1

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
deadley
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1400


Born as Trader


View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:05:02 PM
 #2046

Whoever wins this match, one thing is sure. We need more Latin American teams in the next world cup. I have nothing against the African or Asian teams. But excluding well deserving teams such as Paraguay and Venezuela, in order to accommodate crappy teams such as Iran and Ghana makes no sense.  Angry

Ghana played pretty well to get a 2 all draw against Germany...

OK.... I change my statement to crappy teams such as Iran and South Korea.  Grin

The Chilean defence has played well for 90 minutes time. Will they be able to hold on for another 30? If this ends up in penalty shootout, then Chile has around 40% chance of winning the match. (I'd give 60% to Brazil, as they have penalty kick specialists such as Neymar and Hulk).

If game going to penalties then game will on for Chile because Brazil will be on pressure too after going to penalties.


███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bitmaster111
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126


View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:14:59 PM
 #2047

I hope we will see penalties, they are interesting to watch and it will be a real thriller
both teams get extra time of 15 minutes to play more and its enough time to win this match . chilli do single goal and win this match!
Spayse
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 546


View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:16:06 PM
 #2048

Whoever wins this match, one thing is sure. We need more Latin American teams in the next world cup. I have nothing against the African or Asian teams. But excluding well deserving teams such as Paraguay and Venezuela, in order to accommodate crappy teams such as Iran and Ghana makes no sense.  Angry

Ghana played pretty well to get a 2 all draw against Germany...

OK.... I change my statement to crappy teams such as Iran and South Korea.  Grin

The Chilean defence has played well for 90 minutes time. Will they be able to hold on for another 30? If this ends up in penalty shootout, then Chile has around 40% chance of winning the match. (I'd give 60% to Brazil, as they have penalty kick specialists such as Neymar and Hulk).

If game going to penalties then game will on for Chile because Brazil will be on pressure too after going to penalties.

I think so.
Chile-Brazil (penalties): 4-3

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
bryant.coleman
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1624



View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:22:24 PM
 #2049

OK... Brazil is having 15 more minutes to score a goal somehow.

Talking about the penalties, it is advantage Brazil. The reasons are:

1. Penalty kick specialists such as Neymar and Hulk.

2. Júlio César is vastly more experienced, when compared to Claudio Bravo.

         ▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
rohnearner
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||


View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:31:33 PM
 #2050

Seems like Chile has already made up their minds to go for Penalties. and looks like they will successfully take the match to Penalties and then lose it :p or the way they are playing in this half of extra time they might concede a goal in remaining few mins [although I'm looking forward for penalties].!  

Nathonas
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power


View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:36:40 PM
 #2051

Replay of Hulk's disallowed goal. The more I look at it, the more I agree with the ref.

http://gfycat.com/ThirdGrimyBasenji

edit: Damn that crossbar saved Brazil.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us - Gandalf
rohnearner
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||


View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:40:00 PM
 #2052

Replay of Hulk's disallowed goal. The more I look at it, the more I agree with the ref.

http://gfycat.com/ThirdGrimyBasenji

edit: Damn that crossbar saved Brazil.
Half a Inch lower and it should be curtains for Brazil ..!
and we are heading towards Penalties ..!

Nathonas
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power


View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:40:30 PM
 #2053

Time for quarterfinals. Brazil - Chile: I'm going to go with Chile winning by penalties after a draw.

Let's see if my prediction comes true. Brazil is under so much pressure to win, can you imagine the riots if they lose?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us - Gandalf
bryant.coleman
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1624



View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:41:22 PM
 #2054

Unarguably the best match which I have watched so far in this edition of the world cup.  Grin

Now check this:

http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/penstats_doc.html

Brazil has won 66.67% of all the penalty shootouts in its football history.  Grin No sure about Chile, but for them the stats will be definitely lower than 50%.


         ▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
newIndia
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1330


View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:42:22 PM
 #2055

Brazil was almost out of the World Cup... unless that shot came back from the bar.

Daniel91
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1302



View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:42:33 PM
 #2056

Chile was so close to win in 120 minutes, I hope they will beat Brazil eventually.
Brazil is big disappointment for me today, they didn't deserve to win.

Malin Keshar
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 616


View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:45:05 PM
 #2057

the main Brazilian's penalty scorers are really tired, will be a dangerous game for Brazil
deadley
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1400


Born as Trader


View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:45:54 PM
 #2058

Chile was so close to win in 120 minutes, I hope they will beat Brazil eventually.
Brazil is big disappointment for me today, they didn't deserve to win.


Now time for Penalties just want Chile will win, they really deserve hit the goal bar in 120th min.


███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Nathonas
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power


View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:54:14 PM
 #2059

Christ this is so down to the wire. Both keepers doing great.

Congrats Brazil, but Chile played great. Brazil barely squeaks by into semis. This is my favorite game of the cup so far, I really wanted Chile to win.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us - Gandalf
deadley
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1400


Born as Trader


View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:57:44 PM
 #2060

Fck that goal post, goal bar again stop the goal of Chile. shit really disappointed. But Chile played really well they deserve the win but luck was with Brazil.


███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 168 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!