Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512536 times)
herecoming

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:43:27 AM

Very promising coin, mindfox will deliver good product i believe that. Good luck everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:56:09 AM

Those who have held their coins will be very happy in the near future. I know it for a fact.

if it would be so easy, everybody would have jumped in and the coin would actually have value.
People will jump in, when everything will be released and the coin will prove it's value. At the moment it is the matter of the fact that You believe in this project, or You do not. Anyway the biggest gains will get the believers, which jumped in, when the bigger rest didn't.

there are at least 5 other coins that have already a working Anonymity on top they have awsome features incoming (Vericoin for example, SMS send $/VRC Wallet and so on) or an superior Anonymity already like DRK.

Why would people invest in Cryptcoin, just because they are going to implement things that other coins already have implemented?

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:13:17 AM

Those who have held their coins will be very happy in the near future. I know it for a fact.

if it would be so easy, everybody would have jumped in and the coin would actually have value.
People will jump in, when everything will be released and the coin will prove it's value. At the moment it is the matter of the fact that You believe in this project, or You do not. Anyway the biggest gains will get the believers, which jumped in, when the bigger rest didn't.

there are at least 5 other coins that have already a working Anonymity on top they have awsome features incoming (Vericoin for example, SMS send $/VRC Wallet and so on) or an superior Anonymity already like DRK.

Why would people invest in Cryptcoin, just because they are going to implement things that other coins already have implemented?

superior Anonymity???
GaliX

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 10:20:55 AM

superior Anonymity???

yes if you read into the technical aspects of Anonymity you will understand that most coins don't provid a real Anonymity. They are still trackable with a lot of efford. Darkcoin is the only approach currently to get real (better) Anonymity.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:24:59 AM

and does it work ?
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:48:09 AM

superior Anonymity???

yes if you read into the technical aspects of Anonymity you will understand that most coins don't provid a real Anonymity. They are still trackable with a lot of efford. Darkcoin is the only approach currently to get real (better) Anonymity.

DarkCoin implements CoinJoin. There many problems with this concept and also with DarkCoin implementation. For example, nothing prevents linking of change addresses with other addresses.

EDIT: usually the amount of effort that is needed for tracking is not (significantly) larger than the amount of effort that is needed to track bitcoin. Therefore these anonymity features don't bring any additional anonymity compared to bitcoin.

CryptoWyS

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:55:08 AM

Cos they might do it better?  Cos they will make more money if it bubbles?

Following the crowd can only net you so much.  You need to be thinking weeks/months ahead to make proper gains.

Once people are all over a coin it's nearly too late (IMO).
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:11:59 PM

Cos they might do it better?  Cos they will make more money if it bubbles?

Following the crowd can only net you so much.  You need to be thinking weeks/months ahead to make proper gains.

Once people are all over a coin it's nearly too late (IMO).

Valid insights. I agree completely. 

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:07:25 PM

^^^BobSurplus if you think this is a scam, why do you linger and post fud on this thread everyday? Why not leave it alone? Btw this is coming from a non-crypt investor.

Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:08:00 PM

CryptCoin lives! I love it!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Glad to see that mate!  Cool

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
mindfox

Activity: 280

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 01:08:56 PM

Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!

For historical reasons and just in case something happens and this post disappears all of a sudden.
CryptoWyS

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:35:13 PM

oh no. big bold red text.  Cry

Seems your capslock failed and you have therefore forfeited any credibility.

AS YOU WERE!
Wasda

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:49:44 PM

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?

Says bobsurplus, the man who went rogue on DCM and stole 21 BTC, after he got fired there for being incompetent because all he did was spread FUD at rival coins in order to get more investors to DCM. Because clearly he couldn't promote his silly coin in a legit way.

This bobsurplus guy was in DCM team and killed small coins like HMY with his FUD because he wanted to kill competition before this coin even had a chance to get started and start growing. If this man was in WW2 he would kill children instead of soldiers before they grow up to be men. With chemical poison instead of face-to-face combat. That's the kind of 'man', and it's his so-called 'friends' who are right now spreading FUD in here.

After he got fired from DCM, he killed his newly started coin with his 21 BTC investments he got from the IPO after like 2 days (which he refused to give back btw) by spreading FUD and mess with the market of DCM this time. He was part of a team, and 5 minutes after he got out he spread the forum with personal things, even family-related matter of his team companions. And kept saying how proud he was stealing their 21 btc and he would immediately make trips around the world with it (still in Canada bobsurplus?)

Now he's investing in CLOAK and clearly is trying to outdo CRYPT as he sees it as a rival. Probably because he's about to make his second pump & dump on the CLOAK market like 2 days ago and want more people to have BTC available who can fill his pockets. He does this as soon as he's unable to promote his coin in a legit way, mainly because he realizes it's faster and gives short-term fluxes in the market, perfect for pump & dumps.

I hope people realize the type of criminal he is, what he does and why he does this. Look at his posts via his profile and see for yourself. Either he's trying to lure people to other coins, or he's trying to drop the price in order to get some low CRYPT himself. It's what he does. He'd even spend money to kill a coin. The amount of time he spends on spreading FUD in here is not to help investors or to warn them, check his history this is NOT something this egocentric scammer would ever do. So be wise enough not to fall for his and his companions little tactics. He always strikes at a vulnerable point (like right now for CRYPT) and makes the simple job of recovery impossible by throwing some salt in an open wound. There's one thing he's good at and it's this.

Spread the word and make people aware that bobsurplus is a fudder, scammer, and manipulative thief

PS: I'm in no way related with crypt (it's even my first post here) but this guy has to be stopped in the entire crypto world, he's a pest. To the team here i'd like to point out that what this man does is illegal on so many levels: stalking, market manipulating, stealing... and his deeds wouldn't be taken lightly. I'm willing to help taking legal steps with my own lawyer and join yours if you guys are interested. Pm me and we'll find an easier way to get in contact.

readers please take a moment and read above.

Wow, some good points out there. Its late so I wont put to much credence to the post but I'll tell you this. I personally brought in over 75% of the DCM IPO funds raised. I was brought onto the team due to having deep pockets and friends who also have the same deep pockets. You dont need to believe me nor do I care if you do but I always make people money. Its not my fault that the money made may be off others backs. I did what my job was for DCM and it did it better then even I had expected. Those who call me a scammer are free to do so, and they would be correct in that statement. I have done some stuff I'm not so proud of that would be in the "scamming section" but that's life. Some people lose money while others make some. Its not my fault if you're a fool and fall for it. In the meantime I have not scammed in years and the 22.2 btc I got from the IPO was my cut to use at my discretion. It's that simple.

You literally said, you would slow-dump the DCM market for a long time so it could never recover again. You even dumped as soon as you left. And filled the thread (and many many other rival threads) with FUD. You made people who invested in the coin unable to recover, punishing them for the frustrations you had towards the devs - these investors were victim of your actions and did nothing wrong. You always make people money ? I see. How many people did you help by selliig your CLOAK @ 80.000 sat by the way ?

75% of the IPO you say ? So you were blatantly lying to your investors here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7184159#msg7184159
Quote from: bobsurplus
It was split 6 way, I have 1/6th which will be used to further this coin. I am also not off the team. Dont believe the lies and deceit.
(the quote option is gone in that thread, so i pasted some text and added link in case it gets deleted)

Maybe the quote below shows some of your great deeds that 'always make people money' ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7184242#msg7184242
TBH, to any investor who bought into the IPO and has not sold, well I feel sorry for them. Greed is bad and only costs you. The coin has seen 4x in the first day.

People should know to take profit off the table.

I see some people here have done this, others were greedy!
--> that's helpful for the investors saying this AFTER the pump & dump for sure. Since you held 75% i assume you took off with the most money ? That's nice and totally not illegal !

You will only use your your IPO for DCM you say here ? And (everybody) got in the team for free ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7158903#msg7158903
Realx there, NOBODY ATTACKED anyone's kid or family. I merely stated (in a private PM) that he was only on the team due to him needing money to feed his kids. Hes was offered 25% of the ipo to join the team. Just to put things in perspective, I would have joined the DCM team for free, as a matter of fact I did. We all did. I dont see why IPO money being raised from investors will be used to feed a grown man and his child, but hey.. Its a free market.

I would also like to add that I am holding the full IPO amount I have received (-.0.7BTC for operating costs)  and will only use it to further DCM.

Please refrain from spreading FUD about personal attacks on peoples family.
Strange I remember you said you didn't want to give back the money because it was what they paid you to do your job on the team.

Some other links showing the great man you are:

spreading personal stuff about some kid's father (and your ex-team): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7233246#msg7233246

how's the campaign going ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7232907#msg7232907

certainly a man of his promises ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7157906#msg7157906

A real, trustworthy man. Making money by breaking several laws. You are a criminal, reading you made over $400k to BTC yet. Did you even pay taxes on that money, Bob ? Well i don't know, but i'm sure the federal fiscal administration of Canada would love to check if you paid the right amount on your whole income.

All readers, BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER: Bobsurplus

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:24:09 PM

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?

Says bobsurplus, the man who went rogue on DCM and stole 21 BTC, after he got fired there for being incompetent because all he did was spread FUD at rival coins in order to get more investors to DCM. Because clearly he couldn't promote his silly coin in a legit way.

This bobsurplus guy was in DCM team and killed small coins like HMY with his FUD because he wanted to kill competition before this coin even had a chance to get started and start growing. If this man was in WW2 he would kill children instead of soldiers before they grow up to be men. With chemical poison instead of face-to-face combat. That's the kind of 'man', and it's his so-called 'friends' who are right now spreading FUD in here.

After he got fired from DCM, he killed his newly started coin with his 21 BTC investments he got from the IPO after like 2 days (which he refused to give back btw) by spreading FUD and mess with the market of DCM this time. He was part of a team, and 5 minutes after he got out he spread the forum with personal things, even family-related matter of his team companions. And kept saying how proud he was stealing their 21 btc and he would immediately make trips around the world with it (still in Canada bobsurplus?)

Now he's investing in CLOAK and clearly is trying to outdo CRYPT as he sees it as a rival. Probably because he's about to make his second pump & dump on the CLOAK market like 2 days ago and want more people to have BTC available who can fill his pockets. He does this as soon as he's unable to promote his coin in a legit way, mainly because he realizes it's faster and gives short-term fluxes in the market, perfect for pump & dumps.

I hope people realize the type of criminal he is, what he does and why he does this. Look at his posts via his profile and see for yourself. Either he's trying to lure people to other coins, or he's trying to drop the price in order to get some low CRYPT himself. It's what he does. He'd even spend money to kill a coin. The amount of time he spends on spreading FUD in here is not to help investors or to warn them, check his history this is NOT something this egocentric scammer would ever do. So be wise enough not to fall for his and his companions little tactics. He always strikes at a vulnerable point (like right now for CRYPT) and makes the simple job of recovery impossible by throwing some salt in an open wound. There's one thing he's good at and it's this.

Spread the word and make people aware that bobsurplus is a fudder, scammer, and manipulative thief

PS: I'm in no way related with crypt (it's even my first post here) but this guy has to be stopped in the entire crypto world, he's a pest. To the team here i'd like to point out that what this man does is illegal on so many levels: stalking, market manipulating, stealing... and his deeds wouldn't be taken lightly. I'm willing to help taking legal steps with my own lawyer and join yours if you guys are interested. Pm me and we'll find an easier way to get in contact.

readers please take a moment and read above.

Wow, some good points out there. Its late so I wont put to much credence to the post but I'll tell you this. I personally brought in over 75% of the DCM IPO funds raised. I was brought onto the team due to having deep pockets and friends who also have the same deep pockets. You dont need to believe me nor do I care if you do but I always make people money. Its not my fault that the money made may be off others backs. I did what my job was for DCM and it did it better then even I had expected. Those who call me a scammer are free to do so, and they would be correct in that statement. I have done some stuff I'm not so proud of that would be in the "scamming section" but that's life. Some people lose money while others make some. Its not my fault if you're a fool and fall for it. In the meantime I have not scammed in years and the 22.2 btc I got from the IPO was my cut to use at my discretion. It's that simple.

You literally said, you would slow-dump the DCM market for a long time so it could never recover again. You even dumped as soon as you left. And filled the thread (and many many other rival threads) with FUD. You made people who invested in the coin unable to recover, punishing them for the frustrations you had towards the devs - these investors were victim of your actions and did nothing wrong. You always make people money ? I see. How many people did you help by selliig your CLOAK @ 80.000 sat by the way ?

75% of the IPO you say ? So you were blatantly lying to your investors here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7184159#msg7184159
It was split 6 way, I have 1/6th which will be used to further this coin. I am also not off the team. Dont believe the lies and deceit.
(the quote option is gone in that thread, so i pasted some text and added link in case it gets deleted)

Maybe the quote below shows some of your great deeds that 'always make people money' ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7184242#msg7184242
TBH, to any investor who bought into the IPO and has not sold, well I feel sorry for them. Greed is bad and only costs you. The coin has seen 4x in the first day.

People should know to take profit off the table.

I see some people here have done this, others were greedy!
--> that's helpful for the investors saying this AFTER the pump & dump for sure. Since you held 75% i assume you took off with the most money ? That's nice and totally not illegal !

You will only use your your IPO for DCM you say here ? And (everybody) got in the team for free ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7158903#msg7158903
Realx there, NOBODY ATTACKED anyone's kid or family. I merely stated (in a private PM) that he was only on the team due to him needing money to feed his kids. Hes was offered 25% of the ipo to join the team. Just to put things in perspective, I would have joined the DCM team for free, as a matter of fact I did. We all did. I dont see why IPO money being raised from investors will be used to feed a grown man and his child, but hey.. Its a free market.

I would also like to add that I am holding the full IPO amount I have received (-.0.7BTC for operating costs)  and will only use it to further DCM.

Please refrain from spreading FUD about personal attacks on peoples family.
Strange I remember you said you didn't want to give back the money because it was what they paid you to do your job on the team.

Some other links showing the great man you are:

spreading personal stuff about some kid's father (and your ex-team): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7233246#msg7233246

how's the campaign going ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7232907#msg7232907

certainly a man of his promises ! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7157906#msg7157906

A real, trustworthy man. Making money by breaking several laws. You are a criminal, reading you made over $400k to BTC yet. Did you even pay taxes on that money, Bob ? Well i don't know, but i'm sure the federal fiscal administration of Canada would love to check if you paid the right amount on your whole income.

All readers, BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER: Bobsurplus

Nice post Wasda!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:59:24 PM

Hey Bob, since you have a 7 figure bank account, would you send me some money?  I mean US Dollars when I say "money".  I have a wedding coming up in a few months and an extra $10,000 would really help out a lot to get things finished and settled afterwards.  PM me for contact info.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:00:21 PM

I'm not fanatic or idiotical fanboy, just giving advices to sceptical people - buy or you will cry a lot in 1 week.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:02:20 PM

Cryptcoin to the moon
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:03:28 PM

Cryptcoin to the moon
Hell yeah!  Cool

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:11:02 PM

I'm not fanatic or idiotical fanboy, just giving advices to sceptical people - buy or you will cry a lot in 1 week.

What will happen in 1 week?
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:18:41 PM

What will happen in 1 week?
i think we will see an uptrend to maybe 90k again then falling back and with anon release (3 weeks+ OMO) we will see 200k again
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: