Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:29:37 AM

Come on guys, I love ALL of you!  Don't want THIS thread shut down too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:31:49 AM

please stop troll Angry
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:33:22 AM

If i already had millions of BC ("most of my BC") and if i was a big big trader before with another coin i wouldn't talk about 2000 BC at all and if they might turn in 10k USD one day.
It simply does not make any sense, sorry.

Did you read the posts before? I was giving everyone confidence by showing I was still buying and the price will rise, and I was correct the price did rise. If you think I was "pumping" BC for 4000 or even 10,000 BC then you really haven't been paying attention.
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:34:08 AM

Come on guys, I love ALL of you!  Don't want THIS thread shut down too

It would be nice if I could order a pizza with blackcoin right now, like a 3rd party dominoes offering - have it delivered so I don't have to leave this thread.

Once the bell rings things heat up quick. I just read that IE moves the market.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:37:39 AM

Come on guys, I love ALL of you!  Don't want THIS thread shut down too

It would be nice if I could order a pizza with blackcoin right now, like a 3rd party dominoes offering - have it delivered so I don't have to leave this thread.

Once the bell rings things heat up quick. I just read that IE moves the market.

Hm... you're giving me ideas about buying a CoinKite terminal and then trying to sell it to one of the local pizza chains. Then I can make the worst decision of my life and go buy a pizza with BC? Tongue
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:37:59 AM

Come on guys, I love ALL of you!  Don't want THIS thread shut down too

If ppl would loose the IE hate and move on for once.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:38:45 AM

The point was to ignore him and move on guys. If you believe IE is bad for BLK, the best thing you should do is ignore him and focus discussion on things that help BlackCoin.

Don't hate, move on.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:41:52 AM

The point was to ignore him and move on guys. If you believe IE is bad for BLK, the best thing you should do is ignore him and focus discussion on things that help BlackCoin.

Don't hate, move on.

I know, it's like people have an ax to grind.  Stop attacking him.  And maybe you could actually learn something from him.  I was tired of IE attacking the foundation 2 werks ago, and now I'm plum tired of people attacking IE.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:43:36 AM

He called his 9 million MINT a "considerable amount" just read his history he's a small fish it's pretty obvious. I'd estimate him in the 100-200k range max, that'd be if he kept everything from donations and continued accumulating, but I personally think he has less, maybe even under 100k.

Either he was bullshitting to that community then or he's bullshitting now. Either way, he's a bullshitter. Smiley

9 million I forgot how many sat now...but BTC was trading much higher.

No actually you are the bullshitter because you couldn't find one thing that proves I am a liar. Also, I know you found other stuff about me that you purposely left it out because it would prove your narrative to be false. I will not bother to post it because it is irrelevant. However, in your own post you said Music Chow is "successful". The app has been downloaded nearly 4 million times on just one site. Music Chow revenue comes from Pay Per Install. Anyone who has ever dealt with pay per install knows how much nearly 4 million downloads would yield in dollars. $7000 to buy BC is more than within my means and you know it. But it is much easier for you to pick and choose what to post to make your story believable.
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:54:42 AM

why we are attack ? stop here Cry
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:54:48 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 04:11:57 AM by digicidal

Ignoring all of the other noise in the thread...

I agree with the criticism posted of the BlackCast.  While I think that's more than acceptable for an informal discussion or web-conference between 'insiders' I think it would be far more useful as a tool for drawing in new investment interest to produce a webcast that's not live.

Although I certainly agree and appreciate with the enthusiasm shown, the entire cast could have (and possibly should have) taken much less time and been much more 'digestible' if edited down to just what was pertinent to new developments.  The people milling around, the confusion over whether or not the cast was streaming (it was unfortunately), the replaying of the intro video with Wiz and the Lambo (which would have been a nice touch) with people speaking over/under it...

It just seemed like something a high school AV club threw together on the fly.  I know it's early to have a real studio presentation, etc... but I've seen some of the things some people are putting up on YouTube independently, and it's leagues ahead of the BlackCast.

I would recommend having a script (or at least an outline) and doing at least one 'dress rehearsal' offline before the live cast.  I like hearing the updates on different projects directly from the involved parties, and Wiz does have energy which seems to resonate with many - but I think until you've got the technical aspects as well as the presentation (flow/outline) better nailed down, that it might be better to simply have each person film their 'part' and then edit them together with Wiz as just a 'host personality' or something.  That would also eliminate the confusion over whether a particular person is 'live' or not, and also eliminate people talking over each other.

I don't think 'dresscode' is necessarily a problem, but some do apparently, however to me the biggest problem is the appearance of not knowing which way is up.  I know that all those involved do actually "know their stuff" - but the presentation occasionally suggests otherwise.  Maybe we could collectively work up an outine in the subreddit (easier than here by far) before the next cast and try a more scripted format?
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:06:06 AM

I hear ya, stop engaging IE, but the belief that he has the power to crash the market is a very dangerous thing indeed (especially since he's threatened to do so), so people need to judge for themselves if it's fact or bravado.

Sorry for stirring the pot, but this is one point that hasn't been addressed and is a very real thing to many people in the community, this belief that IE is a whale. I'm of the opinion that it's a line of BS and he's just a market manipulator. So I wanted to share why I feel that way.

Ahhh...now I see your motive. I couldn't figure out your angle until now. You want people to believe I only hold a few BC so they will not get "nervous" and dump. So while you are pretending to be concerned about the community, you are really concerned about yourself..I clearly posted NUMEROUS times I am cashing out slowly not to harm the market. So to make sure no one gets frantic, you post all this FUD about me so people would not dump...wow.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:10:41 AM

Ignoring all of the other noise in the thread...

I agree with the criticism posted of the BlackCast.  While I think that's more than acceptable for an informal discussion or web-conference between 'insiders' I think it would be far more useful as a tool for drawing in new investment interest to produce a webcast that's not live.

Although I certainly agree and appreciate with the enthusiasm shown, the entire cast could have (and possibly should have) taken much less time and been much more 'digestible' if edited down to just what was pertinent to new developments.  The people milling around, the confusion over whether or not the cast was streaming (it was unfortunately), the replaying of the intro video with Wiz and the Lambo (which would have been a nice touch) with people speaking over/under it...

It just seemed like something a high school AV club threw together on the fly.  I know it's early to have a real studio presentation, etc... but I've seen some of the things some people are putting up on YouTube independently, and it's leagues ahead of the BlackCast.

I would recommend having a script (or at least an outline) and doing at least one 'dress rehearsal' offline before the live cast.  I like hearing the updates on different projects directly from the involved parties, and Wiz does have energy which seems to resonate with many - but I think until you've got the technical aspects as well as the presentation (flow/outline) better nailed down, that it might be better to simply have each person film their 'part' and then edit them together with Wiz as just a 'host personality' or something.  That would also eliminate the confusion over whether a particular person is 'live' or not, and also eliminate people talking over each other.

Thanks for the critic. I appreciate and agree. Will bring this up and for sure we have much to aim for.. Plenty of room for improvement. Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:15:55 AM

Thanks for the critic. I appreciate and agree. Will bring this up and for sure we have much to aim for.. Plenty of room for improvement. Smiley

It's early in the game and I think most people, myself included, understand that and can overlook much of the areas that 'lack polish' in the webcasts... but we can't forget that for some people, it might be their first introduction to BlackCoin, and we want that to be a good introduction! Smiley

Regardless, congratulations on it, and it was good to see a face put to the name Maarx! Smiley
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:30:03 AM

I hear ya, stop engaging IE, but the belief that he has the power to crash the market is a very dangerous thing indeed (especially since he's threatened to do so), so people need to judge for themselves if it's fact or bravado.

Sorry for stirring the pot, but this is one point that hasn't been addressed and is a very real thing to many people in the community, this belief that IE is a whale. I'm of the opinion that it's a line of BS and he's just a market manipulator. So I wanted to share why I feel that way.

You posted this narrative about me that is false, so I included some info I know you purposely left out. The first two links are of my old product Nexus Radio. As I stated I sold it 2011, but the 2 years prior to selling it, Nexus Radio was the top downloaded radio app online. Then Pandora came onto the scene and it was time for me to sell. I took that product from nothing to dominating CNET.

Nexus Radio Review: http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-9815214-12.html

Nexus Radio Award: http://www.cnet.com/news/webware-100-winner-nexus-radio/

Next is Music Chow. I launched it roughly 8 months ago, and it is currently worth over 400k and I do not even promote it. You claim my traffic is fake eh? Below is a link to the Quantcast stats that directly measures my site traffic.

https://www.quantcast.com/musicchow.com?qcLocale=en_US

Music Chow Worth: http://www.rankstats.org/worth/musicchow.com

I do not need to come into a forum and "make stuff up". I never said I was the best businessman in the world, but what I did say I am very good at taking a product from 0 - 60 and make it popular, and the links I provided proves that. Also, my brief history on this forum also proves that. 330+ pre-orders of BlackCards...

Now I will ask you again...what have YOU accomplished in life? Just name one significant thing.
KingSchultz

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:35:09 AM

It's early in the game and I think most people, myself included, understand that and can overlook much of the areas that 'lack polish' in the webcasts... but we can't forget that for some people, it might be their first introduction to BlackCoin, and we want that to be a good introduction! Smiley

Regardless, congratulations on it, and it was good to see a face put to the name Maarx! Smiley

^ Yeah, I feel this way. All of these guys are great at what they do to help BlackCoin, but that doesn't have all that much to do with presenting yourself, ideas and promotion on camera/live. I have a very small touch of on camera experience and it is A LOT harder than it looks. Not only that, but the planning and technicals of a production. I'm happy to see improvement from cast 1 to cast 2. Smiley There is work to be done, but I think everyone will continue to improve in cast 3 and beyond.

I think these casts could become a very refined and professional tool. I think more people from the community should get involved in them. And even people outside of the BlackCoin community - Horus from Crypsty was great addition as a guest.
KingSchultz

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:48:05 AM

I love V2... BlackCoinPool's workers/hashrate is slightly higher every time I check it out.

We already have more buying power there than we've usually had in the last couple weeks, and I get the feeling this will keep growing.  Cool
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:49:12 AM

It seems the "joke" of the week is addressing me as "Christopher"... my personal information has been publicly available since the early 2000s. I was never trying to hide, the name of my company is listed right on the BlackCoin Card website. A simple Google search will turn up my name. But if typing my birth name gives you and others some sort of weird pleasure then enjoy it...

Close enough.

It's not your birth name that is the joke of the week. It's you, yourself in general; everything you do and say, the tantrums you throw, accusations you post, the mental instability you demonstrate and whatnot. So you are indeed perceived as a joke by an ever-growing number, definitely for longer than just a week now, and more and more so by each passing day, yeah.

You and others should really learn about the art of "distraction", because you are severely outwitted. It is funny when people think someone else is the joke when ultimately the joke is on them. For over 2 weeks all the focus has been on cat fights and slinging mud...and the sad part is you and others are still doing it as the price slowly drops. I love simple minded people like you...you make it very easy Smiley

basically admitting that calling out the foundation for price manipulation was a distraction while he dumps his roughly 500 BTC worth of BC. Hypocrite man, fucking hypocrite
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:00:22 AM

It seems the "joke" of the week is addressing me as "Christopher"... my personal information has been publicly available since the early 2000s. I was never trying to hide, the name of my company is listed right on the BlackCoin Card website. A simple Google search will turn up my name. But if typing my birth name gives you and others some sort of weird pleasure then enjoy it...

Close enough.

It's not your birth name that is the joke of the week. It's you, yourself in general; everything you do and say, the tantrums you throw, accusations you post, the mental instability you demonstrate and whatnot. So you are indeed perceived as a joke by an ever-growing number, definitely for longer than just a week now, and more and more so by each passing day, yeah.

You and others should really learn about the art of "distraction", because you are severely outwitted. It is funny when people think someone else is the joke when ultimately the joke is on them. For over 2 weeks all the focus has been on cat fights and slinging mud...and the sad part is you and others are still doing it as the price slowly drops. I love simple minded people like you...you make it very easy Smiley

basically admitting that calling out the foundation for price manipulation was a distraction while he dumps his roughly 500 BTC worth of BC. Hypocrite man, fucking hypocrite

I could tell the dumps were going to happen long before they did. Soon after BC was launched there were already wallets with 1m+ coins. I always figured the multipool was a front so that it would raise the price (so the people with the coins could make an exit at the peak, dragging the price back down, and then back up again daily with the pool so they could sell more).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
KingSchultz

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:29:06 AM

I could tell the dumps were going to happen long before they did. Soon after BC was launched there were already wallets with 1m+ coins. I always figured the multipool was a front so that it would raise the price (so the people with the coins could make an exit at the peak, dragging the price back down, and then back up again daily with the pool so they could sell more).

Doesn't really make sense.

1) The bigger wallets held pretty damn strong through the 9k > 95k > 20k run. Overall, large holders have had every chance but haven't unloaded like they do in most alts.

2) The pool buys algorithmically all day long on dips. If the pool bought the price up for these theoretical dumps you're talking about, the profitability for miners would be shit. The multipool HAS to be competitive or better in profitability with the big boys to be successful. And it has been both profitable and successful. The hash rate at the peak of V1 was in the ballpark of the big BTC multi's. The multipool devs have plenty of incentive to run a legit pool for their standard 2%... their earnings potential is massive here. I applaud them for working so hard for it. V2 is a great piece of development.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: