Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
BNK3RED

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:01:30 AM

blablabla

Nothing to do with distraction, there was a competition earlier on to make Camel Meme's. It's just all fun and games, remember, it's teh internetz! People are enthusiastic.

There is no information being burried, if this was a moderated topic you might be have a reason to speak, all the posts can be read by anyone if they so please. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Just the fact that (most) people here decide to ignore the FUD says enough, the order book as well. There is absolutely no solid foundation for the accusations, every single one can be disputed, most of them are just laughable. First claiming there is a 50% (!) premine (yeah that would be bad), then finds out it's 4.4% (while 2% was intended) and still makes a huge deal about it, even while already half of the premine was distributed to the community and the remaining premine will come in handy for future developments. The premine wallets are public as well, what more can you ask for?

The DEV's have been solid and fast in their updates and prove time and time again that they know what they are doing. Either get in, enjoy the ride or GTFO. No reason to waste your time making bs accusations all day long.

yep yep yep
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:02:34 AM

blablabla

Nothing to do with distraction,

Ooh, snappy comeback!

So you're perfectly happy with the code being so lazily ripped from Blackcoin that it still has the 'B' prefix on the address?
You're perfectly happy with someone posting that they had the Whitepaper and then, when challenged on it, trying to claim they were 'just wanting to see if their posts were being read'?
You're perfectly happy with the fact that JudgeCrypto accidentally replied to a post under his other account, 'Jacqul'?
You're perfectly happy with the fact that these 'inconvenient truths' are being responded to by rapid-fire posting of an old announcement about the SC wallet, as well as camel-memes?

You *do* know what happened in the original Honorcoin thread, right? The thread that blasted out multiple fanboy posts for page after page when their criminal fraud was exposed?

None of this worries you in any way?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:04:21 AM

Silkcoin (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:11:49 AM

Hello to all,

Just a quick update about the white paper.

For those telling they got access to the paper, no one has read a line of it, not even the marketing team Wink.

We will try our best to have it ready for tonight, but I'm pretty sure it will only be ready for tomorrow. (remember I said friday-saturday  Wink )

Last thing, if the white paper is not good enough people will see it and price will drop. So there's absolutely no logic in all FUD talking here, the most logical move if we wanted to sell the premine was selling it when the price was at 8000 when we got on MintPal, or even better sell it before distributing half of it.

Anyway, you'll all be able to judge by yourself the facts when you'll be reading the white paper Smiley.

Ps : Just for the info, these FUDers asked to be bribed for their silence. Megaman is asking me 0.5btc to stop fudding and deleting his messages.
Also wanted to add I'll go back and delete my posts in the thread if you pay me off (please reference previous offer).
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:14:06 AM

Hello to all,

For those telling they got access to the paper, no one has read a line of it, not even the marketing team Wink.

We will try our best to have it ready for tonight, but I'm pretty sure it will only be ready for tomorrow. (remember I said friday-saturday  Wink )

Last thing, if the white paper is not good enough people will see it and price will drop. So there's absolutely no logic in all FUD talking here, the most logical move if we wanted to sell the premine was selling it when the price was at 8000 when we got on MintPal, or even better sell it before distributing half of it.

Anyway, you'll all be able to judge by yourself the facts when you'll be reading the white paper Smiley.

you mean tonight as in Friday right? What time zone friday?
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:14:22 AM

blablabla

Ooh, snappy comeback!

So you're perfectly happy with the code being so lazily ripped from Blackcoin that it still has the 'B' prefix on the address?
You're perfectly happy with someone posting that they had the Whitepaper and then, when challenged on it, trying to claim they were 'just wanting to see if their posts were being read'?
You're perfectly happy with the fact that JudgeCrypto accidentally replied to a post under his other account, 'Jacqul'?
You're perfectly happy with the fact that these 'inconvenient truths' are being responded to by rapid-fire posting of an old announcement about the SC wallet, as well as camel-memes?

You *do* know what happened in the original Honorcoin thread, right? The thread that blasted out multiple fanboy posts for page after page when their criminal fraud was exposed?

Honestly it's mind-boggling but people truly don't seem to mind. They are throwing away their money with a smile on their face. They're blinded by greed and desperation. I mean the camel post is so ridiculous. These guys have nothing. No explanation no comeback nothing - they know it's a straight-up scam and they just want to bury it. They know they can't fight it so they post pictures of camels. It's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen and it scares the hell out of me to think about how much money these idiots are making ripping people off. They belong in prison yet they're just quoting their own camel memes all night so nobody sees the facts.
Boyer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:15:30 AM

Why does same people post same shit 10 times in a row? We all know the facts. Why do you even care about if we lose money? You want to say after the price decrease that "you were right" "look at me, I had right about a shitcoin before"? That is just pathetic. Please get a life and let us lose money. The rule is anyways to never invest more than you can afford to lose. I don't care if I lose some btc. So please stop post same shit over and over again, we can read.
madjules007

Activity: 400

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:15:35 AM

blablabla

Ooh, snappy comeback!

Everything in crypto is ripped off from another coin one way or the other. These aren't the things that matter, an address is an address, who cares if it begins with a B, an X or an S. It's the other ongoing developments that matter.

I haven't seen that JudgeCrypto posted under the account of Jacqul, all I know that this guy has been supporting the coin from the start, on Twitter, on BCT, in his own chatroom made for the community, also to distribute his own coins. No scammer does that.

As I said, people are just enthusiastic. Meme's just get posted for the fun of it. Most of them just get posted after certain accusations by coincedence. It doesn't even matter, like I said, the posts are still there to read for everyone. I for one always read back, so every posts get read. I'm sure I'm not the only one doing that.

People should stop being so paranoid. If you really care and doubt so much (about your own investment), get out and be on your way. Other investors can make their own decission, they don't need their hand to be held by some random internet strangers who only want "the best" for them.

I'm done posting on the subject, party because it's pointless and partly because I need to get to work! Have a good day!

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:20:23 AM

I haven't seen that JudgeCrypto posted under the account of Jacqul, all I know that this guy has been supporting the coin from the start, on Twitter, on BCT, in his own chatroom made for the community, also to distribute his own coins. No scammer does that.
Did you even bother to think that claim through?

I had responded to a typical post of JudgeCrypto's that contained little but a full quote of the wallet picture, something I had pointed out that he kept doing and Jacqul responded with this:
Oh, look, he did it again.^^^^^

Please quote my whole posts when you quote me.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:23:23 AM

Hello to all,

Ps : Just for the info, these FUDers asked to be bribed for their silence. Megaman is asking me 0.5btc to stop fudding and deleting his messages.
Also wanted to add I'll go back and delete my posts in the thread if you pay me off (please reference previous offer).

Wow. All the time he puts into this is for 0.5BTC!
That is silly.

Megaman if you are reading this please PM me your address and I will give you a donation (it will be in SC tho), no need to beg or try dirty tactics bro.
Also: your time is probably worth more than trying to make money like this. I'm sure you have spent more than a few hours trying to do it this way (read extortion). What is minimum wage in any case?

Silkcoin, thanks for the update on the white paper.
In my opinion there is absolutely no rush. That being said I'm sure we are all quite excited to see it when it's ready.
P.S if you want it proofread, you know where to find me.

Also: fudder above me: scroll back to see the post I was responding to (one about libel etc) if you are still confused.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

blablabla

Ooh, snappy comeback!

Everything in crypto is ripped off from another coin one way or the other. These aren't the things that matter, an address is an address, who cares if it begins with a B, an X or an S. It's the other ongoing developments that matter.

Yes but so lazily ripped off that they don't even bother to change the address prefix? Then they use 1 1/2 year-old source code and claim it's the most advanced wallet on planet earth? There are key differences here. I'm not saying this alone is the nail in the coffin but it's at least worth thinking about.

Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Most people don't see anything in this junkyard thread because any time something of relevance is posted it gets quickly buried with nonsense, giant pictures, and quotes from posts 4 days old. Also, what do you mean no scammer supports a scamcoin? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. This guy has a lot of these things he wants to unload of course he's going to support it. That's exactly what a scammer would do. This is the dumbest point I've seen in a while.

As I said, people are just enthusiastic. Meme's just get posted for the fun of it. Most of them just get posted after certain accusations by coincedence. It doesn't even matter, like I said, the posts are still there to read for everyone. I for one always read back, so every posts get read. I'm sure I'm not the only one doing that.

Memes get posted for fun - fine. JudgeCrypto posted the exact same stupid, pointless meme at least 5 times in the last hour because he wants to hide facts. He doesn't want people to see the truth. He can't refute the facts because they are facts so he quickly attempts to bury them and get to the next page. That's not just having fun - you don't post the same meme a half-dozen times in an hour for a good time - that's grounds for getting banned from the forum. If you've read everything and know the facts then you aren't very smart. That's a fact. If everyone is reading back then why are you guys so aggressively trying to bury the facts? JudgeCrypto and his other sockpuppets have posted 30 times in the past few hours and none of it was relevant to anything. One of the posts literally quoted something 4 days old and didn't even comment on it!

People should stop being so paranoid. If you really care and doubt so much (about your own investment), get out and be on your way. Other investors can make their own decission, they don't need their hand to be held by some random internet strangers who only want "the best" for them.

This is exactly wrong. people need to be MORE paranoid, man. This same scam has already happened about 50 times and there are 10 new ones every single day! Guess what? People keep falling for them. People keep losing money. The criminals are making 100 BTC every time and then they make a new coin. This isn't cool. People need to start using their heads and doing research. People shouldn't waste money on scamcoins and line the pockets of criminals. This isn't good for crypto and it isn't good for the people losing money. People having blind faith and trust in this bullshit that keeps getting cranked out is exactly the problem! If people stopped supporting scamcoins then the criminals would stop making them. You are directly supporting crime right now.

I'm done posting on the subject, party because it's pointless and partly because I need to get to work! Have a good day!

Get to work. Better ways to spend your time. All of your points were pretty bad so you aren't helping the cause anyway. Don't worry - this will get buried with more BS memes/etc and most people won't even see it. You will lose money on this thing and maybe learn something in the process. Fair enough.
bmwz520

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:29:00 AM

Rumormonger dead family!!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:32:26 AM

I've reported these posts of yours as being criminal threats.

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:34:25 AM

Hello to all,

Great news about white paper...I am dying to read it too! Smiley

That is sad about the extortion.  I heard that was illegal...
Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:36:29 AM

Hello to all,

Great news about white paper...I am dying to read it too! Smiley

That is sad about the extortion.  I heard that was illegal...

I'm a bit relieved though, at least now I can understand it.

Edit: and also, the amount being extorted makes me realize this person doesn't actually have enough money to move the market himself
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:37:28 AM

That's extortion! not allowed on the forum. Can you post the screenshot, i will make sure he got a negative trust rating.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:38:36 AM

How low can you go?
bmwz520

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:38:50 AM

That's extortion! not allowed on the forum. Can you post the screenshot, i will make sure he got a negative trust rating.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:41:34 AM

Yeah, if it's true that's bad form from him, absolutely.

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:43:18 AM

good coin!

Totally agree Smiley The team is awesome Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: