Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W  (Read 87269 times)
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:23:04 PM

Yesterday, i have received payment,

Good to know that.

Is there anyone still waiting for his/her payment now?

yes im Still waiting for my payments

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:28:20 PM

Good to know that.

Couple of people that removed the signatures sooner than he started paying out.

Which, if I understand the situation, he still owes those people as well.  If he made a contract with them to pay for a sig ad until day X.  Then he doesn't start paying till a week after X.  As long as those people left the ad up during the term of the agreement, then he still owes them.
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:39:34 PM

Good to know that.

Couple of people that removed the signatures sooner than he started paying out.

Which, if I understand the situation, he still owes those people as well.  If he made a contract with them to pay for a sig ad until day X.  Then he doesn't start paying till a week after X.  As long as those people left the ad up during the term of the agreement, then he still owes them.

Couldn't agree with you more.
Those keeping the sig ad up till July 5 (original pay day) should get paid, even if they remove the sig ad after that.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:42:02 PM

Your making claims that you paid everyone out is incorrect. You still owe me for previous months and yet you do not say anything nore update me in pm or on this thread.

here was my starting post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.msg7003727#msg7003727

So it is with grate regret to post this and am sure many more will be posting in here too.

I am posting this to provide details of what has gone on over the last few weeks regarding UpDown.BT and his website and also signature campaign.

Profile Link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318623

Trust rating https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=318623
Many people have also given neg feedback due to many people being scammed.

Last Active 5th June 2014

This was the final payment date for weekly payments on campaign and ended up moving towards monthly payments.

I originally signed up to this campaign over 3 weeks ago now. I originally joined on the 29th May 2014 to be paid 1 week later on the 5Th June.

Outstanding payment
Hero members status Pay per post = 0.0016BTC Total outstanding for 72 posts BTC0.1152 to be paid to
BTC address 1Safe7924PSq2JQTCd9HHZsfjY6a4TVZk that is also in original post of signing up.

I have tried to contact UpDown.BT many times regarding payment. On the 5th he was making selective payments on his campaign and adding only selective people.  For the posts that where veiled their where over 72 posts. I posted on the day UpDown.BT posted after totally off topic and not even related to missing payments or to be confirmed. But instead confirmed a few people much later on posting and signing up and added a few more from people who where behind me. I asked again where payment was and again got ignored and many other people have been ignored too.

I had given till midnight Monday 16th June 2014 to post details and updates of what is going on with regards to being added to the campaign and to be paid. Again I was ignored and no payment made.

Yet you still havent paid me and making claims you have paid everyone this is total BS

Joined on 29th May. Did not get verified. Continued to post throughout the week based on weekly payments. Pay day 5th June No payment. Application still not even submitted after 3 week. Extra time of 24 hours given for payment to be sent. No payment received.

Sent 4 Private messages asking to be confirmed within the week I had posted and confirmed details that where asked of.. No response to any of them since submitting application. Also gave details again on topic and no response.

Outstanding payment
Hero members status Pay per post = 0.0016BTC Total outstanding for 72 posts BTC0.1152 to be paid to
BTC address 1Safe7924PSq2JQTCd9HHZsfjY6a4TVZk that is also in original post of signing up.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Safe7924PSq2JQTCd9HHZsfjY6a4TVZk You can see no payment of outstanding amount has been paid yet. So payment is still outstanding.

I have also submitted 4 bug reports on games and I am outstanding of 0.1BTC or more that was played details forwarded of bugs on game and was advised will be passed on this is almost 2 weeks ago and no updates or anything if going to be refunded or compensated. I am posting again below and am guessing things are coming towards the end of the week now no response to me and several other people now this is clearly giving indications as to no payment or is not going to continue. Please update UpDown.BT as you have myself and many others to pay outstanding payments on.

I gave 1 full week excluding Weekends because you say you don't work weekends. However I also gave an extinction as optional time to fix problems Starting Monday the 9th June 2014 till midnight Sunday 15th June 2015  for outstanding payment to be sent in full to me for advertising in my signature section for your services.

Link to post detailing missing and none payments.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.msg7186848#msg7186848

Proof of signature in sig space

And I had continued to use your services and you where away now you say you have made all payments yet am still owed for your signature campaign

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:43:40 PM

This updown story is weirder and weirder. First he pays weekly to get his sig campaign going. And he's a foundation gold member. So you think ok he's on the up and up. Then he never comes online and screws over sig campaign members only to come very late and pay almost everyone when I would ASSUME his rep is tarnished so his site is failing. Them we find out he stole BTC from gox and hacked them. I mean what the heck is he doing?  There are just no reasonable explanations, maybe except for the theory that he used his gambling site to launder the gox stolen coins and he paid us either because they are gox coins and he wants to get rid of them or he wants to recover some goodwill before the gox news breaks.

If anyone, anyone, joined this campaign just because they saw his Gold Membership, some people really need to reconsider their life choices. Plus, he most likely would launder than pay out 'dirty coins' to you guys. It would've possibly been traced after the first week if he'd done so, and, laundering it through bets would be easier.
You sir have no idea what you're talking about. Obviously you should have joined him because of that, why would you join someone like Ritz or Stunna (back in the days when the campaign had just begun)?
Obviously people related to TBF are criminals.

You got me. I have the most unnecessary hate for the TBF. I don't know what they did. Maybe they made my dog as derpy as he is right now? I dunno. But I'll ask you this:

Why would you join anything just because of that?

I would've said, 'nope' to Ritz, and 'nap' to Stunna. I would've even said, 'no' to TradeFortress.

I don't see why people blindly join things, just because it's certified. And some people thought he wouldn't step out because it would ruin his reputation- Scratch that. Gold membership. Even outside of the Interwebs, I'll either do research or look through numerous reviews. I just don't trust UberQuackersFest for the songs I need to listen to, even if they're certified for RnadyTheats.

And when did I ever say everyone related to the TBF are criminals? I don't know. I should probably find it.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:35:42 PM

Your making claims that you paid everyone out is incorrect. You still owe me for previous months and yet you do not say anything nore update me in pm or on this thread.

This. He still owes me ~.1 BTC for the past. Did he pay out what he owed for the PAST MONTH? Yes. But he still owes for 2+ months ago. Until that's paid as well, he has NOT paid everyone off.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:02:14 AM

Crazyearner you said you were not verified. Did that mean you put your info on this thread but never got a "confirmed" comment from updown?  If so I really don't think he owes you. I hate to say that because I think updown is trash but if he never accepted you why would he owe you?  I've seen other people complaining about the same thing but it's not a contract until both parties accept. He never came on and said you're not in, but he also never said ok.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:20:14 AM

Crazyearner you said you were not verified. Did that mean you put your info on this thread but never got a "confirmed" comment from updown?  If so I really don't think he owes you. I hate to say that because I think updown is trash but if he never accepted you why would he owe you?  I've seen other people complaining about the same thing but it's not a contract until both parties accept. He never came on and said you're not in, but he also never said ok.

Well, part of the problem there might have been due to the way PD and Ritz were working at the time UpDown showed up; anyone could just go to those threads, post the required details, and start working on their post count. So, I guess people just assumed this would work much the same way (I know I did). Of course UpDown's almost constant absence and lack of clarification of doubts as they showed up, did nothing to help the situation, though I'm sure he profited from the publicity nonetheless.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:56:12 AM

I got paid, exact amount.
Neg feedback removed.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:10:56 AM

are you sticking up for yourself, what if he dont pay everyone that completed the month?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:00:14 PM

Uptown when will you pay the rest of us, you skipped me and I completed the last month with an added of 9 days, you owe me .33 btc.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:22:01 PM

I really don't understand what happened here.

Why did he choose to pay for a gold member foundation badge.
Why has he abandoned the project ?

No intention of selling it and he choose rather to let it die as it's obvious the site won't get many bets in the future.

Following the bits about the mtgox hack I would say he did this just to tarnish bitcoin foundation even more as this is the only thing he accomplished.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:27:47 PM

Uptown when will you pay the rest of us, you skipped me and I completed the last month with an added of 9 days, you owe me .33 btc.

a scam signture?
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:45:31 PM

No intention of selling it and he choose rather to let it die as it's obvious the site won't get many bets in the future.

Following the bits about the mtgox hack I would say he did this just to tarnish bitcoin foundation even more as this is the only thing he accomplished.

Well he was telling something about problems with double spending problems and his health.

I don't know what was the problem but perhaps he wanted to do a good business and he fails.

At least he will pay out what he owe to members - he don't want to be remembered as a scam which is +1 for him.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:56:19 PM

Well he was telling something about problems with double spending problems and his health.

I don't know what was the problem but perhaps he wanted to do a good business and he fails.

At least he will pay out what he owe to members - he don't want to be remembered as a scam which is +1 for him.

There are still people complaining about not having been paid, either at all, or in full; so, I'm not sure he is getting away without being marked as a scammer by the community. Whether or not that will affect his "business model" at all however, I'm not so sure.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:58:47 PM

Better communication would have helped to keep his reputation closer to "respectable" and then he would have better options if/when his health improves.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:01:47 PM

Better communication would have helped to keep his reputation closer to "respectable" and then he would have better options if/when his health improves.

Well you are right.

I dunno why he found so hard to communicate with us ... but well seems like after he will pay what he owe he will be just forgotten ... But hopefully not marked as a scammer.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:46:58 PM

As i can see, the OP reads...

Half of the payouts for the last month was been sent. Other participators will receive their payouts soon.

Does it mean that UpDown is not claiming all payouts to be made ?

tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:07:00 PM

You won't be paid I guess, he is always off-line and responseless even he online.
umair127

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:23:27 PM

Uptown may you please pay me I completed the month and stood till the 9th and change my sig this month, Im owed .33btc thanks

He was just here but no update from him

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: