Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
cointrader2014

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:16:07 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Both MegaDouch and Judge Analprobe disappear together... I guess the homo lovers are off together getting it on....
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:17:35 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Both MegaDouch and Judge Analprobe disappear together... I guess the homo lovers are off together getting it on....

Yeh, probably trying to hatch a plan on what to say next.  Which account to login at what time and for how long..

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:18:20 AM

Cue the new fudder. 

judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:18:39 AM

Judge is megaman.  It took exactly the time to write the message from megaman from the time I called out Judge that he was megaman.  Shoulda waited twenty minutes.

Judgecrypto was a huge supporter of this coin, sadly I believe he's just disillusioned by it for now.  Hopefully the coin will redeem itself and he'll come back.

Yeh he was... then turned on it right when megaman seemed to be nonexistant. And continued ragging on it after he publicly sold his coins.. with a strange link to a mintpal transaction that showed mintpal was experiencing errors on withdrawls.. Then I call him out and poof! Here comes megaman to support that judge isnt him..  Quite amazing.

Arteleis, I don't need to defend myself to you.  I probably have given away more silk coin than you even own. I put a lot of time into this project... A LOT... so you can shove your attitude up your ass.
BitTome

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:19:40 AM

I don't think we should turn on each other so quickly.  I for one am still holding on to all my coins and still a believer in the DEVs.  You can call me whatever names you want.  I still got faith.
cointrader2014

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:22:12 AM

Time pretending to be part of the dev team doesn't count!!

WTF Judge! Your super flaky and frankly this board is too high class for you!!   Kiss
madalieninvader

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:22:28 AM

Hey guys

I am one of the Silkcoin devs and I am primarily in charge of the front and back-end of the eco-system for Silkcoin. I want to let everyone know that there is nothing to worry  about. The premine was consolidated into one wallet and this will be updated in the OP. Our lead dev under the "Silkcoin" account here is currently away, he had some other important things to attend to and will not be able to come online today. I was told to post this update for everyone. Let me clarify a few things that were brought up in the last several (this is an understatement) pages to try to calm the panic a bit:

We are still hard at work. The new wallet update is slightly delayed due to some unforeseen circumstances. We will have the new update launched by tomorrow at 8 PM GMT.

Regarding the WHOIS change for the Silkcoin official site is to protect ourselves. Due to the nature of the upcoming Eco-System feature we have decided to anonymize ourselves (the creators and devs of the Silkcoin project) to protect ourselves from legal threats. We are still on pace to release the first public beta of the Eco-System for everyone to try.

If there are any other things I may have missed, please feel free to contact me via PM directly. I will address these issues.

Our lead dev will be back by tomorrow and will be posting the download links for the new wallet update. We are almost done the final testing stages, need to iron out a few bugs and some minor glitches and it will be good to go.

Thanks for all those who still continue to support us.

crypto currency poker:
https://www.betcoinpoker.ag/
https://nitrogensports.eu/
https://pokershibes.com/
https://sealswithclubs.eu/ (are you coming back seals?)

BURST: http://burstcoin.info/ Mining for everyone, ASIC resistant, wide fair distribution, many features, greener POW, Smart Contracts (Automatic Transactions)

♦  Just-Dice.com  ♦   ♦  1% House Edge Dice Game  ♦   ♦  Play or Invest  ♦
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:22:39 AM

Judge is megaman.  It took exactly the time to write the message from megaman from the time I called out Judge that he was megaman.  Shoulda waited twenty minutes.

Judgecrypto was a huge supporter of this coin, sadly I believe he's just disillusioned by it for now.  Hopefully the coin will redeem itself and he'll come back.

Yeh he was... then turned on it right when megaman seemed to be nonexistant. And continued ragging on it after he publicly sold his coins.. with a strange link to a mintpal transaction that showed mintpal was experiencing errors on withdrawls.. Then I call him out and poof! Here comes megaman to support that judge isnt him..  Quite amazing.

Arteleis, I don't need to defend myself to you.  I probably have given away more silk coin than you even own. I put a lot of time into this project... A LOT... so you can shove your attitude up your ass.

Quit fucking with my bag prick.

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:23:42 AM

This is very true.  At this point I want proof.  If they demonstrate the premine is safe and a working prototype of the eco system I will be the first one to sing their praise.

I had every reason to want this coin to succeed.  If I believed that it still could I would drop all my BTC in it right now.

Someone, anyone convince me.
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:23:49 AM

Quit fucking with my bag prick.

If you're asking all the devs to prove themselves to you, you sure as hell better start proving yourself to me and everyone else.  Took a little bit to log out of your megaman account eh?

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:24:55 AM

This is very true.  At this point I want proof.  If they demonstrate the premine is safe and a working prototype of the eco system I will be the first one to sing their praise.

I had every reason to want this coin to succeed.  If I believed that it still could I would drop all my BTC in it right now.

I want proof you're not megaman.  Someone.  Anyone convince me.

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:28:11 AM

By the way, you're wallet shows that you never gave away any silk.  Suppose you have a few of them then?  Please post all your wallet addresses for everyone to see.  And while you're at it please provide all your detailed personal information so we can all verify who you are. 

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:29:00 AM

You "HAD" every reason for this coin to succeed.. so why are you still in this thread??

sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:31:33 AM

The dev not responding for almost 24 hours now is a bit alarming

What concerned me was that the dev moved the premine without telling the team.  Even though there was a raging debate on the forums.  If you recall I defended the premine and said up until now I believed they spent it well.  Moving the premine without telling anyone or posting was shady.

Who is this new dev? I never heard of him.  Never seen this new dev ONCE post on the internal dev site.

Block chain will not report the coins that are sold on Mintpal.  The dev needs to prove the coins are not being sold off.  Why move the coins secretly?  Then delay the wallet?  Then have someone else post a note on the forums?  

I am very alarmed.

And as you mentioned you've sold all your coins.  So you obviously have nothing to be alarmed about.

I made strong recommendations to support this coin so if there are concerns I have a duty to make them known.

So you sold all your coins and left all your buddies to rot?  Nice guy you are.

I warned a lot of people this morning before I sold.  Ask around.

Looks like you've been judged, Judge.
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:32:32 AM

By the way, you're wallet shows that you never gave away any silk.  Suppose you have a few of them then?  Please post all your wallet addresses for everyone to see.  And while you're at it please provide all your detailed personal information so we can all verify who you are. 

Anyone here get Silk from me?
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:33:18 AM

Quit fucking around and prove it.  Show the wallet where the silk went to other people.

arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:34:05 AM

Quit fucking around and prove it.  Show the wallet where the silk went to other people.

How's it feel?  PROVE YOURSELF BITCH!

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:34:23 AM

LOL... I dont need to prove to you.  You are free to keep engaging me and creating more crap posts or talk about something else.
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:35:38 AM

Judge is megaman.  It took exactly the time to write the message from megaman from the time I called out Judge that he was megaman.  Shoulda waited twenty minutes.

By the way, you're wallet shows that you never gave away any silk.  Suppose you have a few of them then?  Please post all your wallet addresses for everyone to see.  And while you're at it please provide all your detailed personal information so we can all verify who you are.  

Quit fucking around and prove it.  Show the wallet where the silk went to other people.

How's it feel?  PROVE YOURSELF BITCH!

Yes, he actually did send some to me from his chat room giveaway. I'd say about ~1500 total.

EDIT - I just went and checked, it was closer to 1250.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
madalieninvader

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:36:26 AM

@judgecrypto

You seem very flaky. You sold all your SilkCoin because software release was a day late? In the software industry a month is nothing. Because the devs want to be anonymous after someone tried to extort them and introducing a market which would have a shit storm of legal ramifications only lawyers will understand? Because they moved the premine? You think they moved the premine to sell at these shit prices?

I don't want to sound rude. I liked your posts. I just can't understand how you're so easily shaken. Then again a lot of people are. Guess it's mob mentality or something.

crypto currency poker:
https://www.betcoinpoker.ag/
https://nitrogensports.eu/
https://pokershibes.com/
https://sealswithclubs.eu/ (are you coming back seals?)

BURST: http://burstcoin.info/ Mining for everyone, ASIC resistant, wide fair distribution, many features, greener POW, Smart Contracts (Automatic Transactions)

♦  Just-Dice.com  ♦   ♦  1% House Edge Dice Game  ♦   ♦  Play or Invest  ♦
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: