Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512536 times)
AltCoinGuy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:40:03 PM

Who is this pr0m3theus2013 guy? Is he part of koolio's group (or moosa's group)? Is this the guy who tried to (unsuccessfully) bribe btc-e admins? Is this the guy who is paying for the development of this coin?

He doesn't have many previous posts in this thread. His first post on bitcointalk (december 2013)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384887.msg4141175#msg4141175

was about mining.

He also claims some things that are clearly not true ("Currently there isn't a single coin that has over 1k." - LTC/BTC pair on btc-e has more than 4k volume, but LTC has also USD pair and is traded on exchanges with much larger volumes).

Koolio has started actively supporting litecoin:
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484749462578159618
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484751445896740864
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484747491024601088
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484746037043937280

pr0m3theus2013 is also mentioning "Anonymous addresses". Similar concepts in other coins (stealth addresses) seem to not provide any kind of additional privacy over bitcoin. Does this guy know what he is talking about or is he just throwing some random buzzwords in his post?

His posts didn't have any effect on the price. It seems that the community is not taking this guy seriously.

Any opinions?

You are asking who Prom is? Who are you pbremen01? Paul Bremen, Patrick Bremen, Peter Bremen, Phil Bremen? You ask why anyone should listen to Prometheus? Why should anyone listen to you?

I know who is prom from btc-e trollbox. But he complained that people had created many fake accounts. And this may be one of these fake accounts.

I think that no one should believe random anonymous guys on the internet (this - among others - also includes me, of course). People need to check facts for themselves. And then make their own judgements.

Prom said CRYPTCOIN will go up again...  I guess when it does, you will believe him next time he says a coin is going up..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:11:22 PM

Questions to the community members:

Who is willing to donate bitcoins to MindFox to publish some kind of updated whitepaper?

Who is willing to donate bitcoins to MindFox to develop anonymity feature?

Who is willing to donate bitcoins to other devs to develop some other (less important) features (Commander)?

Who is willing to stop fudding and leave this thread instead of trying to lower price so their buy orders get filled? Why else are you here to fud? Because you don't like pump and dumps? You must not like bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency then. If you want to protect people from pump and dumps, go start an occupy wall street protest and show the world how naive you are about capitalism and the free market.

I think that you're not perceiving my posts correctly. You perceive them them as "anti-cryptcoin". But they are actually "pro-cryptcoin". Cryptcoin has extremely "secret" and non-transparent development. My opinion is that development (especially of anonymous features) needs to be open and transparent. This is the goal of my posts and I think that this can be very positive for cryptcoin.

Quite large number of widely used security solutions (PGP, tor, OpenSSL etc.) are developed in very open and transparent way.

I have no problem with pumps & dumps. It is not my job to protect people from pump & dumps.

But I have problems when people start abusing "anonymity features" (for example, claiming that something is anonymous but in reality it is not). This may have consequences that are far worse than people losing majority of their money in "bad investments".

Do you understand the concept of flogging a dead horse? Your straw man arguments are running a bit thin.

• Devs have stated that they would like to keep their concept for "hard to trace" features private until it has been implemented. This is to prevent the idea from being stolen by some random crypto punk (every time I hear your argument for transparency in development this is what comes to mind)
  • Comparing development of PGP or OpenSSL to a cryptocurrency? GTFO
  • Mindfox never has and never will speak of "true anonymity" through the current implementation of the Bitcoin protocol.

I don't always throw all my eggs in one basket, but when I do, it's because Mindfox promises to deliver his best shot at creating an "anonymous" coin. Hell he's so honest he won't even call it that himself because he know's it's not possible.

PB dumbass go spread FUD about coins that outright lie about being anonymous. If you're so concerned with fighting a war against "bad investments" or dishonest development of said feature. This is the first coin that actually had the balls to come out and say that true anonymity is impossible and the best we can hope for is "very hard to trace". If your gripe is with a coin showing no transparency in their development of something they claim to be anonymous, it surely must lie with coins other than Crypt, as Mindfox has never claimed anonymity. Although I seriously doubt that's where your true issue with Crypt lies. Don't bother responding to this either, as you're now on my blocked list.

knightlife999: Keep up the great work poking holes in these ludicrous claims, I had to throw my 2 crypt in Cheesy

Thanks NRD! Much appreciated.  Smiley

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
vidarh

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:56:29 PM

Um... what is your guess on how many coins I have at that address? No Guess? That is not the total coins. You must be stumped? It is truly ANON! I even sent a Donation from that Wallet without it showing on the wallet! It shows as an Address Generated by Cryptsy associated with my Address on Cryptsy. Total ANON! And it works too since you think pointing to the BlockChain told me how many coins I have at that address. Thanks for playing along and proving my point. It really works don't be stumped or think I am playing with you. Trust me it is for real total ANON!

*You* don't have *any* coins at that address. The address, assuming your description is correct, is not yours but Cryptsy's. This entirely defeats a significant purpose of anon coins: To make your balance and transactions hard or impossible to determine.

Obscuring your balance and transactions from casual observers is easy, as you've "discovered": Just use a service that sufficiently mixes funds and moves them into addresses that act as pools. Like any exchange.

The problem is that if you use just a small number of such services from a small pool of such services, while you have protected yourself against casual, unprivileged adversaries, you may be *more* vulnerable to certain classes of adversaries, such as organized crime (Cryptsy will be a much more attractive target than CryptoNick; the payoff of hacking Cryptsy would be far greater) or governments (whether via a subpoena, or surveillance), or simply insiders at these services. You also face the problem of substantial trust problems related to these services.

It should be quite clear that for a lot of people who support crypto-coins, anonymity just against unprivileged observers is not seen as sufficient. "Real anonymity" against privileged actors is essential to be attractive. Whether it is to avoid tax authorities, or buy drugs, or being able to support controversial political organizations (whether good or bad causes) that may be illegal in some countries, or just for the principle of freedom from intervention.

Not least because those who wants anonymity protections against casual observers, as you've demonstrated, already have plenty of solutions in terms of the exchanges and other services.

If this wasn't the case, the "solution" would simply be a small-ish network of mixers with retained ledgers and an app that would distribute your balance, and use an API to request addresses for "blind" deposits to your accounts, and nobody would bother spending lots of time trying to come up with better anonymity.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:50:31 AM

Um... what is your guess on how many coins I have at that address? No Guess? That is not the total coins. You must be stumped? It is truly ANON! I even sent a Donation from that Wallet without it showing on the wallet! It shows as an Address Generated by Cryptsy associated with my Address on Cryptsy. Total ANON! And it works too since you think pointing to the BlockChain told me how many coins I have at that address. Thanks for playing along and proving my point. It really works don't be stumped or think I am playing with you. Trust me it is for real total ANON!

*You* don't have *any* coins at that address. The address, assuming your description is correct, is not yours but Cryptsy's. This entirely defeats a significant purpose of anon coins: To make your balance and transactions hard or impossible to determine.

Obscuring your balance and transactions from casual observers is easy, as you've "discovered": Just use a service that sufficiently mixes funds and moves them into addresses that act as pools. Like any exchange.

The problem is that if you use just a small number of such services from a small pool of such services, while you have protected yourself against casual, unprivileged adversaries, you may be *more* vulnerable to certain classes of adversaries, such as organized crime (Cryptsy will be a much more attractive target than CryptoNick; the payoff of hacking Cryptsy would be far greater) or governments (whether via a subpoena, or surveillance), or simply insiders at these services. You also face the problem of substantial trust problems related to these services.

It should be quite clear that for a lot of people who support crypto-coins, anonymity just against unprivileged observers is not seen as sufficient. "Real anonymity" against privileged actors is essential to be attractive. Whether it is to avoid tax authorities, or buy drugs, or being able to support controversial political organizations (whether good or bad causes) that may be illegal in some countries, or just for the principle of freedom from intervention.

Not least because those who wants anonymity protections against casual observers, as you've demonstrated, already have plenty of solutions in terms of the exchanges and other services.

If this wasn't the case, the "solution" would simply be a small-ish network of mixers with retained ledgers and an app that would distribute your balance, and use an API to request addresses for "blind" deposits to your accounts, and nobody would bother spending lots of time trying to come up with better anonymity.

Very good points! I agree with you here. I do have coins at that address owned by Cryptsy and yes this would seem the case. My point was to create something outside of Cryptsy that I would hope CryptCoin is working on. I was just showing how it transpires currently and I think this would be the best way to Anonymize. You wouldn't need a mixer just an internal ledger that bases its address creation from your main wallet. So that only the send or receive addresses would link to you and relate itself to the BlockChain to create the sum of your wallet. The Sender and Receiver would be the only ones able to access their transaction info.

If some entity really wants to defeat a coin wouldn't they just block the IP's on the ISP? Authorities could shut off access.

My main question about the Sabotage would be why Attious didn't divulge the secret to what CryptCoin was working on and the exact details. If that person really wanted to ruin the coin this would be one of their options. Which didn't happen.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:41:01 AM

Holly shnikes!! <30K sat.

<12 BTC daily volume.

This coin really is dying. I guess people are starting to wake up.
verbalxbadways

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:02:13 AM

Holly shnikes!! <30K sat.

<12 BTC daily volume.

This coin really is dying. I guess people are starting to wake up.

Sunday

15 volume  just on mp

been 30k for almost a week
vidarh

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:42:40 AM

Very good points! I agree with you here. I do have coins at that address owned by Cryptsy and yes this would seem the case. My point was to create something outside of Cryptsy that I would hope CryptCoin is working on. I was just showing how it transpires currently and I think this would be the best way to Anonymize. You wouldn't need a mixer just an internal ledger that bases its address creation from your main wallet. So that only the send or receive addresses would link to you and relate itself to the BlockChain to create the sum of your wallet. The Sender and Receiver would be the only ones able to access their transaction info.

If some entity really wants to defeat a coin wouldn't they just block the IP's on the ISP? Authorities could shut off access.

Block which IP's? It's peer to peer. They'd have to block way too many IPs to get anywhere, with massive collateral damage.

I don't agree that an internal ledger is a viable way to anonymise for the reasons I gave: They are too easy to compromise. Too big targets. Especially if you're a government and can serve subpoenas.  Many, independent nodes is better, but then too you have the problem that the nodes needs to be trustworthy, even though a compromised or unreliable node would cause less damage.

Ultimately I don't think true 100% anonymity will be feasible. *Maybe* theoretically possible, but not even that is certain, but the constraints necessary to e.g. avoid weaknesses down to network analysis and timing attacks are so severe that I doubt any coin will manage to get there. At least not the first 10 tries. The question we're left with is how much anonymity is enough for it to be worthwhile over just trusting a suitable exchange.

GamingUnleashed

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:39:34 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 06:48:23 AM by GamingUnleashed

My emails being Picked Up as JUNK MAIL Huh

Rate Topic

Display Mode

Topic Options

AuthorMessage

MasterCATZ

Posted 05-04-2007 01:54:22   Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members

Posts: 218, Visits: 495When Spamming out my Monthly Newsletter

they are getting Picked up as junk mail in every ones Mail box's regardless what type of adress they have

( I only picked this up because my very own email box picked it up as junk mail )

is their any way around this ( ie delayed sending ?? )

X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Gaming Unleashed <gamingunleashed@retracted
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt1dqH1iwq/pZuLzUCZGPchV+uBEpirLXa4CakuZ1PcJjp09OZO3M/Sc
Received: from ipmail03.adl2.retracred ([203.**.***.135]) by bay0-mc3-f11retractefwith Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
  Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:17:48 -0700
Message-Id: <5rqvqp$24aar0@RETRACTED
X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="4.14,367,1170595800";
   d="scan'208";a="71641952"
Received: from ppp204-27.lns1.bne1.retracted (HELO GU-CAFESOFTWARE) ([121.**.***.27])
  by ipmail03.adl2.retracted with ESMTP; 04 Apr 2007 10:47:45 +0930
mime-version: 1.0
to: MasterCATZ@retracted
date: 4 Apr 2007 11:18:17 +1000
subject: EASTER 48 Hr LAN PARTY THIS FRIDAY BEDS AND NEW CHAIRS
content-type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: base64
Return-Path: gamingunleashed@retracted
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Apr 2007 01:17:48.0413 (UTC) FILETIME=[0EB20AD0:01C77657]

Their does not seem to be anything showing here that would make RETRACTED think its spam

soo therefor mastercatz is gamingUnleashed who is a team member pretending to be someone else.

who new

your welcome for the retractions

Well thanks for the retractions, but I do not seem to see whats the whole point of this ?

also for those that want the full un retracted version
http://www.forum.smartlaunch.net/Topic12966-9-1.aspx?Highlight=gamingunleashed
( as if i care about emails I have over 12k unread emails in my hotmail box ATM !!! )
http://i60.tinypic.com/71ii6p.png

Yes GamingUnleashed is my Bussiness account and MasterCATZ is my gaming name ? / whats the problem ??

Gamingunleashed is also the name I use on troll box's BTC-e / poloinex / cryptsy and the name the team know's me as.

ok I am now a little more un-anonymous now and if you were one of the few people to download the mtgox DOX torrent you will now have my photo ID / car registration / Power Bill / and home adress !!  
Hell if you know my Country and look up the Company Name you will very quickly find me
( actually I only just thought of this *facepalm* shoulda stuck to my other alias shit happens )

I also have a shait load of BTC untouched in coldstorage from mining in the early days ... had to give the gaming rigs something to do when they sat their !!!

and if you notice I only became active in BTC since BTC hit 1k USD , as I was resently in an car accident and confinded to bed for a few weeks during this time I  stumbled across bitcoin value = gold .. and went hey I used to mine that a few years back  ...
and here is the real kicker , MT GOX NEVER acepted my registration so I NEVER LOST MY BTC !!! as BTC-e took me in

infact if I opened up my coldstorage CRYPT could be .1 right now if I wanted too and the team knows this !!  

Their I self DOX'd my self .. please don't egg my chopper ..

PPS. still waiting on MF
knightlife999

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:26:20 AM

Thanks GU. You're a class act. We are going places with this coin!

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
asemov

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:33:41 AM

CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
verbalxbadways

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:41:10 AM

My emails being Picked Up as JUNK MAIL Huh

Rate Topic

Display Mode

Topic Options

AuthorMessage

MasterCATZ

Posted 05-04-2007 01:54:22   Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members

Posts: 218, Visits: 495When Spamming out my Monthly Newsletter

they are getting Picked up as junk mail in every ones Mail box's regardless what type of adress they have

( I only picked this up because my very own email box picked it up as junk mail )

is their any way around this ( ie delayed sending ?? )

X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Gaming Unleashed <gamingunleashed@retracted
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt1dqH1iwq/pZuLzUCZGPchV+uBEpirLXa4CakuZ1PcJjp09OZO3M/Sc
Received: from ipmail03.adl2.retracred ([203.**.***.135]) by bay0-mc3-f11retractefwith Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
  Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:17:48 -0700
Message-Id: <5rqvqp$24aar0@RETRACTED
X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="4.14,367,1170595800";
   d="scan'208";a="71641952"
Received: from ppp204-27.lns1.bne1.retracted (HELO GU-CAFESOFTWARE) ([121.**.***.27])
  by ipmail03.adl2.retracted with ESMTP; 04 Apr 2007 10:47:45 +0930
mime-version: 1.0
to: MasterCATZ@retracted
date: 4 Apr 2007 11:18:17 +1000
subject: EASTER 48 Hr LAN PARTY THIS FRIDAY BEDS AND NEW CHAIRS
content-type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: base64
Return-Path: gamingunleashed@retracted
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Apr 2007 01:17:48.0413 (UTC) FILETIME=[0EB20AD0:01C77657]

Their does not seem to be anything showing here that would make RETRACTED think its spam

soo therefor mastercatz is gamingUnleashed who is a team member pretending to be someone else.

who new

your welcome for the retractions

Well thanks for the retractions, but I do not seem to see whats the whole point of this ?

also for those that want the full un retracted version
http://www.forum.smartlaunch.net/Topic12966-9-1.aspx?Highlight=gamingunleashed
( as if i care about emails I have over 12k unread emails in my hotmail box ATM !!! )
http://i60.tinypic.com/71ii6p.png

Yes GamingUnleashed is my Bussiness account and MasterCATZ is my gaming name ? / whats the problem ??

Gamingunleashed is also the name I use on troll box's BTC-e / poloinex / cryptsy and the name the team know's me as.

ok I am now a little more un-anonymous now and if you were one of the few people to download the mtgox DOX torrent you will now have my photo ID / car registration / Power Bill / and home adress !!  
Hell if you know my Country and look up the Company Name you will very quickly find me
( actually I only just thought of this *facepalm* shoulda stuck to my other alias shit happens )

I also have a shait load of BTC untouched in coldstorage from mining in the early days ... had to give the gaming rigs something to do when they sat their !!!

and if you notice I only became active in BTC since BTC hit 1k USD , as I was resently in an car accident and confinded to bed for a few weeks during this time I  stumbled across bitcoin value = gold .. and went hey I used to mine that a few years back  ...
and here is the real kicker , MT GOX NEVER acepted my registration so I NEVER LOST MY BTC !!! as BTC-e took me in

infact if I opened up my coldstorage CRYPT could be .1 right now if I wanted too and the team knows this !!  

Their I self DOX'd my self .. please don't egg my chopper ..

PPS. still waiting on MF

great I'm glad to hear you said it was you and also I'm sorry about your car accident I just wish ddev's would say who they were you post as mc as if you dosent have anything to do with the coin and I'm glad to hear your have so much btc in cs not counterstrike
I just wish dev's would post iv lost a lot of money and would like some updates
kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:18:37 AM

Song for all Fudders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDYfaR9TdzI

guolong9988

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:24:33 PM

http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/
6GH/s

Welcome friends to join our team![/color]

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:30:45 PM

Any news?!
knightlife999

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:36:41 PM

Any news?!

Coming VERY soon. Hold tight.  Smiley

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:44:25 PM

Block which IP's? It's peer to peer. They'd have to block way too many IPs to get anywhere, with massive collateral damage.

I don't agree that an internal ledger is a viable way to anonymise for the reasons I gave: They are too easy to compromise. Too big targets. Especially if you're a government and can serve subpoenas.  Many, independent nodes is better, but then too you have the problem that the nodes needs to be trustworthy, even though a compromised or unreliable node would cause less damage.

Ultimately I don't think true 100% anonymity will be feasible. *Maybe* theoretically possible, but not even that is certain, but the constraints necessary to e.g. avoid weaknesses down to network analysis and timing attacks are so severe that I doubt any coin will manage to get there. At least not the first 10 tries. The question we're left with is how much anonymity is enough for it to be worthwhile over just trusting a suitable exchange.

Oh I was talking about blockchain nodes being blocked. Isn't there distributed pools or node list to protect against 51% attacks? I see DDoS and unassociated packets happen all the time on certain coins.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:01:21 PM

I've been away from CRYPT for a little. Has there been any bigs news or anything?

What's the status of anon at this point? Is the commander headed for a full release?
Nec66

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:28:54 PM

Wait!(week-two) and you be rewarded. no more comments.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:01:11 PM

I am bringing a new level of speculation to this coin.  With the help of an investor, I am short selling CRYPT coins with a 0-90 day cover time.  The price on the coins will be 500,000 satoshis each.  I can either fill the orders by buying the coins or taking them from my own stock.

The way this works is, you will place an order with me now for X number of coins, at a price of 500,000 satoshis each.  Then that order is paid in full.  It is then agreed that I have up to 90 days to deliver the coins to you.  The risk for me and the gain for you is when the coin price rises, you end up making profit.  If the reverse happens, it is my risk and my loss.  

We can change the duration of the contract time if you want.  15, 30, 45, 60, 75 days, etc.  Depending on the price of CRYPT coins I anticipate being able to cover the deals in a much shorter time frame, but the short sale time frame is the amount of time I have, as a maximum, to deliver within.

PM me with how many coins you want.  Payment in BTC is accepted.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:15:09 PM

I am bringing a new level of speculation to this coin.  With the help of an investor, I am short selling CRYPT coins with a 0-90 day cover time.  The price on the coins will be 500,000 satoshis each.  I can either fill the orders by buying the coins or taking them from my own stock.

The way this works is, you will place an order with me now for X number of coins, at a price of 500,000 satoshis each.  Then that order is paid in full.  It is then agreed that I have up to 90 days to deliver the coins to you.  The risk for me and the gain for you is when the coin price rises, you end up making profit.  If the reverse happens, it is my risk and my loss.  

We can change the duration of the contract time if you want.  15, 30, 45, 60, 75 days, etc.  Depending on the price of CRYPT coins I anticipate being able to cover the deals in a much shorter time frame, but the short sale time frame is the amount of time I have, as a maximum, to deliver within.

PM me with how many coins you want.  Payment in BTC is accepted.

So you're betting Crypt is not gonna arrive till 500,000 satoshis for the next 90 days. Can I know why you're doing this?

Anyway it sounds like you can take my coins and run away.

Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: