Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 04:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngg

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:03:02 PM

My wallet hasnt been synced in a while and it doesnt seem to wanna sync now. I have the latest wallet version, could anyone help me?

What version? what OS?
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:12:19 PM

Windows 7, 5.2.1

wallet began syncing but the block remaining keeps increasing.
youngg

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:16:29 PM

Windows 7, 5.2.1

Which wallet version? Syncing does take time, click 'Update' under Nodes Control
AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:27:17 PM

B2P / F2P - Friday or other?
youngg

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:32:16 PM

B2P / F2P - Friday or other?

Delayed to next week by a third party provider. We're not happy but nothing we can do about it.
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:33:22 PM

How often does the richlist/address list update? I sent an extra 1 SYNC to my profits address, but it's still showing the old amount on the list if i look up the address.....

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
AtlanticWaves

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:47:28 PM

How often does the richlist/address list update? I sent an extra 1 SYNC to my profits address, but it's still showing the old amount on the list if i look up the address.....

I'm not sure how often it updates but in my case if I look up my address on the rich list and it's not correct on that screen then clicking on my address brings up a summary screen which usually has the proper wallet amount on the second line under balance.

EDIT: Assuming I've sent all my coins to the same addy via inputs dialog

Not sure if that helps...
sabharwal2001

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:50:13 PM

my wallet stopped synchronizing automatically 10 days ago though the synchronizing rotator kept on rotating since then.
i installed the new wallet today and still it is showing that it is synchronizing but the block numbers keep on increasing.
dont know what to do now. my coins are on stake since then.
mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:55:38 PM

I played around moving some coin today, plus i added to my profits wallet by taking back some of what i had on an exchange. It is now inaccurate on teh blockchain. If i look up the address i gave for profits (same address i keep sending from me to me), it shows 4+ sync, instead of the actual 5+. I want to leave 4 there and put the 5th back on the exchange, but if i send it then the blockchain lookup of the address shows 4.12, not 5.112 which is accurate.

edit: thats what it says now, 4.12 but the wallet has 5.12. I want it to accurately show 4.12 AFTER i send the extra 1 back to the exchange.

AtlanticWaves

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:11:54 PM

I played around moving some coin today, plus i added to my profits wallet by taking back some of what i had on an exchange. It is now inaccurate on teh blockchain. If i look up the address i gave for profits (same address i keep sending from me to me), it shows 4+ sync, instead of the actual 5+. I want to leave 4 there and put the 5th back on the exchange, but if i send it then the blockchain lookup of the address shows 4.12, not 5.112 which is accurate.

edit: thats what it says now, 4.12 but the wallet has 5.12. I want it to accurately show 4.12 AFTER i send the extra 1 back to the exchange.

If I'm following you correctly then the 1 SYNC that you send to the exchange becomes a unit of the address you control on the exchange and ceases to be linked to your wallet on your PC.  Only SYNC actually in your wallet show up under the wallet controlled address.

That is my understanding but I may be wrong...

This brings up an interesting question that maybe Youngg can speak to; If a profit share sale happens while a person with 4 SYNC has 2 of them on an exchange will they be disqualified from profit share?  I think yes because the whole idea of profit and whale program is to limit the supply side on the exchanges.  But again I don't know for sure.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:14:12 PM

Windows 7, 5.2.1

Which wallet version? Syncing does take time, click 'Update' under Nodes Control

5.2.1 is the wallet version, I dont see 'update' and I dont see nodes control o_O
mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:22:49 PM

If I'm following you correctly then the 1 SYNC that you send to the exchange becomes a unit of the address you control on the exchange and ceases to be linked to your wallet on your PC.  Only SYNC actually in your wallet show up under the wallet controlled address.

This brings up an interesting question that maybe Youngg can speak to; If a profit share sale happens while a person with 4 SYNC has 2 of them on an exchange will they be disqualified from profit share?  I think yes because the whole idea of profit and whale program is to limit the supply side on the exchanges.  But again I don't know for sure.

I had 3 and change. Showed up fine on the list, along with a bunch of small stakes.

I sent 1.02 from the exchange to my wallet.

It didnt show on blockchain.

I sent 1 back to the exchange. that left me IN REALITY at that moment with the same starting 3, but since it didnt recognize the 1 from teh exchange, it said i only had 2.

I sent 2 from the exchange back to my wallet.

I sent, several times, 1 sync to myself by just sending from the wallet to teh wallet.

The wallet actually has 5.129 right now, ywet the blcokchain list says i only have 4.09.

Weird stuff.

mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:24:09 PM

Windows 7, 5.2.1

5.2.1 is the wallet version, I dont see 'update' and I dont see nodes control o_O

5.2.1? Are you sure you are on the right thread? There is no SYNC wallet 5.x. The current wallet, in the OP, is 1.1.0

mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:29:33 PM

If I'm following you correctly then the 1 SYNC that you send to the exchange becomes a unit of the address you control on the exchange and ceases to be linked to your wallet on your PC.  Only SYNC actually in your wallet show up under the wallet controlled address.

This brings up an interesting question that maybe Youngg can speak to; If a profit share sale happens while a person with 4 SYNC has 2 of them on an exchange will they be disqualified from profit share?  I think yes because the whole idea of profit and whale program is to limit the supply side on the exchanges.  But again I don't know for sure.

I had 3 and change. Showed up fine on the list, along with a bunch of small stakes.

I sent 1 back to the exchange. that left me IN REALITY at that moment with the same starting 3, but since it didnt recognize the 1 from teh exchange, it said i only had 2.

I sent, several times, 1 sync to myself by just sending from the wallet to teh wallet.

The wallet actually has 5.129 right now, ywet the blcokchain list says i only have 4.09.

Weird stuff.

Actual current wallet:
http://gyazo.com/d312d064ac285b38ccd7b2e3194d130f

AtlanticWaves

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:37:30 PM

If I'm following you correctly then the 1 SYNC that you send to the exchange becomes a unit of the address you control on the exchange and ceases to be linked to your wallet on your PC.  Only SYNC actually in your wallet show up under the wallet controlled address.

This brings up an interesting question that maybe Youngg can speak to; If a profit share sale happens while a person with 4 SYNC has 2 of them on an exchange will they be disqualified from profit share?  I think yes because the whole idea of profit and whale program is to limit the supply side on the exchanges.  But again I don't know for sure.

Weird stuff.

Oh OK I got it.

I had a different (weird) issue with my wallet about 3 weeks ago.  When we went from 100% to 50% stake I woke up to 0.20 extra sync in my wallet (great) but then the wallet slowly stop giving me stake everyday (like it knew I had too much)  I was getting stake weight that was like 125% of the entire network weight but no stake.  Anyway it all straitened out with the new 1.0 wallet.  I lost my 0.20 once I opened the new wallet but got it all back with massive staking over the next few hours.  THe whole incident was like the wallet got ahead of itself giving me stake before it was due.

Sorry to ramble, completely irrelevant to your story other than to say that things happen and eventually the SYNC master computer will fix it.  EDIT: No I don't think there is a master computer.... the SYNC gods will fix it.

Your story does have implications for whales though as they will be paid by the actual number of coins in the verified address so whales should stay on top of their numbers to make sure everything is accurate.

BTW nice stash of SYNC keep going you may be a whale soon!
mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:44:17 PM

Weird stuff.

Oh OK I got it.

I had a different (weird) issue with my wallet about 3 weeks ago.  When we went from 100% to 50% stake I woke up to 0.20 extra sync in my wallet (great) but then the wallet slowly stop giving me stake everyday (like it knew I had too much)  I was getting stake weight that was like 125% of the entire network weight but no stake.  Anyway it all straitened out with the new 1.0 wallet.  I lost my 0.20 once I opened the new wallet but got it all back with massive staking over the next few hours.  THe whole incident was like the wallet got ahead of itself giving me stake before it was due.

Sorry to ramble, completely irrelevant to your story other than to say that things happen and eventually the SYNC master computer will fix it.  

Your story does have implications for whales though as they will be paid by the actual number of coins in the verified address so whales should stay on top of their numbers to make sure everything is accurate.

BTW nice stash of SYNC keep going you may be a whale soon!

I just wonder why i got the original 3 for profits by sending from wallet to the address i created for the profits program, but now that is incorrect. i want to send 1 of those 5 back to the exchange and leave 4 towards the profits program, but if i send that 1 to the exchange it's gonna think i only have 3 again. Only thing i can think of is to send it all to another wallet, then back?

AtlanticWaves

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:49:54 PM

I just wonder why i got the original 3 for profits by sending from wallet to the address i created for the profits program, but now that is incorrect. i want to send 1 of those 5 back to the exchange and leave 4 towards the profits program, but if i send that 1 to the exchange it's gonna think i only have 3 again. Only thing i can think of is to send it all to another wallet, then back?
[/quote]

I did that early on once,  sent everything to Bittrex and back in a few minutes.  It was before I was brave enough to mess with inputs/coin control and such on the send tab.

mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:53:36 PM

I did that early on once,  sent everything to Bittrex and back in a few minutes.  It was before I was brave enough to mess with inputs/coin control and such on the send tab.

[/quote]

My problem is that i keep trying to send from myself to myself at the profits address and it just wont register. "It shows the transaction fee, but not te 1 sync i keep sending.

mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:56:44 PM

I did that early on once,  sent everything to Bittrex and back in a few minutes.  It was before I was brave enough to mess with inputs/coin control and such on the send tab.

My problem is that i keep trying to send from myself to myself at the profits address and it just wont register. "It shows the transaction fee, but not te 1 sync i keep sending.
[/quote]

Ok, i'm gonna make a new wallet, send all 5 coins to it, then send 4 back in 0.5 increments (or does that matter? Send in 1 big transaction?). We better not make a profits sale in the short time my wallet will register as empty!  Grin

mikeyfinn

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:04:04 PM

I did that early on once,  sent everything to Bittrex and back in a few minutes.  It was before I was brave enough to mess with inputs/coin control and such on the send tab.

Ok, i'm gonna make a new wallet, send all 5 coins to it, then send 4 back in 0.5 increments (or does that matter? Send in 1 big transaction?). We better not make a profits sale in the short time my wallet will register as empty!  Grin
[/quote]

Actually, can I just send it all to myself using coin control?

Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: