Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:30:13 PM

don't worry about its three voot idiots only
our community is in the thousands
their spitefull remarks are enough to show
what fools they are as they are obviosly
the idiots that panicked and sold besides there is
very little they can do to hurt sync

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donPedro11

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:43:15 PM

very nice  Smiley is this live from now? im sorry i haven't follow closely
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:46:52 PM

The site looks great. Keep up the great work. Both you and the foundation.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:49:54 PM

very nice  Smiley is this live from now? im sorry i haven't follow closely

Sync Foundation
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:50:17 PM

Don't get me wrong.  I think SYNC is a great coin.  It's just bad practise to have someone who has been as unprofessional as MsCollec associated with it in any way.  

I've tried to express this to other members of the team and have basically been met with arrogant defensive responses with the equivalent of SYNC is "too big to fail".  Smokin35 is the worst culprit of all despite being part of the Voot dumping PR debacle that occurred yesterday and he himself later apologised for.  It is ironic that he is now blind to the PR disaster that is now brewing.

This kind of hubris is never good and should be troubling for any sensible person.  Of course people who are deluded and involved in the kind of cult like "groupthink" that pervades this community will shout this down as FUD and BS purely to escape from their own cognitive dissonance.  

There were people with the same attitude in other currencies that have since fallen not just Voot.  To pretend it simply can't happen with SYNC is the same kind of fallacy that ultimately leads to the very crises that it denies.

Anyway those of us that see this are doomed to be derided for pointing out what people perhaps unconsciously know themselves but just don't want to admit to.  

I'm going to sit back and see how this plays out but I won't be investing in SYNC again until there is a dissociation from MsCollec and this kind of arrogant attitude.  

I don't care if each SYNC gets to 100BTC.  

It's a matter of principle which sadly is lacking in crypto at the moment.

That was well put. What mostly went before was straight up hand wringing.

I have had some issues with Sync, both technical and professional, right from the beginning. At one point I sold. But the truth is, and this is what I think you are trying to address, is that the foundation and MsCollec have little to do with each other. MsCollec was the official creator of the coin. From the outset, not very professional, but did stick with it in spite of a lot of FUD, some of which was certainly justified.

That being said, the community rose to the challenges, and at this point I think I can say with near certainty that if MsCollec stepped away tomorrow, few would notice and the harm would be minimal. If a coin depends entirely on it's dev, then it WILL fail.

I have seen it stated that MsCollec is female, but the thread seems to vacilate. That was the impression I was under, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, MsCollec.

She has been quite cordial to me, even when I was less than polite on my concerns, and has made a definite effort to put things right. This doesn't alleviate all concerns, of course, but ultimately it puts a plus mark in my book. That, coupled with the other developments over the period of the existence of Sync have all militated to my continued support of the coin. It's not my primary coin and my investment is mining, primarily, but I like what this community is trying to achieve. I do NOT think there was any deliberate malice in her actions. I see more inexperience with managing people, which remains the hardest of all human endeavors.

In conclusion, I don't damn the dollar because of it's association with the warmongering bastards that mismanage the US Government, I damn it because it is fundamentally and fatally flawed. I don't support Sync because of the Dev or her reputation, but because it seems fundamentally sound.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:51:47 PM

I am not much of a talker on forums!!! BUT FOR GOD SAKE!!! DELETE THOSE POSTS like this bicycle and whale123 and whoever else that are mentioning other topics and CLEARLY trying to destroy this coin!! price is dropping and I its a SELF moderated topic... u have all the right to delete them!!

someone mentioned he has screenshots!! so what!! display ur screenshot wherever the hell u want to!! just stay off this topic... simply delete these posts coz they are NOT related. I am trying to read through posts and all I see is the same people OVER AND OVER AND OVER having the same freakin discussion!! GOD!!! how hard is it for a human being with even a 0 IQ to understand that we DO NOT CARE about what he thinks or believes and that we respect what his opinion is and we clearly told the FOOL that we dont care... hence, when those people repeat it over and over again!! you get to see the true intentions behind it!!

DELETE THEIR POSTS PLZ!!!

+1

bitcointalk should add an option to ban users from a thread.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CodyF86

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:55:16 PM

Dont worry!  SYNC isn't going anywhere! =)

Lol the Earth could be incinerated and SYNC will keep on plugging along!  It's is a fully antonymous badass now! haha =)

I mined it, bought it when it was in the 0.2-0.3 BTC range and am still buying it at over 1BTC/SYNC and so is just about everyone else.

MsCollec rescued VOOT from a scammer dev and resurrected the coin.  Now that he wants to move on, even with a replacement dev already figured out before he split, it seems some cry-baby Vootcoin holders who don't even know the whole history of the coin they're holding want to come spread FUD and dump their own coin before doing any research and it makes them sound retarded...lol it's kind of sad to watch.

That's the kind of financial security SYNC currently has.  Everyone is buying and it's foundation is stronger than the oldest proverbial tree roots alive! haha =)

<3 you all!
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:14:22 AM

I am not much of a talker on forums!!! BUT FOR GOD SAKE!!! DELETE THOSE POSTS like this bicycle and whale123 and whoever else that are mentioning other topics and CLEARLY trying to destroy this coin!! price is dropping and I its a SELF moderated topic... u have all the right to delete them!!

someone mentioned he has screenshots!! so what!! display ur screenshot wherever the hell u want to!! just stay off this topic... simply delete these posts coz they are NOT related. I am trying to read through posts and all I see is the same people OVER AND OVER AND OVER having the same freakin discussion!! GOD!!! how hard is it for a human being with even a 0 IQ to understand that we DO NOT CARE about what he thinks or believes and that we respect what his opinion is and we clearly told the FOOL that we dont care... hence, when those people repeat it over and over again!! you get to see the true intentions behind it!!

DELETE THEIR POSTS PLZ!!!

You sound like you have no confidence in your coin when you rant like this.  Just so you know.

Potential investors have a right to know about the track record of the dev for this coin, which now has a gigantic black mark on it.

Beware, investors.  The dev has destroyed confidence in one coin, and news leaked to insiders first, who dumped massive amounts of coin.  You should keep this in mind.

Beware, investors, fudder like this idiot pay no attention to anything. MsCollec IS NOT THE SYNC FOUNDATION!!!! Why do you geniuses think we need a code dev now, anyway? What needs to change that the community as a whole can't fix on github if needed?

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
LTCagt

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:31:20 AM

dont react at the trolls - its all said and done - lies have to be deleted

MS collec have brought the coin where it is - before dumb People destroying their own coin

a coin is worth the community behind - if the community is dumb the coin will be dumped - thats it

then to blame it on the Person that tried to help them out has an own smell .....

i looked at the Statements and really cant believe it what a bunch of idiots are doing to this coin after it had rocketing from the ground - sorry guysw - i cant believe it why People can be that dumb

and with all that i mean voot - to be clear  Grin you´ll never know
LTCagt

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:33:04 AM

great looking - we are on the way - ALL together
LTCagt

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:35:02 AM

Topic: here were som People who have voted at btc - please contact me per pm - there seems to be a delay
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:48:49 AM

I got something to say to those calling for deletions.

don't do it. Yeah, it's a cluttered up mess, and yeah, a great deal of it is pure FUD with no basis. But deletions make it look as if you have something to hide. If nothing else, from the beginnning this coin has been pretty transparent, Hippie Tech's ravings to the contrary. If we start down the path of censorship, we lose out, ultimately.

Not all who are concerned are trolls. And not all who have concerns are particularly articulate. It is good that you rise to the defense of your community. It is not so good to be condescending about it. I'm a sarcastic son of a bitch, and I understand the motivation. It's EASY to lash out at those who appear to be idiots and agent provocateurs. Problem is, in the first case you can't cure stupid, but they might just not be very articulate, and in the second, lashing out at them vindicates them and achieves their objective.

I remain fairly neutral. I'm invested in the coin, but if I lost my whole holdings right this second, it would only irritate me. I dislike the personal attacks, both ways. I was once privy to a rather cool insight in debate. Luckily I was not on the receiving end of the comment. It goes as follows:

"Ah, yes, the ad-hominem attack. The first resort of the ignorant and the last of the defeated".
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:53:59 AM

I agree that deleting/censoring is a bad idea.

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:04:59 AM

no need to delete anything
bitcycle is a moron hater

hes nobody and is no authority on anything

as for the fudders when they are around its a buy signal Grin

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
InfN8Void

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:33:50 AM

I think responsible, selective deleting is the answer. Nobody can or will get the real story if they have to read 20 pages of insults, profanity, and bickering.

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:01:56 AM

@Dev or Mods of this thread,

I thought this was a self moderated thread? Why are people talking about VOOT or any other coin here? That is not relevant here and should be not be allowed. If they have issues with another coin, they have to take it up there and not in the SYNC thread.

Why is this being tolerated here?

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:11:44 AM

I thought this was a self moderated thread? Why are people talking about VOOT or any other coin here? That is not relevant here and should be not be allowed. If they have issues with another coin, they have to take it up there and not in the SYNC thread.

I think he is trying to allow free speech here. If he deletes then you have the crowd talking about how he is hiding things. This way people can see what is said and choose for themselves to believe.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:12:10 AM

Because he's just trolling. He's one of the same group that was accusing the dev team of insider trading because the deadline was missed.

Just ignore him
LTCagt

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:23:27 AM

don't do it. Yeah, it's a cluttered up mess, and yeah, a great deal of it is pure FUD with no basis. But deletions make it look as if you have something to hide. If nothing else, from the beginnning this coin has been pretty transparent, Hippie Tech's ravings to the contrary. If we start down the path of censorship, we lose out, ultimately.

Not all who are concerned are trolls. And not all who have concerns are particularly articulate. It is good that you rise to the defense of your community. It is not so good to be condescending about it. I'm a sarcastic son of a bitch, and I understand the motivation. It's EASY to lash out at those who appear to be idiots and agent provocateurs. Problem is, in the first case you can't cure stupid, but they might just not be very articulate, and in the second, lashing out at them vindicates them and achieves their objective.

I remain fairly neutral. I'm invested in the coin, but if I lost my whole holdings right this second, it would only irritate me. I dislike the personal attacks, both ways. I was once privy to a rather cool insight in debate. Luckily I was not on the receiving end of the comment. It goes as follows:

"Ah, yes, the ad-hominem attack. The first resort of the ignorant and the last of the defeated".

+1

"....I'm a sarcastic son of a bitch" hey brother - greetings to mum  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:29:19 AM

+1

"....I'm a sarcastic son of a bitch" hey brother - greetings to mum  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cheesy

I knew there was a reason I liked you! I once shocked my workplace, just short of gales of laughter. Can't recall what I said that sat it off, but my boss called me a bastard. I said "I can prove my parentage beyond any shadow of a doubt. I am NOT a bastard, I'm a son of a bitch! "
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: