Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W  (Read 87269 times)
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:47:58 PM

Damn what a bunch of fraudsters glad I saw this before going to gamble my bitcoins at there site, very unprofessional.

We made all payouts with a bit delay, but everybody finally got paid and payouts was not bad.

NOT REALLY !!! A lot of people are unpaid as of yet.

Who?

I have asked that user to PM u by keeping me in CC. I hope u respond to the PM.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 06:07:53 PM

updown, so how about backtracking and paying me the correct amount a while back? It's not even much, but you can do it based on principle.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:08:02 PM

SO what was the of been selective then. I post like a normal person and many others doo too and never had any problems in being approved in any other campaign for signatures nor had any problems with my posts. SO what was your reasons in not approving me when I original asked you that if am posting to do 1BTC of promoting for you and your sig campaign you said this is perfectly fine and wont have problem on paying out so long as posts are constructive and not spam.

I would like to know the reasons why you didn't respond to any of my requests or didn't respond to being with. I know you was ill but I extended and still you did not approve my request for signature and posting you have chosen to be selective with who you choose should also be in the grounds and terms of your campaign right at the beginning not changing as you feel.

I would still do you campaign in the future providing if I was going to be approved for it or you are more active in your campaign and seeing you are back now makes things a bit better but lots to sort out.

Also removed negative feedback as payment is confirmed 

You was not been approved. I had some reasons to be selective. But fine
TX ID: 748693f246ea76c4e726ee730a466774c26f4e8ca0f455947a8877a3fdc60426

Guys, if you was not been approved it means that I can owe you only 0 BTCs. Doesn't matter how much posts you've made. I'm not against that someone will advertise us for free. Only approved members can be paid.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:48:44 PM

I was promised payment but still I got nothing today as promised, he told me 8 to 10 hours, and is past that already.

jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:07:16 AM

regardless of rules whoever advertised for him deserves there payment, and I was promised payment but still I got nothing today as promised, he told me 8 to 10 hours, and is past that already.

i think just give him some time bro i got my payment right after i post my btc addy which is just because he is online and post all the necessasary things to validate my querries and he act fast i think you should talk to him when he is online

Look umair I do think you deserve payment, and he said he's pay you apparently and never did so this is starting to look bad again. Don't say "regardless of rules" though because I do think if you weren't confirmed he doesn't owe you. That's like I say ok umair I'll pay you to post xyz signature for me, then someone else adds xyz signature and demands I pay them. The law does not put a duty on me to tell that other person to take off xyz signature otherwise I have to pay them. That would be ludicrous. Plus updown even said you needed to be confirmed. Same with people who took off sig after less than 30 days...you did not fulfill contract terms. I hate that I'm siding with updown because he's been shady about a lot but this is the state of the law in all jurisdictions I'm aware of.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:38:28 AM

regardless of rules whoever advertised for him deserves there payment, and I was promised payment but still I got nothing today as promised, he told me 8 to 10 hours, and is past that already.

i think just give him some time bro i got my payment right after i post my btc addy which is just because he is online and post all the necessasary things to validate my querries and he act fast i think you should talk to him when he is online

Look umair I do think you deserve payment, and he said he's pay you apparently and never did so this is starting to look bad again. Don't say "regardless of rules" though because I do think if you weren't confirmed he doesn't owe you. That's like I say ok umair I'll pay you to post xyz signature for me, then someone else adds xyz signature and demands I pay them. The law does not put a duty on me to tell that other person to take off xyz signature otherwise I have to pay them. That would be ludicrous. Plus updown even said you needed to be confirmed. Same with people who took off sig after less than 30 days...you did not fulfill contract terms. I hate that I'm siding with updown because he's been shady about a lot but this is the state of the law in all jurisdictions I'm aware of.

dudee he was confirmed and hes on the list, are you boosting your posts?  cause you can clearly see on the list he was confirmed and if he got payment before, then it means he was confirmed, stop coming here to boost yoour post

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:00:33 AM

I left the sig campaign last week so what are you talking about I left early?   you can see I joined a new campaign last week.  I was here from around the 9ths, stood here extra days,  Plus yes I am confirmed, I have link to that page as well.

jjc326

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:49:33 PM

I left the sig campaign last week so what are you talking about I left early?   you can see I joined a new campaign last week.  I was here from around the 9ths, stood here extra days,  Plus yes I am confirmed, I have link to that page as well.

Umair and zolace, especially umair, why do you think I have something against you?  I keep saying you deserve payment!  I'm not talking about you, you were confirmed I even said!  I'm talking about others who are complaining. Are you two alt accounts or something?  Umair you seem to have a problem with reading English as I keep you sayin you deserve payment then you get defensive and lash out at me.
zolace

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:19:49 PM

I left the sig campaign last week so what are you talking about I left early?   you can see I joined a new campaign last week.  I was here from around the 9ths, stood here extra days,  Plus yes I am confirmed, I have link to that page as well.

Umair and zolace, especially umair, why do you think I have something against you?  I keep saying you deserve payment!  I'm not talking about you, you were confirmed I even said!  I'm talking about others who are complaining. Are you two alt accounts or something?  Umair you seem to have a problem with reading English as I keep you sayin you deserve payment then you get defensive and lash out at me.

No Im here to protect others like umair who didnt get paid, others who didnt get paid please come out to let Bitcoininformation and alexrossi know we are sticking up with each other, didnt you read the unite thread?  I have something against people who just like to boost there post,  I read umairs post he didnt lash out on you I did!!!!

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
nkocevar

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:22:09 PM

I left the sig campaign last week so what are you talking about I left early?   you can see I joined a new campaign last week.  I was here from around the 9ths, stood here extra days,  Plus yes I am confirmed, I have link to that page as well.

Umair and zolace, especially umair, why do you think I have something against you?  I keep saying you deserve payment!  I'm not talking about you, you were confirmed I even said!  I'm talking about others who are complaining. Are you two alt accounts or something?  Umair you seem to have a problem with reading English as I keep you sayin you deserve payment then you get defensive and lash out at me.

No Im here to protect others like umair who didnt get paid, others who didnt get paid please come out to let Bitcoininformation and alexrossi know we are sticking up with each other, didnt you read the unite thread?  I have something against people who just like to boost there post,  I read umairs post he didnt attack you like what I am doing, you pee brain.

What you guys need to do is stop arguing. He was just defending you and stating his opinion. He is entitled to that.

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:25:43 PM

Umair and zolace, especially umair, why do you think I have something against you?  I keep saying you deserve payment!  I'm not talking about you, you were confirmed I even said!  I'm talking about others who are complaining. Are you two alt accounts or something?  Umair you seem to have a problem with reading English as I keep you sayin you deserve payment then you get defensive and lash out at me.
  according to what I read Umair didnt attack you, it was zolace.

zolace

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:29:22 PM

This is what you said,"you did not fulfill contract terms. I hate that I'm siding with updown because he's been shady about a lot but this is the state of the law in all jurisdictions I'm aware of. "

How did you know if he or she did not fulfill the contract? your on a PD sig boosting your post here.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
BBQcopter

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:34:17 PM

Sad that the op does this to alot of people and the community needs to stick up against each other and the scams that happen, I wont gamble there as this op has ruined his trust in the community.  I hope he does pay the people that are owed at least.
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

Sad that the op does this to alot of people and the community needs to stick up against each other and the scams that happen, I wont gamble there as this op has ruined his trust in the community.  I hope he does pay the people that are owed at least.
Now its not going to happen that he will pay because we have many scams and they never came back here for paying any penny all run with lot of money

nkocevar

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:41:51 PM

Now its not going to happen that he will pay because we have many scams and they never came back here for paying any penny all run with lot of money

Haha wtf. Can you retype that, that made no sense whatsoever.

umair127

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:15:58 PM

Yeah I dont understand it as well, but It makes sense.

To JC I was not attacking you, I was stating that I was confirmed and I have that post as proof.  Im also on the list and I even got a PM two days ago that he was going to pay me yesterday.  I have that as well.  I stood here till july 9th for uptown advertising a few extra days more.  I did fulfill the contract and days over,  I am owed .33 btc for the whole month, I believe is more but im claiming what is fair.

As of Today I still did not get payment, I will continue to pursue the payment, since I did give a couple of extra days of free advertising.

acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:49:52 PM

Haha wtf. Can you retype that, that made no sense whatsoever.

It doesn't need to. I'm guessing he did it to boost up his postcount. It aggravates me when people do it, so just don't even try to make sense of it.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 01:27:35 AM

To JC I was not attacking you, I was stating that I was confirmed and I have that post as proof.  Im also on the list and I even got a PM two days ago that he was going to pay me yesterday.  I have that as well.  I stood here till july 9th for uptown advertising a few extra days more.  I did fulfill the contract and days over,  I am owed .33 btc for the whole month, I believe is more but im claiming what is fair.

As of Today I still did not get payment, I will continue to pursue the payment, since I did give a couple of extra days of free advertising.

I also saw updown.bt promise you payment.. but that was days ago.
What has happened since then?  Has he not been responding to your PMs?
umair127

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:15:57 AM

What has happened since then?  Has he not been responding to your PMs?

Thank you for your concern on the issue, but as of today I have not receive 1 bitcent from the time he promised me.   I been waiting patiently and have not taken action to put a negative feedback on his profile, so I am still giving time but my patience will likely run out

jjc326

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:15:58 PM

To JC I was not attacking you, I was stating that I was confirmed and I have that post as proof.  Im also on the list and I even got a PM two days ago that he was going to pay me yesterday.  I have that as well.  I stood here till july 9th for uptown advertising a few extra days more.  I did fulfill the contract and days over,  I am owed .33 btc for the whole month, I believe is more but im claiming what is fair.

What has happened since then?  Has he not been responding to your PMs?

Thank you for your concern on the issue, but as of today I have not receive 1 bitcent from the time he promised me.   I been waiting patiently and have not taken action to put a negative feedback on his profile, so I am still giving time but my patience will likely run out

I'll be honest with you - if it was me I would give him negative trust and tell him you will remove it if paid in 2 days.  Heck I had given him negative trust and he still paid me.  Then I removed the negative trust but I do not think positive trust is warranted based on the way he acted.  I am rooting for you umair.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: