Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512540 times)
BackseatTS

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:59:31 PM

agreed Smiley

Not ideal, but I catch the drift

and I'm holding my crypt Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:17:29 PM

IrReAr, пoкyпaй пoкa пpoдaют. Кaк тoлькo дeвeлoпepы нaйдyт c кeм coинвecтиpoвaтьcя(a кpипт-ceть yжe бoльшaя, xoть c blizzard пepeгoвopы пpoвoди, xoть c valve), я к тoмy - чтo этo aнoнимнaя мoщь, ceть из peaльныx мoнeтoк, нo кaждaя мoнeткa aнoнимнa и caмoдocтaтoчнa. A биpжa мoщнocтeй зaчeмHuh Oтвeчy - нe oдним cex.io миp живeт, нaдo иx нeмнoгo пpиoпycтить(эттo я yжe пpo ghash.io), a тyт я нe coвceм мoжeт быть пpaиьнo cкaзaл... мoщнocти - нe тoлькo SHA-256. Этo любыe кpиптoaльгopитмы. Кpopoчe, мнe нyжны мoщи для бpyтфopca. КpиптКoин для oплaты мoиx мoщнocтeй пoдxoдит лyчшe вcex. Этo - "чepнaя" вaлютa. He xoчeшь зaпятнaтьcя?? He лeзь. Haйдeм тex, кoмy нaдo) Чepeз битки/лaйты мeня oплaтa нe ycтpaивaeт. Moжнo oттpeкaть. Чepeз CRYPT - xyй a нe тpeкинг.

ЗЫ Я нe кибepкpaйм, вceгo лишь cкpoмный либepтapиaнeц.
PS I'm n ot cybercrime, i'm just libeertarian
-libertarian
What for new names for old and well knowned anarchy?
BTW bottom will be somewhere near 26-29 I think.
guolong9988

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:09:54 PM

http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/
8GH/s

Welcome friends to join our team![/color]
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:08:11 PM

The ship keeps sinking, I've just lowered my buy order from 24k to 15k and hopefully it will get filled in the next 2 days

btcage

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:05:17 AM

Dear Mindfox and dev team,
We are loosing every day money while we are still holding
I ask you honestley to give us some news about the release of anon
Futures. You have to be honestley to your loyal Investors who are working hard
For their money.
I also hold some Korecoins but the new core dev is the whole day aktiv in the forum, Supports and write about all his work with us.
I am really all in with cryptcoin and still holding but now i get worry because no one of the devs care about us investiers.
Show up and give us some news.

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 01:21:28 AM

Hi, bagholders! I just came in here to say Hi!

Will be back in a few days when it will be at 40k. Salute!

Hi, bagholders. I said that i will come back when the price will be at 40k.

I feel truly sorry for the dumb people that just bought into CRYPT and did not read the essential conversations 80 pages ago or even more. The coin is more than dead, but i can't make a point in here, because denial is strong in the sheep.

Will come to say hi again at 30k. Nothing but love...

Hi once again, cryptobag lovers  Cheesy. I said i will be back when the price will be at 30k. Should we meet again at 20k+ ? hahaha! Things are happening just like i said. Those 12yr old "devs" fucked you pretty good and now Mindfox will slowly retreat from this dead shitclone coin, as he wants to preserve his status/credibility on bitcointalk. Too bad that people are still buying without reading the full thread. They are playing the 6/49 lottery with this, but heh. Anyway...

SALUTE!

-i will be back at 20k -

LMFAO again and again...and again! The first message was at 50k+ and now, look at ya, dumb sheep. Keep bag holding this garbage till it will reach 0 satoshi. I tried my best to help the imbecile people in here that "invested" money in this shitclone without reading the entire thread.

This Coin Doesn't Have Any DEVS!!! What the Fuck are people thinking in here ? Your only hope, Mindfox, is currently working for another shitcoin, Clean Water Coin. Just like i said over and over again, he couldn't gave up on Crypt all of a sudden, because he would've risked his status/credibility on bitcointalk. He has absolutely nothing to gain by working on this project. NOTHING!

You all got owned, my dumb friends. You are only playing 6/49 lottery with this. Putting money you worked hard for into a dead shitclone. BuyBye hahahaa! I will come back at 17-18k. Hold the bags strong.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:32:50 AM

I feel truly sorry for the dumb people that just bought into CRYPT and did not read the essential conversations 80 pages ago or even more. The coin is more than dead, but i can't make a point in here, because denial is strong in the sheep.

Hi once again, cryptobag lovers  Cheesy. I said i will be back when the price will be at 30k. Should we meet again at 20k+ ? hahaha! Things are happening just like i said. Those 12yr old "devs" fucked you pretty good and now Mindfox will slowly retreat from this dead shitclone coin, as he wants to preserve his status/credibility on bitcointalk. Too bad that people are still buying without reading the full thread. They are playing the 6/49 lottery with this, but heh. Anyway...

SALUTE!

-i will be back at 20k -

LMFAO again and again...and again! The first message was at 50k+ and now, look at ya, dumb sheep. Keep bag holding this garbage till it will reach 0 satoshi. I tried my best to help the imbecile people in here that "invested" money in this shitclone without reading the entire thread.

This Coin Doesn't Have Any DEVS!!! What the Fuck are people thinking in here ? Your only hope, Mindfox, is currently working for another shitcoin, Clean Water Coin. Just like i said over and over again, he couldn't gave up on Crypt all of a sudden, because he would've risked his status/credibility on bitcointalk. He has absolutely nothing to gain by working on this project. NOTHING!

You all got owned, my dumb friends. You are only playing 6/49 lottery with this. Putting money you worked hard for into a dead shitclone. BuyBye hahahaa! I will come back at 17-18k. Hold the bags strong.

I just bought LottoMax  Cheesy
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:34:09 AM

ALOHA  Grin Thank you for your concern..

DFJ

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:47:58 AM

SALUTE!

-i will be back at 20k -

I, too, do not understand why people would keep so much money invested in a coin that is flagrantly backed by a pump and dump team.  I mean read the thread, jeez.  Nobody running this coin cares about anything except making money from investors (mindfox is not running the coin, he is a hired dev and is hire-able by any other coin).  That's not a good place to be as an investor.

It's possibly a good bet again if Crypt gets REALLY cheap but right now downside > upside.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:24:50 AM

I, too, do not understand why people would keep so much money invested in a coin that is flagrantly backed by a pump and dump team.  I mean read the thread, jeez.  Nobody running this coin cares about anything except making money from investors (mindfox is not running the coin, he is a hired dev and is hire-able by any other coin).  That's not a good place to be as an investor.

It's possibly a good bet again if Crypt gets REALLY cheap but right now downside > upside.

PoW coins are battling too, doesn't matter what algo your on. It's just a dumping ground for miners to get in PoS coins and hold some btc.
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:25:54 AM

Yeah Kids...

It's all gone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPvs9XjHOkI

#CRYPT -> Bestname between all Altcoins! FTW!

Btw...Send me your CRYPT: EtXiyA1iWLzGvMPXMbooH57D71B4hV7L7S Tks!
Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:43:19 AM

Yeah Kids...

It's all gone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPvs9XjHOkI

#CRYPT -> Bestname between all Altcoins! FTW!

Btw...Send me your CRYPT: EtXiyA1iWLzGvMPXMbooH57D71B4hV7L7S Tks!

It's so true.. Yeah Nah i'm still holding.. Wink
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:50:00 AM

SALUTE!

-i will be back at 20k -

I just bought LottoMax  Cheesy

Me too, 30 Million here I come.

P.s. I been telling you guys for weeks that this coins was dying...

How come nobody listened?
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:14:26 AM

I took a look on Cryptsy in the Coin Voting Section. I noticed that Cryptsy has USD now and has the votes registered to show the voting progress. I don't see any Voting for CryptCoin. This seems suspicious. How can this coin be added so quickly and the first post here is about the time Mining started. Then suddenly shows up on Cryptsy a few weeks later. I wonder if Cryptsy may be in on this Fraud? They didn't halt trading when the fraud was perpetrated and the coin was sabotaged. One of the admins commented to me that coins get pumped n dumped all the time. Yeah so why list them especially without a vote? The timing on this whole deal is too convenient.

What was the big hurry to get listed on Cryptsy without working Anon or Hard to Trace? Why would they want investors to be forced to speculate? Unless they really want speculation.

I think that all the investors got duped on this Coin. Unless you believe there is a Coin in Coincidence but I also see a Con in Coin.

I hope I am wrong, but there is just too many glaring red flags. Prom3theous was always on the Troll box at Cryptsy, vanished now.

All it takes is a good amount of BitCoin and large orders of CryptCoin placed by their own accounts. So lets say the perpetrators of this fraud have 10,000 Crypt and 20 BTC, they place sell orders of Crypt with one account and then use another account to buy those orders. Then relist the Crypt even higher and buy back with the other account again, repeat this over and over until the price goes up substantially. They will be buying their own Crypt Coin and being issued their own BTC back and forth minus a trade fee. Some real buyers can get in on the action and they still make profit since the Crypt Coin was free and mined at the Insta-Mine 500 Block reward level. So 10,000 Crypt could be closer to 100,000 easily. Since they know their Sell positions to buy back their own coin at they will always come out ahead.

Then they sell off to all the built up orders to buy lower which doesn't really matter since it is all free BTC at that point since coin value is fake and created by demand which in this case was false demand created by them buying their own coin.

Trade restrictions need to be implemented at the exchanges or any suspicious activity halted. If not then we have every right to implicated the exchanges in these P&D schemes. Especially since it seems like Cronies got this coin listed.

Turn the CryptCoin Logo Clockwise a quarter turn to reveal the hidden message to everyone. They Flipped us the Bird and Flipped the Coin for profit.

Since Early,
CryptoNick
Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:32:19 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 08:05:40 AM by Perl++

This is what happend for every coins.

But cryptcoin have mindfox/best name, then the effect was amplified.

I don't think that this coin is a fraud... why release a commander 2 weeks after the p&d if that a fraud?
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:02:03 AM

I took a look on Cryptsy in the Coin Voting Section. I noticed that Cryptsy has USD now and has the votes registered to show the voting progress. I don't see any Voting for CryptCoin. This seems suspicious. How can this coin be added so quickly and the first post here is about the time Mining started. Then suddenly shows up on Cryptsy a few weeks later. I wonder if Cryptsy may be in on this Fraud? They didn't halt trading when the fraud was perpetrated and the coin was sabotaged. One of the admins commented to me that coins get pumped n dumped all the time. Yeah so why list them especially without a vote? The timing on this whole deal is too convenient.

What was the big hurry to get listed on Cryptsy without working Anon or Hard to Trace? Why would they want investors to be forced to speculate? Unless they really want speculation.

I think that all the investors got duped on this Coin. Unless you believe there is a Coin in Coincidence but I also see a Con in Coin.

I hope I am wrong, but there is just too many glaring red flags. Prom3theous was always on the Troll box at Cryptsy, vanished now.

All it takes is a good amount of BitCoin and large orders of CryptCoin placed by their own accounts. So lets say the perpetrators of this fraud have 10,000 Crypt and 20 BTC, they place sell orders of Crypt with one account and then use another account to buy those orders. Then relist the Crypt even higher and buy back with the other account again, repeat this over and over until the price goes up substantially. They will be buying their own Crypt Coin and being issued their own BTC back and forth minus a trade fee. Some real buyers can get in on the action and they still make profit since the Crypt Coin was free and mined at the Insta-Mine 500 Block reward level. So 10,000 Crypt could be closer to 100,000 easily. Since they know their Sell positions to buy back their own coin at they will always come out ahead.

Then they sell off to all the built up orders to buy lower which doesn't really matter since it is all free BTC at that point since coin value is fake and created by demand which in this case was false demand created by them buying their own coin.

Trade restrictions need to be implemented at the exchanges or any suspicious activity halted. If not then we have every right to implicated the exchanges in these P&D schemes. Especially since it seems like Cronies got this coin listed.

Turn the CryptCoin Logo Clockwise a quarter turn to reveal the hidden message to everyone. They Flipped us the Bird and Flipped the Coin for profit.

Since Early,
CryptoNick

Yeah, the lead dev hasn't even been active on this thread in 10 days, he musnt care too much about this coin.

looks like pr0m3theus2013 was using a bot with 60btc to create all that volume (if the leaked chatlogs can be believed) , just selling to itself over and over.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:12:43 AM

Commander has nothing special about it. The info it gives comes from the BlockChain and shows Coin prices from exchanges through the API those exchanges give to anyone. Nothing Proprietary about any of the info inside.

Commander may integrate their Anon function later but the coin has been dumped by its founders. If these DEV's did not Mine their own coin they are incompetent. Firstly because they didn't have an IPO or Pre-Mine so this would be important to get in on the mining. If the DEV's did Mine I would imagine it would be substantial amounts of coin. This is what I would have done as a DEV. It grants you control first of all since you can own majority shares of your own coin ANONYMOUSLY while saying you didn't Pre-Mine your coin or IPO it! Then you can also not sell that coin and make your coin more valuable. Not Dumping is what creates this value making it rare.

So tell me why would the DEV's not Mine their own coin and hold large amounts. It is absurd to tell me they didn't hold large quantities. So now you should also understand that the amounts of coin dumped would have been their own doing. Why would the DEV's sell off their own coin if they have Anon functions coming?

So from Friday June 13th to June 18th there were 2,382,148.00 trades on Cryptsy. This was the Ramp Up. So the supply on this side might be a quarter or even half just to approximate. This was only on Cryptsy I didn't check the other exchanges.

Half would mean around 1 Million Coins, a quarter is around 600,000 coins. 2.9 Million have been mined in the short span of time since Crypt was started. Pretty astonishing to think about that kind of volume without a working Anon function.

Now if you say that the DEV's did not Mine coin then they allowed this to happen to their coin. Again if you agree that they did mine coin, the volumes speak to large holdings pumping and dumping. I would venture to say at that point the DEV's dumped large amounts. And to that point they can be considered in on the Sabotage and profited from the Fraud/Sabotage. If they didn't mine a ton of coin then they are incompetent miners. So I am to believe they are just incompetent and not in on any fraud when they somehow got their coin listed on Cryptsy and allowed this to happen.

Just don't be so ridiculous to assume that these Dev's are just bad at development and PR and yet get their Coin listed miraculously at Cryptsy. It is either one or the other they were either in on it or they got duped by Cryptsy and cohorts within that inner circle. So their Anon feature must be just as Miraculous. I can't wait to see how it works!

The reason they put the Commander out was to try to pump n dump again. People didn't buy into it. They have another chance to pump n dump when they put out some type of Anon function before people really understand it does nothing special or different but may boost the stock to dump the final dump.

Also look at the cost to mine the coin vs. the cost to buy the coin. There is so much disparity!
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:17:00 AM

Since Early,
CryptoNick

Yeah, the lead dev hasn't even been active on this thread in 10 days, he musnt care too much about this coin.

looks like pr0m3theus2013 was using a bot with 60btc to create all that volume (if the leaked chatlogs can be believed) , just selling to itself over and over.

Exactly! No word at all from the perps or the Devs, the only thing golden about this coin is the Silence!

If I were the Dev I would have had one go around with the Fudders just as a point that they can quite their dissenters. But they let it rage on. MindFox is the only one responding and is merely a paid contractor.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:21:49 AM

It's the same crowd that did TIPS, Paycoin, iCoin , any clone coin etc etc.
They create the coins and then hope for a takeover, they also sell out on what they have made.

Regarding Cryptsy, they will add anything if it's going to create short term volume... whether its a scam or real. There is a lot of inside trading and behind the scene deals that take place that you wouldn't believe.

The alt coin market is 95% scam, 5% real.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:23:58 AM

Bla bla bla bla... coin is dead...but you guys still bla bla bla here... why?!
Beacause you all know...this coin is not dead... ALOHA!

Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: