Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100364 times)
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:17:33 AM

Net:   81802.52   Mh/s Grin 368 blocks left
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:18:23 AM

Simple conclusion: Dreamcoin does not have the expected function as Zerocoin believed to have.
One more troll. If you would have read this thread properly, you would not have posted this s**t to defame the coin. Whenever a coin becomes successfully guys like you come trolling about a possible scam. Dev has already answered all the question and the community is satisfied with that. We don't need your advise, go and troll somewhere else.

I am not giving you or Dreamcoin fans any advice. You all can live inside your dream.

I think for people who first visit this thread have the right to learn more what other people said.

If you guys don't like negative information, why don't you guys set up a self-moderated thread?

We would definitely like you negative feedback and get worried if Dev had not answered any question regarding this issue. Our community is satisfied and new people who come here and do some research will also be satisfied by Devs response and future plans.So after Devs response to this issue ,the information you are trying to give is irrelevant. Finally if you are so concerned about new people then let me tell you that the OP page does not state anywhere that Zerocoin is working but Dev has left a message about its future implementation, so thank you and go somewhere else.

I am not satisfied.  I have seen every coin start out with a premine, instamine,  of some sort and the FACT is just this... no one has  truly fair distribution.  I have scanning numerous coin calendars sites and new coins and never DreamCoin anywhere.  At least post it on a quick and easy high search calendar... unless you want it to be open to all but only communicated to a few.  Now that the coin has people past that point they are hopeful they can dump coin for SATS...  WAY TOO MANY COIN for anyone to be serious about this market.  Regulation obviously is not the answer.  Devs flipping coins then moving to another coin etc... etc... not many list full names... if not more than a handle.  The problem with ALL of these CRAP - but profitable - Coin is the same issue people have with the fiat system - TRUST.  All these 'communities' are nothing more than disorganized chaos struggling in s**t Pool of tech.  Any coin coming to the front with Dev Names, Customer Service, Communication strategy in place?   Not many, if any. 

Good luck to the pumpers and dumpers.  It's what most of us are.  We will hold some but at high risk.  Risk analysis of all these crap coins is way past due.  How about the community start getting behind one coin.  Oh wait... that's what all coins claim to be.  Every business or project requires planning and lots of it.  Typically this includes sale or marketing channels and backend setup.  It appears that the nature of the 200+ coins is to leap before you look. 

I don't like FIAT, but I also don't like the compartmental, no trustworthy nature of Crypto market.  Everyone is a hater and non accountability.. We all might as well be commentors complaining ridiculously on some blog. Serious investors would see this market at this point and wait for someone to come to the table with a plan and solidarity. 

Actually dev posted his full name and his proffesional website with portfolio on Poloniex earlier to defend himself. He also gave specifics on how he is going to fix the Zerocoin code. I am personally satisfied enough. Cinnicoin has made big promises too (and will probably deliver) but at this point this coin is equal to Cinnicoin. It has big promises but so does Cinnicoin.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:19:22 AM

Simple conclusion: Dreamcoin does not have the expected function as Zerocoin believed to have.
One more troll. If you would have read this thread properly, you would not have posted this s**t to defame the coin. Whenever a coin becomes successfully guys like you come trolling about a possible scam. Dev has already answered all the question and the community is satisfied with that. We don't need your advise, go and troll somewhere else.

I am not giving you or Dreamcoin fans any advice. You all can live inside your dream.

I think for people who first visit this thread have the right to learn more what other people said.

If you guys don't like negative information, why don't you guys set up a self-moderated thread?

We would definitely like you negative feedback and get worried if Dev had not answered any question regarding this issue. Our community is satisfied and new people who come here and do some research will also be satisfied by Devs response and future plans.So after Devs response to this issue ,the information you are trying to give is irrelevant. Finally if you are so concerned about new people then let me tell you that the OP page does not state anywhere that Zerocoin is working but Dev has left a message about its future implementation, so thank you and go somewhere else.

I am not satisfied.  I have seen every coin start out with a premine, instamine,  of some sort and the FACT is just this... no one has  truly fair distribution.  I have scanning numerous coin calendars sites and new coins and never DreamCoin anywhere.  At least post it on a quick and easy high search calendar... unless you want it to be open to all but only communicated to a few.  Now that the coin has people past that point they are hopeful they can dump coin for SATS...  WAY TOO MANY COIN for anyone to be serious about this market.  Regulation obviously is not the answer.  Devs flipping coins then moving to another coin etc... etc... not many list full names... if not more than a handle.  The problem with ALL of these CRAP - but profitable - Coin is the same issue people have with the fiat system - TRUST.  All these 'communities' are nothing more than disorganized chaos struggling in s**t Pool of tech.  Any coin coming to the front with Dev Names, Customer Service, Communication strategy in place?   Not many, if any.  

Good luck to the pumpers and dumpers.  It's what most of us are.  We will hold some but at high risk.  Risk analysis of all these crap coins is way past due.  How about the community start getting behind one coin.  Oh wait... that's what all coins claim to be.  Every business or project requires planning and lots of it.  Typically this includes sale or marketing channels and backend setup.  It appears that the nature of the 200+ coins is to leap before you look.  

I don't like FIAT, but I also don't like the compartmental, no trustworthy nature of Crypto market.  Everyone is a hater and non accountability.. We all might as well be commentors complaining ridiculously on some blog. Serious investors would see this market at this point and wait for someone to come to the table with a plan and solidarity.  

AND ALL THIS SHIT FOR NOTHING....YOU MUST BE DESPERATE .... Grin
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:22:16 AM

Actually dev posted his full name and his proffesional website with portfolio on Poloniex earlier to defend himself. He also gave specifics on how he is going to fix the Zerocoin code. I am personally satisfied enough. Cinnicoin has made big promises too (and will probably deliver) but at this point this coin is equal to Cinnicoin. It has big promises but so does Cinnicoin.

Would you mind posting all these pieces of information here? Any proof for what you have said?  Huh
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:23:26 AM

your English is fine..how many languages you speak, most in the west speak only 1 and they can't Evan use it properly, so don't worry
[/quote]

Thanks mate, I speak three languages 😊
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:24:11 AM

I am not satisfied.  I have seen every coin start out with a premine, instamine,  of some sort and the FACT is just this... no one has  truly fair distribution.  I have scanning numerous coin calendars sites and new coins and never DreamCoin anywhere.  At least post it on a quick and easy high search calendar... unless you want it to be open to all but only communicated to a few.  Now that the coin has people past that point they are hopeful they can dump coin for SATS...  WAY TOO MANY COIN for anyone to be serious about this market.  Regulation obviously is not the answer.  Devs flipping coins then moving to another coin etc... etc... not many list full names... if not more than a handle.  The problem with ALL of these CRAP - but profitable - Coin is the same issue people have with the fiat system - TRUST.  All these 'communities' are nothing more than disorganized chaos struggling in s**t Pool of tech.  Any coin coming to the front with Dev Names, Customer Service, Communication strategy in place?   Not many, if any.  

Good luck to the pumpers and dumpers.  It's what most of us are.  We will hold some but at high risk.  Risk analysis of all these crap coins is way past due.  How about the community start getting behind one coin.  Oh wait... that's what all coins claim to be.  Every business or project requires planning and lots of it.  Typically this includes sale or marketing channels and backend setup.  It appears that the nature of the 200+ coins is to leap before you look.  

I don't like FIAT, but I also don't like the compartmental, no trustworthy nature of Crypto market.  Everyone is a hater and non accountability.. We all might as well be commentors complaining ridiculously on some blog. Serious investors would see this market at this point and wait for someone to come to the table with a plan and solidarity.  

AND ALL THIS SHIT FOR NOTHING....YOU MUST BE DESPERATE .... Grin

+1 😀😀
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:26:05 AM

I will not sell what i have!. Go away!

Please keep the coins, which will give you some good memory.

I swear I have never minted/traded and will never mint and trade Dreamcoin and Libertycoin.
If I break this swear, I will die of accident with millions of pains!  Grin
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:27:58 AM

Would you mind posting all these pieces of information here? Any proof for what you have said?  Huh

remarkable ...on your every post price start to recover on poloniex....not bad man...not bad at all ...keep up the good work ... Grin
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:28:36 AM

I swear I have never minted/traded and will never mint and trade Dreamcoin and Libertycoin.   Grin

Good for you, then why are you wasting your time on this thread? Why don't you go away?
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:29:39 AM

I swear I have never minted/traded and will never mint and trade Dreamcoin and Libertycoin.
If I break this swear, I will die of accident with millions of pains!  Grin
Ok, just GTFO
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:29:43 AM

remarkable ...on your every post price start to recover on poloniex....not bad man...not bad at all ...keep up the good work ... Grin

I have seen this type of statements before. Haha!
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:29:48 AM

Come check our new GUI, Single-Login site out.  Ajax controls that update, SSO so you only have to create one account for all the new pools on our v2.0 site.

Hope to see you here!

DRM.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:30:04 AM

WOW  Grin

Date   Type   Price   Amount (DRM)   Total (BTC)
2014-05-13 10:19:47   Buy   0.00042   498   0.20916
2014-05-13 10:19:47   Buy   0.00042   101.02032006   0.04242853
2014-05-13 10:19:47   Buy   0.00040999   75.74506695   0.03105471
2014-05-13 10:18:05   Buy   0.00042   16   0.00672
2014-05-13 10:18:05   Buy   0.00041   100   0.041
2014-05-13 10:17:51   Buy   0.00041451   3.44170438   0.00142662
2014-05-13 10:17:41   Buy   0.000414   17.21219721   0.00712584
2014-05-13 10:17:33   Buy   0.00041   100   0.041
2014-05-13 10:17:33   Buy   0.00041   141.39018628   0.05796997
2014-05-13 10:17:25   Buy   0.0004   0.65415473   0.00026166
2014-05-13 10:12:43   Buy   0.00042   382.97967994   0.16085146
2014-05-13 10:12:43   Buy   0.000405   180.167476   0.07296782
2014-05-13 10:12:43   Buy   0.000404   710.91984405   0.28721161
2014-05-13 10:06:01   Buy   0.00039989   22.41588739   0.00896388
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:30:19 AM

http://www.carsencustoms.com/about/

Here's his website that he linked. If he wants me to take it down I will to respect his privacy. Not sure he wanted it in here, but he did link it in Poloniex trollbox so it's out there.

He addressed R0ach's concerns about Zerocoin dev being able to double spend etc. He specifically said he had a way to remove that ability from the code. The dev answered a lot of people's questions.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:30:22 AM

I swear I have never minted/traded and will never mint and trade Dreamcoin and Libertycoin.   Grin

Good for you, then why are you wasting your time on this thread? Why don't you go away?

Because I am a dark knight!
jay_pilch

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:31:47 AM

You might want to consider putting on a profile. Including current devs, your name, your previous experiences and projects, maybe even a LinkedIn profile. These kind of things can help booster reputation and trust. After all, you seem like the honest type.
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:32:20 AM

Would you mind posting all these pieces of information here? Any proof for what you have said?  Huh

I have seen this type of statements before. Haha!

...you do ... Grin
dukas93

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:56:58 AM

Because I am a dark knight!

Seems much more like a Joker...

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:04:48 AM

Hi u all dreamers,

Here is the step outline I made for the "Promotional Video" ->

1. a hero(or heroin) sits by a tree on a meadow and reads a book.
2. Suddenly a storm cloud approaches (the cloud has "debt" written in it). This cloud is the symbol of future fiat currency crash.
3. A lightning strikes to the tree and sets it on fire
4. The man calmly takes out his scarf and parachutes away from the disaster
5. He flies away to the calm sunset (by the sea).
6. A magical dreambird arrives to him, and they fly together to the distant horizon.
7. A companion of other dreambirds follow them (dreambirds are the Dream Coin holders)

What u think?

- Tomi

ps. Here is some sketches about the characters

Mathgamain, how is work progressing?
LonePawn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:07:27 AM

http://www.carsencustoms.com/about/

Here's his website that he linked. If he wants me to take it down I will to respect his privacy. Not sure he wanted it in here, but he did link it in Poloniex trollbox so it's out there.

He addressed R0ach's concerns about Zerocoin dev being able to double spend etc. He specifically said he had a way to remove that ability from the code. The dev answered a lot of people's questions.

That is good to know about contact info above.  I'd like to see what other Coin he has dev'd on, if any.  I'm gonna try and get me some Dream Coin when I get off work.  Looks like I might be able to snag a few before the 10,000 end of POW block. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: