Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W  (Read 87269 times)
UpDown.BT (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:51:50 PM

Entering.
New post count: 1233(counting with this one)
Address: 1y2S53dEhwwfrSk6FjyorNbghhuSwiyxq

You're welcome, confirmed

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:53:09 PM

Hello, can I have a spot in your campaign for the 1st of June, sadly I can't join straight away since I need to respect the terms and conditions of the campaign I'm currently in, which is for me common sense and a base of trust between people, and hopefully I can do the same with you
Regards

Ok as promised a week ago, I would like to join this campaign if it is still active

My BTC Address : 13TQEgpS1ENz76HGTwSFh8Xv6oqdvqdrRV

Thanks in advance for the confirmation

Confirmed

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:54:01 PM

Address : 13Rofa6ZP2fZHx1QueCx6zXU2GF811DTmZ
Post start : 475
Please confirm  Smiley

Another signature used. Can't confirm

forever21

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:20:24 PM

activity: 70

16fUvxLj6B2mXuEaMjrQBpg598AJxdFVxU

im just asking if you already confirm my registration maybe 4 days ago last week before the last payout
 thank you Smiley
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:24:51 PM

Good to see you are back updown

The payment for this week are some hours later ?
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:25:20 PM

Bitcoin wallet address: 1Doa3kuCnNnBBZSpFrMsjdpe56mHotg258

Please confirm my signature and me in overall.

Updown.bt did you confirmed me? And when Is the pay day?
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:28:21 PM

UpDown.BT when you are going to start post counting? I will switch to other campaign for two weeks as they are paying on 17th and I wont wait a month for a next payment, so I want to quit for two weeks and then come back to you.

So I want to ask you when I can switch - so when you will start postcounting so then I can change my sig?

Or you are willing to keep weekly payments?
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:56:34 PM

A lot happened there last week. I've been away for a while, we're fixing some technical issues and preparing new version, with new instruments, live chat and more.

And the most interesting there that we're starting affiliate campaign here. It's very easy to become an affiliate with us — you will receive our block (or blocks) with live updating data and specific Bitcoin addresses to make bids, separate for each of the affiliates. We will pay 50% from our income made from this addresses to our partners. It's very easy to track our real incoming/outgoing funds, so it's impossible to imagine more transparent affiliate campaign. To become an affiliate just PM me here, on the forum.

Signature campaign will be monthly based starting from this Thursday, and maximum post limit will be lowered to 600 per month.

Today's payouts will be made at 11 a.m - 1 p.m. CA time. We're will start  posts counting at 10 a.m CA time.

Thank you for your attention.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:57:14 PM

Bitcoin wallet address: 1Doa3kuCnNnBBZSpFrMsjdpe56mHotg258

Please confirm my signature and me in overall.

Confirmed

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:58:08 PM

Address: 19NuNNeN2Ee9k854G57VTD6XBbxK6ZSJ2c

Confirmed

forever21

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:01:30 PM

A lot of happened there last week. I've been away for a while, we're fixing some technical issues and preparing new version, with new instruments, live chat and more.

And the most interesting there that we're starting affiliate campaign here. It's very easy to become an affiliate with us — you will receive our block (or blocks) with live updating data and specific Bitcoin addresses to make bids, separate for each of the affiliates. We will pay 50% from our income made from this addresses to our partners. It's very easy to track our real incoming/outgoing funds, so it's impossible to imagine more transparent affiliate campaign. To become an affiliate just PM me here, on the forum.

Signature campaign will be monthly based starting from this Thursday, and maximum post limit will be lowered to 600 per month.

Today's payouts will be made at 11 a.m - 1 p.m. CA time. We're will start  posts counting at 10 a.m CA time.

can we also add the affiliates link to our signature? or you only allowed only the signature? Smiley
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:09:59 PM

A lot of happened there last week. I've been away for a while, we're fixing some technical issues and preparing new version, with new instruments, live chat and more.

can we also add the affiliates link to our signature? or you only allowed only the signature? Smiley

No link, you need to embed our square (or squares) to your website.

forever21

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:12:03 PM

ah i see so this is only for some website owner since i dont have my own website Smiley and BTW am i already confirmed?
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:16:34 PM

If you're not, please give a link to your application post.

ah i see so this is only for some website owner since i dont have my own website Smiley and BTW am i already confirmed?

jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:24:13 PM

Thank you for posting confirmed enrollment.  Anyone can answer this:  I didn't see an answer in the OP but posts are automatically counted and we're automatically paid?  That is, once we're enrolled we don't need to do anything to get paid and continue to be enrolled for next session?  (Unlike PD when you need to send PM with your final post count.)  Thanks.
forever21

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:25:27 PM

If you're not, please give a link to your application post.

activity: 70

16fUvxLj6B2mXuEaMjrQBpg598AJxdFVxU

this is my application post i didnt receive a payout the last time hopefully to get it today

thank you Smiley
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2200

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:26:22 PM

@UpDown.BT, could you read the PM I send you? It's a proposal about this Campaign. You can read it here as well Wink

@Others, please don't quote your joining post. I am going to assume that you will be confirmed once he gets to your post about it. Posting it again, won't help.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:37:54 PM

I imagine it's a lot of work running a signature campaign successfully. It's probably like a part-time job in itself. If op wants to lower the workload I suggest a similar model to PrimeDice ie you don't have to confirm individual users or workout how much you owe people as they just sign up and claim with a PM at the end of the month and you quickly verify this. That way everybody knows what they're getting and then there's no complaints. Automatic payouts are great if they are actually automatic like they were with Ritz, but clearly they're not here.
I have send him an proposal in which I state that I would takeover his campaign to reduce workload. I will post the proposal here as well, so that you all can see what I send him. I have nothing to hide (well, except personal information). Wink

Hello UpDown.BT,

I know that you are getting a lot of private messages and I can understand if you ignore this message. I won't blame you at all. It's more than understandable.

If you are still reading this, I would like propose something to you. I know that you are really busy with your website and personal life and I could help you with this by taking over your campaign. I know the last one wasn't a big success, but you can checkout my trust rating and check my posts. I have always been fairly active and my reputation is quite good if you ask me.

A bit about me:
I am Mitchell, a 20 year old IT student which started Bitcoin almost one year ago. I have invested a lot of time in it and on this forum, as you can see on this screenshot:

In my Bitcoin life I have met a few amazing people, including NewLiberty (The creator of the New Liberty Dollar and Cold Hard Cash), Rassah (one of the members of Mycelium), Moe (organizer of multiple Bitcoin Conferences) and many other amazing people. I'm have also taken over the Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns Overview from Rannasha, which I try to keep up to date at all times.

Proposal:
Were you to allow me to take over your campaign I would promise (and even sign a contract) that I will act responsibly, within the rules you would provide me and that I won't run away with the money (we could use escrow if you want). All funds would be put into one address, which I would sign to proof that I have control of these funds and show that to the campaign members as well. This allows you (and them) to keep an eye on how the funds are spend. The funds itself will be stored on a paper wallet in a safe place. That way they won't be exposed to hacking attempts.

Me running the campaign would have some advantages as well. Since I have more time to checkout the campaign members and their posts I would be able to do weekly/bi-weekly payments instead of monthly payments. This would make campaign members extremely happy and attract more new members (if that is still needed). I would also be able to quickly respond to changes, new signups and questions. All positive points in my opinion.

I can imagine that you are wondering what I want in return. Well, to be honest, nothing. I might ask for a small donation when I get extremely busy and it starts to consume a lot of my free time, but that's about it. If you think a reward/payment should be done I won't deny it, but at this moment I don't care if I get paid or not. I just want to help out a little.

That's it for now, I suppose. If you have any other questions you would like to ask me, please do ask. I will be awaiting your response (or not if you are ignoring this private message, which is fine as well).

Kind Regards,
Mitchell

Thank you for your proposal. We decided to avoid work with any 3rd parties in our forum activities after the story with Howzar.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2200

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:40:08 PM

Thank you for your proposal. We decided to avoid work with any 3rd parties in our forum activities after the story with Howzar.
Thank you for taking your time to read and to respond to it. I can understand that you don't want to work with 3rd parties after Howzar. If you change your mind, you can always send me a message Wink

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

Thank you for taking your time to read and to respond to it. I can understand that you don't want to work with 3rd parties after Howzar. If you change your mind, you can always send me a message Wink

Oh yes I remember him, that he tried to run this campaign but I never heard what he did. Did he stole all the campaign funds that you gave to him? If so how much he stole from you?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: