Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 03:05:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 506663 times)
Darkmagus

Activity: 73

Yolo!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:15:59 AM

So i take it anon coming out tomorrow then? Wheres the news?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
techaddict1990

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:19:24 AM

Monday is the last day for mindfox self imposed deadline or schedule which ever it was. Still no word on it will be out but I can imagine there will be a news release sometime today.
knightlife999

Activity: 837

Whale Watchers leader

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:20:02 AM

Mindfox estimated that it would be done by the end of June. He also said that he won't release it if it's not ready. He mentioned this week as when he thinks the wallet will be ready. No one said tomorrow. I prefer that the wallet is working properly before we get it. Imagine the FUD we would get if the wallet doesn't work properly?  

Join My Trading Group & Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: Whale Watchers  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3299
techaddict1990

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:31:15 AM

Mindfox estimated that it would be done by the end of June. He also said that he won't release it if it's not ready. He mentioned this week as when he thinks the wallet will be ready. No one said tomorrow. I prefer that the wallet is working properly before we get it. Imagine the FUD we would get if the wallet doesn't work properly?  
I agree 100%. End of june doesnt mean july 1st or 2nd or whatever. Im not saying it will be done today im just saying that was his intended deadline. Should atleast be an announcement on the new eta if its not done. No on but fudders wants them to release buggy semifunctional code.
zkaraca

Activity: 84

BTC

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:41:11 AM

There is no strict deadline. Mindfox is working hard and will release whenever he feels comfortable with his work. He said his intentions were end of june but it might be this week, it might be next month. Just relax and don't worry Wink
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:44:15 AM

There is no strict deadline. Mindfox is working hard and will release whenever he feels comfortable with his work. He said his intentions were end of june but it might be this week, it might be next month. Just relax and don't worry Wink
Sure, but the update about the progress of his work should be presented.

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
knightlife999

Whale Watchers leader

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:04:16 AM

Mindfox and the other devs are on irc every day and they are always happy to answer questions. Feel free to go to page 1 of this thread and click the irc link. Sign in. They are most active during the daytime. 

Join My Trading Group & Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: Whale Watchers  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3299
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:38:45 AM

Mindfox and the other devs are on irc every day and they are always happy to answer questions. Feel free to go to page 1 of this thread and click the irc link. Sign in. They are most active during the daytime. 

Is there any site where these IRC chats are archived and can be publicly accessed?

Why the devs don't post updates in "usual" way (in this thread)?

techaddict1990

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:43:37 AM

They do. You can just happen to chat with them on the irc channel. They dont say much important. Theyd post that kind if thing
pbremen01

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:06:55 PM

Funny how people judge this coin so hard, and yet the devs are still here working on development, even though prices have dropped. I'm new to all these coins but from what I understand if a coin truely is shit
it will plummet and devs will ditch it, also no one will continue buying it in decent amounts anyway. This does not appear to be the case with crypt quite obviously.

Why do you think that devs are still working on the development?

And if they actually do - do you think that they work on important features (anonymity) rather than on features of lesser or almost no importance (Commander)?

Perl++

Activity: 28

Cryptcoin FTW

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:08:47 PM

http://www.learnenglish.de/ImproveEnglish/improvereadingpage.html

Careful moderator "BadBear" is a pedophile
knightlife999

Whale Watchers leader

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:22:06 PM

Funny how people judge this coin so hard, and yet the devs are still here working on development, even though prices have dropped. I'm new to all these coins but from what I understand if a coin truely is shit
it will plummet and devs will ditch it, also no one will continue buying it in decent amounts anyway. This does not appear to be the case with crypt quite obviously.

And if they actually do - do you think that they work on important features (anonymity) rather than on features of lesser or almost no importance (Commander)?

You know that Mindfox is working on the anonymous functions and the other devs are working on the commander.

WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:43:19 PM

You know that Mindfox is working on the anonymous functions and the other devs are working on the commander.

+1 separation of responsibilities
pbremen01

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

I know that they're supposed to work on these features. But besides the claims of the devs I can't find any kind of "proof". Mentaldepth claims that it should be quite obvious that "people continue buying in decent amounts". But I doubt that this is true (only about 40 BTC 24hr volume on mintpal with price falling or going sideways?).

So I was asking how he knows that they're still actually working on these features.

AltCoinGuy

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:13:29 PM

I know that they're supposed to work on these features. But besides the claims of the devs I can't find any kind of "proof". Mentaldepth claims that it should be quite obvious that "people continue buying in decent amounts". But I doubt that this is true (only about 40 BTC 24hr volume on mintpal with price falling or going sideways?).

So I was asking how he knows that they're still actually working on these features.

Mindfox has said that he's working on it, commander wallet was recently released, showing work is being done, what reason do you have to not believe Mindfox ? (a well known dev) and what proof are you looking for ? It doesn't seem you even own CRYPTCOIN , so why do you post here ? 
pbremen01

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:00:10 PM

Mindfox has said that he's working on it, commander wallet was recently released, showing work is being done, what reason do you have to not believe Mindfox ? (a well known dev) and what proof are you looking for ? It doesn't seem you even own CRYPTCOIN , so why do you post here ? 

Commander web wallet - especially released demo - looks like some kind of simple "wrapper" around wallet RPC API. The devs probably didn't put a lot of effort in it. Experienced dev could probably "develop" such demo in two or three days. So this demo might be "developed" just for the purpose of posting some updates.

Owning cryptcoins and speculating on its price are not the only reasons why people are interested in cryptcoins. There are many other reasons (curiosity, actually using it, building businesses that need anonymity etc.)

Why do you assume that "well known" automatically implies "has actual interest in developing working truly anonymous solution"? Many people around cryptcoin are "well-known", but they don't seem to have any kind of genuine interest in anonymity (they're only interested in pump&dumps, for example).

Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:30:24 PM

and again...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
knightlife999

Whale Watchers leader

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:44:00 PM

Commander web wallet - especially released demo - looks like some kind of simple "wrapper" around wallet RPC API. The devs probably didn't put a lot of effort in it. Experienced dev could probably "develop" such demo in two or three days. So this demo might be "developed" just for the purpose of posting some updates.

Owning cryptcoins and speculating on its price are not the only reasons why people are interested in cryptcoins. There are many other reasons (curiosity, actually using it, building businesses that need anonymity etc.)

Why do you assume that "well known" automatically implies "has actual interest in developing working truly anonymous solution"? Many people around cryptcoin are "well-known", but they don't seem to have any kind of genuine interest in anonymity (they're only interested in pump&dumps, for example).

We know he is working on it because he talks with everyone daily on irc and gives updates. In addition, he always finishes his projects. He has a history of always finishing his projects. Simple as that. He doesn't need to send you copies of what he is doing to prove he is working on it. Devs don't send out copies to random people to peruse and evaluate. He is still working on it. Be patient and you'll like what they release.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:56:00 PM

We know he is working on it because he talks with everyone daily on irc and gives updates. In addition, he always finishes his projects. He has a history of always finishing his projects. Simple as that. He doesn't need to send you copies of what he is doing to prove he is working on it. Devs don't send out copies to random people to peruse and evaluate. He is still working on it. Be patient and you'll like what they release.

Are there any (public) archives of cryptcoin channel on IRC?

Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:59:38 PM

Are there any (public) archives of cryptcoin channel on IRC?

Yes, try searching on here: http://www.google.com

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.