Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W  (Read 87269 times)
UpDown.BT (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:47:47 AM

I have a dispute with updown.bt, I made a couple of posts from may 27 to june 4 . He never confirmed that i was using his signature, i asked him a couple of times for confirmation but he never replied and yet he used to come online.

Links:

starting post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.msg6976073#msg6976073

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.msg7030219#msg7030219

As you can see i was one of the users waiting for confirmation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.msg6982808#msg6982808

Resignation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.msg7123641#msg7123641

I don't know if he will actually ever pay me for those posts but its ok , i just hope he gets to pay everyone else.

my thoughts about this signature campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656074.msg7859734#msg7859734

Never confirmed is the keywords here.

Did you inform him that his application is declined?

Only confirmed members can be paid, that's written in campaign rules.

validium

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:54:56 AM

I have a dispute with updown.bt, I made a couple of posts from may 27 to june 4 . He never confirmed that i was using his signature, i asked him a couple of times for confirmation but he never replied and yet he used to come online.

Links:

starting post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.msg6976073#msg6976073

Resignation:

I don't know if he will actually ever pay me for those posts but its ok , i just hope he gets to pay everyone else.

Yes i know that it says that in the rules but my issue is that you completely ignored my posts asking if i was confirmed and yet you used to come online and all you could have done was send me a simple "no your not going to be enrolled in this campaign" .

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:55:06 AM

Links:

Resignation:

I also agree with this, I also applied and posted like 40-50 posts, but I never confirmed then I resigned myself without saying anything.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:43:50 AM

Uptown says hes going to pay me today, so Im still waiting for my payment

Hoping to see you get paid since you were confirmed. The people who weren't confirmed, he did say that you needed to be confirmed I get paid. If he ignored me I would have taken the sig off after a few days. I'm not saying updown handled everything well but if you weren't confirmed I can't blame him for not paying. In fact he even paid 1 person who was not confirmed which was nice but maybe opened a can of worms!
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:18:59 PM

Hoping to see you get paid since you were confirmed. The people who weren't confirmed, he did say that you needed to be confirmed I get paid. If he ignored me I would have taken the sig off after a few days. I'm not saying updown handled everything well but if you weren't confirmed I can't blame him for not paying. In fact he even paid 1 person who was not confirmed which was nice but maybe opened a can of worms!

What you talking about I am on the list and was confirmed way before this happen I had received payments from him before.

i think he is refering to me as i am not get confirmed by updown and got paid
this just because my case is different he ask me to quote my application post  and then when i replied to his comment he ignored me which is not a good for me hoping that he didnt saw my post i posted it again and quote my another question to him but not confirming my application is really dissapointing
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:56:04 PM

What you talking about I am on the list and was confirmed way before this happen I had received payments from him before.

this just because my case is different he ask me to quote my application post  and then when i replied to his comment he ignored me which is not a good for me hoping that he didnt saw my post i posted it again and quote my another question to him but not confirming my application is really dissapointing

I've answered forever21 in PM and going to approve him, but forgot. That's why I paid him.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

Umair127 was been approved, but our staff member who collected info just forgot to include him on the list. He is absolutely eligible to get the payment.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:59:59 PM

I've answered forever21 in PM and going to approve him, but forgot. That's why I paid him.

What about me I posted proof that I was here after the 1st of june  its in my quote on top,  you owe me also

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:16:18 PM

Starting posts: 210
Bitcoin address:1ByiQoDxxYXnuxt3mdjp88rQ4tfwKp7Zuv

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

forever21

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:19:26 PM

i believe this campaign is already ended read the OP
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:23:48 PM

you retarded?Huh campaign is closed!!!!!

Lol that made me crack up hard for some reason!   Grin

Sorry mezmerizer, Updown campaign is off to the big Sig Campaign in the sky, never to accept new members ever again...

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:24:09 PM

What about me I posted proof that I was here after the 1st of june  its in my quote on top,  you owe me also

You didn't post any proof about making 200 posts in that time period...
zolace

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:29:54 PM

this just because my case is different he ask me to quote my application post  and then when i replied to his comment he ignored me which is not a good for me hoping that he didnt saw my post i posted it again and quote my another question to him but not confirming my application is really dissapointing

What about me I posted proof that I was here after the 1st of june  its in my quote on top,  you owe me also

I meant 100 posts, not 200 sorry,  I left like on the 19th before but Im willing to take 50 post to be paid for at least, and the proof is there, like I said I quoted it on top, nor did umiar posted proof or other posted proof?  The only one who posted proof was crazy earner.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:36:34 PM

this just because my case is different he ask me to quote my application post  and then when i replied to his comment he ignored me which is not a good for me hoping that he didnt saw my post i posted it again and quote my another question to him but not confirming my application is really dissapointing

What about me I posted proof that I was here after the 1st of june  its in my quote on top,  you owe me also

I meant 100 posts, not 200 sorry,  I left like on the 19th before but Im willing to take 50 post to be paid for at least, and the proof is there, like I said I quoted it on top, nor did umiar posted proof or other posted proof?  The only one who posted proof was crazy earner.

But you broke the rule, you did not hold signature for 30 days, so I don't think you deserve the money. You did not had trust on Updown and you changed signature in middle so you can't ask money for that period.

zolace

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:38:16 PM

What PD sig member's coming here bashing me now, when Rosinpl left earlier then me and got paid, why should he get paid and not me?  

There were others who got paid and didnt complete the month, why should I be left out???

screw that Ill keep my negative where it is, then, I wont fight for a measly 0.10 btc.   Ill just leave my negative for being not trusted thats alll.  I ll forfeit the payment, and others that had gotten paid you should return the payments since some of you didnt complete the full month. 

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:50:18 PM

What PD sig member's coming here bashing me now, when Rosinpl left earlier then me and got paid, why should he get paid and not me?  

There were others who got paid and didnt complete the month, why should I be left out???

screw that Ill keep my negative where it is, then, I wont fight for a measly 0.10 btc.   Ill just leave my negative for being not trusted thats alll.  I ll forfeit the payment, and others that had gotten paid you should return the payments since some of you didnt complete the full month. 

This is public forum, so anyone can give input, if Updown paid others who did not complete 30 days terms it was his mistake that he paid them, they did not deserve payment because they did not completed contract of 30 days. This campaign was monthly for last term.
Now it's upto Updown if he want to pay you or not.

zolace

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:55:22 PM

This is public forum, so anyone can give input, if Updown paid others who did not complete 30 days terms it was his mistake that he paid them, they did not deserve payment because they did not completed contract of 30 days. This campaign was monthly for last term.

I deleted a few of my posts as im not trying to take advantage of stunna and I will delete this one too, I dont care for the .10 btc, Uptown you do what you like but it was unfair you had paid others that stood here less then I did, Im owed for over 50 posts, you can choose how much or nothing to pay me, but Im not taking my feedback off,  I might reconsider if payment is made cause I was going to give part of that to a guy who is getting convicted.  Im alrady going to donate some of my btc to that guy and you others instead of bashing me should remember whats important, help those are in need.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:57:33 PM

screw that Ill keep my negative where it is, then, I wont fight for a measly 0.10 btc.   Ill just leave my negative for being not trusted thats alll.  I ll forfeit the payment, and others that had gotten paid you should return the payments since some of you didnt complete the full month.  

I left earlier but I did finished a period given by the op. Then it was weekly.
I get a part of my coins then and I was waiting +30 days to collect the rest.

I think UpDown will pay to those who did everything with his rules etc. I don't know  Zolace what is your case.  But if he owe you coins and you did everything right with op rules you should get paid or leave your negative feedback.

Regards.
SirChiko
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:03:58 PM

regardless of rules whoever advertised for him deserves there payment, and I was promised payment but still I got nothing today as promised, he told me 8 to 10 hours, and is past that already.
If he told you he will pay you, then he probably really will. If you see thought his previous posts then delays of 24-48 hours are normal for OP.

The only online casino on which i won something. I made 17mBTC from 1mBTC in like 15 minutes.  This is not paid AD!

▀Check it out yourself▀
forever21

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:08:56 PM

regardless of rules whoever advertised for him deserves there payment, and I was promised payment but still I got nothing today as promised, he told me 8 to 10 hours, and is past that already.

i think just give him some time bro i got my payment right after i post my btc addy which is just because he is online and post all the necessasary things to validate my querries and he act fast i think you should talk to him when he is online
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: