Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:14:12 PM

In China a common scam is to show off a lot of money through status or bank account numbers like the one above with the SOLE purpose of scamming money from others.

People assume a guy with x million dollars isnt interested in scamming others, well you are wrong.

If anything IF this dev has x million dollars and is willing to pump his own coin we could see the BIGGEST scam in crypto history with all kinds of fake documents and matching fake pumps to go with them. Then when price is high enough and hyp is enough for big volume from people latching on buying from the hype then expect a slow dump from the dev in the beginning then if he feels sentiment is leaving URO he will dump it to the floor and cash out his winnings. Bet he could make millions from this.

Me and Truthful will be hailed as genius scambusters for just exercising basic common sense.

I lived in China almost seven years and I am an expert on Chinese culture. Hong Kong = China.

Expect price to be pumped tommorow then people will say I am wrong Smiley

It's not common sense that you spread fud without any evidence.

You didn't do your own research.

Your opinion is equal to flipping and coin and chosing a side. if you are right you will call "I told you so"

If you are wrong you will probably just leave the thread without any apologies or reg a new account.

Pathethic and childish behaviour on both of you.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:15:03 PM

I lived in China almost seven years and I am an expert on Chinese culture. Hong Kong = China.

You're a racist jerk who says he doesn't trust the Chinese race as a whole.
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:21:27 PM

In simple terms, the BCL posted is proof of just one of many Urea sales done each year by the Uro Foundation NIER member companies.

For those of you that ask why this particular one is being released: these are private companies doing confidential transactions, you have no right to demand financial information about them. You asked us to prove that the companies traded Urea - and one of the companies has graciously and generously permitted us to release a random, watermarked and censored document for that reference purpose only.

These companies trade over 1 million tonnes of Urea each year, and we do not need to, and will not request any further documents to back this claim. Everything announced by us has been, and is real and truthful. Nothing can change this fact.

Things are what they are. Uro is changing the world forever, and no amount of your twisted misinformation and hopeless childsplay are going to stop it.

Two choices: you can either be with us, or be left behind.

Freedom and peace to you all.

A shout out to all the Tier 1 innovative currencies out there: we are with you, we appreciate your open source technological innovation, and will seek to adapt and assimilate technologies you have pioneered into the Uro blockchain when they are tested and mature. We ask that you accept us as a market innovator, that technological and market innovation can thrive together as both sides of the same coin.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:27:38 PM

Why don't we just email this picture to HSBC and let them verify if it's real. I'm sure a reputable bank such as HSBC would not want it's reputation tarnished by a scam.

Do that an STFU till you don't get an answer from them.

Oh.... wait... whats that?

You never do your own research just cry for answers on forums?

Oh, ok, nvm.

imtihawk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:32:55 PM

Why don't we just email this picture to HSBC and let them verify if it's real. I'm sure a reputable bank such as HSBC would not want it's reputation tarnished by a scam.

I really urge you to, this would enlighten everyone in the forum. we need to be objectively working on this. too many people pick their sides and brawl their keyboard to death. Let us know of your outcome ! I am waiting
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:35:23 PM

Truthful: its is not our job to proof to you that a real document is "up to your personal standards".

The document is real and you need to apologize for smearing Uro. You have caused great harm to the Uro community through your misinformation.

Truthful: Redeem yourself while you can.

Truthful: Redeem your soul while you can.

All we ask is for a simple apology for using inappropriate tactics to inflame, annoy and misinform. At the Uro Community, we forgive and forget.

Truthful: delete all your misinformed posts and apologize to the entire BTCTalk community immediately, before you bring more shame upon your soul.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:36:28 PM

In China a common scam is to show off a lot of money through status or bank account numbers like the one above with the SOLE purpose of scamming money from others.

People assume a guy with x million dollars isnt interested in scamming others, well you are wrong.

If anything IF this dev has x million dollars and is willing to pump his own coin we could see the BIGGEST scam in crypto history with all kinds of fake documents and matching fake pumps to go with them. Then when price is high enough and hyp is enough for big volume from people latching on buying from the hype then expect a slow dump from the dev in the beginning then if he feels sentiment is leaving URO he will dump it to the floor and cash out his winnings. Bet he could make millions from this.

Me and Truthful will be hailed as genius scambusters for just exercising basic common sense.

Expect price to be pumped tomorrow then people will say I am wrong Smiley

FYI we don't even know if the doc is real or made in Photoshop.

Thanks Saberu. You have made a lot of sense. Long live the truth!

Alright I am really tired of you now. Could you please stop writing in bold, blue, red, whatever different text? And could you please stop acting like a child? Why don't you make a phone call to any of these companies and ask for URO? Are you too afraid? Are you a kid who can only do shit from behind his computer? You keep asking for all kinds of stuff, but you yourself do absolutely nothing. Do you know that you can call any number in the world with your Skype account? I do it all the time. I have many friends in Hong Kong and I can easily ask someone to pay them a visit, check out the HSBC things, etc. But I won't. Just saying if you want it so bad, do it and stop flaming the shit out of everything with your rainbow texts.

I'm not saying this is real nor that it is fake. I am just tired of you talking shit all the time and actually taking zero action.
imtihawk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:37:19 PM

Truthful: its is not our job to proof to you that a real document is "up to you personal standards"

The document is real and you need to apologize for smearing Uro. You have caused great harm to the Uro community.

All we ask is for a simple apology for using inappropriate tactics to inflame, annoy and misinform. At the Uro Community, we forgive and forget.

Truthful: delete all your misinformed posts and apologize to the entire BTCTalk community immediately, before you bring more shame upon your soul.
It really doesn't matter what he says, what matters is the reality. When all of this starts he will be left behind I don't think you should waste your time answering him
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:39:36 PM

Truthful: its is not our job to proof to you that a real document is "up to you personal standards"

The document is real and you need to apologize for smearing Uro. You have caused great harm to the Uro community.

Dev you shouldn't count Truthful/FUDster, we community handle this well.
Keep doing your good work and PR.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:40:59 PM

Please do this
NoTToN

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:47:53 PM

why dont you do it by yourself? so that your question in your chicken mind will be answered. just like what you said, send an email to HSBC or much better if you call them for your own confirmation. dont tell me you dont have a spare time to do that LOL!!
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

Bank Comfort Letter BCL (MT-799) also known as Bank Capability Letter, is a letter issued by a bank (provider bank) on behalf of their client/buyer who come into a contract to procure a huge quantity of goods/merchandise from a seller confirming their financial ability to fulfil their commitment as per the agreed contract terms & conditions. It also shows that the buyer has sufficient funds or financially capable to complete the business deal.

If a buyer is claiming that they’re capable financially to purchase a product through their bank by providing this notification via authenticated swift message MT-799, they are indirectly claiming that they have enough cash or the facility to acquire the credit needed to finance the business deal. The BCL provider – buyers’ bank shall issue a written declaration proving this fact and should be addressed to the supplier in connection to the Irrevocable Purchase Order or signed Sales & Purchase Agreement.

Bank Comfort Letter is an initial assurance provided by a buyer to their supplier for huge commodity contracts. It is among the ways to determine the buyer’s ability to pay. Since, if a buyer’s bank will not verify that their client capable to purchase the goods or merchandise at the initial stage of the trade deal in terms of providing BCL, then supplier can right away discern that the buyer will also not be able to provide the financial instrument (usually LC, SBLC or BG) required for the payment of the merchandise.

davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:57:10 PM

Oh, ok, nvm.

It's your job to give us answers, not make us do our own research.

Scenario: You walk into a store or want to buy something, the salesperson says, "Go and work it out yourself." Sure...you'll be buying from them.

Even if the questions don't seem relevant to the seller, they are to the buyer, so what is the harm in answering questions about the people behind the coin?? We know who is behind Apple, Microsoft and HSBC.

HSBC Group Chief Executive, Stuart Gulliver.

https://www.hsbc.com.hk/1/2/home

https://www.hsbc.com.hk/1/2/about/speeches

And who is behind bitcoin!!

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:59:00 PM

Uh no it's not the job of other community members who are in the same boat as you to give you your answers.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:59:41 PM

to truthful:

if you spent 1% of the time you spent on these forums in the URO topic on doing some phone calls you could already know 100% if this is a scam or not. Are you some kid? And linking some Chief Executive of the HSBC made me laugh. What does he have to do with all of this?
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:01:13 PM

And linking some Chief Executive of the HSBC made me laugh. What does he have to do with all of this?

I won't buy this coin until the Chief Exec of HSBC comes into this thread and answers my questions!
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:04:28 PM

Is the dev of this coin anonymous? It seems like they would need to be identified for this to be legit. I mean, who is doing all the correspondence with the companies?
NoTToN

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:04:45 PM

well, this cry baby wants a spoonfeed. forgive him guys GOOGLE is not his friend. he's like a caveman that doesnt know how to do the word "RESEARCH"
and "It's your job to give us answers" dont use US coz YOU ARE the only brainless person that cant get the point here and still begging for answers that already given.  Roll Eyes
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:05:34 PM

I can confirm from my calls that there are other Urea distributors than those mentioned who are estatic about Urocoin and cant wait to integrate it.
I haven't even mentioned them to true-asset though I have passed on the details to them and they will be in contact.
That was the added reassurance I needed that it doesn't just stop with the companies mentioned. Urea is big business. Its not piggybanks for your kids, its not razors for your...wait what is that coin for, and its not riot coin for ummm well you get the point.
Im not giving people numbers they are all researchable. Im not going to be the one who causes a whole days worth of phone calls to these people to repeat the same thing to hundreds of spotty kids.
They are enthusiastic. I don't want them pissed off.

cfused

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:05:42 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FLRNO8ho.jpg&t=541&c=bN7I1F0ZuI9S7A

Oh, ok, nvm.

Scenario: You walk into a store or want to buy something, the salesperson says, "Go and work it out yourself." Sure...you'll be buying from them.

Even if the questions don't seem relevant to the seller, they are to the buyer, so what is the harm in answering questions about the people behind the coin?? We know who is behind Apple, Microsoft and HSBC.

HSBC Group Chief Executive, Stuart Gulliver.

https://www.hsbc.com.hk/1/2/home

https://www.hsbc.com.hk/1/2/about/speeches

I mean even if someone on the forum did contact them and said it was real you probably wouldn't believe him and I'm not sure if I would even believe it.  That being said, everyone should look for the answers themselves so they can have their own proof of its real or not.

I say if you actually do find out it's real just keep it to yourself to make millions and if you find out it's fake keep it to yourself and watch everyone crash and burn - let them make their own mistakes
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: