Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:39:48 PM

Everyone in SYNC likes MsCollec...

If you would like to discuss VOOT, there is a thread for that.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:39:54 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

funny coincidence that 123
and
bitcycle

I followed that whole voot fiasco

and although mscollec made an initial mistake of
putting out a statement

IT IS YOU VOOT HOLDERS who blew it all out of proportion
and shot yourselves in the foot!

You only have yourselves to blame as for sync
je is the sync dev he was the sync dev

LONG BEFORE voot even existed and he was asked  by voot
to take over, he has every right to leave if he so wishes
and hes provided the coin with syncs nitesend technology
and organised smoke for you so gtfu of our forum.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU TRYING TO SABOTAGE OUR COIN
I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS
SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LEAVE AND IF YOU HAVE SYNC

SELL UP AND PISS OFF ITS THAT SIMPLE!

Sorry, but I have heavily invested in Sync and I need to protect my investment. We as a community should not tolerate know scammer on board of Synccoin. MsCollec didn't even bother to share proper statement with the community.

MsCollec took over Voot however MsCollec IS SYNC. So you have an issue with MsCollec you have an issue with SYNC. If you want to protect your "investment" sell now and leave. The price is still high.

you sell yours yet?

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:41:23 PM

I have not followed voot. I have read up a bit on it but from what I have seen he said he will not leave until everything he promised is delivered. Even if they are a little late. There are also other developers willing to take over the coin when he leaves. So I do not get why everyone is so mad just because he said he will be leaving once current projects are done? Do they think he is the voot community and you can only have a successful coin with him. News flash everyone coin devs are like ceo's they come and go. They are not what makes a coin strong. Replace with a new dev and everything will be fine. My guess is that SYNC is taking to much time and he feels he will not be able to spend enough time on voot. When he went to help voot he told us at SYNC he will not let it harm SYNC's development and I bet we have hit that wall where he has to standby his original coin. He did not kill voot everyone panic selling and then blaming him are the ones killing it.

No, it was clearly and definitely his actions that killed Voot.  Well, after his buddies had inside info that let them dump first.

Are you a Sync insider?  Do you think you'll get warning to get out first?

rubbish - AS mscollec appears at voot - voot was lying on the floor like a dead rabbit - how can it be his Action that killed voot ? blame the former dev and perhaps do this in the voot area - thanks
youngg

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:43:38 PM

Haha, funny trolls. MsCollec can do nothing at this point to hurt Sync. Bail? So, new dev. PnD? Not possible.

Anyway, the train moves on.

Killer NEW asset added today - domain, site, product inventory.

Vote this UP, leave a comment and you could win 5,000 Sync Miles....

http://redd.it/2byl9p

Estimated value of asset (with Miles inventory) is $22,500.
LTCagt

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:45:12 PM

and once again - you are not welcome here - can you read ?

this is a sync thread with a lot of People behind as shwon yesterday - there is more then 1 Person needed to succeed - if all Kids are on voot - it is sad but we can do nothing to help you so post at another thread and troll there around

Yes, this is a sync thread and mscollec is part of sync. Lets not discuss voot, but discuss mscollec and how he is threat to sync's stability.

at this Point - its not a "mscollec-coin" it is called sync - nites helping and others too - so why do we have to discuss a Problem(and i see no Problem ?!?!) thats only appearing at a centralized coin when all we do is decentralize it ?

hmmmm.....  Roll Eyes

stop blaming a fact that is not worth to be discussed
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:46:56 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

and
bitcycle

putting out a statement

Sorry, but I have heavily invested in Sync and I need to protect my investment. We as a community should not tolerate know scammer on board of Synccoin. MsCollec didn't even bother to share proper statement with the community.

MsCollec took over Voot however MsCollec IS SYNC. So you have an issue with MsCollec you have an issue with SYNC. If you want to protect your "investment" sell now and leave. The price is still high.

MsCollec is NOT sync. the Sync Foundation is SYNC. Read up before you speak so you won't be ignorant.

And who do think the SYNC foundation comprises off?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:52:28 PM

You guys dont realize that you can fud all you want but we sync holders know all is well, so you are really just wasting time here. What, exactly, do you hope to accomplish? You trying to kill another coin out of spite?

Banning MsCollec from Sync and protecting the investment is main thing.

youngg

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:53:02 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

and
bitcycle

putting out a statement

MsCollec is NOT sync. the Sync Foundation is SYNC. Read up before you speak so you won't be ignorant.

And who do think the SYNC foundation comprises off?

Not MsCollec. He is not a member of the Foundation.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:53:45 PM

LOL MsCollec can't destroy SYNC...

This coin is much more than a developer.

I suggest that the VOOT crowd read our whitepaper.

SYNC is self-sustaining at this point, and a  large number of SYNC has been taken off the market through various programs.

There isn't enough liquidity in the market for a dump at this point, so chill out.

If you guys want to rage about VOOT, do it in the VOOT thread.  

Most people here are adults.  We can make up our own minds without you spreading FUD.

youngg

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:54:28 PM

Looks like several ppl are having issues with wallet getting stuck at future blocks. Anybody here who can help them? Sync Whales.

https://twitter.com/ReverseCramer/status/493815451282329601
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:54:36 PM

You guys dont realize that you can fud all you want but we sync holders know all is well, so you are really just wasting time here. What, exactly, do you hope to accomplish? You trying to kill another coin out of spite?

Banning MsCollec from Sync and protecting the investment is main thing.

MsCollec has little to do with SYNC.  You sound stupid.

Do you homework before showing your ass.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:54:43 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

and
bitcycle

putting out a statement

It's pretty bad when both sides of an argument don't have a clue.

No, MsCollec is not Sync. Nite69 is not Sync. The Sync foundation is not Sync.

Sync is ALL OF US. It's an open source, collaborative project.

Let me tell you guys something. I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it until SOMEBODY gets it.

A bad dev CANNOT kill a coin.

A Good dev CANNOT make a coin succeed.

A weak community can kill a coin, and they frequently do. This one has proven rather resilient.

A Strong community can bring a coin back from the dead IN SPITE of a bad dev, or even a scamming dev. Have a look at SHA coin, if you doubt me. It's not in great shape, but the patient is surely recovering. Unless the coin's code is just plain unworkable, it will continue on. Sync don't have that problem. Prior to Nite being brought on, there were some issues with the CLIENT, though the daemon worked well. That all got resolved.

This is why I simply do not care about all the fud. If the community can hack it, then the coin will continue with or without the dev, sync foundation, etc. They can help or hurt, but they can't kill it. Only you can do that.
LTCagt

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:56:31 PM

Everyone in Voot liked MsCollec too.  Didn't make any difference when he decided to abandon it.

its not about liking someone - it is about an ability of an idea behind a coin - mscollec (sorry MS) is not needed anymore - although we are glad if MS Posts here  Grin and working on

every good coin is once made AND THEN ITS THE COMMUNITY BEHIND THE COIN that takes it going

and so far: voots community ? syncs community ?

you just dont know anything about Marketing and the way your childish comments are seen outside - YOU ARE VOOT OR SYNC OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT and if you behave like children NOONE will ever take this coin for serious

but back to Topic - the idea behind sync is the greatest since this whole crab that called crypto has assigned - if you dont believe in your coin just in the dev after a dev that ruined your coin - you dont understand anything behind this and im very sorry to say ....

you have deserved what you get

kelvng105

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:57:56 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

and
bitcycle

putting out a statement

It's pretty bad when both sides of an argument don't have a clue.

No, MsCollec is not Sync. Nite69 is not Sync. The Sync foundation is not Sync.

Sync is ALL OF US. It's an open source, collaborative project.

Let me tell you guys something. I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it until SOMEBODY gets it.

A bad dev CANNOT kill a coin.

A Good dev CANNOT make a coin succeed.

A weak community can kill a coin, and they frequently do. This one has proven rather resilient.

A Strong community can bring a coin back from the dead IN SPITE of a bad dev, or even a scamming dev. Have a look at SHA coin, if you doubt me. It's not in great shape, but the patient is surely recovering. Unless the coin's code is just plain unworkable, it will continue on. Sync don't have that problem. Prior to Nite being brought on, there were some issues with the CLIENT, though the daemon worked well. That all got resolved.

This is why I simply do not care about all the fud. If the community can hack it, then the coin will continue with or without the dev, sync foundation, etc. They can help or hurt, but they can't kill it. Only you can do that.

Thanks! +1000000

Bag Holding: BTC, VIA, XCH, SLG, VDO, SYS
BTC: 1MJSbm9r6tKUx3XGNeWyjue8AgCoYFhf6Z 
VIA: VrYnZm1Fk2dk3aSwByoro4kaV5gCcmPwva
VDO: VJzPMoyQ4NEXebn73t1ZGVPCCEtUGJjS8r
LTCagt

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:58:24 PM

LOL MsCollec can't destroy SYNC...

This coin is much more than a developer.

I suggest that the VOOT crowd read our whitepaper.

SYNC is self-sustaining at this point, and a  large number of SYNC has been taken off the market through various programs.

There isn't enough liquidity in the market for a dump at this point, so chill out.

If you guys want to rage about VOOT, do it in the VOOT thread.  

Most people here are adults.  We can make up our own minds without you spreading FUD.

+1

"...and a  large number of SYNC has been taken off the market through various programs." and thats - still besides all the good News - is the warranty why sync is a good invest
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:00:26 PM

Everyone in Voot liked MsCollec too.  Didn't make any difference when he decided to abandon it.

its not about liking someone - it is about an ability of an idea behind a coin - mscollec (sorry MS) is not needed anymore - although we are glad if MS Posts here  Grin and working on

every good coin is once made AND THEN ITS THE COMMUNITY BEHIND THE COIN that takes it going

you just dont know anything about Marketing and the way your childish comments are seen outside - YOU ARE VOOT OR SYNC OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT and if you behave like children NOONE will ever take this coin for serious

but back to Topic - the idea behind sync is the greatest since this whole crab that called crypto has assigned - if you dont believe in your coin just in the dev after a dev that ruined your coin - you dont understand anything behind this and im very sorry to say ....

This is starting to take on more than a whiff of desperation.

MsCollec could abandon SYNC today, and development would continue. 

Our community is stronger than VOOTs.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:05:29 PM

This is starting to take on more than a whiff of desperation.

MsCollec could abandon SYNC today, and development would continue. 

Our community is stronger than VOOTs.

Then you have nothing to worry about and don't need to scream it so loud!

Cheesy

Likewise Wink
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:09:25 PM

I agree.
Ban MsCollect from anything Sync-related unless he explains himself.
kelvng105

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:10:07 PM

Back to Topic - SYNC

Is it 50% per year POS now? and 1/2 the reward 1 month.

Thank you

Bag Holding: BTC, VIA, XCH, SLG, VDO, SYS
BTC: 1MJSbm9r6tKUx3XGNeWyjue8AgCoYFhf6Z 
VIA: VrYnZm1Fk2dk3aSwByoro4kaV5gCcmPwva
VDO: VJzPMoyQ4NEXebn73t1ZGVPCCEtUGJjS8r
LTCagt

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:14:58 PM

Back to Topic - SYNC

Is it 50% per year POS now? and 1/2 the reward 1 month.

Thank you

yes
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: