Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:51:29 PM

it will take a while to get both versions syncing together at block 1572044. Lets be patient

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluejean

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:46:03 PM

My wallet is still syncing after 9 days but very slowly now....about 1 block every 5 minutes or so...since about block 67xxx.

Before that, it was stopping after every 500 blocks for a few minutes before moving on.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is this what I should expect right now with the problems.

Has anyone heard from Soopy?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:08:40 AM

My wallet is still syncing after 9 days but very slowly now....about 1 block every 5 minutes or so...since about block 67xxx.

Before that, it was stopping after every 500 blocks for a few minutes before moving on.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is this what I should expect right now with the problems.

I am at around block 1,5110,000 , but I have not reached the magic block 1,572,044 that will help v1.02 and v1.03 to sync together.

I do not know were soopy is, possibly he is busy with NAV coin

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:19:23 PM

Looks cute. Call it necoptor coon and make a new one ^^ nector for the bees. I remember looking here a few months back but this coins been dead quite some time now.
TheSea

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:07:19 PM

I am at around block 1,5110,000 , but I have not reached the magic block 1,572,044 that will help v1.02 and v1.03 to sync together.

You are supporting v1.02 or v1.03 ?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:27:55 PM

v1.02

TheSea

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:10:52 PM

v1.02
Ok, we go to a magic block  Smiley
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:15:33 AM

Looks cute. Call it necoptor coon and make a new one ^^ nector for the bees. I remember looking here a few months back but this coins been dead quite some time now.

Yes, and still trying to enlist the help of they guy that dumped a billion onto the markets and left the coin to be where it is now. 

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
TheSea

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:08:41 PM

Ok, guys.
You want soopy - you will get him back.
I still didn't received any coin for my work from anyone of BEE community, but you received a blockchain syncing and moving. So, I wish all of you good luck.
I'll shut down my node and will not publish new BEE website and fixed sources.
Goodby.

mycoinsstore, вoзвpaщaйтecь . Здecь cтaнoвитcя интepecнo . Пoпытки ycтpoить aтaкy и copвaть cинxpoнизaцию интpигyют  Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:28:28 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=399404

Name:  mycoinsstore
Activity: 182
Position:  Full Member
Date Registered:  December 01, 2014, 11:09:16 AM
Last Active:  Today at 12:52:33 PM

drax86

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:40:33 PM

I am on v1.03 and cant seem to get passed block 1549729 its been stuck on that block for almost a week
TheSea

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:12:24 PM

I am on v1.03 and cant seem to get passed block 1549729 its been stuck on that block for almost a week
I tried to sync v1.03. Loaded 313985 blocks . mapBlockIndex.size() = 1572116
nBestHeight = 1572104 .
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:54:19 AM

I've tried a few devs none seem especially interested in helping this coin to become operational again.

Anyone out there have contact with some decent developer who we can rely on to create an opreational and reliable version of beecoin back to life?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:19:39 PM

Announcement

I have at last found a programmer who will help us out with beecoin. Including fixing and getting us moved to a new updated version of POS3.

Here is his proposal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However i have a proposal, this allows us both a bit of flexibility :-

We start by reviving the old chain, and possibly get it moving, then we conduct the swap ?

To get the chain going i would ask for 0.3 - 0.5 depending on the state of the code and how much time it takes. To push you through a swap , i'll charge a flat 1.3 BTC fee. This includes ensuring all balances are available in the new chain from block 1.

Your Thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is looking like 1.6 to 1.8 BTC to get beecoin fixed and swapped to a new clean code including a full swap.

I have been asked by a few members of this community to do something with this coin since I hold the community wallet with 8 billion coins.

I do not expect people to donate money for nothing. What I suggest is that we auction off some of the community wallet to raise these funds.

I remember these coins were selling for around 20 litoshi or so when it was a broken coin with no real way of using it.

I want to get response from the beecoin community on how they would like to proceed and what we should do from here.

I hold the 8 billion coins and suggest we sell off large chunks to investors that are interested in seeing beecoin make a comeback.

These coins will have to be handed over during the coin swap since the chain is broken. However we can post a public ledger here to say who donated what and how many beecoins are owed.

We can rename this coin back to beecoin and change some params if all agreed.

If this community is dead and nobody wants to help raise the btc required to fix beecoin then we will just need to let this coin die off for good as sad as that is.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:20:42 PM

Announcement

I have at last found a programmer who will help us out with beecoin. Including fixing and getting us moved to a new updated version of POS3.

Here is his proposal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We start by reviving the old chain, and possibly get it moving, then we conduct the swap ?

To get the chain going i would ask for 0.3 - 0.5 depending on the state of the code and how much time it takes. To push you through a swap , i'll charge a flat 1.3 BTC fee. This includes ensuring all balances are available in the new chain from block 1.

Your Thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is looking like 1.6 to 1.8 BTC to get beecoin fixed and swapped to a new clean code including a full swap.

I have been asked by a few members of this community to do something with this coin since I hold the community wallet with 8 billion coins.

I do not expect people to donate money for nothing. What I suggest is that we auction off some of the community wallet to raise these funds.

I remember these coins were selling for around 20 litoshi or so when it was a broken coin with no real way of using it.

I want to get response from the beecoin community on how they would like to proceed and what we should do from here.

I hold the 8 billion coins and suggest we sell off large chunks to investors that are interested in seeing beecoin make a comeback.

These coins will have to be handed over during the coin swap since the chain is broken. However we can post a public ledger here to say who donated what and how many beecoins are owed.

If this community is dead and nobody wants to help raise the btc required to fix beecoin then we will just need to let this coin die off for good as sad as that is.

I AGREE - we NEED to AUCTION the community funds to raise BTC to get Beecoin moving again. The task at hand right now is to get the suitable buyers

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:38:08 AM

Announcement

Here is his proposal

Your Thoughts

I AGREE - we NEED to AUCTION the community funds to raise BTC to get Beecoin moving again. The task at hand right now is to get the suitable buyers

What was the litoshi price before that shitpit allcoin robbed everyone? 20 litoshi for a broken coin and the allcoin wallet was even disabled. What will it be worth on a new coinbase fully working on pos3. Also how much is a yobit listing these days?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:50:43 AM

Announcement

Here is his proposal

Your Thoughts

What was the litoshi price before that shitpit allcoin robbed everyone? 20 litoshi for a broken coin and the allcoin wallet was even disabled. What will it be worth on a new coinbase fully working on pos3. Also how much is a yobit listing these days?

It cost a maximum of 0.5 BTC to list a coin at YOBIT, but 0.5 BTC will GUARANTEE that Beecoin is listed IMMEDIATELY (within 3 - 4 days), without any obstruction. However, Beecoin needs to be suitably upgraded before approaching YOBIT, because Yobit charges a fee for every wallet and code update (if you want speedy response from YOBIT).

So this brings the total cost of this project, to a maximum of 2.1 - 2.3 BTC.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:14:56 PM

Announcement

Here is his proposal

Your Thoughts

It cost a maximum of 0.5 BTC to list a coin at YOBIT, but 0.5 BTC will GUARANTEE that Beecoin is listed IMMEDIATELY (within 3 - 4 days), without any obstruction. However, Beecoin needs to be suitably upgraded before approaching YOBIT, because Yobit charges a fee for every wallet and code update (if you want speedy response from YOBIT).

Thanks for this information. Yes this is important to note.

I have not calculated as yet 8 billion bees at 20litoshi's btc value but we should only sell what is needed to cover these costs because after this is accomplished I think the price should be much higher. I mean we as a community should decide what litoshi value we should auction them off at anyway?

I really want to hear back from any members of the community that are left before taking any action at all.

I am entrusted with the coins to act for the benefit of the bee community.

So we have to get deciding now what to do. If you can contact any people that have posted on the beecoin threads or are owners of beecoins please direct them here to discuss.

I really think we should rename this coin to beecoin too - thoughts on that.

Does anyone reading this have experience with making a message bot? for instance scanning this thread and the old beecoin thread and alerting previous beecoin community members to have input into this.

I am hoping we can have this coin fixed and forked to a new coin base without requiring a manual coin swap.

bluejean

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:27:16 PM

Hi guys,

Glad to hear you've actually found a willing coder to take this on Cryptohunter.

The 1.8 BTC and additional amount for Yobit is really reasonable. It's less than $2000. To me that's a bargain to get someone to take this on and get it updated and listed on an exchange.

I'm good for a few hundred dollars but I'd like to make a suggestion to use Paypal for the collection bucket.

For instance, Cryptohunter would be the bucket holder and everyone would send their cash to his Paypal account via Friends and Family method. That way Paypal doesn't take any fees. This would also show a record for every donation to the bucket. And Paypal is available to most anyone in the free world.

Then Cryptohunter can purchase the necessary BTC for payment.

Once the coin gets listed on an exchange, the persons that donated to get it going would be reimbursed in Beecoins at going market rate from the bag that Cryptohunter is holding.

I feel like donating money is the quickest and surest way of doing this. Trying to find someone, even in the Beecoin community, to buy more of a basically dead coin is going to be hard and will take time.

Let's all just pony up some cash and get this done. The new dev said it would take 0.3-0.5 to get the chain going, so we can get started for a few hundred dollars.

What have we got to lose. We've wasted a couple years already.

Just my two cents guys.

Let's hear some other ideas in the next week or so from other Beecoin owners and make some kind of decision to move forward with this coin.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:01:30 AM

Announcement

Here is his proposal

Your Thoughts

Thanks for this information. Yes this is important to note.

I have not calculated as yet 8 billion bees at 20litoshi's btc value but we should only sell what is needed to cover these costs because after this is accomplished I think the price should be much higher. I mean we as a community should decide what litoshi value we should auction them off at anyway?

I really want to hear back from any members of the community that are left before taking any action at all.

I am entrusted with the coins to act for the benefit of the bee community.

So we have to get deciding now what to do. If you can contact any people that have posted on the beecoin threads or are owners of beecoins please direct them here to discuss.

I really think we should rename this coin to beecoin too - thoughts on that.

Does anyone reading this have experience with making a message bot? for instance scanning this thread and the old beecoin thread and alerting previous beecoin community members to have input into this.

I am hoping we can have this coin fixed and forked to a new coin base without requiring a manual coin swap.
I would have loved to help send PMs out to old members, but I have poor internet right now.

I am glad that Beecoin is making revival.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: