Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:32:05 AM

Well, regardless of what happened, having multiple threads and bickering back and forth looks sloppy. And no offense to the webcast, but it definitely lacks the professionalism I would have expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:32:29 AM

LMAO...you can't read or English isnt your first language. You claimed I stated I was in for $600 and I was referring to the donations I was raising for the first press release. You can believe what you want..and others can judge for themselves. But you have yet to answer my question. Did you find anything where someone claimed I ripped them off or I was dishonest?

I didn't claim it, you DID state it. It's in the link. And anybody will take the same meaning I did from it - you state you wouldn't fuck with a community you have $600 invested in. That's what YOU SAID. Period.

"I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD."  - This conveniently matches the market value at the time of posting for the BC you claim you moved into in your posts. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

In all fairness to IE (and he can vouch for me not being a 'fan'  Wink ) what he was saying there, and how I read it today is the same (here's a translation worded a little better to help you):

"I'm not going to waste my time and reputation just to steal $600."

The $600 was the amount (at the time) that had been collected for the PR release.

He knows that is what I meant. Muffin blatantly lied and said my code came from Github, but he accuses me of being a liar. And the same thing with cryptolemaik...he cherry picked things from my "past" to make me seem "incompetent" and a "scammer", but he could not provide one external link to just one complaint about me or my previous companies. So in his rush to "expose" me he posted half truths and posts out of context to make his point. So while I am keeping this about BC, others are making it personal about me.

This time they look foolish.  Keep it that way.

+1 Yes you are right...I will leave it on that note.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:34:03 AM

Well, regardless of what happened, having multiple threads and bickering back and forth looks sloppy. And no offense to the webcast, but it definitely lacks the professionalism I would have expected.

Agreed, we have a lot to work on regarding that. This one was all a bit hastily / not entirely well- organised.

Plenty of room for improvement.. Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:40:22 AM

Agreed, we have a lot to work on regarding that. This one was all a bit hastily / not entirely well- organised.

Suits would be a start (at the very least, dress clothes) and drop the headsets and earpieces--if you have to buy a standalone mic or one that clips on the shirt, but all means, do so, but it looks tacky wearing the headsets.

Further, demeanor, stop the hand waving, stop the moving the camera, stop the obnoxious enthusiasm (nothing wrong with being exciting about future developments but control it) and Wiz needs to lose the glasses. 
darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:41:25 AM

... And no offense to the webcast, but it definitely lacks the professionalism I would have expected.

I actually thought the blackcast was really great once again, it's awesome to put a face to everyone and get your current thoughts. Look forward to more in the future, it's definitely a great thing for BlackCoin.
rocketcoins

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:45:02 AM

sorry for what might sound like a silly question, or if it's been asked before.
But I'm wonder if one of the guys in the blackcast (thedoge)
is also the same actor who plays gilfoyle in the TV show silicon valley.

a scene from the show with gilfoyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkrzZ8-gfn0
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:56:30 AM

I don't expect perfection and I know this movement has sorta come together on the fly as we go - but please do not take my criticisms as complaints, but professional critique. If you really expect to be heading a group of representatives for a global financial product - would you ever keep Soepkip on anything to do with PR speaking like that? No, not in a professional operation, you wouldn't. I don't think Soepkip is the problem, I think he just needs to find a more professional way to express himself. Sorry Soep, I really don't mean this as an attack.

Now that you have dug into my "past" basically called me a "failure" and critiqued the LiveCast...do you mind sharing who you are? Can you provide your business or professional experience? Can you provide links to some of your accomplishments over the years? If I was to attempt to criticize someone past and/or present, I would back it up with examples of my on work and/or achievements.

Edit: I am not their biggest fan, but I give them respect for being upfront about who they are and sharing their personal info. They are not hiding like most people behind their keyboards.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:04:50 AM

Suits would be a start (at the very least, dress clothes) and drop the headsets and earpieces--if you have to buy a standalone mic or one that clips on the shirt, but all means, do so, but it looks tacky wearing the headsets.

Further, demeanor, stop the hand waving, stop the moving the camera, stop the obnoxious enthusiasm (nothing wrong with being exciting about future developments but control it) and Wiz needs to lose the glasses.  

I would like to address something, and I hate to single him out because I really like Soepkip, but this is a major lack of professionalism. Imagine someone either indifferent or bearish on BlackCoin has this material to work with, this is a very real snippet that could end up in crypto-press:

Soepkip, Community Manager for BlackCoin's development team, when commenting about the state of community division stressed that business was moving ahead regardless. "I'm personally travelling to fucking Miami, we've got the show on the road. And you guys are crying about.. what? Cmon, people."

Soepkip also said "StGNU didn't even know shit was going down". TheDoge also used profanity, though only once. If you notice, Horus said "sticking their butts out" instead of using the word "ass" - and he had a collared shirt on. He was measured and confident when asked to speak, and didn't step on anyone. Granted, he was a guest, so this sort of behavior comes naturally probably - but Horus was the most professional, and clearly so, on the entire cast. Maarx also did a great job, when he was able to speak. TheDoge is fine, maybe a bit loose in the language. Soepkip... cmon buddy. Class it up a bit. And Wizfarm, I love wiz, too, he is a great asset to BC as far as I'm concerned - but the Pitbull iTunes plug, seriously? Unless Pitbull will be tweeting about BlackCoin shortly and crypto, I'm not sure why he was featured. If it's because you guys were at his house partying, or because you wanted to have a flashy backdrop or whatever else - I count that as a misstep. There were also dudes milling around in the background of Wiz's camera, and I could hear them chatting. Bragging about how you'll be partying all night for the Miami lifestyle, not the best way to wrap things up.

I don't expect perfection and I know this movement has sorta come together on the fly as we go - and please do not take my criticisms as complaints, but a constructive critique. If you really expect to be heading a group of representatives for a global financial product - would you ever keep Soepkip on anything to do with PR speaking like that? No, not in a professional operation, you wouldn't. I don't think Soepkip is the problem, I think he just needs to find a more professional way to express himself. Sorry Soep, I really don't mean this as an attack.

Perhaps it's me, but I view the BlackCast as an investors resource to keep in touch with and informed about the coin, and a place where we can direct new people (potential investors). 90% of the cast was great, but the lack of professionalism is turning me off, and I can imagine many others. I view it as an investor resource, not a community chat room party time. Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that way, though.

Now this, community, is good constructive criticism. Smiley
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:07:26 AM

I would like to address something, and I hate to single him out because I really like Soepkip, but this is a major lack of professionalism. Imagine someone either indifferent or bearish on BlackCoin has this material to work with, this is a very real snippet that could end up in crypto-press:

Soepkip, Community Manager for BlackCoin's development team, when commenting about the state of community division stressed that business was moving ahead regardless. "I'm personally travelling to fucking Miami, we've got the show on the road. And you guys are crying about.. what? Cmon, people."

Soepkip also said "StGNU didn't even know shit was going down". TheDoge also used profanity, though only once. If you notice, Horus said "sticking their butts out" instead of using the word "ass" - and he had a collared shirt on. He was measured and confident when asked to speak, and didn't step on anyone. Granted, he was a guest, so this sort of behavior comes naturally probably - but Horus was the most professional, and clearly so, on the entire cast. Maarx also did a great job, when he was able to speak. TheDoge is fine, maybe a bit loose in the language. Soepkip... cmon buddy. Class it up a bit. And Wizfarm, I love wiz, too, he is a great asset to BC as far as I'm concerned - but the Pitbull iTunes plug, seriously? Unless Pitbull will be tweeting about BlackCoin shortly and crypto, I'm not sure why he was featured. If it's because you guys were at his house partying, or because you wanted to have a flashy backdrop or whatever else - I count that as a misstep. There were also dudes milling around in the background of Wiz's camera, and I could hear them chatting. Bragging about how you'll be partying all night for the Miami lifestyle, not the best way to wrap things up.

I don't expect perfection and I know this movement has sorta come together on the fly as we go - and please do not take my criticisms as complaints, but a constructive critique. If you really expect to be heading a group of representatives for a global financial product - would you ever keep Soepkip on anything to do with PR speaking like that? No, not in a professional operation, you wouldn't. I don't think Soepkip is the problem, I think he just needs to find a more professional way to express himself. Sorry Soep, I really don't mean this as an attack.

Perhaps it's me, but I view the BlackCast as an investors resource to keep in touch with and informed about the coin, and a place where we can direct new people (potential investors). 90% of the cast was great, but the lack of professionalism is turning me off, and I can imagine many others. I view it as an investor resource, not a community chat room party time. Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that way, though.

I think this production rocked !

Soepkip's arrogance is an asset of class. He makes sense.
Wiz is better than ever - LOVED the short blitz of the yelllow car and the message

AND a interesting guest.

Bragging about the party lifestyle is all part of the dreams that people have whether they're 18 to 80 - Doesn't Hugh Hefner have blackcoin ?

I think we will see the suit and tie event sooner or later as well.

Great job on the production and the enthusiasm was great !

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
BlackHaze

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:12:45 AM

You know exactly what I meant. I do not talk about people families, I do not dig into people's past, and I do not talk about anything that would be deemed personal.

I don't expect perfection and I know this movement has sorta come together on the fly as we go - but please do not take my criticisms as complaints, but professional critique. If you really expect to be

heading a group of representatives for a global financial product - would you ever keep Soepkip on anything to do with PR speaking like that? No, not in a professional operation, you wouldn't. I don't think Soepkip is the problem, I think he just needs to find a more professional way to express himself. Sorry Soep, I really don't mean this as an attack.

Now that you have dug into my "past" basically called me a "failure" and critiqued the LiveCast...do you mind sharing who you are? Can you provide your business or professional experience? Can you provide links to some of your accomplishments over the years? If I was to attempt to criticize someone past and/or present, I would back it up with examples of my on work and/or achievements.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:15:39 AM

IE, i think it is just time to accept defeat, sorry...
Those posts about 2000 and 4000 BC bought and to be bought do kill your whole story, and there is no way to get such amounts in line with the claimed 2 million stash in any reasonable way.
1 Post could have been an accident with a few zeros missing, but not twice and not with the amounts of USD in the one of them...

You forgot about it yourself, none of us did remember, but now your story has completely deflated.

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:15:49 AM

You only need information on someone's past and character if they're asking for your trust. I'm not. So you don't need to know who I am, and no one else cares either. I'm conscious of my internet footprint. I'm pretty sure you won't find me on google through this handle (though perhaps I've slipped clues in my twitter activity), and I like it that way.

Thank you for making my point. You hide behind a keyboard and while trying to "expose" me with incorrect information. The purpose of your post(s) were to show my character but yet when I asked you did you find anything that shows I lied, rip someone off, or was involved in any kind of scam, you couldn't find it. I do not believe in hiding behind a keyboard or hiding who I am, that is for cowards. I had no problems with people looking me up, I just had an issue with the photo being posted of my daughter under the context it was posted.

Here are the facts:

1. I raised $600.00 for a press release and I delivered.
2. I raised roughly another $600 release and I delivered.
3. I took pre-orders for the BlackCoin cards, and people are reciving their cards: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25cqpc/has_anyone_gotten_their_blackcoin_card_yet/
4. I am currently in charge of the funds for the Wall Street event and I am still here, I didn't disappear.

So tell me how am I dishonest or a "scammer"?
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:18:37 AM

Please go back to your own thread. *clicks heels three times* *puts garlic cloves in circle around thread* *chants in Latin*
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:19:29 AM

You know exactly what I meant. I do not talk about people families, I do not dig into people's past, and I do not talk about anything that would be deemed personal.

I don't expect perfection and I know this movement has sorta come together on the fly as we go - but please do not take my criticisms as complaints, but professional critique. If you really expect to be

heading a group of representatives for a global financial product - would you ever keep Soepkip on anything to do with PR speaking like that? No, not in a professional operation, you wouldn't. I don't think Soepkip is the problem, I think he just needs to find a more professional way to express himself. Sorry Soep, I really don't mean this as an attack.

Seriously?  It takes two to fight!  Can we stop picking on IE for once?  For crying out loud.  That ship already sailed.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:22:16 AM

Those posts about 2000 and 4000 BC bought and to be bought do kill your whole story, and there is no way to get such amounts in line with the claimed 2 million stash in any reasonable way.
1 Post could have been an accident with a few zeros missing, but not twice and not with the amounts of USD in the one of them...

You forgot about it yourself, none of us did remember, but now your story has completely deflated.

Once again...you are reading what I wrote out of context. Go back to my previous posts and you will see for yourself. I said I picked up additional BC. I think it was 2k 4k...etc..etc. I was picking up BC at each level we stopped 1500sat, 5000 sat, 10,000 sat. And the BC I was buying at those levels were sometimes on a daily basis for a week. I also posted that somewhere. However, most of my BC was acquired around 500 sat. Commonsense should tell you I had more than 4000 BC when I sold a ton of Mint and traded it in for BC. Even selling the cards yielded more than 4000 BC.
publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:25:44 AM

and there is no way to get such amounts in line with the claimed 2 million stash in any reasonable way.

Um, yes there is.  You realize BC traded at 500-800 sat for quite awhile and 2 million would have been less than 20 BTC.  Some people actually bought at steller prices Wink

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:26:27 AM

Oh look,

I go afk for 3 hours and IE is still ranting about how great he is and how he has come to save the people by heroically taking donations for his stupid ideas.

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:28:25 AM

Oh look,

I go afk for 3 hours and IE is still ranting about how great he is and how he has come to save the people by heroically taking donations for his stupid ideas.

Do you agree now, that you miss quoted IE?

Blackall

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:28:34 AM

Oh look,

I thought that's pretty much what he had done for the last three months?  Cheesy
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:28:44 AM

Once again...you are reading what I wrote out of context. Go back to my previous posts and you will see for yourself. I said I picked up additional BC. I think it was 2k 4k...etc..etc. I was picking up BC at each level we stopped 1500sat, 5000 sat, 10,000 sat. And the BC I was buying at those levels were sometimes on a daily basis for a week. I also posted that somewhere. However, most of my BC was acquired around 500 sat. Commonsense should tell you I had more than 4000 BC when I sold a ton of Mint and traded it in for BC. Even selling the cards yielded more than 4000 BC.
Oh come on.
If i already had millions of BC ("most of my BC") and if i was a big big trader before with another coin i wouldn't talk about 2000 BC at all and if they might turn in 10k USD one day.
It simply does not make any sense, sorry.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: