Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wsmolive

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:17:27 AM

relive? i think only back to the exchange platform is truely alive!! Roll Eyes
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 12:46:32 PM

BEECOINV2 MEMBERS LIST

... "gjhiggins"

I only appear in the list as a consequence of being commissioned to add BEE2 to Abe (https://github.com/gjhiggins/abe-bee2), ostensibly funded from the development fund held by soopy but the handover just dragged on until it became somewhat embarrassing for both the commissioner and myself, so we tacitly let it drop.

As regard to suggestions for future direction - all I can offer is a couple of observations that I made recently in other threads, I have included them here, edited for inclusion:

... as a grizzled R&D engineer I knew I was still lacking that key insight that clears away the mists and allows me to make strong, supportable statements and, as I have learned to expect, more time had to elapse before a clear picture eventually emerged -- in this instance, the mists cleared in the spring of this year.

It's not possible to summarise the insight both concisely and satisfactorily. It's a complex cross-disciplinary understanding (my strong point) and was the result of a long journey through some challenging terrain - a journey which is not yet complete. For me personally, the magnitude of the difference such insights bring is akin to the difference in perspective from the foot of hill and the top. All I have done, in a manner of speaking, is join up the dots differently to make a different picture but the result is sufficiently clear and robust to provide empirically-supportable explanations for all of the otherwise-puzzling phenomena I encounter in the altcoin domain. I was immediately able to understand that my watching brief on the altcoin domain and my curation work on DOACC had both served their sole purpose (to educate me) and so I terminated both efforts. This, coupled with some ${HOME} issues, prompted me to take a six-month absence from bitcointalk to pursue a more focused research agenda, test my new understanding and to try to clarify it further by pursuing the translation of the logical implications into altcoin features, using the dialectic of development to deepen my understanding.

This is one set of the dots, posted to the Slimcoin thread (another alt for which I did a “drive-by” contribution) :
Feel free to make a request: https://forum.bitsquare.io/t/how-to-add-your-favorite-altcoin

Slimcoin sounds like a really cool project, would love to see it gaining more traction!
They need a person associated with the official coin. Is someone still around?
The requesting person needs to be associated with the official coin (use an email address indicating that you are from the team)

Hmm.

At base, an altcoin is a value transfer system implemented in the form of a peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency. The cryptography securing the implementation imposes some inherent constraints on the peers:

1. The protocol cannot treat peers as anything other than homogeneous
2. The protocol requires that peers can only be distinguished via serialized cryptographic hashes.

Corollaries:

a. The protocol-enforced egality of untrusted peering nodes is inherently inimical to the imposition of a hierarchy.
b. The modelling of peering nodes as serialized cryptographic hashes inherently prohibits any reference to identity.
c. Malfeasance by unidentifiable pseudonymous participants is inherently immune to both financial and social sanction.

So, “official” this and “official” that are meaningless in the context of a peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency because no-one has the authority to stamp anything “official”.

Or rather, anyone and everyone has the opportunity to stamp anything they want as “official” or make a claim to be “the official dev” but it carries no inherent authority, only that which it can engender by it own efforts.

When it comes to p2p apps, the bottom line is that as soon as the source code is publicly released, no-one is ”in charge” of anything.

Cheers

Graham

I doubt that any subscriber to this thread would find my assertions controversial. I'm not saying anything new, I'm just joining up the dots.

Don't mistake “obvious” for “shallow”, these principles run deep, they are a genetic inheritance if you like and they are absolutely crucial in that the value transfer system collapses totally if they are subverted. The corollaries are defining features of all altcoin “communities”.

Some more dots to join (and yet others to follow at home) ...

Altcoins rely on two different types of consensus. The first type is the cryptographic consensus that must be created in order for the currency to function at all; the second type is the social consensus that is created by people choosing to hold the coin and/or run nodes. It is the social consensus that gives the cryptographic consensus its semantics, its meaning. The only thing that the machine can reliably “know” is whether the sequence of n bytes beginning at this memory location is an identical match to another sequence of n bytes beginning at that memory location. The rest, as they say, is left to the reader’s imagination.

The social consensus is equally important as the cryptographic one. In addition to grounding the semantics of the tokens secured by the blockchain, it's the wellspring of the vaunted “network effect” --- which is really just a weak way of saying “backed by people”. In the context of an altcoin, the only  available option is direction-by-social-consensus because the inherited cryptography protocols are inimical to the imposition of control by a central authority.

Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars, bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin.
 - http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

The fact that there is no-one in charge is significant to US financial regulators. A couple of years ago FinCEN made it unambiguously clear ...

A final type of convertible virtual currency activity involves a de-centralized convertible virtual currency (1) that has no central repository and no single administrator, and (2) that persons may obtain by their own computing or manufacturing effort.

So, “official” this and “official” that are meaningless in the context of a cryptocurrency because no-one has the authority to stamp anything “official”. Or rather, anyone and everyone has the opportunity to stamp anything they want as “official” or make a claim to be “the official dev” but it carries no inherent authority, only that which it can engender by it own efforts. When it comes to p2p apps, the bottom line is that as soon as the source code is publicly released, no-one is ”in charge” of anything.

(The witticism “herding cats” doesn’t even come in to it; people are completely free to do as they like: run a node, not run a node; hold coins, don't hold coins; set up a foundation, a faucet, a business, promote the coin, fud the coin, set up webwallets, offer an alternative wallet design, provide off-chain features, pay to spam the blockchain, pay to clean up the blockchain, generously contribute to a faucet, mischevously drain a faucet dry.)

An altcoin “community” is an egalitarian group of pseudonymous strangers --- these are the ground conditions to which any altcoin community is obliged to accommodate itself when conducting its affairs.

The requirement for egality means that the only viable activity model is self-organisation. The requirement for pseudonymity means that the only sustainable relationship model is self-interested co-operation.

This is a very demanding combination with very few candidate organisational models from which to draw inspiration for effective ways of working under these constraints.

But there are a couple of candidates ...

i) Anarcho-collectivism

Collectivist anarchism advocates the abolition of both the state and private ownership of the means of production. It instead envisions the means of production being owned collectively and controlled and managed by the producers themselves. For the collectivization of the means of production, it was originally envisaged that workers will revolt and forcibly collectivize the means of production. Once collectivization takes place, money would be abolished to be replaced with labour notes and workers' salaries would be determined in democratic organizations based on job difficulty and the amount of time they contributed to production. These salaries would be used to purchase goods in a communal market.

There has been a revolution ... but in personal computing. There’s more than a hint of the means of production being owned collectively and controlled and managed by the producers themselves, especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. There's also more than a hint from FinCENT (above) ... “(2) that persons may obtain by their own computing or manufacturing effort.”

Irrespective of how we got here, we’ve arrived at something very much like anarcho-collectivism. The ambitions detailed above bear a remarkable resemblance to the notions of “smart contracts” and some altcoins’ plans to cast the blockchain as employer, making payment in altcoin. A form of anarchism is inherent in any peer-to-peer network by definition - given that whilst there are some laws in this anarchy, they are the incorruptible mathematical laws of cryptography and are as pertinent to an anarchy as the law of gravity.

So welcome to anarcho-collectivism, I hope it works for you. No leaders, no bosses and an incorruptibly level playing field for all - what’s not to like about a crypto-anarchic collective?

(Well, for a start: it's primarily just a label and as such doesn't really provide much practical advice on how a community of peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency holders might sensibly conduct itself. So ...)

ii) Teal

A community of altcoin users naturally forms a Teal organisation because it is basically constrained to do so by the inherent characteristics of the protocols of the peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency from which the social consensus emerges. For an altcoin community to act as a Teal organisation isn't a matter of informed individual or collective choice, it's a matter of the “organo-crypto genetic inheritance” creating an inability to behave otherwise.

“Teal” is a modernistic organisational model developed by Frédéric Laloux, based on principles of modern systems thinking and laid out in his book Reinventing Organizations. The aim is to create better organisations that can grow and adapt to work in complex environments and mount an effective response to change.

Drawing from Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory (a model of psychology development that describes human development as following a set course of stages of development) Laloux maps a colour scheme to the historical development of human organizations: Red \> Amber \> Orange \> Green \> Teal \> Turquoise. Teal organisations are represented as the best integration of what’s collectively been learned so far.

It's worth noting Laloux' methodology at this point - whilst Teal as a notion was developed from Wilber's initial sketch, Laloux is also a field worker and his characterisation of the details of the Teal model is very usefully informed by organisational practices observed in the field.

The key breakthroughs, things that distinguish Teal (from Green) are:

* self-management: operate effectively, even at a large scale, with a system based on peer relationships, without the need for either hierarchy or consensus.

* wholeness  - practices that invite us to reclaim our inner wholeness and bring all of who we are to work, instead of with a narrow  “professional” self / “masculine resolve” etc.

* evolutionary purpose organizations seen as having a life and a sense of direction of their own. Instead of trying to predict and control the future, members of the organization are invited to listen in and understand what the organization wants to become, what purpose it wants to serve.

In terms of joining up the dots ... these “key breakthroughs” also accurately characterise an altcoin community in terms of unavoidable outcomes:

* no hierarchy === self-management
* no hierarchically-imposed roles === wholeness
* no hierarchical control === evolutionary purpose.

A holistic and evolutionary approach follows naturally from genuine self-management, i.e. when authority is devolved to the individual. In the absence of centrally-imposed roles, behaving as a whole person is the default and in the absence of centrally-imposed goals, the organisation is free to evolve itself.

I invite you to take a (relatively) brisk canter through the rest of the listed characteristics of a Teal organisation. There's a fairly accessible slideset summary (PDF)  from Ulrich Gerndt of changefactory Gmbh (it's Ulrich's graphic I re-used above). You can pick up the story on slide #21 and take it from there. As far as I can make out, it's a near-perfect match - if the characteristic appears nonsensical in an altcoin context that's because it's irrelevant in a fully decentralised context, e.g. “formal multi-step conflict resolution process” and “self-decorated warm spaces without status markers”.

In passing, I'll make two observations that I consider immediately pertinent:

1. The list of Teal characteristics is also a blueprint for any altcoin community that wishes to follow it.
2. Teal's “evolutionary purpose” breakthrough offers quite a different explanation of progress in the Bitcoin community. It too is pure Teal (albeit somewhat distorted/dysfunctional), so what's happening there can be seen as an anticipated natural evolution of purpose. Expect the same in any altcoin “community”.

This isn't the complete picture, there are yet more dots to be joined up to form a much larger and quite different landscape but they're simply not pertinent to BeeCoin and so are irrelevant.

Cheers

Graham
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:41:30 PM

BEECOINV2 MEMBERS LIST

... "gjhiggins"

I only appear in the list as a consequence of being commissioned to add BEE2 to Abe (https://github.com/gjhiggins/abe-bee2), ostensibly funded from the development fund held by soopy but the handover just dragged on until it became somewhat embarrassing for both the commissioner and myself, so we tacitly let it drop.

As regard to suggestions for future direction - all I can offer is a couple of observations that I made recently in other threads, I have included them here, edited for inclusion:

... as a grizzled R&D engineer I knew I was still lacking that key insight that clears away the mists and allows me to make strong, supportable statements and, as I have learned to expect, more time had to elapse before a clear picture eventually emerged -- in this instance, the mists cleared in the spring of this year.

It's not possible to summarise the insight both concisely and satisfactorily. It's a complex cross-disciplinary understanding (my strong point) and was the result of a long journey through some challenging terrain - a journey which is not yet complete. For me personally, the magnitude of the difference such insights bring is akin to the difference in perspective from the foot of hill and the top. All I have done, in a manner of speaking, is join up the dots differently to make a different picture but the result is sufficiently clear and robust to provide empirically-supportable explanations for all of the otherwise-puzzling phenomena I encounter in the altcoin domain. I was immediately able to understand that my watching brief on the altcoin domain and my curation work on DOACC had both served their sole purpose (to educate me) and so I terminated both efforts. This, coupled with some ${HOME} issues, prompted me to take a six-month absence from bitcointalk to pursue a more focused research agenda, test my new understanding and to try to clarify it further by pursuing the translation of the logical implications into altcoin features, using the dialectic of development to deepen my understanding.

This is one set of the dots, posted to the Slimcoin thread (another alt for which I did a “drive-by” contribution) :
Feel free to make a request: https://forum.bitsquare.io/t/how-to-add-your-favorite-altcoin

Slimcoin sounds like a really cool project, would love to see it gaining more traction!
They need a person associated with the official coin. Is someone still around?
The requesting person needs to be associated with the official coin (use an email address indicating that you are from the team)

Hmm.

At base, an altcoin is a value transfer system implemented in the form of a peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency. The cryptography securing the implementation imposes some inherent constraints on the peers:

1. The protocol cannot treat peers as anything other than homogeneous
2. The protocol requires that peers can only be distinguished via serialized cryptographic hashes.

Corollaries:

a. The protocol-enforced egality of untrusted peering nodes is inherently inimical to the imposition of a hierarchy.
b. The modelling of peering nodes as serialized cryptographic hashes inherently prohibits any reference to identity.
c. Malfeasance by unidentifiable pseudonymous participants is inherently immune to both financial and social sanction.

So, “official” this and “official” that are meaningless in the context of a peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency because no-one has the authority to stamp anything “official”.

Or rather, anyone and everyone has the opportunity to stamp anything they want as “official” or make a claim to be “the official dev” but it carries no inherent authority, only that which it can engender by it own efforts.

When it comes to p2p apps, the bottom line is that as soon as the source code is publicly released, no-one is ”in charge” of anything.

Cheers

Graham

I doubt that any subscriber to this thread would find my assertions controversial. I'm not saying anything new, I'm just joining up the dots.

Don't mistake “obvious” for “shallow”, these principles run deep, they are a genetic inheritance if you like and they are absolutely crucial in that the value transfer system collapses totally if they are subverted. The corollaries are defining features of all altcoin “communities”.

Some more dots to join (and yet others to follow at home) ...

Altcoins rely on two different types of consensus. The first type is the cryptographic consensus that must be created in order for the currency to function at all; the second type is the social consensus that is created by people choosing to hold the coin and/or run nodes. It is the social consensus that gives the cryptographic consensus its semantics, its meaning. The only thing that the machine can reliably “know” is whether the sequence of n bytes beginning at this memory location is an identical match to another sequence of n bytes beginning at that memory location. The rest, as they say, is left to the reader’s imagination.

The social consensus is equally important as the cryptographic one. In addition to grounding the semantics of the tokens secured by the blockchain, it's the wellspring of the vaunted “network effect” --- which is really just a weak way of saying “backed by people”. In the context of an altcoin, the only  available option is direction-by-social-consensus because the inherited cryptography protocols are inimical to the imposition of control by a central authority.

Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars, bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin.
 - http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

The fact that there is no-one in charge is significant to US financial regulators. A couple of years ago FinCEN made it unambiguously clear ...

A final type of convertible virtual currency activity involves a de-centralized convertible virtual currency (1) that has no central repository and no single administrator, and (2) that persons may obtain by their own computing or manufacturing effort.

So, “official” this and “official” that are meaningless in the context of a cryptocurrency because no-one has the authority to stamp anything “official”. Or rather, anyone and everyone has the opportunity to stamp anything they want as “official” or make a claim to be “the official dev” but it carries no inherent authority, only that which it can engender by it own efforts. When it comes to p2p apps, the bottom line is that as soon as the source code is publicly released, no-one is ”in charge” of anything.

(The witticism “herding cats” doesn’t even come in to it; people are completely free to do as they like: run a node, not run a node; hold coins, don't hold coins; set up a foundation, a faucet, a business, promote the coin, fud the coin, set up webwallets, offer an alternative wallet design, provide off-chain features, pay to spam the blockchain, pay to clean up the blockchain, generously contribute to a faucet, mischevously drain a faucet dry.)

An altcoin “community” is an egalitarian group of pseudonymous strangers --- these are the ground conditions to which any altcoin community is obliged to accommodate itself when conducting its affairs.

The requirement for egality means that the only viable activity model is self-organisation. The requirement for pseudonymity means that the only sustainable relationship model is self-interested co-operation.

This is a very demanding combination with very few candidate organisational models from which to draw inspiration for effective ways of working under these constraints.

But there are a couple of candidates ...

i) Anarcho-collectivism

Collectivist anarchism advocates the abolition of both the state and private ownership of the means of production. It instead envisions the means of production being owned collectively and controlled and managed by the producers themselves. For the collectivization of the means of production, it was originally envisaged that workers will revolt and forcibly collectivize the means of production. Once collectivization takes place, money would be abolished to be replaced with labour notes and workers' salaries would be determined in democratic organizations based on job difficulty and the amount of time they contributed to production. These salaries would be used to purchase goods in a communal market.

There has been a revolution ... but in personal computing. There’s more than a hint of the means of production being owned collectively and controlled and managed by the producers themselves, especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. There's also more than a hint from FinCENT (above) ... “(2) that persons may obtain by their own computing or manufacturing effort.”

Irrespective of how we got here, we’ve arrived at something very much like anarcho-collectivism. The ambitions detailed above bear a remarkable resemblance to the notions of “smart contracts” and some altcoins’ plans to cast the blockchain as employer, making payment in altcoin. A form of anarchism is inherent in any peer-to-peer network by definition - given that whilst there are some laws in this anarchy, they are the incorruptible mathematical laws of cryptography and are as pertinent to an anarchy as the law of gravity.

So welcome to anarcho-collectivism, I hope it works for you. No leaders, no bosses and an incorruptibly level playing field for all - what’s not to like about a crypto-anarchic collective?

(Well, for a start: it's primarily just a label and as such doesn't really provide much practical advice on how a community of peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency holders might sensibly conduct itself. So ...)

ii) Teal

A community of altcoin users naturally forms a Teal organisation because it is basically constrained to do so by the inherent characteristics of the protocols of the peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency from which the social consensus emerges. For an altcoin community to act as a Teal organisation isn't a matter of informed individual or collective choice, it's a matter of the “organo-crypto genetic inheritance” creating an inability to behave otherwise.

“Teal” is a modernistic organisational model developed by Frédéric Laloux, based on principles of modern systems thinking and laid out in his book Reinventing Organizations. The aim is to create better organisations that can grow and adapt to work in complex environments and mount an effective response to change.

Drawing from Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory (a model of psychology development that describes human development as following a set course of stages of development) Laloux maps a colour scheme to the historical development of human organizations: Red \> Amber \> Orange \> Green \> Teal \> Turquoise. Teal organisations are represented as the best integration of what’s collectively been learned so far.

It's worth noting Laloux' methodology at this point - whilst Teal as a notion was developed from Wilber's initial sketch, Laloux is also a field worker and his characterisation of the details of the Teal model is very usefully informed by organisational practices observed in the field.

The key breakthroughs, things that distinguish Teal (from Green) are:

* self-management: operate effectively, even at a large scale, with a system based on peer relationships, without the need for either hierarchy or consensus.

* wholeness  - practices that invite us to reclaim our inner wholeness and bring all of who we are to work, instead of with a narrow  “professional” self / “masculine resolve” etc.

* evolutionary purpose organizations seen as having a life and a sense of direction of their own. Instead of trying to predict and control the future, members of the organization are invited to listen in and understand what the organization wants to become, what purpose it wants to serve.

In terms of joining up the dots ... these “key breakthroughs” also accurately characterise an altcoin community in terms of unavoidable outcomes:

* no hierarchy === self-management
* no hierarchically-imposed roles === wholeness
* no hierarchical control === evolutionary purpose.

A holistic and evolutionary approach follows naturally from genuine self-management, i.e. when authority is devolved to the individual. In the absence of centrally-imposed roles, behaving as a whole person is the default and in the absence of centrally-imposed goals, the organisation is free to evolve itself.

I invite you to take a (relatively) brisk canter through the rest of the listed characteristics of a Teal organisation. There's a fairly accessible slideset summary (PDF)  from Ulrich Gerndt of changefactory Gmbh (it's Ulrich's graphic I re-used above). You can pick up the story on slide #21 and take it from there. As far as I can make out, it's a near-perfect match - if the characteristic appears nonsensical in an altcoin context that's because it's irrelevant in a fully decentralised context, e.g. “formal multi-step conflict resolution process” and “self-decorated warm spaces without status markers”.

In passing, I'll make two observations that I consider immediately pertinent:

1. The list of Teal characteristics is also a blueprint for any altcoin community that wishes to follow it.
2. Teal's “evolutionary purpose” breakthrough offers quite a different explanation of progress in the Bitcoin community. It too is pure Teal (albeit somewhat distorted/dysfunctional), so what's happening there can be seen as an anticipated natural evolution of purpose. Expect the same in any altcoin “community”.

This isn't the complete picture, there are yet more dots to be joined up to form a much larger and quite different landscape but they're simply not pertinent to BeeCoin and so are irrelevant.

Cheers

Graham

Beecoin can be uplifted with a coin swap. There are so many possibilities that can make your ideas possible and relevant to the future direction of Beecoin.

BusyBeee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:19:48 PM

ok thanks, wallet is work
Thanks. Please spread the word to everybody  Wink

U know this coin is a scam from the Navajocoin scammers / devs ?
This is also SUM (SUMMER) coin from the Navajocoin scammers / devs
This is also: Sherlock coin from the navajocoin scammers / devs
I dont want to know how many scam coins they created...

And the crazy thing is, i see u everywhere GREEDYJOHN, i think we all know why u are using that nickname in here.

To sad they told to much to me 2 years ago Sad

Yes sorry i'm back after my old account get hacked!
GREEDYJOHN is just a name that I used when I joined the forum more than 2 years ago. I was naïve - it is just a name.

I am not a scammer, but I continue to be a victim of DEVs that do not co-operate.

I was bid funder of Beecoin in the beginning, and I recently used my own money to support the block explorer.

I am not the problem

The real problem is the Developers that are always vanishing.

Yep, the problem is the greedy and flaky developers - not with GREEDYJOHN!!!  He has done more than anyone on this thread, trying to revive Beecoin.  Heck, GREEDYJOHN even put in a few Bitcoins and a bunch of Litecoins into upgrading Beecoin to Beecoin2.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:38:24 PM

My Bee2 v1.0.3 wallet has now fully synced  Cheesy :

Please find soopy's most recent updates in the links below:

BeeCoinV2 Update:

BeeCoinV2 Windows Client as well as the Github has been updated to 1.0.3.

Change Log:

*Protocol Versions Changed to remove previous versions creating forks.

*Checkpointed at #1572044

Enjoy!

Github

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/beecoinv2

Windows Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0s200taomra572i/BeeCoinV2_1.0.3_Windows_Wallet.zip

Warm Regards,

~SoopY~

anyone else been able to sync up?
How many gigs is the fully sync'd wallet right now?

Hi guys, finally my node is up and fully synced.
ip: 5.189.154.154
It needed almost two weeks to complete the sync from the scratch.
Asap I'll upload the chain somewhere for whom dosn't want to wait so much to completely sync
The good news is the chain doesn't seem to be broken.
Stay tuned.

p.s.: the size of the chain db is about 690MB

Thank you so very much mate. Well done, you're awesome.

I gracefully invite you to be a part of the BEECOIN Team.

I'm sorry guys for the late reply, I was having a few personal matters to attend to.

Let me also tell you that I was busy behind the scenes working on a plan for BeeCoin for the New Year.

Let me list them below:

* I've already designed a new logo for BeeCoin , which I will unveil on Monday.

* A Website has been developed which will be released by before the year ends.

* All other major changes will bear fruits in the beginning of new year with new hopes and busy bees.

Please bear with us as we all work towards our common goals.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:00:49 PM

BeeCoinV2 Update:

Change Log:

Enjoy!

Github

Windows Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0s200taomra572i/BeeCoinV2_1.0.3_Windows_Wallet.zip

Warm Regards,

~SoopY~

Asap I'll upload the chain somewhere for whom dosn't want to wait so much to completely sync
Stay tuned.

I'm sorry guys for the late reply, I was having a few personal matters to attend to.

Let me also tell you that I was busy behind the scenes working on a plan for BeeCoin for the New Year.

Let me list them below:

* All other major changes will bear fruits in the beginning of new year with new hopes and busy bees.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Nice to have you around

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:36:42 PM

when can trade?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:02:58 PM

when can trade?
No exchange yet. We are waiting for DEV to upgrade the coin, before we get to exchange.

benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:12:29 PM

when can trade?
No exchange yet. We are waiting for DEV to upgrade the coin, before we get to exchange.

pool¿
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:53:51 PM

when can trade?

pool¿
BEE2 is a POS coin

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:07:14 PM

BeeCoinV2 Update:

Change Log:

Enjoy!

Github

Windows Wallet

Warm Regards,

~SoopY~

Stay tuned.

Let me list them below:

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

That all sounds very interesting.

I hope people are syncing and staking to secure the chain.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:14:34 PM

I would like to hear what other people in the community would like to see done with beecoin.

Although it seems like a dead project it is actually one of immense value if the development was put into it to make it a success.

The development funds are immense in terms of % of the total minting. Nowhere else will a developer have access to such a % of the minting that is agreed by the community to be released to them over time for work done and milestones reached.

There are so many opensource projects that we can clone if we chose.

If we can nuke the thieves ALLCOINs wallets that  % grows larger still.

Beecoin is there waiting for the right opportunist to grasp the opportunity.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:31:17 PM

I would like to hear what other people in the community would like to see done with beecoin.

Although it seems like a dead project it is actually one of immense value if the development was put into it to make it a success.

The development funds are immense in terms of % of the total minting. Nowhere else will a developer have access to such a % of the minting that is agreed by the community to be released to them over time for work done and milestones reached.

Also, we will have unhindered development, if soopy releases many CORE updates before we get listed on any exchange.

BusyBeee

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:01:56 AM

Also, we will have unhindered development, if soopy releases many CORE updates before we get listed on any exchange.

All seem rosy at the moment. Whatever plan the community agree on, I hope it does not drag on for year or get abandoned like before.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:05:59 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=158610

Name:  soopy452000
Activity: 1106
Position:  Legendary
Date Registered:  November 08, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
Last Active:  Today at 05:02:38 AM

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:09:45 AM

All seem rosy at the moment. Whatever plan the community agree on, I hope it does not drag on for year or get abandoned like before.

We all share this sentiment.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:14:36 PM

BEECOINV2 MEMBERS LIST

"left-ca", "placebo", "cryptohunter", "Flower-clothes", "endoffiat"
"hacintosh", "bitfranky", "yanlei2002", "KSGuy", "hardalisas"
"CrazyLoaf", "Colombina", "shai_", "vovan115", "har23"
"LongTDP", "soopy452000", "gpuminer", "ntz", "SuperKing"
"whyyk7", "Hippie Tech", "sunmaoipo", "bizzargin", "BeeCoinDev"

"dsergeevich", "dygus", "dingyuanchang", "gomei"
"fiftyseven", "honghaisea", "jkrules", "vindyne8", "IMJim"
"candidakefyr", "22MCoin", "yacare", "asboxi", "ene1980"
"Aur3", "Newwsr", "Vann", "delltop", "mafia"
"thiec", "xlilbearx", "CryptoJohn", "BEECoinfan", "endoffiat"

"quovadiz", "kopam", "workminer", "MacStone", "HunterS"
"Dotcommie", "aqlzf123", "bluejean", "dsergeevich", "zulu860"
"fiftyseven", "otila", "peggy2jj", "allcoin.com", "mugwampbro"
"yui", "ocminer", "workminer", "popolite11", "jalmari"
"spanjii", "KSGuy", "mapleshadow", "Jonesd"

"nonocoin", "794259332", "ZeroBarrier", "hero18688", "22MCoin"
"ryanchen", "otila", "ropyu1978", "bep42", "wankoran"
"ozycash", "Real_Unhooked", "Git_2058", "Cryptogirl82", "Keyser"
"bep42", "peta4e", "BusyBeee", "skidog", "SiNeReiNZzz"
"pepperino84", "SkyValeey", "tonyback", "adoalli", "hasar"

"nicemycoin", "Serenata", "yzzo", "anotherlateminer", "mycoinsstore"
"TheSea", "BitcoinNational", "bronan", "anotherlateminer", "majsta"
"MadGhost", "drax86", "gjhiggins", "thiec", "thoth-Atlantian"
"oldkolobok", "EdgarTheEdge", "kralkral", "PapillonV", "midmir"
"fairglu", "Krista", "wsmolive", "JasonXG", "GREEDYJOHN"

BusyBeee

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

BEECOINV2 MEMBERS LIST

Happy New Year!!!! y'all.  Wishing you and yours a very healthy, joyous, and prosperous 2017!!!!!!!!!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:21:54 AM

BEECOINV2 MEMBERS LIST

Happy New Year!!!! y'all.  Wishing you and yours a very healthy, joyous, and prosperous 2017!!!!!!!!!
We hope that soopy comes back.

TheSea

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:38:52 PM

BEECOINV2 MEMBERS LIST

We hope that soopy comes back.
It left to wait a bit (about 2-3 years), and he would return..
You can simply ask Santa Claus to help us, it will be much faster.

It was a good and correct idea :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601247.msg16954560#msg16954560
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: