Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W  (Read 87269 times)
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:33:12 AM

Signing up please confirm

Name:    notlist3d
Activity:    378
Position:    Sr. Member

BTC Address: 1AR6tjy8gMkzZbtEbFiTHR3dJwuFnHPXQo

I signed up on may 24.  It has been over a week of post's no conformation, or pay.

Can you please confirm and pay?  Or please respond

Have been asking and PMing since May 24th.  No payment or even answer.  I withdraw from this signature campaign.  I highly suggest others to be weary of this one, esp with going to month payment.

Warning again I did everything asked and never could get any contact from him.  I highly suggest this is a scam and only select few get paid, and this campaign goes on with lots not getting paid.

I kinda agree and the ones that got paid seem to defend him but what happens if he goes a month of advertising and not pay others?  I think Ill have to resort to leave a negative feedback on the owner and others who got dupped by this op do the same, Im leaving this campaign in a few hours,  OP came online today and didnt answer my PM
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:07:34 AM

If this campaign is proved to be scams,people won't believe their site either.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:36:24 AM

If this campaign is proved to be scams,people won't believe their site either.

Well they've clearly logged in today but haven't posted anything since the 2nd June. If you don't get payment sometime soon or at least word of it then you'd probably be safe in assuming it's a scam. Not to mention, they've been having some issues with paying people on the site.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:42:20 AM

I think some of you guys are trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel where there might not be one...
The fact that UpDown.bt was on here Again today, and did not even pop in the thread once, seems very disrespectful to me. He knows you people are commenting with endless questions and concerns, and sending PMs to him, and he can't even bother to at least pop in and say "Hey sorry guys I've been really busy but all new members will be confirmed," or something like that.

Meanwhile, all of you are still advertising his service for what might turn out to be free advertising. Personally I have a family and a young daughter, if I am spending time on here posting it is taking away time from them. Therefore I switched to Stunna and Prime Dice so I know I'm not wasting my and my family's time.

Just my 2 cents. UpDown.bt, feel free to pop in here anytime and defend your signature campaign/business.

validium

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:45:06 AM

I think some of you guys are trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel where there might not be one...
The fact that UpDown.bt was on here Again today, and did not even pop in the thread once, seems very disrespectful to me. He knows you people are commenting with endless questions and concerns, and sending PMs to him, and he can't even bother to at least pop in and say "Hey sorry guys I've been really busy but all new members will be confirmed," or something like that.

Meanwhile, all of you are still advertising his service for what might turn out to be free advertising. Personally I have a family and a young daughter, if I am spending time on here posting it is taking away time from them. Therefore I switched to Stunna and Prime Dice so I know I'm not wasting my and my family's time.

Just my 2 cents. UpDown.bt, feel free to pop in here anytime and defend your signature campaign/business.

I mean it would have only taken him/her 5 minutes to give you guys an update or any sort of info.  Undecided

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:16:30 AM

It's payday today. We shall see how it goes. Hopefully he pops up and gives us some answers.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:20:06 AM

It's payday today. We shall see how it goes. Hopefully he pops up and gives us some answers.

so what time would be the payment will send? some said that he is online a few moments ago but didnt post any feedback or update yet
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:22:23 AM

so what time would be the payment will send? some said that he is online a few moments ago but didnt post any feedback or update yet
Let me check when he send last time...
Alright, last time he send a payment at 22:56. It's now 9.22 over here, so in 13 hours or so. Tongue

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
forever21

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:40:58 AM

Alright, last time he send a payment at 22:56. It's now 9.22 over here, so in 13 hours or so. Tongue

so it will be by tomorrow since i think my time is ahead than your time hopefully what he said last wekk is true that the newly registered member will be confirm today or tomorrow and receive our payment Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:15:20 AM

so it will be by tomorrow since i think my time is ahead than your time hopefully what he said last wekk is true that the newly registered member will be confirm today or tomorrow and receive our payment Smiley

With it being a month payment if I am correct next.... he can confirm everyone now... does not have to pay gets another month of scamming by paying a small portion of people/posts they received this week.  The ones paid this week say hes wonderful and stand up for him.  And then he get's a month of posts before his questionable payment methods can even be verified if scam.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:43:45 AM

With it being a month payment if I am correct next.... he can confirm everyone now... does not have to pay gets another month of scamming by paying a small portion of people/posts they received this week.  The ones paid this week say hes wonderful and stand up for him.  And then he get's a month of posts before his questionable payment methods can even be verified if scam.

Many of us reported that last weeks payments weren't even the right amounts (and there's been no word as to when that's going to be corrected), so the idea that this is "wonderful" shows that you haven't actually been reading the thread. For me to vouch for him again he'll have to:

1) Correct last week's payment amount
2) Add on this week's payment

Otherwise he still owes many of us money, regardless as to whether or not he pays this week on time.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
forever21

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:19:26 PM

With it being a month payment if I am correct next.... he can confirm everyone now... does not have to pay gets another month of scamming by paying a small portion of people/posts they received this week.  The ones paid this week say hes wonderful and stand up for him.  And then he get's a month of posts before his questionable payment methods can even be verified if scam.

Many of us reported that last weeks payments weren't even the right amounts (and there's been no word as to when that's going to be corrected), so the idea that this is "wonderful" shows that you haven't actually been reading the thread. For me to vouch for him again he'll have to:

1) Correct last week's payment amount
2) Add on this week's payment

Otherwise he still owes many of us money, regardless as to whether or not he pays this week on time.

i think we must wait for a few hours more and observe about how things will go on this time Smiley besides its payment day
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:22:22 PM

I will wait until 12pm Eastern Time, and if no one has received "automated" payment yet, I'm jumping ship.

Only a few weeks in, and not communicating with the people promoting his campaign?  Not a good sign.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:39:01 PM

I wonder why u guys have not left a -ve on him as of yet. Ritz got it w/o doing anything wrong. And here a deserved candidate is not getting it. If u r really not getting your payment, simply leave a -ve and once u get payment, remove it or turn it to +ve. I still see there are tons of +ve on his account. This is simply bullshit.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:43:41 PM

Would be very nice from his side to do this.

His campaign is able to be the best one around but he need to pay more attention or let someone like BitInformation manage his campaign.
UpDown.BT (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:46:19 PM

Joining this campaign.

Starting posts: 1460
Address: 1CwmksPZUfZbEh7efyzpueF8rBnHm99DFa

Please confirm starting posts, thanks in advance.

Confirmed

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:47:36 PM

Starting post:  61

BTC address: 1Ntu6PJ1wSLxq9LHv27BEJybXqe55Zi6Mn

Confirmed

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:48:58 PM

Question for OP
Do you accept neg trust users like myself? I'm a few days off senior.

Nope, we don't accept negative trust members, sorry.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:49:41 PM

joining this campaign!
Name: Bitphotos
Address: 1PHoToaA6kRyJbEcC65ASY2c9iGQeErXgE
Starting posts: 357

Thanks!

Confirmed

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:50:21 PM

Joining this campaign.

Starting posts: 1460
Address: 1CwmksPZUfZbEh7efyzpueF8rBnHm99DFa

Please confirm starting posts, thanks in advance.

Confirmed

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: