Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xiaogr

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:53:28 AM

Sneak peak for our new user interface:

Expecting!!!! Wink

www.genesis-mining.com - 3% Promo Code: TRUNK_38
www.hashflare.io - 10% Discount Code: 2450E47A
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abdullah001

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:46:17 PM

Thinking about start mining. I have already read a lot of replay on this thread. I have found that profitability level is getting low and of the members are assuming it will keep going low. So if i want to start mining with Genesis-mining, is it a wrong decision?
Nathan101

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:47:23 PM

Sneak peak for our new user interface:

I really like those photos and picture quality is far better than last time.

Nathan101

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:55:42 PM

Thinking about start mining. I have already read a lot of replay on this thread. I have found that profitability level is getting low and of the members are assuming it will keep going low. So if i want to start mining with Genesis-mining, is it a wrong decision?
I don't think it would be a wrong decision. becasue Genesis-mining keep adding new coins on their list, specially those coins which are profitable. So i don't think it will be a wrong decision.

JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:15:22 PM

I don't think it would be a wrong decision. becasue Genesis-mining keep adding new coins on their list, specially those coins which are profitable. So i don't think it will be a wrong decision.

I guess its a question of what you believe in. Taking the numbers right now, if you pay btc and expect the same amount of btc back, this is probably.. difficult. Better to pay in $ or € and keep the btc and bet on rising prices.
Overall IF you invest into scrypt mining take genesis!
Daniel007

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:22:35 PM

I guess its a question of what you believe in. Taking the numbers right now, if you pay btc and expect the same amount of btc back, this is probably.. difficult. Better to pay in $ or € and keep the btc and bet on rising prices.
I totally agree with you. If anyone thinking about investing into scrypt mining than Genesis-mining is the best and reliable place.

Wintermute

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:32:31 PM

+1

And the guys are nice and responsive. Probably one of the few companies out there, that really *does* mining. Most cloud miners are scam unfortunately.
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:45:16 PM

Gavin Andresen’s ‘Fractional-Reserve Mining’: Cloud Miners Respond
Cointelegraph article about Gavin's recent statement about cloud mining. This includes pictures from our mining farm and statements from our CEO Marco Streng.

Read it here:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112329/gavin-andresens-fractional-reserve-mining-cloud-miners-respond

cisary

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:42:44 PM

Gavin Andresen’s ‘Fractional-Reserve Mining’: Cloud Miners Respond
Cointelegraph article about Gavin's recent statement about cloud mining. This includes pictures from our mining farm and statements from our CEO Marco Streng.

Read it here:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112329/gavin-andresens-fractional-reserve-mining-cloud-miners-respond

This is simply awesome! Keep up great work, I wish PB Mining was as transparent and cool as you guys! As soon as I get some $$$ I will join you..
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:46:44 PM

You need to step up your "game" Mr Genesis-Mining...

Look at GAWminer...see the strong community they have ?
Guess what ?

They care about customers, they reward customers, customers have a chance to ROI.
And happy customers come back buying more.
Easy.

My experience with you is a complete disaster....7 MH/s bought in June for almost 1,6BTC...(what a fool i was...  Undecided )
No reward for early buyers.
No MH/s bonus
No ROI possible ( i will be very lucky if i earn 50% of what i spend...)

how can you fight with your overpriced MH/s Huh

Are you aware at what price GAW sell Huh Huuu???
And you are stil at 158$ for 2 MH/s....

Sorry but you can re-design your website...it's not enough...

Please prove me wrong and evolve, learn from the best (At the moment it's GAW)  AND care about your Customers and their ROI.
Happy customers = Come back buy
Angry customers = Bad review, never come back, out of business soon...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:26:57 PM

Guess what ?

They care about customers, they reward customers, customers have a chance to ROI.
Easy.

My experience with you is a complete disaster....7 MH/s bought in June for almost 1,6BTC...(what a fool i was...  Undecided )
No MH/s bonus

Please prove me wrong and evolve, learn from the best (At the moment it's GAW)  AND care about your Customers and their ROI.

+1

No ROI for me either, not even close. Somebody mentioned to buy contracts with fiat and then might profit. Why would I do that? I can buy BTC and wait for the price to go up.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cisary

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:46:08 PM

Guess what ?

Easy.

No MH/s bonus

Thank you so much for pointing this out. I was scammed by minershare.net (and lost ~1 BTC which was/is big deal for me..) so I gave up cloud mining almost completely (I have 200GH/s in PB Mining) but thanks to your advice I'm now thinking about investing in GAW's "Hashlet" to get back on board.. However I really like how transparent Genesis-Mining is so I hope they will adjust their price..
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:52:16 PM

Our Meme and Poem contest is now live!

Contest

The winner gets a free 5Mh/s hosted scrypt mining contract from us!

Participate, share, enjoy Smiley

Only one day left! Get your poems and memes up Smiley

Don't like the way the downvoting is going. Some people have posted just nothing and have better votes than someone who actually posted something interesting.

I think GM should actually choose amongst themselves which one they like or else this competition just seems wrong

Just my opinion anyway.

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 12:24:02 AM

Don't like the way the downvoting is going. Some people have posted just nothing and have better votes than someone who actually posted something interesting.

I think GM should actually choose amongst themselves which one they like or else this competition just seems wrong

Just my opinion anyway.

You are right. We will not base the winner on the voting.

Cheers, Marco

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:57:01 AM

Just my opinion anyway.

Cheers, Marco

Great!

Daniel007

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:12:06 AM

Just my opinion anyway.

Cheers, Marco
It is true that, some people have posted just nothing and have better votes than someone who actually posted something interesting. But if there is no voting what about other members opinion?

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:16:28 AM

Just my opinion anyway.

Cheers, Marco
It is true that, some people have posted just nothing and have better votes than someone who actually posted something interesting. But if there is no voting what about other members opinion?

Yes, voting is cool, until people can vote negatively, as then people can just downvote others and the longer you have posted, the more chance you have of being downvoted, whereas someone could have posted a minute before the deadline, get 0 points and have a really good chance of winning as everyone else has minus votes.. lol

Plus people can vote for their friends if they want, so can downvote others, people might have multiple accounts so will downvote other entries many times. It just seems unfair.

Daniel007

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:45:51 AM

Just my opinion anyway.

Cheers, Marco

Yes, voting is cool, until people can vote negatively, as then people can just downvote others and the longer you have posted, the more chance you have of being downvoted, whereas someone could have posted a minute before the deadline, get 0 points and have a really good chance of winning as everyone else has minus votes.. lol

Plus people can vote for their friends if they want, so can downvote others, people might have multiple accounts so will downvote other entries many times. It just seems unfair.
You are right. Then we have to find any other way? Because member opinion is important.

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:59:15 AM

We opened a poll with the top 3 participations from reddit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753195.new#new

Please do your vote.

Nathan101

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:01:19 AM

Do you involve with Genesis-mining?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: