Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 05:41:14 AM

Wow this really feels like a huge purge to me Shocked .
Weak hands and fake supporters are leaving the building.
The new SilkCoin community that will emerge from this chaotic primordial soup will be immune to troll attacks and unswayed by market fluctuations  Grin
I don't find it particularly undesirable to have trolls around. Trolls will be trolls and have a right to be here same as the rest of us.
This new breed of hardened SCers will be resilient to their brand of coercion  Grin Grin
So what if in 2 weeks the coin is completely dead? Well I guess I would simply move on and won't appear on this thread again.
What about the money I would've lost you say? Well call me deranged if you'd like, but the minute I invest money into anything, I consider the money gone until the market proves me wrong.
In any case I wouldn't be any worse, I only invest what I can afford to lose  Smiley

Keep up the good work devs!!  Cool
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:41:23 AM

Judge is megaman.  It took exactly the time to write the message from megaman from the time I called out Judge that he was megaman.  Shoulda waited twenty minutes.

Judgecrypto was a huge supporter of this coin, sadly I believe he's just disillusioned by it for now.  Hopefully the coin will redeem itself and he'll come back.

Yeh he was... then turned on it right when megaman seemed to be nonexistant. And continued ragging on it after he publicly sold his coins.. with a strange link to a mintpal transaction that showed mintpal was experiencing errors on withdrawls.. Then I call him out and poof! Here comes megaman to support that judge isnt him..  Quite amazing.

Arteleis, I don't need to defend myself to you.  I probably have given away more silk coin than you even own. I put a lot of time into this project... A LOT... so you can shove your attitude up your ass.

By the way, you're wallet shows that you never gave away any silk.  Suppose you have a few of them then?  Please post all your wallet addresses for everyone to see.  And while you're at it please provide all your detailed personal information so we can all verify who you are. 

Anyone here get Silk from me?

Quit fucking around and prove it.  Show the wallet where the silk went to other people.

How's it feel?  PROVE YOURSELF BITCH!

Yes, he actually did send some to me from his chat room giveaway. I'd say about ~1500 total.

Right on.  From which wallet? Cuz it doesn't show on the wallet he posted.  My point is, that this guy turns on the team after he dumps a bunch of coins.. Doesn't believe the post one of the silk coin devs left as an explanation and then continues bashing the coin.. Demanding! Identity, proof etc etc - but of course laughs and misdirects when he is asking the same thing.  There is no proof of this claim. Who cares if he gave silk away anyways.  Proves absolutely nothing.  

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:41:32 AM

As i said before, what the fuck is the problem with the fact devs keep max 4.5 % of the coins. People here expect devs working fulltime on project and get nothing from it??? It's remain me principles of communism and i dont like this... I prefer devs who have some coins and do its best to get the maximum of it then bulllshit devs who can run away at any time with no fuckn consequence.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:42:46 AM

@judgecrypto

You seem very flaky. You sold all your SilkCoin because software release was a day late? In the software industry a month is nothing. Because the devs want to be anonymous after someone tried to extort them and introducing a market which would have a shit storm of legal ramifications only lawyers will understand? Because they moved the premine? You think they moved the premine to sell at these shit prices?

I don't want to sound rude. I liked your posts. I just can't understand how you're so easily shaken. Then again a lot of people are. Guess it's mob mentality or something.

If you have followed the forums I have supported the team.  I argued for the premine and even for a fund so when the premine gets exhausted they can use that.  None of the premine stuff was communicated internally on the dev site or I wouldn't have come here.  In fact the dev had not made a post for days which was weird since a new wallet was about to be released.

Then I spend half my night defending the premine in the forum and they move it without so much as a peep.  So yeah I am kinda pissed.  I took a lot of beating typed my ass of defending them.  Not ONE word in the dev portal about moving the premine.  People were up in arms over it.  Then you move it without telling anyone?  Yeah way to make your biggest supporter look like an idiot.

I supported these guys with everything I have.  
madalieninvader

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:45:27 AM

As i said before, what the fuck is the problem with the fact devs keep max 4.5 % of the coins. People here expect devs working fulltime on project and get nothing from it??? It's remain me principles of communism and i dont like this... I prefer devs who have some coins and do its best to get the maximum of it then bulllshit devs who can run away at any time with no fuckn consequence.

I also like it when the devs have some "skin in the game".

crypto currency poker:
https://www.betcoinpoker.ag/
https://nitrogensports.eu/
https://pokershibes.com/
https://sealswithclubs.eu/ (are you coming back seals?)

BURST: http://burstcoin.info/ Mining for everyone, ASIC resistant, wide fair distribution, many features, greener POW, Smart Contracts (Automatic Transactions)

♦  Just-Dice.com  ♦   ♦  1% House Edge Dice Game  ♦   ♦  Play or Invest  ♦
BitTome

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:45:51 AM

Judge is megaman.  It took exactly the time to write the message from megaman from the time I called out Judge that he was megaman.  Shoulda waited twenty minutes.

Judgecrypto was a huge supporter of this coin, sadly I believe he's just disillusioned by it for now.  Hopefully the coin will redeem itself and he'll come back.

Yeh he was... then turned on it right when megaman seemed to be nonexistant. And continued ragging on it after he publicly sold his coins.. with a strange link to a mintpal transaction that showed mintpal was experiencing errors on withdrawls.. Then I call him out and poof! Here comes megaman to support that judge isnt him..  Quite amazing.

Arteleis, I don't need to defend myself to you.  I probably have given away more silk coin than you even own. I put a lot of time into this project... A LOT... so you can shove your attitude up your ass.

By the way, you're wallet shows that you never gave away any silk.  Suppose you have a few of them then?  Please post all your wallet addresses for everyone to see.  And while you're at it please provide all your detailed personal information so we can all verify who you are.  

Anyone here get Silk from me?

Quit fucking around and prove it.  Show the wallet where the silk went to other people.

LOL... I dont need to prove to you.  You are free to keep engaging me and creating more crap posts or talk about something else.

I got into SC because of the 25 SC givaway for the first 100 users to sign up on REDDIT SC: http://www.reddit.com/r/silkcoinofficial/comments/26pms5/25_silkcoin_for_every_new_reddit_member/

Was that him?

EDIT: Sorry, that wasn't him.  But he did try to support the coin by hosting meme's http://www.reddit.com/r/silkcoinofficial/comments/27uaaq/judge_wants_some_camel_memes/
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:46:24 AM

@judgecrypto

You seem very flaky. You sold all your SilkCoin because software release was a day late? In the software industry a month is nothing. Because the devs want to be anonymous after someone tried to extort them and introducing a market which would have a shit storm of legal ramifications only lawyers will understand? Because they moved the premine? You think they moved the premine to sell at these shit prices?

I don't want to sound rude. I liked your posts. I just can't understand how you're so easily shaken. Then again a lot of people are. Guess it's mob mentality or something.

If you have followed the forums I have supported the team.  I argued for the premine and even for a fund so when the premine gets exhausted they can use that.  None of the premine stuff was communicated internally on the dev site or I wouldn't have come here.  In fact the dev had not made a post for days which was weird since a new wallet was about to be released.

Then I spend half my night defending the premine in the forum and they move it without so much as a peep.  So yeah I am kinda pissed.  I took a lot of beating typed my ass of defending them.  Not ONE word in the dev portal about moving the premine.  People were up in arms over it.  Then you move it without telling anyone?  Yeah way to make your biggest supporter look like an idiot.

I feel you

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:46:38 AM

@judgecrypto

Right on.  I was also here near the start of the forums and watched you flip on a dime.  So if you're out your out.  
Spare us your empathy and quit posting speculative bullshit.  Because lets be honest.  You obviously don't give a flying fuck about anyone who is still invested in this.  

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:48:08 AM

I agree with you.  My concern is what happens to dev when there is no fund left?  What is the incentive?  Maybe they got lucky and stocked up?  I think the devs should be paid.

This is about communication.  I spent all of last night defending the premine.  Then it was moved without so much as a peep.  That looks real shady since there was a huge debate about it.  I even told a few people off about the premine being needed.

I was asking for proof that the premine was not transferred to an exchange.  If it is in an exchange that would indicate it was being sold.  They can used signed messages and prove they control their address whereas if it is a exchange address they cannot.  If the premine is transferred to an exchange the likelyhood of future dev work becomes 0%.
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:48:17 AM

man...its kind of embarrassing to be part of this thread. The devs have been on top of their game every day, consistantly working hard, coding, bringing us updates, proving the FUD wrong, answering questions....and 24 hours can't go by without everyone losing their shit turning on each other, name calling and jumping ship? I'd say the devs so far have given us every reason to trust them. Give them the benefit of the doubt, stop quoting and arguing with trolls, drink a beer or 10. Be patient and relax.

If you dont trust the devs, then sell your coins and move on...buy back later if you want. If you do trust them and still have faith then quit being so dramatic, hold your coins and ride the tide. What is so hard about that?
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:51:10 AM

@judge

If you care so much about me and everyone else and think the Silk ship is going to sink.  Please send us all BTC.  Or whatever other coin you feel is more innovative and will do better then Silk.  I would gladly accept a buyout for your empathy.

Otherwise I do not see the point of you posting blatent fud.

Yep they consolidated the premine. Who cares.  I think it should be on the exchange to help control all the shit guys like you post.

Most companies own 51 percent and leave the rest to public... these guys own 4.5.   Leave it alone.

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:52:06 AM

man...its kind of embarrassing to be part of this thread. The devs have been on top of their game every day, consistantly working hard, coding, bringing us updates, proving the FUD wrong, answering questions....and 24 hours can't go by without everyone losing their shit turning on each other, name calling and jumping ship? I'd say the devs so far have given us every reason to trust them. Give them the benefit of the doubt, stop quoting and arguing with trolls, drink a beer or 10. Be patient and relax.

If you dont trust the devs, then sell your coins and move on...buy back later if you want. If you do trust them and still have faith then quit being so dramatic, hold your coins and ride the tide. What is so hard about that?

Is it too much to ask the devs prove the premine is not an exchange address since it was moved without notice?

Is it too much to ask for a timeline of the eco system and status updates?  How many eco system devs do they have?  How much are they having to pay the eco system dev?

For the record I only know of one dev and he was not the one to implement the eco system.
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:53:21 AM

Exactly.  I'm done posting in response.  I'm done with sniveling whiners over minor details, and liars over large ones.  At least I'll try.

Holding.

MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:53:35 AM

I also like it when the devs have some "skin in the game".

Well they don't have any "skin in the game" now because they dumped their "skin" - so I guess you don't like the current situation. Never in my life have I witnessed such violent reactions from people pointing out suspicious activity and urging people to do some research. What's wrong with being cautious? It's insane to me that 90% of the people here are telling everybody to throw all caution to the wind and go all-in on something they truly know nothing about. It's not like it's unprecedented for a heavily premined PoS-only coin to make big promises and then dump their coins and vanish before delivering. It's happened at least 20 times in the past month alone! So far there has not been one shred of evidence that this is any different. I'm not saying it's enough to convict the dev with certainty but the fact that the the remainder of the premine was moved in the middle of the night without explanation and then the guy is MIA ever since... when he promised a new wallet today... I mean he couldn't hop in to apologize for the delay and explain the moved premine? How can you label people concerned about this current situation assholes and traitors? Even if it turns out to be no big deal the risk is pretty high to sit around and do nothing. There aren't enough people thinking with their heads in here and it's crazy nobody can have a real discussion about anything. The second somebody has a concern everybody jumps down their throats and starts burying the post with outdated crap and old memes that are 3000px high - that doesn't build a lot of confidence. There is a reason I have dedicated as much energy to this thing as I have - there is an extremely aggressive cover-up going on here. I mean judge goes all-in supporting this coin and defending the dev, the premine, the community... and then some concerns pop up and suddenly he's the most hated man on the planet. Pretty messed up.
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:54:30 AM

Is it too much to ask the devs prove the premine is not an exchange address since it was moved without notice?

Is it too much to ask for a timeline of the eco system and status updates?  How many eco system devs do they have?  How much are they having to pay the eco system dev?

For the record I only know of one dev and he was not the one to implement the eco system.

Erg... Go to sleep or troll some other thread.

BitTome

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:55:17 AM

+1

If you don't believe in this coin, you've warned us and we appreciate it.  We "bagholders" knew what we were getting ourselves into and the risk involved (at least should of).  Please just let us discuss in peace ways we can savage or recover from the current situation.  All this name calling is not helping anyone.
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:57:40 AM

I mean there are absolutely zero (legitimate) reasons why anybody would be opposed to this suggestion. Seriously - I can think of exactly zero. Would take seconds to clear this up and make this entire concern irrelevant. Of course we all know that it was an exchange address - there just isn't any other good explanation as to why the transfer would have taken place without any notice. Those addresses were posted by the dev for the purpose of checking to ensure he didn't dump the premine. Now they're all empty with no explanation and he hasn't been seen since.

The only possible motivation somebody opposed to this could have is that they know the coins have been dumped and they're hoping for one last pump before they get out - they're concerned that backing this idea would result in more people dumping when the dev cannot produce the results. Honestly posting on this new dev account just made things more suspicious. The guy signed up today, immediately made his only post, and logged out never logging in since. If this guy is such an integral part of the team why couldn't "Silkcoin" give him the account password? It's not like that account was created for any other purpose.
cointrader2014

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:03:30 AM

Judge is seriously the biggest loser on this thread.... inducing all the retard fud'ers.... he disgusts me way more than any of the other tards because he has NO conviction, NO spine and NO honor....

BitTome

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:05:32 AM

In other camel news, this is to lighten up the mood here a little. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqjdjCfLSSM

This thread got way to confrontational way too quickly.
arteleis

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:07:51 AM

Judge is seriously the biggest loser on this thread.... inducing all the retard fud'ers.... he disgusts me way more than any of the other tards because he has NO conviction, NO spine and NO honor....

+1000

Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: