Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:07:41 PM

Dont be naive. Sell as soon as whales start dumping.
Its same script over and over again with all new hyped coins. How many times you one needs to make same mistake over and over again until one learns?

Don't look #1 its exchange or pool. Biggest whales only have 49,891.55 DRM. I know some whales they will not going to sell any soon. This coin have really good dev. In the future yes some whales will dump some not.

If biggest whale want to dump when we are 100k.  (49,891.55 DRM): 49.96583650 BTC.  Do you think 50~ BTC will hurt to price ? DRM rare coin. Most of us still try to buy more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Katherine Uyue

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:09:14 PM

DRMcoin is doing well, with so many great things to come.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:13:54 PM

Its same script over and over again with all new hyped coins. How many times you one needs to make same mistake over and over again until one learns?

Don't look #1 its exchange or pool. Biggest whales only have 49,891.55 DRM. I know some whales they will not going to sell any soon. This coin have really good dev. In the future yes some whales will dump some not.

If biggest whale want to dump when we are 100k.  (49,891.55 DRM): 49.96583650 BTC.  Do you think 50~ BTC will hurt to price ? DRM rare coin. Most of us still try to buy more.

If you really believe that biggest whales have under 50K then good luck to you!  Cheesy

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:19:27 PM

If you really belive that biggest whales have under 50K then good luck to you!  Cheesy

Must start with OP, read whole thread then check this out. http://chain.dreamcoin.me/richlist/index.php?min=0 .
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:19:36 PM

If you really belive that biggest whales have under 50K then good luck to you!  Cheesy

I get sick of this. First they start fud on premine. After Who is the dev? After they cant make zerocoin implement. After Stealing code. Now you start.
Yes all coins have whale. Whale will dump. But this coin will recover so quick. Because rare coin. And dev really know what he doing.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:21:32 PM

Must start with OP, read whole thread then check this out. http://chain.dreamcoin.me/richlist/index.php?min=0 .

Oh. So its magically impossible to simply create a new DRM private key?

I get sick of this. First they start fud on premine. After Who is the dev? After they cant make zerocoin implement. After Stealing code. Now you start.
Yes all coins have whale. Whale will dump. But this coin will recover so quick. Because rare coin. And dev really know what he doing.

Relax. I was just building some awareness. I will stop now.  Smiley

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:38:47 PM

Attention Dreamers:

Since this would be community funded, I will pose this question to the Dreamcoin supporters first to gauge interest. Would all of you like a crypto news/internet radio station that obviously plays music and gives some updated information regarding the progress of DRM and it's followers? This is a service that I am currently in negotiations with to give those of us in the digital money industry a means to both update/advertise and provide some music while mining or browsing the web. If this is something that the growing #Dreamcoin community is interested in please let me know. This is obviously new territory for the future of money, yet is something I can see as a growing market and means to gain attention to coins in a positive way.

We would be looking at a very low donation cost to start, for example 0.2 BTC which would pay for both the service and subscriber base of roughly 100-200 people to start off with. After this the DJ i'm working with could help supplement fee's to provide the service via possible advertising from other coins, or a more standard advertising approach.

If this is something you all would be interested in, including Dreamcoin's Dev, please leave your feedback and any ideas to improve or add to this service on this thread. I, as many of you know work with many dev teams, and I think we could have a great service in this avenue. If this turns out to be a project you all want, I would ask the DRM dev to post on the ANN OP a btc address for the "Internet Radio/News" station. The name of the station isn't finalized and is something I'm helping the DJ with. Once the goal of .2 btc is met I'll contact the DJ and moving forward we can have the station do little blurbs about things the community feels are important to listeners. This is going to be an evolving project, so do not hesitate to help expand on the possibilities of this work.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post, I wish everyone holding DRM great success!
Smiley

GREAT IDEA ! START NOW!

Just need dev support and more community input.
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:43:59 PM

Attention Dreamers:

Since this would be community funded, I will pose this question to the Dreamcoin supporters first to gauge interest. Would all of you like a crypto news/internet radio station that obviously plays music and gives some updated information regarding the progress of DRM and it's followers? This is a service that I am currently in negotiations with to give those of us in the digital money industry a means to both update/advertise and provide some music while mining or browsing the web. If this is something that the growing #Dreamcoin community is interested in please let me know. This is obviously new territory for the future of money, yet is something I can see as a growing market and means to gain attention to coins in a positive way.

We would be looking at a very low donation cost to start, for example 0.2 BTC which would pay for both the service and subscriber base of roughly 100-200 people to start off with. After this the DJ i'm working with could help supplement fee's to provide the service via possible advertising from other coins, or a more standard advertising approach.

If this is something you all would be interested in, including Dreamcoin's Dev, please leave your feedback and any ideas to improve or add to this service on this thread. I, as many of you know work with many dev teams, and I think we could have a great service in this avenue. If this turns out to be a project you all want, I would ask the DRM dev to post on the ANN OP a btc address for the "Internet Radio/News" station. The name of the station isn't finalized and is something I'm helping the DJ with. Once the goal of .2 btc is met I'll contact the DJ and moving forward we can have the station do little blurbs about things the community feels are important to listeners. This is going to be an evolving project, so do not hesitate to help expand on the possibilities of this work.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post, I wish everyone holding DRM great success!
Smiley

GREAT IDEA ! START NOW!

While this is a nice idea, I like the sound of the "Dream Channel, Keeping your dreams alive!" I think any funds we can raise need to be targeted toward getting zerocoin working. I'm not sure if people realize how big of a deal that is. It is what will light the fire.

Once it is in place this and other ideas should be implemented too.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:17:57 PM

Attention Dreamers:

Smiley

GREAT IDEA ! START NOW!

While this is a nice idea, I like the sound of the "Dream Channel, Keeping your dreams alive!" I think any funds we can raise need to be targeted toward getting zerocoin working. I'm not sure if people realize how big of a deal that is. It is what will light the fire.

I agree. Priorities should be set on Zerocoin implementation and the Dream Pool.  Everything else will then fall into place afterwards.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:19:41 PM

I think any funds we can raise need to be targeted toward getting zerocoin working. I'm not sure if people realize how big of a deal that is. It is what will light the fire.

I agree with this.  Once the Dream pool is up and percentages are allocated we should be able to do fundraising quicker...I am totally down with that.  So I think in the list of things, the Dream pool needs to be up and running flawlessly...then we can place full focus on Zerocoin and other fun stuff...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:27:33 PM

I think the #1 priority should be Zerocoin.  Multipool or not, the first crypto to fully implement a working Zerocoin solution is going to be sent to the moon.  It would be nice if that is us.

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:29:57 PM

I think any funds we can raise need to be targeted toward getting zerocoin working. I'm not sure if people realize how big of a deal that is. It is what will light the fire.

I agree with this.  Once the Dream pool is up and percentages are allocated we should be able to do fundraising quicker...I am totally down with that.  So I think in the list of things, the Dream pool needs to be up and running flawlessly...then we can place full focus on Zerocoin and other fun stuff...

Guys ...we talking about 0.2 BTC ...what harm it can done?
dadon
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:30:13 PM

i have donated 1k to the bounty on the 1st page i will be willing to put more into it if i see others putting in aswell
MemoryShock

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:31:24 PM

I think the #1 priority should be Zerocoin.  Multipool or not, the first crypto to fully implement a working Zerocoin solution is going to be sent to the moon.  It would be nice if that is us.

Well...the dev is theoretically working on that currently and someone else is setting up the DreamPool.  Once the Dreampool is up though, fundraising to help the dev continue Zerocoin implementation will be easier and faster.

So the ball is rolling on both of them and the one should compliment the other and perhaps get him some help...

I'm just spitballing though...someone closer to the things and stuff that are happening can confirm or deny my guesswork here...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:31:32 PM

+1 most important thing is zerocoin
Viecoin

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:31:59 PM

I agree. I see the bounty is up to 1k drm. I'm willing to toss in 1k drm as well if 8 others can match me. I will do 2k drm if 3 others can follow suit.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:33:28 PM

if anyone is willing to do that i will put in another 2k aswell
MemoryShock

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:35:27 PM

I only have a very modest amount (barely in the rich list) but I will donate everything I mine.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Viecoin

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:37:10 PM

if anyone is willing to do that i will put in another 2k aswell

Damn We need a list if we can get 2 more peeps we are in. My bad 2 more at 2k plus 1k.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:41:45 PM

Yes, implementing Zerocoin into DRM is the highest priority. However, it looks like the Dream Pool will come first and will generate the funding for it and keep prices stabilized.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: