Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:43:18 AM

The dev not responding for almost 24 hours now is a bit alarming

What concerned me was that the dev moved the premine without telling the team.  Even though there was a raging debate on the forums.  If you recall I defended the premine and said up until now I believed they spent it well.  Moving the premine without telling anyone or posting was shady.

Who is this new dev? I never heard of him.  Never seen this new dev ONCE post on the internal dev site.

Block chain will not report the coins that are sold on Mintpal.  The dev needs to prove the coins are not being sold off.  Why move the coins secretly?  Then delay the wallet?  Then have someone else post a note on the forums?  

I am very alarmed.

And as you mentioned you've sold all your coins.  So you obviously have nothing to be alarmed about.

I made strong recommendations to support this coin so if there are concerns I have a duty to make them known.

So you sold all your coins and left all your buddies to rot?  Nice guy you are.

I warned a lot of people this morning before I sold.  Ask around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:44:34 AM

Hey guys

I am one of the Silkcoin devs and I am primarily in charge of the front and back-end of the eco-system for Silkcoin. I want to let everyone know that there is nothing to worry  about. The premine was consolidated into one wallet and this will be updated in the OP. Our lead dev under the "Silkcoin" account here is currently away, he had some other important things to attend to and will not be able to come online today. I was told to post this update for everyone. Let me clarify a few things that were brought up in the last several (this is an understatement) pages to try to calm the panic a bit:

We are still hard at work. The new wallet update is slightly delayed due to some unforeseen circumstances. We will have the new update launched by tomorrow at 8 PM GMT.

Regarding the WHOIS change for the Silkcoin official site is to protect ourselves. Due to the nature of the upcoming Eco-System feature we have decided to anonymize ourselves (the creators and devs of the Silkcoin project) to protect ourselves from legal threats. We are still on pace to release the first public beta of the Eco-System for everyone to try.

If there are any other things I may have missed, please feel free to contact me via PM directly. I will address these issues.

Our lead dev will be back by tomorrow and will be posting the download links for the new wallet update. We are almost done the final testing stages, need to iron out a few bugs and some minor glitches and it will be good to go.

Thanks for all those who still continue to support us.

Can you identify yourself by signing a message on the new address?

The block explorer will not show coins being sold if they are sent to exchange.  They will only show the address inputs and outputs there.  The coins may have already been sold or being sold right now.

Go to Mintpal and look at your deposit address if you have sold coins... paste the mintpal SC address into block explorer... Is the balance correct or is it only showing the inputs and outputs....

This is my Mintpal address: http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BHbjprN8ct3v8s5xHQivEcW9JYkxicp89H  I sold all my coins... notice it still shows a balance...

A signed message will prove the address is not on an exchange.

Judge Crypto

Whose wallet has SC?
Send 0.1 SC to this address B4pBMP1iJJxAJLTMgvT5nHfHnrJedJLrij
Wait block site updates

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/B4pBMP1iJJxAJLTMgvT5nHfHnrJedJLrij

Sold all your coins.  So have no interest in Silk.  Don't post here anymore.

If it makes you feel better I can buy 1000 Silk to post here.  Would that be ok?

Lol do whatever you want.  Taking over for megaman anyways.  Strange he isn't around and you're the only one causing any kind of worry on this thread now.  You were quite the supporter from the beginning.. Guess you guys were working together.  Masterful.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:45:13 AM

What concerned me was that the dev moved the premine without telling the team.  Even though there was a raging debate on the forums.  If you recall I defended the premine and said up until now I believed they spent it well.  Moving the premine without telling anyone or posting was shady.

Who is this new dev? I never heard of him.  Never seen this new dev ONCE post on the internal dev site.

Block chain will not report the coins that are sold on Mintpal.  The dev needs to prove the coins are not being sold off.  Why move the coins secretly?  Then delay the wallet?  Then have someone else post a note on the forums?  

I am very alarmed.

And as you mentioned you've sold all your coins.  So you obviously have nothing to be alarmed about.

I made strong recommendations to support this coin so if there are concerns I have a duty to make them known.

So why you still here?

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:46:11 AM

I am very alarmed.

So why you still here?

You feel it is your morale obligation to drive the price lower I guess.

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:48:18 AM

Hey guys

I am one of the Silkcoin devs and I am primarily in charge of the front and back-end of the eco-system for Silkcoin. I want to let everyone know that there is nothing to worry  about. The premine was consolidated into one wallet and this will be updated in the OP. Our lead dev under the "Silkcoin" account here is currently away, he had some other important things to attend to and will not be able to come online today. I was told to post this update for everyone. Let me clarify a few things that were brought up in the last several (this is an understatement) pages to try to calm the panic a bit:

We are still hard at work. The new wallet update is slightly delayed due to some unforeseen circumstances. We will have the new update launched by tomorrow at 8 PM GMT.

Regarding the WHOIS change for the Silkcoin official site is to protect ourselves. Due to the nature of the upcoming Eco-System feature we have decided to anonymize ourselves (the creators and devs of the Silkcoin project) to protect ourselves from legal threats. We are still on pace to release the first public beta of the Eco-System for everyone to try.

If there are any other things I may have missed, please feel free to contact me via PM directly. I will address these issues.

Our lead dev will be back by tomorrow and will be posting the download links for the new wallet update. We are almost done the final testing stages, need to iron out a few bugs and some minor glitches and it will be good to go.

Thanks for all those who still continue to support us.

Can you identify yourself by signing a message on the new address?

The block explorer will not show coins being sold if they are sent to exchange.  They will only show the address inputs and outputs there.  The coins may have already been sold or being sold right now.

Go to Mintpal and look at your deposit address if you have sold coins... paste the mintpal SC address into block explorer... Is the balance correct or is it only showing the inputs and outputs....

This is my Mintpal address: http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BHbjprN8ct3v8s5xHQivEcW9JYkxicp89H  I sold all my coins... notice it still shows a balance...

A signed message will prove the address is not on an exchange.

Judge Crypto

Whose wallet has SC?
Send 0.1 SC to this address B4pBMP1iJJxAJLTMgvT5nHfHnrJedJLrij
Wait block site updates

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/B4pBMP1iJJxAJLTMgvT5nHfHnrJedJLrij

Sold all your coins.  So have no interest in Silk.  Don't post here anymore.

If it makes you feel better I can buy 1000 Silk to post here.  Would that be ok?

How bout buy the 750 k my 250 k would be worth when I bought em, then you can start your whining and fear mongering.  Have some respect.

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:51:52 AM

If development completely grinds to a halt over the course of the next week, then perhaps there is some need for worry.  Else

The Camel Marches On.

Fuckin Greedy Pigs.

MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:55:54 AM

I am very alarmed.

And as you mentioned you've sold all your coins.  So you obviously have nothing to be alarmed about.

So you sold all your coins and left all your buddies to rot?  Nice guy you are.

I warned a lot of people this morning before I sold.  Ask around.

Now you know how I felt this entire time, judge - it's a bummer. Being the good guy in these situations isn't very rewarding. Bringing up concerns or encouraging due diligence instantly makes you the enemy. Critical thinking is frowned upon. A lot of people have lost (or will lose) a lot of money because of this Silkcoin scam - good people. As I've said before, people with families and people desperate to make ends meet that dreamed big and got wiped out. I'm confident this same scammer is responsible for at least 2 previous scams and likely more. I also believe he has already released a new scamcoin. It sucks seeing how quickly people turn on you but I think being open and honest, no matter many enemies you end up making in the process, is important for the greater good of cryptocurrency. Encourage critical thinking and due diligence like any good investor would. You can't jump head-first into something just because you got in early - sit back and watch things for a while to see where there go. What was the last coin where getting in early was a huge advantage? I can't think of too many. If people stop buying into these scams there will no longer be motivation for these guys to keep cranking out new scams. I'm happy to offer my honest advice for free just to start steering people in the right direction. I don't want this altcoin market to collapse but if something doesn't change soon it won't be here much longer. Over the past few months the scammers always win and the honest people almost always lose. It sucks.
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:57:19 AM

Yep.  Cue megaman.  You guys are the same person aren't you.

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:58:01 AM

Very Impressive Fudding gentlemen.

psychocoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:59:35 AM

He's starting to bore me, really.

Win up to $200 every hour in BTC and DOGE! Trade MOTO, MIN, and other alts on C-CEX!
cointrader2014

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:00:08 AM

I told you Judge is up to no good. The only real signs on the wall are that he is a two-faced liar.

Should have known when he kept trying to pretend to be a dev...
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:01:03 AM

Judge is megaman.  It took exactly the time to write the message from megaman from the time I called out Judge that he was megaman.  Shoulda waited twenty minutes.

MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:01:58 AM

Yep.  Cue megaman.  You guys are the same person aren't you.

I'm actually proud that you think every intelligent comment in this thread is me on different accounts. Is it really that far-fetched that there are people other than myself capable of objective analysis? Is it really that far-fetched to think there are multiple people that can piece together facts and coincidences and realize this is likely a scam? It's not like this is the world's first altcoin scam. judgecrypto supported Silkcoin and defended it for weeks until some things started to strike him as suspicious. Then he informs people of his findings before he sold a single coin - now that's an honest guy. Can't think of too many people who would do that - risk getting less money in return for giving everybody an opportunity to decide what their next move is.

There is no honor in a suicide mission in my opinion. You will lose your money in vain if you continue to hold.
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:03:18 AM

Both photoshop scam artists..  Very nicely done.  I do imagine there is no problem with mintpal.

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:04:43 AM

Judge was saying the same kinda hollow bullshit that you were. . and reading back, the posts seem quite similiar in writing style.

Amazingly enough, you're posting and he isn't...

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:06:40 AM

BUSTED!

BitTome

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:08:02 AM

Judge is megaman.  It took exactly the time to write the message from megaman from the time I called out Judge that he was megaman.  Shoulda waited twenty minutes.

Judgecrypto was a huge supporter of this coin, sadly I believe he's just disillusioned by it for now.  Hopefully the coin will redeem itself and he'll come back.
cointrader2014

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:09:12 AM

WOW... what a retarded play by some truly sad and pathetic people or person....
madalieninvader

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:10:30 AM

If you guys care about the price, stop ripping each other to shit, feeding the trolls, and panicking and freaking out in this thread. Interested buyers who look at this must just say to themselves, "What the fuck?!".

As for the product, the devs have always delivered and pretty quickly. I don't what you all are freaking out about.

The concerns about the whois account and facebook account have also been addressed.

People use to post about how great this community is.

crypto currency poker:
https://www.betcoinpoker.ag/
https://nitrogensports.eu/
https://pokershibes.com/
https://sealswithclubs.eu/ (are you coming back seals?)

BURST: http://burstcoin.info/ Mining for everyone, ASIC resistant, wide fair distribution, many features, greener POW, Smart Contracts (Automatic Transactions)

♦  Just-Dice.com  ♦   ♦  1% House Edge Dice Game  ♦   ♦  Play or Invest  ♦
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:11:27 AM

Judgecrypto was a huge supporter of this coin, sadly I believe he's just disillusioned by it for now.  Hopefully the coin will redeem itself and he'll come back.

Yeh he was... then turned on it right when megaman seemed to be nonexistant. And continued ragging on it after he publicly sold his coins.. with a strange link to a mintpal transaction that showed mintpal was experiencing errors on withdrawls.. Then I call him out and poof! Here comes megaman to support that judge isnt him..  Quite amazing.

Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: