Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281448 times)
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:40:53 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

If you signup to hitbtc and login, your vote counts as 10 votes!  Shocked (can do only one time)

And you can make a single vote once a day per IP address  Wink

We are about to move up a place!...KEEP VOTING!

Thursday Payments On The Way! VOTE!

yeah keep voting! in 2-3 days LATs value will be ~0 lol Cheesy

The value goes up and down all the time. I saw it at 6000 satoshi and then go back up to 45000 per LAT.

Just dont sell for such a low price and it will go back up soon.
Really hope so, but the price today is shitting really like ass... Hope there will be some future for this coin.
RobbieMor

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:29:18 PM

Cam anyone explain stake to me. Mine was about 3 but mow it's back to 0.0
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 11:55:54 PM

Cam anyone explain stake to me. Mine was about 3 but mow it's back to 0.0

Not sure but i left my wallet open last night and it minted 2 times so I guess its working.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
mehrdad1993

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 12:00:11 AM

Great News: I have gotten so many referrals on latium that I am now offering my referral building service to the public!  Shocked Grin

You can check my marketing proof and payment details here: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

I have gotten over 2500 referrals and growing on its own now, so that's why I offer to build your downline for this one time fee.

Note: I am only selling 50 38 lifetime marketing memberships so get yours while they last.

The Latium admin can tell you I am legit  Wink

here is one of my account pics:

I will also accept LAT for the one time payment at 190LAT for a lifetime Latium marketing membership. Just go to http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals for the addresses.  Wink

Here is a updated pic of my affiliate tree on Latium:

Best LAT you could ever spend! Guaranteed!

>> Now only 33 of 50 memberships left for sale <<

BTW, I just bought a 6000 click ad on BTCclicks for my referral builder members to share. and that's just one of the traffic methods I use to give it all a boost from time to time. With this one time payment membership, I will be promoting your link for you for many years!

(You will not find this kind of offer anywhere on the net...and I can deliver because I have been marketing for over 15 years!)

This referral service seems to be doing the trick Smiley So far I am happy with this user's services... here's a screenshot of my current LAT referrals about 36hrs after paying him

http://imgur.com/LDh8Iir

As you can see I have not received any payouts (not even the initial 5 LAT) as of this moment.

25 Lifetime Latium Referral Builder Memberships Left! - You will not find this kind of offer anywhere...at least one that can deliver like I can.  Cool

Hi Dear Karl

i only can take 5 Latium through your Referal System!
i pay you 190 Lat and i think i cann't make more than 190 Lat with your system.

please give me back 150 Latium and stop my Ref Link. and you get 40 lat from my Lat.
i think 40 Lat is good for 24 Hours

please do this.

my Latium Wallet Address: AZimHWpv3i84696PVTgQXc1Uk8dPPpVxbU
Thanks

Mehrdad Shojaei
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:32:53 AM

I am sorry but this is a "Lifetime" membership and is not refundable. Don't worry, ALL member's will see great result in time. This is not a service that makes a thousand referrals in a day because you can't do that... at least not with real referrals (people that will join, download the wallet and get referrals of their own). My system is pure marketing and that takes time. I have about 30 lifetime members and some have seen 5 referrals in a few hours and some have not. Things will even out over time.

Think of your purchase as an investment into your Latium network and don't forget you get paid on 99 more levels from the referrals i get for you so you will make more than that 5LAT from just one referral. (I made over 1000LAT from just one referral so I know).

Just trust in me and I will deliver but it takes time..not 24 hours.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
vas000

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:50:12 AM

I am sorry but this is a "Lifetime" membership and is not refundable. Don't worry, ALL member's will see great result in time. This is not a service that makes a thousand referrals in a day because you can't do that... at least not with real referrals (people that will join, download the wallet and get referrals of their own). My system is pure marketing and that takes time. I have about 30 lifetime members and some have seen 5 referrals in a few hours and some have not. Things will even out over time.

Think of your purchase as an investment into your Latium network and don't forget you get paid on 99 more levels from the referrals i get for you so you will make more than that 5LAT from just one referral. (I made over 1000LAT from just one referral so I know).

I just wonder in something sir , Why not contract with LAT Admin , and Lets Say make Deposite in 3 times , 0.01 BTC for each ? so you tell the your clients when they have for example 65 LAT They Pay You and that by Latium admin moderation , And So You can Get Your Earnings from clients in less a month when they have a specific amount of LAT , This is just an idea , If I was this promo owner I do like that , so my client can trust me.
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:07:38 AM

I just wonder in something sir , Why not contract with LAT Admin , and Lets Say make Deposite in 3 times , 0.01 BTC for each ? so you tell the your clients when they have for example 65 LAT They Pay You and that by Latium admin moderation , And So You can Get Your Earnings from clients in less a month when they have a specific amount of LAT , This is just an idea , If I was this promo owner I do like that , so my client can trust me.

The admin doesn't have time to mess with my projects.

You can trust me. As time goes on you will see better reviews. This person joined 24 hours ago and already got one referral. Some days are better than others but over time this will make you way more than you put in.

vas000

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:11:57 AM

You can trust me. As time goes on you will see better reviews. This person joined 24 hours ago and already got one referral. Some days are better than others but over time this will make you way more than you put in.

I think The Latium Admin want to grow his company or Currency , So if you already have more than 1000 referals , I guess he did'nt say "NO" , this is from my opinion , And Also if 20 people have already get your offer , why they not post any reviews in the site , so this is a good way to attract others attention.
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:20:03 AM

registered a while ago at latium.cc

it said I had 4 LAT pending. Went to check it again today and now I have 0. I have not entered a wallet address so I know they were not sent to my wallet. WTF?!

LAT: AY9NDpL4Zar77SYJf2m2a7pnyrqCcCKyom
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 05:33:17 AM

I think The Latium Admin want to grow his company or Currency , So if you already have more than 1000 referals , I guess he did'nt say "NO" , this is from my opinion , And Also if 20 people have already get your offer , why they not post any reviews in the site , so this is a good way to attract others attention.

they didn't post a review yet because they just joined and you should wait at least a month to form an opinion of how good it is working. This is a LIFETIME thing and will continue to grow your downline as long as Latium is online (1 year....20 years, who knows)

The price is about to go up to 0.05 for the last memberships as well so the next few members will be the last ones for 0.03

stepmike

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:02:12 AM

karlb187 how many places you use to promote buyers referal link?
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:36:20 AM

i got 6 referrals but now i've 0 latium, what happens? can you please check?
username:ciocgun@ultragratis.com

conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:39:52 AM

I have same problem Latium said this is normal because sistem are processing :/
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 11:33:48 AM

I been asking since I joined latium to work on this system. I have the same issue.

Really hurts motivation. I had all these plans for Latium. But every time I go to use the services, or create better ones. I just get sad and reminded how bad this current referral system is that Latium has in place.

I am constructive with my criticism for weeks, but the only concern seems to be for promoting more exchanges. I am a bit miffed by this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

I been asking since I joined latium to work on this system. I have the same issue.

Really hurts motivation. I had all these plans for Latium. But every time I go to use the services, or create better ones. I just get sad and reminded how bad this current referral system is that Latium has in place.

I am constructive with my criticism for weeks, but the only concern seems to be for promoting more exchanges. I am a bit miffed by this.

A successful referral bonus requires the input of a valid Latium wallet within 24 hours. The coins that seem to be disappearing from your account probably stem from your referrals not fulfilling the requirements set forth by the current rules. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 11:53:24 AM

they disappear after 1 month..lol

you're thief

pulma

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:37:40 PM

ATTENTION ALL LATIUM USERS! I CAN NOT LOGIN MY LATIUM ACCOUNT AND CANT RESET MY PASSWORD TILL NOW. I THINK LATIUM SYSTEM IS THIEF.
mehrdad1993

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 12:49:37 PM

i don't need lifetime membership or something like that.

i just need my Latium Please

and you can get 40 my Latium in 24 Hours than give me 150 Lat.
i was sent you total 190 Lat

please get back my Latium

Mehrdad Shojaei
kjames1989

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:42:27 PM

Introducing Latium: Latium is the first Cyrpto Currency to utilize a non-technical deployment network. Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up. There is no catch: you sign up, you get coins. Visit http://www.Latium.cc
Technical Specs:
Coin Symbol: LAT
Block Time: 150 Seconds
Coinstake Maturity: 48 Blocks
Interest Rate: 50%
Transaction Fee: .01 LAT
Minimum Stake age: 6 Hours
Maximum Stake Age: 7 Days

is the latium admin is here i need to know why my 5 lat coins is removed, i did every thing that is asked even updated a valid latium wallet address with in an hour of registeration
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:44:07 PM

Introducing Latium: Latium is the first Cyrpto Currency to utilize a non-technical deployment network. Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up. There is no catch: you sign up, you get coins. Visit http://www.Latium.cc
Technical Specs:
Coin Symbol: LAT
Block Time: 150 Seconds
Coinstake Maturity: 48 Blocks
Interest Rate: 50%
Transaction Fee: .01 LAT
Minimum Stake age: 6 Hours
Maximum Stake Age: 7 Days

is the latium admin is here i need to know why my 5 lat coins is removed, i did every thing that is asked even updated a valid latium wallet address with in an hour of registeration

Please read previous posts. It's common for your coins' status to change during our payment processing. If you've completed the necessary steps, you will be paid out accordingly. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: