Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nathan101

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:53:46 PM

Genesis Mining is not one of the 'best performing products on the market'. I am getting about 3% per week using auto switching paying out in btc. There are other legitimate altcoin cloud mining sevices returning over 10% per week.
I am new member of this forum. I am thinking about mining. I have found that a lot of miner are mining with Genesis-mining. So i need to about their performance. What do all of you think? Can i start mining with them.

Well depends...

If you want mine some coins and holds maybe...
If you want to ROI...not a chance...Overpriced MH/s and 1 year contract...Monsters like Gawminer and KNC scrypt aren't even here...
Go buy some Miners or look around...you have plenty alternative.

Beside that, i never be disappoint on the support side of Genesis mining, very Pro...so sad MH/s are expensive and 1 year contract...oh... and no compensation for early buyers...
I totally agree with you. If you are looking for ROI than mining is not a good and useful option. But if you want to hold some coin than you will be profited by mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemisan

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:23:41 PM

Genesis Mining is not one of the 'best performing products on the market'. I am getting about 3% per week using auto switching paying out in btc. There are other legitimate altcoin cloud mining sevices returning over 10% per week.
I am new member of this forum. I am thinking about mining. I have found that a lot of miner are mining with Genesis-mining. So i need to about their performance. What do all of you think? Can i start mining with them.

Well depends...

If you want to ROI...not a chance...Overpriced MH/s and 1 year contract...Monsters like Gawminer and KNC scrypt aren't even here...

Beside that, i never be disappoint on the support side of Genesis mining, very Pro...so sad MH/s are expensive and 1 year contract...oh... and no compensation for early buyers...
I totally agree with you. If you are looking for ROI than mining is not a good and useful option. But if you want to hold some coin than you will be profited by mining.

Heu im think the best best best option is directly buy coins  Grin
marife01

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:49:00 AM

Read nice things about genesis auto mining on Reddit that made me visited this forum again.
Sounds good to get a contract since it is auto multipool (I have not tried mining on my own) and with company details. Those who have contracts already, any tips on how to mine effectively or what coin/s is more profitable to mine now on genesis? thnx.

I think newer coins are better to mine now since difficulty is not that high. IMO
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:32:17 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 07:49:33 AM by Genesis-Mining

Our Meme and Poem contest is now live!

Contest

The winner gets a free 5Mh/s hosted scrypt mining contract from us!

Participate, share, enjoy Smiley

bitcoinminer007

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:19:15 AM

Well depends...

Heu im think the best best best option is directly buy coins  Grin
I am a new miner. I am quite confuse. Some members are suggesting to start mining and hold it and some others are suggesting for buying BTC. Now what would be best for a new miner like me.
Wintermute

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:01:18 PM

I am a new miner. I am quite confuse. Some members are suggesting to start mining and hold it and some others are suggesting for buying BTC. Now what would be best for a new miner like me.

Everyone has a different strategy. I would suggest to do a mix of both: e.g. buy Bitcoin with 50% of your money and invest the other half into mining contracts.

The following links are helpful for finding a good cloud mining service:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112159/cloudmining-review-part-4-money-matters
https://cloudmining.guru/

Personally, I like CEX (for Bitcoin only) and Genesis (for everything else).

kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:50:00 PM

Well depends...

Heu im think the best best best option is directly buy coins  Grin

I am sharing my experience with GM to help you decide what is better for you:

I began in June 10th - pay 0.42910000 BTC for 2MH/s one year contract.
By today my total earning is 0.129611951 BTC (last payment as today Aug. 12th).
My setting is Auto BTC all the time and I received one 0.03MH/s as reward by end of June for reffering contract.
As difficulty is going up I see no chance to get back my investment.

If you like mining, then I would suggest to buy own miner and start to learn.
If you looking for good investment then I suggest to buy coins directly and keep them.

I am not against GM, I like support and activity here and good atitude. Take your investment seriously and do some math before you decide.

Good luck.
monim1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:03:53 PM

Contest

Its a great announcement. I think it will be a big chance for every miner like me.
Nathan101

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:52:00 PM

Contest

Its a great announcement. I think it will be a big chance for every miner like me.
I totally agree with you. It is a great news for all of us. I think Genesis-mining is doing really well.They are offering new chances for their members.

fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:44:50 PM

Contest

I totally agree with you. It is a great news for all of us. I think Genesis-mining is doing really well.They are offering new chances for their members.

What new chance ?  Roll Eyes

It's only ONE reward for ONE user...

Real new chance would be 1 year Contract => 2 or more years contract, MH/s bonus every Month or quarter, etc, etc...
Nathan101

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:06:34 AM

Well depends...

My setting is Auto BTC all the time and I received one 0.03MH/s as reward by end of June for reffering contract.

If you looking for good investment then I suggest to buy coins directly and keep them.

I am not against GM, I like support and activity here and good atitude. Take your investment seriously and do some math before you decide.

Good luck.
In two months you get 0.129611951 BTC. So everything is gone in this way you will make almost double of your investment. Isn't it good enough?

Nathan101

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:08:12 AM

Contest

What new chance ?  Roll Eyes

It's only ONE reward for ONE user...

Real new chance would be 1 year Contract => 2 or more years contract, MH/s bonus every Month or quarter, etc, etc...

isn't it a good chance?

bitcoinminer007

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:15:13 AM

Well depends...

Good luck.
Thanks for you information. I have found this forum really helpful and i hope it will help me to take my decision.
kpitti
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:40:05 AM

Well depends...

Good luck.
In two months you get 0.129611951 BTC. So everything is gone in this way you will make almost double of your investment. Isn't it good enough?

This will be very easy to do calculation like that Shocked). I will be very happy if this will go this way. But, you need to look how payment was done in past and what amount you are receiving these days. We are dealing with increasing difficulty and therefore you need to understand that value is significantly lower now then in the June and will be even lower.

This is a trend:

Wintermute

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:16:22 AM

This will be very easy to do calculation like that Shocked). I will be very happy if this will go this way. But, you need to look how payment was done in past and what amount you are receiving these days. We are dealing with increasing difficulty and therefore you need to understand that value is significantly lower now then in the June and will be even lower.

This is a trend:

The trendline is very misleading. It looks like we reach zero in few weeks Wink

It is declining for sure, but using a linear interpolation is wrong. Looking at it, it is actually quite stable for the last few weeks.

In my opinion one should base an analysis on the last few weeks.  A significant amount of the decline is caused by the drop of altcoin value again BTC. From my point of view the altcoin markets will stabilize on roughly the current level. Mining difficulty will most likely come to a halt  as most people think that scrypt profitability is not good (I heard sales numbers from a larger seller of scrypt mining equipment; so I think I am right Smiley. KnC and the like are far away (I would not expect them before mid Oct/Nov 2014 if they are ever released at all). Overall I am optimistic about relatively good results for the next 90 days.
kpitti
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:15:10 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 03:03:03 PM by kpitti

This is a trend:

It is declining for sure, but using a linear interpolation is wrong. Looking at it, it is actually quite stable for the last few weeks.

In my opinion one should base an analysis on the last few weeks.  A significant amount of the decline is caused by the drop of altcoin value again BTC. From my point of view the altcoin markets will stabilize on roughly the current level. Mining difficulty will most likely come to a halt  as most people think that scrypt profitability is not good (I heard sales numbers from a larger seller of scrypt mining equipment; so I think I am right Smiley. KnC and the like are far away (I would not expect them before mid Oct/Nov 2014 if they are ever released at all). Overall I am optimistic about relatively good results for the next 90 days.

Graph changed to show exponential trendline now Smiley

Yes, I agree that you are optimistic Smiley. You can take what ever portion from my chart you want. For me it`s important to see whole as I pay for it from the beginning Sad.
Will see how it will come in future, but I do not think it will be better or the same level. It will goes down, but hope that will be slow trend.
Wintermute

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:54:29 PM

Yes, I agree that you are optimistic Smiley. You can take what ever portion from my chart you want. For me it`s important to see whole as I pay for it from the beginning Sad.
Will see how it will come in future, but I do not think it will be better or the same level. It will goes down, but hope that will be slow trend.

Using the data starting from July 1st and make an exponential fit would be interesting for calculating future earning. It will decline for sure (but not in a linear way Wink.

I hope the altcoin markets stabilize and gain some ground again Smiley
Nathan101

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:36:50 PM

This is a trend:

In my opinion one should base an analysis on the last few weeks.  A significant amount of the decline is caused by the drop of altcoin value again BTC. From my point of view the altcoin markets will stabilize on roughly the current level. Mining difficulty will most likely come to a halt  as most people think that scrypt profitability is not good (I heard sales numbers from a larger seller of scrypt mining equipment; so I think I am right Smiley. KnC and the like are far away (I would not expect them before mid Oct/Nov 2014 if they are ever released at all). Overall I am optimistic about relatively good results for the next 90 days.

Genesis-mining keep adding new coins on their list to give better chance to their customers. I don't understand why the profitability graph is downward.

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:43:06 PM

This is a trend:

Genesis-mining keep adding new coins on their list to give better chance to their customers. I don't understand why the profitability graph is downward.

Because they are all scrypt based coins and all scrypt based coins are going down and down and down....and people buying Asics are mining scrypt coins, mostly LTC and they need to mine and dump their coins ASAP to try and get their money back for the Asic miner they just spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on. So this is why!.. LTC has been dropping in price again quite a lot today, although it is still more than it was for example in Nov 2013. Hard to see what might happen, some people predict another boom coming soon. I am just along for the ride!

monim1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:46:39 PM

Well depends...

Good luck.

This is a trend:

I don't think it's a good sign for miners and for those are thinking about mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: