Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bluejean

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:36:57 PM

I agree my friend. Bee to the Moon!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:54:44 PM

I agree my friend. Bee to the Moon!!!

Soon as Mycoinsstore calms down.

We should be back on target.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
bluejean

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:02:32 AM

I hope mycoin comes back. He had the right idea...to start off simple with a web site, get the word out, etc.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 12:52:17 PM

Wow , that escalated quickly lol. Smiley

Guys , I want to make a few things clear. Please listen.

mycoinsstore has been a great individual and a good man , helping with getting BEECOIN on it feet and providing help and support since a while to get the wallets running and in sync and in no way was his efforts have gone to waste or not appreciated by the community as well as myself. I believe this is some sort of a misunderstanding that happened and that he did not know who I was.

Anyhow , I would like to seem him back with us and I would personally talk to him and also I believe as the BEE community we are obliged to compensate him for his time and effort and everything he has done for BEE for the past few days/weeks.

It has been my intention to see BEE coin moving forward since a while and he did a great job getting things going again.

@bluejean I have been following BeeCoin with every post that was posted since the day I started the thread anyhow about your allegation mate , if I did not want anyone to work on BeeCoin and wanted to disrupt those efforts , I would have done so when mycoinstore started posting and helping the community , I haven't attempted anything of that sorts right? So it has and always been my foremost intention to see BeeCoin moving forward and successful and as I said mycoinsstore was doing a great job and I haven't in anyway had intended nor planned to disrupt it in anyway. As said its pointless pointing fingers at one another since this is some sort of misunderstanding.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

Its a pity that things get escalated when we were all trying to get together to plan the future progress of Beecoin

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:37:11 PM

The guy that was trying to help us was cool. I am not sure why he got annoyed. Anyone have ideas?

Whatever dev we do get will need to destroy allcoins wallet. It is dangerous having so many coins with those thieves.

We need to make sure it is their wallet though. I don't think we should get the chain up and running properly until we have a dev that can 100% destroy those stolen bees. I would rather lose all my millions forever that let them use those coins to dump beecoins price down to 1 satoshi forever.

Same for the developer wallet the once that collects tax. Needs to be utterly destroyed unless soopy comes back. I do like soopy and i think he tried to help us. He was not all bad. He simply does not focus on one thing and likes to be doing too many coins at once. Beecoin needs a dedicated developer at the helm if we are going to all put a lot more effort into this project.

There is big rewards ahead for any developer that will come onboard full time with beecoin. However, they must be 100% dedicated to this project.

Are you actively seeking a Developer, or are you waiting for a Developer to just discover this coin? Pardon my manners, I know that finding a dedicated and honest developer can be a tasking job.

The only devs that i know of have their own projects and seem disinterested in adopting beecoin. Even if they can move us to pos3 (blackcoin codebase) that is one thing but it would be very nice to have developer that is interested in doing other things for beecoin.

Is anyone at all interested in buying beecoins at 30 litoshi from the community funds or is that too expensive. Otherwise paying a dev to even move us to POS3 base will not happen.

If anyone person here is in contact with any known developers then try to get a price in BTC for a pos3 upgrade for beecoin. We will then see about how to raise these funds.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:31:37 AM

The guy that was trying to help us was cool. I am not sure why he got annoyed. Anyone have ideas?

Whatever dev we do get will need to destroy allcoins wallet. It is dangerous having so many coins with those thieves.

We need to make sure it is their wallet though. I don't think we should get the chain up and running properly until we have a dev that can 100% destroy those stolen bees. I would rather lose all my millions forever that let them use those coins to dump beecoins price down to 1 satoshi forever.

Same for the developer wallet the once that collects tax. Needs to be utterly destroyed unless soopy comes back. I do like soopy and i think he tried to help us. He was not all bad. He simply does not focus on one thing and likes to be doing too many coins at once. Beecoin needs a dedicated developer at the helm if we are going to all put a lot more effort into this project.

There is big rewards ahead for any developer that will come onboard full time with beecoin. However, they must be 100% dedicated to this project.

Are you actively seeking a Developer, or are you waiting for a Developer to just discover this coin? Pardon my manners, I know that finding a dedicated and honest developer can be a tasking job.

The only devs that i know of have their own projects and seem disinterested in adopting beecoin. Even if they can move us to pos3 (blackcoin codebase) that is one thing but it would be very nice to have developer that is interested in doing other things for beecoin.

Is anyone at all interested in buying beecoins at 30 litoshi from the community funds or is that too expensive. Otherwise paying a dev to even move us to POS3 base will not happen.

If anyone person here is in contact with any known developers then try to get a price in BTC for a pos3 upgrade for beecoin. We will then see about how to raise these funds.

Firstly being on my 3rd or 4th incarnation on this site and having been in beecoin since day zip.
I have seen alot of posts saying something is going to happen with this coin,

yet 2 years later we are still here.

Mycoinsstore is the only person to actually do something to bee for the last year at least and really it only took him a few hours to get everything back moving again.

Soopy has only said he has ideas or something for bee.
None of which we are privvy to, also this same post has been stuck up here in one way or another many many times over 2 years.

(Please refer to yet 2 years later we are still here)

Dont price Bee's in Lites  Smiley I wouldnt even have the foggest idea atm on what a litoshi is worth, havent traded in them since bee I think.
Satoshis is where we wanna start, even if you get a few bees per 1 sat.

Also I think the dev fund should only be paid and handed over upon completion of all planned work being done.

and 50% of it burned (but that's another story)

We seem to have gone through a shift in the last week from stuff being done for Bee to revive to not being done and we have the same promises being posted that have been for years....

Spewing  Undecided

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:14:49 AM

If POS3 is what the BeeCoin community would like to see , so be it. Give me a few days to implement that.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
midmir

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:06:56 PM

I sent my ~250K bee to soopy452000 for swap to bee2 and he was promising me for 2 years that will swap them but he is so busy to do it right now. So I was sure he is just chinese lying piece of shit and SCAMER. I keep all the communication so I mean it!

If this can be proven and verified by the some 3rd parties. I think it only fair you will have your 250k coins. You will need to send full proof though. I mean there was months and months to swap or maybe even a year but if you did actually send your coins to soopy and he didn't send your new bee2 then you are owed these coins.

When the coin is cloned or fixed i think the development wallet (not the community wallet) should be changed to a wallet we control and vote on how these funds are used.

Of course we will vote on how community funds will be used also  but eventually these will all be used up on things, the development wallet will always accumulate some funds for projects and ideas.

soopy was not all bad. however he did not over all uphold his end like we expected. I think he tried a bit but just went off trying to make money from all coins and never focused on one coin.

We ideally want a good dev who can really support this coin.

However that is not 100% requirement. If we can get moved to a stable pos3 posp or posa 3 base and just have the dev keep the code base updated whilst we the community use all of these funds and use them to fund and market beecoin then i think it can do well.

cryptohunter, thank you for your replay! What kind of proof you need exactly?
In this very thread with my previous acc I asked several times for swap since the actual swap and you were amongst those which answered me back then. Do you want my entire pm communication with soopy452000 the scammer? Do you want to see how he ask for my bee 1 wallet and I sent it and how I ask him why he do not do it for almost 2 years and always makes an excuses. And how he replay to me - come on mate it has been only 18 months since I am lying to you it is not 2 years.

With the last months now is more than 2 years....

If I do not get back my fairly mined bees I am out of the coin but in both cases I will never ever trust this chinese scammer.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:42:38 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 12:57:00 PM by cryptohunter

I sent my ~250K bee to soopy452000 for swap to bee2 and he was promising me for 2 years that will swap them but he is so busy to do it right now. So I was sure he is just chinese lying piece of shit and SCAMER. I keep all the communication so I mean it!

If this can be proven and verified by the some 3rd parties. I think it only fair you will have your 250k coins. You will need to send full proof though. I mean there was months and months to swap or maybe even a year but if you did actually send your coins to soopy and he didn't send your new bee2 then you are owed these coins.

When the coin is cloned or fixed i think the development wallet (not the community wallet) should be changed to a wallet we control and vote on how these funds are used.

Of course we will vote on how community funds will be used also  but eventually these will all be used up on things, the development wallet will always accumulate some funds for projects and ideas.

soopy was not all bad. however he did not over all uphold his end like we expected. I think he tried a bit but just went off trying to make money from all coins and never focused on one coin.

We ideally want a good dev who can really support this coin.

However that is not 100% requirement. If we can get moved to a stable pos3 posp or posa 3 base and just have the dev keep the code base updated whilst we the community use all of these funds and use them to fund and market beecoin then i think it can do well.

cryptohunter, thank you for your replay! What kind of proof you need exactly?
In this very thread with my previous acc I asked several times for swap since the actual swap and you were amongst those which answered me back then. Do you want my entire pm communication with soopy452000 the scammer? Do you want to see how he ask for my bee 1 wallet and I sent it and how I ask him why he do not do it for almost 2 years and always makes an excuses. And how he replay to me - come on mate it has been only 18 months since I am lying to you it is not 2 years.

With the last months now is more than 2 years....

If I do not get back my fairly mined bees I am out of the coin but in both cases I will never ever trust this chinese scammer.

Hello there,

For sure if you can prove you sent your wallet before swap date to soopy with 250k beecoins in then you should be paid them from the community wallet. Those coins in there are for the people who swapped. There was around a year given for these swaps including announcements on this thread and main thread and also the swapping took a very long time.

Soopy is here now and although he said he was too busy then I'm sure he will now be able to confirm that you tried to swap the coins. If not then all you will need to do is post whatever documentation you have on the thread and the community will be able to decide if it is for real and you will get your 250k coins. Hopefully soopy will confirm you did as you said and that will not be essential.

Before downloading and using any new wallets we need to make sure this move to POS3 goes well.

1. we need to make sure allcoins wallet is destroyed and not able to move coins now. We need to locate that wallet and code the destruction into the new wallet. They have billions of stolen coins from us all. They should not be allowed to dump these in future and crush beecoins market price. Allcoins wallet should be easy to locate and confirm by members here who have sent beecoins to them in the past.

2. we need to make sure the developer wallet (soopy has this one) is either
a - kept in tact for soopy's future fund if he is staying with this coin
b - destroyed or moved to another member of the community who will look after it until another permanent dev can be found.

3. the community wallet ( i have this wallet with 8billion + beecoins)
a - these coins are a great asset to beecoin they essentially give us a fund to use that is larger than any other coin on this forum. If we build the value of beecoin these funds can be released very gradually. I would say no more than 10% per year to fund a lot of things.
These coins will NEVER be used without full consultation of the community. I would love to see voting built into the wallet so we could decide as a community how to spend them over time. With regard the community wallet.

4. there have been suggestions to create masternodes into beecoin and the second layer of the blockchain for voting etc as dash does. I am not sure what the community will say about that. Should we try to do this or just simply forget masternode and go with POS3 ?

If anyone has any problems with anything that has happened in the past or is not pleased about anything so far then please speak up now. There is no point being frustrated and angry behind the scenes. Let's talk it out now instead so we can move forward as a community.

From the first page of beecoin launching I have put a lot of effort into mining, buying beecoins and helping fund development with Greedy john and a very very few others. It is sad to see that it has come down to a broken coin with no developer at the helm.

Those that have tried to help, will be remembered and if the community sees fit will be rewarded for their efforts. The community will decide on how the community funds are spent remember that.

Soopy is now a legendary member. If he wishes to use this status and his very real talents as a developer on this board he will see the motivation for redeeming himself with beecoin. The fact he is here shows some willing and he has the skills. Let's wait and see. Give him a chance before final judgement here. I know some are not happy about the 3bn coins being dumped and him not being around lately. However he is back here let's see what happens. If he was a full scammer as some are saying then why did he not dump ALL of the beecoins he did have 11BN at one point. Yes I think he should help beecoin now and pick up where he left off. Let's wait and see.

From now on all discussions will take place on thread for community to view. No more PM's. I'm tired of the we heard this we heard that. From now on all non design (because some of that is kind of secret to prevent other coins jumping our ideas if and when we have them) discussions should be held on thread for community appraisal. No need for rumour of hearsay it will be all on the thread for you to read.

Beecoin has a great name it is so usable for anything in my view as I have said before. It started at the MOST honest pow coin I ever mined on. The start was the BEST of all 100+ coins I was an initial miner on at launch. We have a large community wallet and running development wallet.

We have some good community members. I hope mycoinstore can return. He is a very valuable member and as a community we all respect what he did to try and help. I will be nice to build a big strong beecoin community here. As beecoin is fixed up and improves and price moves you will see all beecoiners from the past returning.

I hope soopy will see that he should stick with beecoin. If he can freeze and destroy allcoins wallet then that will help beecoin a lot. I would also call upon anyone that can doxx those people to do so so that we can set the authorities on them.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:01:09 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 01:14:02 PM by thoth-Atlantian

Official BeeCoin Update to Arrive on 30th , September 2015.

Hold Tight.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hate to be the negative one....

But

Do you guys have a short memory or is it just cognitive dissonance?

Look at date on quote.... Never happened

If I could be bothered I could go through 70 pages and find this  several times.

I am not questioning Soopys dev abilities, I know guys that work with him on coins and speak highly of such

But he supposedly has been the dev of this coin (holding Dev wallet)
 and it was completely dead with a broken block chain before Mycoins did something about it, .

Soopy has to many other projects on the go to be any help to beecoin

but just dropping in thread to say 'I have a Plan' get's you all going like teenage girls.

lets go forward with a dev that will deliver rather than just post 'plans'.

And not chase our tails for another year of soopy not delivering on anything...

BTW what is POS3? difference? I haven't read up on it yet.  

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:13:03 PM

Hold Tight.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

But

If I could be bothered I could go through 70 pages and find this  several times.

I am not questioning Soopys dev abilities, I know guys that work with him on coins and speak highly of such

But he supposedly has been the dev of this coin and it was completely dead before Mycoins did something about it,

but just dropping in thread to say 'I have a Plan' get's you all going like teenage girls.

if beecoin was my business he would have got the sack a year ago.

lets go forward with a dev that will deliver rather than just post.

POS3 is blackcoins version of POS by rat4

It is a very nice way to get the POS to those that really do help and stake the coins. Also it has a rolling 500block checkpoint feature that is nice for security.

I 100% understand your view point about soopy.

However you have to understand there are not many developers on this board with soopy's skill levels. Getting a new Soopy is not very easy. If we could find a dedicated developer of soopys level that would come to beecoin solely then that would be amazing. However locating one is not so easy.

If soopy can locate and freeze allcoins wallet then I think that would reduce greatly what he did by dumping the 3BN beecoins and not appearing here for months after taking the 288LTC (which honestly is a quite a tiny amount for a developer of soopys' level). He probably needed funds and took the easy option. Whilst I don't say this is a good thing and I don't like it too much there is hope still for him to redeem himself.

However, yes it was not a good thing to do. I hope he can redeem himself now by getting beecoin to POS3 strong secure chain and encourage a lot of staking. He should realise that there is a lot of rewards here for him still if he can bring beecoin up to scratch and dedicate himself to this coin.

He still has the dev wallet that must of accumulated quite a few coins from block tax. I hope we can count on him NOT to dump those straight away after fixing and getting beecoin price up to a nice level. But rather use them slowly for his wages over time for continued support.

Mycoinstore is a very very useful and great member of our community. I hope he will not think we snubbed his hard efforts and should I hope become a prominent member of our beecoin community. I wound in future love to see a beecoin foundation set up with from a group of real proven hardcore beecoin supporters.

Anyone here know which is allcoins wallet , and how many beecoins they have there:?

However, If you turn out to be correct and we hear nothing from soopy in the next week we must assume that it is time to move on without him and write off the past and put it down to experience. We will pay future developers as they meet milestones not up front.... whilst we seek a permanent full time dev that will focus only on beecoin.

I can not speak for soopy but if he does not think the block tax sufficient funding then perhaps we can negotiate on thread a fee structure in BTC for him doing certain tasks. I would like him to see the value in beecoin but if he would prefer BTC payments after he completes certain tasks then perhaps this can be done.

There is no point not discussing the elephant in the room. This is his funding. He dumped the 3bn so we have to accept for now he has little incentive to get beecoin back on track. Unless he still holds a significant amount or that the dev wallet has accumulated enough to make it worth while for him to work on beecoin again. Devs always need funding simple as that. I have learned this time and time again by being part of many communities in the past. Without funding package you have no dev.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:17:39 PM

Hold Tight.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

But

But he supposedly has been the dev of this coin and it was completely dead before Mycoins did something about it,

If soopy can locate and freeze allcoins wallet then I think that would reduce greatly what he did by dumping the 3BN beecoins and not appearing here for months after taking the 288LTC (which honestly is a quite a tiny amount for a developer of soopys' level). He probably needed funds and took the easy option. Whilst I don't say this is a good thing and I don't like it too much there is hope still for him to redeem himself.

*Drops Mic Huh Huh

Rather he didnt redeem himself with my Beecoins
Even looking at last 20 posts he is involved in 3-4 coins atm plus some behind the scenes.

Can we just keep an open mind for other devs?

I know how this little excitement bubble ends

There are plenty of talented devs.  
As I have posted before I never think we will find a 100% dedicated dev
But using the fund to pay different devs to do certain jobs would be much faster and more effective
than angling to get one full time.

Grin

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:27:35 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 02:17:59 PM by cryptohunter

Hold Tight.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

But

*Drops Mic Huh Huh

Rather he didnt redeem himself with my Beecoins

There are plenty of talented devs.  
As I have posted before I never think we will find a 100% dedicated dev
But using the fund to pay different devs to do certain jobs would be much faster and more effective
than angling to get one full time.

Grin

But those beecoins are already sold right? This took place a year ago. I mean if he comes back and helps us fix the coin how can you lose further? Else I do not get what you mean? I think if he comes back and gets us on POS3 and destroys allcoins stolen beecoins then the 288LTC he took will have been redeemed. I know 3bn is a HUGE part of the minting but he is probably looking at it like 288LTC which is not much for skilled dev.

Future jobs can be as you say either

1. soopy does them for the dev wallet block tax that is in there (not sure how many coins are there can anyone tell from working block explorer)
2. soopy does jobs per BTC or beecoin amount per job
3. another dev does them for BTC per job.

We will never again in future let HUGE chunks of the minting get dumped like that. You simply do not want investors with that many coins. They can crush the price at any given point.

As price rises and the commuity pot and dev fund (if we still have that funded by block tax) will become worth quite a bit and hopefully entice full time developer. Let's not say we will never get a dedicated developer. I think beecoin will eventually attract a great developer with a lot of vision and see the opportunity here.

Let's ask soopy straight out.

1. will you bring beecoin up to date with POS3 and kill allcoins wallet? If so what date can we expect it.
2. will you support beecoin in future with any needed patches fixes? for payment from the dev fund wallet ?
3. would you prefer to work per job for BTC and forget payment in beecoins?

If not then we have to move on with another developer if possible. If you have any developers in mind that you think will work per job for btc on beecoin then please contact me or them and bring them over here after we have soopy's replies.

Let's give him a few days before making decisions. He has done a lot for this coin in the past so let's give a bit more time here to hear what he says.

I see him only on droidz and nav? are there some others?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:14:32 PM

The comments on this thread are becoming funny  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Lets give soopy some time.

I think that POS3 might be better for us than masternodes. We need a simple platform that can easily accept upgrades in the future.

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 06:41:19 PM

Long story short , I will reply lengthily on the needed points tomorrow , for the moment I would like the community to know and acknowledge that POS3 and other needed matters will be on me.

That said the 3BN coins were actually given to me as a developer bounty I believe and I sold  it to in the best interest of the community to a member here on forum who wanted to purchase them and it was intended to be utilized for the website and a bunch of other stuff I had in mind but as with all the issues in the world and in life, I informed the two main members regards to the BeeCoin community at that time that I will be having a few issues at my end and that needed attention at that time.

And about the 250k wallet , really midair , please come from your own account and we can discuss who the scammer is , you haven't wrote to me a single pm even before you posted about this on the thread. So please make sense of what you are suggesting here. And last but not least. I m not Chinese and certainly of any sorts that you call a scammer. I have no idea how people throw around words now a days. Please act responsible. We are all grownup adults here.

Last but not least guys I don't hold any Developer wallet nor BeeCoins as all the BeeCoins were transferred to Cryptohunter except the 3BN that was with me that was sold previously.

Oh and as I just read through the Developer wallet as which was meant as the TAX wallet does not have a single coin as it is the same wallet that the coins were transffered to the community wallet that Cryptohunter holds and coins generated were only during the POW phase and thereafter no coins arrive there and POS started (August 11, 2014) right before the transfer of the 8 billion coins to the community wallet managed by cryptohunter which included all the coins on the address : 3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm and 3644s9FdFwfSn6vNYzhiWm8KGcVFBr1tHX

Please let me know if you need further clarifications.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Yes I will start moving them today , Please confirm the BEECOIN Address.

32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

~SoopY~

Hi Soopy very nice to hear you're back. Hope you are feeling better.

I can confirm the pubic beecoin wallet receive address is

32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

It's very good to hear that you are staying as beecoin developer. I have had an ABE explorer made by one of the forum members. I will auction off as many bee as i can now for LTC and keep them in the LTC public address i posted.

After the ABE is paid for and up and running we can get on coinmarketcap... i think the next step is a nice website for beecoin.

thanks
ch

Coins have started to Move from the Public wallet : 3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

to Special Public Treasury Wallet: 32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

As Per Request of the Community.

This Wallet is controlled by our Beloved Community Manager : Cryptohunter

You can follow here:

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:51:43 PM

Glad to have you back, soopy  Cool

You are needed in these trying economic times.

WELCOME BACK  Wink

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 06:56:19 PM

WELCOME BACK  Wink

Thanks bro. Smiley

Looking forward to exciting times.

PS: I can confirm midmir has never contacted me with his wallet nor sent me a single PM. I dare him to come up with screenshots of conversations with me from him account. And for everyone's information his account was created in November 20, 2015, 06:04:49 PM , that's way way a long long time after the swap ended , Swap officially ended on 09 / 06 / 2014. So if he was to be swapped it is due to the goodwill of the developer team but he needs to come clean and cut the shit and all the bullshit about Chinese scammers and what nots.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:16:51 PM

WELCOME BACK  Wink

Thanks bro. Smiley

Looking forward to exciting times.

PS: I can confirm midmir has never contacted me with his wallet nor sent me a single PM. I dare him to come up with screenshots of conversations with me from him account. And for everyone's information his account was created in November 20, 2015, 06:04:49 PM , that's way way a long long time after the swap ended , Swap officially ended on 09 / 06 / 2014. So if he was to be swapped it is due to the goodwill of the developer team but he needs to come clean and cut the shit and all the bullshit about Chinese scammers and what nots.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

If you sort this coin out, the community could help to put it on an exchange, like YOBIT.

midmir

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:38:03 AM

Quote from: soopy452000

And about the 250k wallet , really midair , please come from your own account and we can discuss who the scammer is , you haven't wrote to me a single pm even before you posted about this on the thread. So please make sense of what you are suggesting here. And last but not least. I m not Chinese and certainly of any sorts that you call a scammer. I have no idea how people throw around words now a days. Please act responsible. We are all grownup adults here.

Soopy452000, lots of words from you but little meaning. I will not use bold text and yet will say more truth than you. Don't play dumb, to how many people you promised and owe ~250K bee2 or you don't remember, MATE? Just send the amount to the address given to you multiple times already. I just don't have access to the old account anymore but so what as I am the owner of the both bee1 and bee2 wallets. I warned you at least 3 times that will call you publicly lair if you do not KEEP YOUR WORD FOR ONCE. Yes, in my experience with you, you are a total SCAMMER.  

Next time I will post here the entire communication with you for all to see what a man you are and how you promise that will swap in 24 hours and do not do it for 2 years and counting.

And you demand trust as coin dev? NEVER!

My beecoin2 address is: 3CdWH9Pw5XCurKiV1zrSkS5DzkS7N5nM2R

I have exactly 274142.77343755 BEE for swap, mined at the coin beginning, residing in the bee1 wallet I already sent you this wallet file TWICE.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: