Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281440 times)
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:21:17 PM

Keep Voting! Thanks!

buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:36:44 PM

We should try to find a way to get more efficient with the affiliate system.

This will be a big part of the coins success. If people have to wait over the weekend, and 48 hours as a matter of business for referrals to be paid out that will hinder some people from being a part of the network.

It is frustrating seeing unique clicks go unrewarded more than the latter. I know they are going to the website and learning about Latium, but because of the stringent new rules it makes getting your referral a crap-shoot.

I am going to try and improve click rate and show them how to get wallets with a how to guide. But I am doubtful of how helpful that will be considering people probably do not want to click back and fourth between my website, latium homepage, and a latium wallet. It may get confusing for people.

Anyways. I wish the coin success. I continue to support it. My advise is before we pump this to more exchanges, why not increase its value to the community? The people here seem to be angered by the lack of efficiency in the referral system. This would be a good place to create harmony within the community before we push to get on every exchange.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
jeremyhalifax88

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:38:31 PM

Not sure why people are supporting these scammers.
imaLATman

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:01:35 AM

Quit being butt hurt and get over yourself. You're not the only person who took a hit on the changeover, but it will lend to strengthen the coin over time.
willcho415

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:34:33 AM

I lost my  Latium in coinswap
  I work in vain
I did not find Latium in my wallet coinswap

this my coinswap wallet  AGi2QqED1763sNX1u5ows6WUJaj97yE4e6

and I've been downloading wallet from Latium site
This my new wallet
AVBYQXzNx7nsnPC3Nj6w1LPYbs6NS9d67R

We are very sorry. We cannot provide support for issues regarding a Coin-Swap Latium address. Please seek support from Coin-Swap. You may check the block explorer at http://latium.cc/block.html to see your transactions. We have no control or affiliation with Coin-Swap.net. They could have made modifications to the wallet in order to fit their system. Our suggestion is to use the Latium QT wallet for all withdrawals.

If you send your coins directly to any exchange or 3rd party software, Latium will not be able to provide support.

Latium i am still waiting for your PM back.
Regarding the missing  550 of 700 coins.

If you send your coins directly to any exchange or 3rd party software, Latium will not be able to provide support.

Hm? I did not send coins anywhere. ALL I DID was REQUEST PAYOUT. And im missing 550 coins and after you asked me questions about when I requested payout, you never responded back to my Private Message.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:41:58 AM

I have an affiliate now who has signed up and is still an affiliate of mine. Yet I have no 5 LAT pending anymore and its not in my availible funds.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:55:47 AM

Quit being butt hurt and get over yourself. You're not the only person who took a hit on the changeover, but it will lend to strengthen the coin over time.
I don't care if it becomes on par with BTC they're scum that scams people, who the hell would want to deal with them or trust them in the future? OP didn't even offer to give me a couple hundred LAT for taking away close to 3,000.
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:57:32 AM

I lost my  Latium in coinswap
  I work in vain
I did not find Latium in my wallet coinswap

this my coinswap wallet  AGi2QqED1763sNX1u5ows6WUJaj97yE4e6

and I've been downloading wallet from Latium site
This my new wallet
AVBYQXzNx7nsnPC3Nj6w1LPYbs6NS9d67R

We are very sorry. We cannot provide support for issues regarding a Coin-Swap Latium address. Please seek support from Coin-Swap. You may check the block explorer at http://latium.cc/block.html to see your transactions. We have no control or affiliation with Coin-Swap.net. They could have made modifications to the wallet in order to fit their system. Our suggestion is to use the Latium QT wallet for all withdrawals.

Latium i am still waiting for your PM back.
Regarding the missing  550 of 700 coins.

Hm? I did not send coins anywhere. ALL I DID was REQUEST PAYOUT. And im missing 550 coins and after you asked me questions about when I requested payout, you never responded back to my Private Message.
Get use to it, they scammed me out of 2,800 coins!
menager

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:00:51 AM

I think you read in Russian, please read it -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4021.3680

I have long life was not so deceived, like you did ...
You apparently masterly Scam, I take off my hat ...

have a good day
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:16:36 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 01:43:51 AM by jeremyhalifax88

Everyone report latium to hitbtc and tell them how Latium is a huge scam. Hopefully we can get them shut down!
Support@hitbtc.com

If you also got scammed by Latium please report them to bittrex at https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Its never good to scam people, especially honest hard working people.
imaLATman

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:35:47 AM

Everyone report latium to hitbtc and tell them how Latium is a huge scam. Hopefully we can get them shut down!
Support@hitbtc.com

You're kind of an asshat, sorry dude. You got busted trying to cheat the system, sorry bout ur bad luck. I missed out on 17 lat, which was around 50% of what I had so far, but it is what it is. Either continue with Latium, or find a new project. You're trying to ruin a coin for everyone. Others are still having success, quit trying to screw everyone over your butt hurt.
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:40:07 AM

Support@hitbtc.com

You're kind of an asshat, sorry dude. You got busted trying to cheat the system, sorry bout ur bad luck. I missed out on 17 lat, which was around 50% of what I had so far, but it is what it is. Either continue with Latium, or find a new project. You're trying to ruin a coin for everyone. Others are still having success, quit trying to screw everyone over your butt hurt.

You lost 17 LAT, I lost 2,800 legit coins that I earned with hard work and spent about 20 hours in advertising and etc. I lost $300 in advertising. I was NOT cheating the system.. I was referring people like the site clearly told me to do. You can't just remove already earned coins with a new random rule, that's clearly a scam.

Talk to me whenever you lose $300.. Because you clearly lost nothing because you don't care.
I CARE!

If you also got scammed by Latium, please join my thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687237.msg7798278#msg7798278
imaLATman

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:47:38 AM

Support@hitbtc.com

You lost 17 LAT, I lost 2,800 legit coins that I earned with hard work and spent about 20 hours in advertising and etc. I lost $300 in advertising. I was NOT cheating the system.. I was referring people like the site clearly told me to do. You can't just remove already earned coins with a new random rule, that's clearly a scam.

Talk to me whenever you lose $300.. Because you clearly lost nothing because you don't care.
I CARE!

You're right, I don't care, because I'm smart and don't put all my eggs in one brand new, one month old basket. Poor financial skills aside, that's the risk you take with new things. Furthermore, your attempts to devalue a fledgling coin over your own issues is selfish and rude. If you did manage to shut down Latium like you seem to think/wish you could do, you'd completely strip how many other people from their $300+, because that's fair?
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:49:36 AM

Support@hitbtc.com

I CARE!

You're right, I don't care, because I'm smart and don't put all my eggs in one brand new, one month old basket. Poor financial skills aside, that's the risk you take with new things. Furthermore, your attempts to devalue a fledgling coin over your own issues is selfish and rude. If you did manage to shut down Latium like you seem to think/wish you could do, you'd completely strip how many other people from their $300+, because that's fair?
I'd be saving them from a coin that scams people. I could be saving people thousands of dollars down the road.
Sorry if I trusted latium, big mistake but they have to pay for scamming me.

If they were legit, they would give me a couple hundred LAT for my troubles, but all I got was a sorry excuse for customer support and accusations just to make them look better.
imaLATman

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:56:39 AM

Support@hitbtc.com

I CARE!

I'd be saving them from a coin that scams people. I could be saving people thousands of dollars down the road.

If they were legit, they would give me a couple hundred LAT for my troubles, but all I got was a sorry excuse for customer support and accusations just to make them look better.

So they're not legit because they won't pay you your hush money, yea that makes sense.

You're so noble to try and save people. How about you move on let people make their own mistakes? Maybe you should also learn from yours.
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:59:26 AM

Support@hitbtc.com

I CARE!

So they're not legit because they won't pay you your hush money, yea that makes sense.

You're so noble to try and save people. How about you move on let people make their own mistakes? Maybe you should also learn from yours.

Great advice buddy. You're completely oblivious.
Unlike Latium, I actually care about people and of course I'd like to save people from getting scammed, I can't believe you support people getting scammed, muat be because you have LAT in your nick.
imaLATman

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:32:01 AM

yea LAT in my nick is the clearly the most logical explanation.

The real issue is that every 3rd post in this thread lately has been you belly aching about how you got scammed out of your Latium. You've said your piece, move on. I sorry you got "scammed" but maybe you should consider that Karma. Also, I won't charge you for my advice, unlike your system you were running that got you banned from another forum.

EDIT: and for what it's worth Jeremy, I'm basically done w/ Latium as well, it's not worth the time/energy to me. This isn't about Latium, it's about your piss poor forum etiquette.
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:34:17 AM

The real issue is that every 3rd post in this thread lately has been you belly aching about how you got scammed out of your Latium. You've said your piece, move on. I sorry you got "scammed" but maybe you should consider that Karma. Also, I won't charge you for my advice, unlike your system you were running that got you banned from another forum.

EDIT: and for what it's worth Jeremy, I'm basically done w/ Latium as well, it's not worth the time/energy to me. This isn't about Latium, it's about your piss poor forum etiquette.

I got banned for promoting LATIUM actually.
imaLATman

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:36:07 AM

I got banned for promoting LATIUM actually.

But yet all the other people promoting Latium are A ok? It was your predatory way that got you banned.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 03:38:21 AM

Support@hitbtc.com

I CARE!

Great advice buddy. You're completely oblivious.
Unlike Latium, I actually care about people and of course I'd like to save people from getting scammed, I can't believe you support people getting scammed, muat be because you have LAT in your nick.

"Unlike Latium you care about people" Dude, you tried to sell a technique to cheat the Latium system. Made a post to say it was to easy. Now you claim you are here to help the community. Yet you clearly said you'd move on after you got your coins. Clearly the issue here is your $300 you CLAIM you spent. The fact you think anyone believe you is insane. If you get the coins, you sell them instantly, and continue to have bad words. If you don't you troll till you get over it.

Just move on, you will not win trying to cheat this time.

If you want to start FUD'in AMD I overpaid for my graphics cards early in the year. Please go complain to them I spent over $10,000 USD right at about the peak and have lost nearly all of that. $300.... lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: