Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512540 times)
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:24:25 AM

Keycoin is interesting, only problem is that it still relies on masternodes. AFAIK Crypt's anon feature will remove the need for master nodes which is pretty important indeed. Also, any coin wallet can run through Tor.

not tryina spread fud on key, it seems legit and will no doubt bring good innovations to the crypto world

Brother I actually agree from what Ive researched and asked peps. But the GROUP major fail.  Pr0m especially

Peace
BOLLOS
CRYPTCOIN MOD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:37:16 AM

Keycoin is interesting, only problem is that it still relies on masternodes. AFAIK Crypt's anon feature will remove the need for master nodes which is pretty important indeed. Also, any coin wallet can run through Tor.

not tryina spread fud on key, it seems legit and will no doubt bring good innovations to the crypto world

Brother I actually agree from what Ive researched and asked peps. But the GROUP major fail.  Pr0m especially

Peace
BOLLOS
CRYPTCOIN MOD

Yes Major Fail! But they say they are making a movie now and have us on the edge of our seats! Its an insider trading movie with Drama starring Attious and InAction heros starring the Devs!
The Title of the new Crypt Movie is "The Boy Who Crys Wolf Of Wall Street!"

So the Whales are investors hmmm, these guys really don't know WTF an investor is. Class A stock would mean investor with Power to Delay Announcements, but that would mean they would have to IPO and Pre-Mine. Any Person Just Holding/Investing/Trading Crypt does not get preferential treatment no matter how much they buy. This would be called insider trading, delay announcement for Whale holding 50BTC so they can make a move first. Thanks for clearing this up and I will be sure to dump before dumped on.

knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:27:12 AM

I'm not sure why FUDsters have reappeared on this thread the last few days, but I'm thinking it's because we are about to launch. Mindfox is very close to the release. Just working out the final bug(s).

Get ready for the FUD Army to show up on our thread again. These few look like the forward scouts. They will dredge up the old garbage from last month that was refuted and act like it's new. They will mention "hidden blocks", "premines", and other lies that have been long since proven false.

It appears to me that we are all in the middle of some feud between warring factions. Try to ignore it, and stick with cryptcoin if thats your choice. Everyone has an agenda, everyone. The question is, which agenda benefits you and which will harm you. I think the FUDsters primary agenda in this case is to harm us. Make up your own mind, but use some discernment. Ask yourself what they have to gain by spreading lies. Why all of the orchestrated tactics of manipulation? My general strategy when dealing with psyche warfare is to do the opposite of what they are pushing me towards. If they want you to go outside, you should stay inside. If they want you to buy something, you should sell. If they want you to sell, you should buy or hold.
Don't be fooled, people are manipulating you everyday on these threads, chat rooms, twitter, etc.. I try my best to counter it whenever I can. I hope we can all work together to do this. I think that everyone can be successful if they work together. All of this negative garbage is just that, garbage.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
knightlife999

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:27:41 AM

Bolos: You just appeared here a few days ago. Not sure where you've been the past month and a half, but Mindfox and the others are mainly on irc at night. Mindfox chats on channel during the day in Europe (Greece to be exact). If you try irc around 1am-4am PST you'll have to opportunity to talk with many of us. A lot of people on irc during the day are out of school for the summer.  Smiley

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:32:34 AM

Crypto Comedy at its finest. I'm absolutely fascinated that people are still buying this dead shitcoin clone. It went to 10k and i almost re-re-re-quoted myself, but then i decided that i will wait till 8k to say HI once again to the dumbest people alive. Price went down almost 6 times since my first message. The ones who were swearing and called me a Fud-er can now eat the biggest donkey dick they can find. If they can afford it, of course... LMFAO. I wonder how many were dreaming about big houses and Aston Martins during the peak.

Cannot wait to comment at 500 satoshi. Stupid animals.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:49:36 AM

Why did the chicken cross the road?

He was tired of waiting on CRYPT to rise to get his profits!!!!!
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:28:46 AM

I'm not sure why FUDsters have reappeared on this thread the last few days, but I'm thinking it's because we are about to launch. Mindfox is very close to the release. Just working out the final bug(s).

Get ready for the FUD Army to show up on our thread again. These few look like the forward scouts. They will dredge up the old garbage from last month that was refuted and act like it's new. They will mention "hidden blocks", "premines", and other lies that have been long since proven false.

It appears to me that we are all in the middle of some feud between warring factions. Try to ignore it, and stick with cryptcoin if thats your choice. Everyone has an agenda, everyone. The question is, which agenda benefits you and which will harm you. I think the FUDsters primary agenda in this case is to harm us. Make up your own mind, but use some discernment. Ask yourself what they have to gain by spreading lies. Why all of the orchestrated tactics of manipulation? My general strategy when dealing with psyche warfare is to do the opposite of what they are pushing me towards. If they want you to go outside, you should stay inside. If they want you to buy something, you should sell. If they want you to sell, you should buy or hold.
Don't be fooled, people are manipulating you everyday on these threads, chat rooms, twitter, etc.. I try my best to counter it whenever I can. I hope we can all work together to do this. I think that everyone can be successful if they work together. All of this negative garbage is just that, garbage.

The Chat reveals insider trading. Why would we be accused of FUD? If this is faked chat then it is FUD, but to use this chat to bolster your positions while it reeks of insider trading is ludacris.

You have a very simplistic debate for your battle of wits! Detractors say one thing then do the opposite? Your greed has cause you to overlook the obvious, as explained that Insta-Mine is like Pre-Mine and do you think the Devs did not get in on it? Of course they did and Crypto even states it in the chat and shows their holdings. Then do you think they did not dump on us?

You fall victim to the classic blunder, the most famous of which would be, "Never get involved in a land war in Asia!" But only slightly less well-known is this "Never go in against a Sicilian when Debt is on the line!" I changed the last part to Debt Smiley

So now we all understand that MindFox has a second job probably working at a Starbucks making Frappuccino's and is too busy right now. So the fact that MindFox is what everyone is waiting on becomes painfully obvious that the solution that MindFox is building is not even worth Devs paying MindFox a portion of what they Dumped to finish, but also that MindFox must hold no Crypt or the final product is not even worth him investing his own money in it and going full time. MindFox must not realize the opportunity to capitalize on his work or MindFox must realize that his work is not that great. MindFox also shows this propensity by saying that he doesn't want to get paid until he finishes the work thinking it might not be that great or worth that much.  

This is not FUD it is reality and based on what has been told to us in this thread. If you assume otherwise that is your perception and when someone spends their money they need to look at the details and not just blindly hold coin since someone threw FUD at the coin so that must mean it has huge potential and you should hold it since someone would only attack a good coin. Circular logic.
Big Bollos

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:31:58 AM

Bolos: You just appeared here a few days ago. Not sure where you've been the past month and a half, but Mindfox and the others are mainly on irc at night. Mindfox chats on channel during the day in Europe (Greece to be exact). If you try irc around 1am-4am PST you'll have to opportunity to talk with many of us. A lot of people on irc during the day are out of school for the summer.  Smiley

BINGO we have a winner!!
Ive been here since the beginning brother, just started in crypto 6 months ago learning staying quiet being impartial. Made a nice little nest egg bought 10000 with of mining gear. enjoying my self thought Id invest a little more and really give it a go bought 10 BTC and jumped in, yeah i was prob a bit nieve and I was aware of P&D and scam coin devs ninja launching then leaving I called a couple out that bailed kiwicoin korecoin. This dikhead pr0m comes on crytspy acting like the nice guy, sounded to good to be true guess what it was. Follow the ann not realising all of you fukkers youself included are in on the biggest rort scam fake muthafukers. WHO ARE U?

But all that means nothing to me truth is you guys want main stream money Yes Fiat (oww ahhh )none of this fake shit arse coins mean anything without real $$$. Well guess what im fuking mainstream and we are the majority you poofter/thinkyouRbetter/KIDS?!! think you can fuck real people well roll up mutherfucker I woudnt let someone fukking rip me in the real world and I wont let anyone fuk me in this fake arse world. Hiding behind fake IDs like lil Punks MAN UP Chumps and guess what I ant leaving till I get satifaction.

Peace
BOLLOS
CRYPTCOIN MOD
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:05:07 AM

mindfox is from greece? so you guys should no wondering about his slow work lol  Grin

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:09:50 AM

Guys, look at the OP changes
vidarh

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:46:03 AM

So the Whales are investors hmmm, these guys really don't know WTF an investor is. Class A stock would mean investor with Power to Delay Announcements, but that would mean they would have to IPO and Pre-Mine. Any Person Just Holding/Investing/Trading Crypt does not get preferential treatment no matter how much they buy. This would be called insider trading, delay announcement for Whale holding 50BTC so they can make a move first. Thanks for clearing this up and I will be sure to dump before dumped on.

This is hilarious. You claim they don't know WTF an investor is, and then you make totally ridiculous claims about what a share class implies. First of all, to even talk about share classes, you need an incorporated entity. Incorporation is not necessary for an investment. For an example of investment without allocation of shares, look at e.g. RDD, where investors essentially debt-financed early development with repayment happening in RDD (and so high risk, but also a reasonable chance of getting in at a very low price).

*If* there is a corporation, then the share class means *nothing* without reading the founding documents and/or shareholder agreement (exact documents depends on jurisdiction), which specifies the rights of the respective shareholder classes. But in general a share class would pretty much never (I've *never* seen it in any companies I've been involved it) have something like what you call "Power to Delay Announcements". What *would* give you power like that, is to hold a sufficient portion of shares to control one or more board seats. But again, that presupposes investment in *shares* in a corporation. Many other forms of investments are also possible, such as the aforementioned debt financing used for RDD.
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

optical illusion

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:30:27 AM

This is hilarious. You claim they don't know WTF an investor is, and then you make totally ridiculous claims about what a share class implies. First of all, to even talk about share classes, you need an incorporated entity. Incorporation is not necessary for an investment. For an example of investment without allocation of shares, look at e.g. RDD, where investors essentially debt-financed early development with repayment happening in RDD (and so high risk, but also a reasonable chance of getting in at a very low price).

*If* there is a corporation, then the share class means *nothing* without reading the founding documents and/or shareholder agreement (exact documents depends on jurisdiction), which specifies the rights of the respective shareholder classes. But in general a share class would pretty much never (I've *never* seen it in any companies I've been involved it) have something like what you call "Power to Delay Announcements". What *would* give you power like that, is to hold a sufficient portion of shares to control one or more board seats. But again, that presupposes investment in *shares* in a corporation. Many other forms of investments are also possible, such as the aforementioned debt financing used for RDD.

+1

also delaying an announcement is hardly proof of "insider trading"

namu amida butsu
knightlife999

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:01:13 AM

Follow the ann not realising all of you fukkers youself included are in on the biggest rort scam fake muthafukers. WHO ARE U?

But all that means nothing to me truth is you guys want main stream money Yes Fiat (oww ahhh )none of this fake shit arse coins mean anything without real $$$. Well guess what im fuking mainstream and we are the majority you poofter/thinkyouRbetter/KIDS?!! think you can fuck real people well roll up mutherfucker I woudnt let someone fukking rip me in the real world and I wont let anyone fuk me in this fake arse world. Hiding behind fake IDs like lil Punks MAN UP Chumps and guess what I ant leaving till I get satifaction.

Peace
BOLLOS
CRYPTCOIN MOD

For starters, I don't understand why people like you have to behave so disrespectfully. I wasn't disrespectful to you. Why would you speak to me that way? Too much juvenile behavior on the threads. Why do you think that you're approach will convince anyone to come over to your way of thinking?

I am not with Prom's group. I believe in this coin and I believe that Mindfox has made a great anonymous solution. Because I state that publicly and I report what I find out to the thread, I am a mutha*****? I've been on BTCtalk since 4/2013 and if you have "been here since the beginning", you would know who I am (ex law enforcement) and what I am about. It really doesn't matter either way. Your posts and behavior make it clear whose side you're on and why you are in this thread. I deal with enough foul language and threatening people in the real world. You are placed on Ignore. I advise everyone else to do the same.

Big Bollos

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:02:27 AM

+1

Id be ignoring these Clowns NIck,

if you check out there history they have only commented on this ANN??
I know this coin could of had an interesting Future with the ANON but you both talk big words but are Clearly Pr0m FAN BOYS trying to discredit genuine people who are looking at this coin, you can call it what you want but the proof is in the Pudding and you 2 clowns have it all over your faces losers so the Question to ask is WHO ARE YOU Huh?

Peace
BOLLOS
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:10:42 AM

+1

Id be ignoring these Clowns NIck,

if you check out there history they have only commented on this ANN??
I know this coin could of had an interesting Future with the ANON but you both talk big words but are Clearly Pr0m FAN BOYS trying to discredit genuine people who are looking at this coin, you can call it what you want but the proof is in the Pudding and you 2 clowns have it all over your faces losers so the Question to ask is WHO ARE YOU Huh?

Peace
BOLLOS
BOLLOS, send me the rest of your coins please: EkoQ3Cd9TdTA4gQ54dVJbZtfooEvj1YGNA

Grin
knightlife999

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:17:32 AM

The Chat reveals insider trading. Why would we be accused of FUD? If this is faked chat then it is FUD, but to use this chat to bolster your positions while it reeks of insider trading is ludacris.

You have a very simplistic debate for your battle of wits! Detractors say one thing then do the opposite? Your greed has cause you to overlook the obvious, as explained that Insta-Mine is like Pre-Mine and do you think the Devs did not get in on it? Of course they did and Crypto even states it in the chat and shows their holdings. Then do you think they did not dump on us?

You fall victim to the classic blunder, the most famous of which would be, "Never get involved in a land war in Asia!" But only slightly less well-known is this "Never go in against a Sicilian when Debt is on the line!" I changed the last part to Debt Smiley

So now we all understand that MindFox has a second job probably working at a Starbucks making Frappuccino's and is too busy right now. So the fact that MindFox is what everyone is waiting on becomes painfully obvious that the solution that MindFox is building is not even worth Devs paying MindFox a portion of what they Dumped to finish, but also that MindFox must hold no Crypt or the final product is not even worth him investing his own money in it and going full time. MindFox must not realize the opportunity to capitalize on his work or MindFox must realize that his work is not that great. MindFox also shows this propensity by saying that he doesn't want to get paid until he finishes the work thinking it might not be that great or worth that much.  

This is not FUD it is reality and based on what has been told to us in this thread. If you assume otherwise that is your perception and when someone spends their money they need to look at the details and not just blindly hold coin since someone threw FUD at the coin so that must mean it has huge potential and you should hold it since someone would only attack a good coin. Circular logic.

The problem I have with your message Nick: I never named you in my own post. Why are you offended by my post. All I said was that people are here with their own agendas and that the readers should decide for themselves what is in their best interests. I don't know why that offended you.

Your logic is lacking in so many ways, I have a hard time looking for a place to start. Movie quotes, conspiracies, and flat out incorrect information abound in your posts.

Mindfox works for a company as a coder. He has a very demanding job. He codes for crypto wallets on the side. He has been working a full time job, raising a family, and working on the crypt wallet. What do you want from him? Should he work 24 hours a day and get sick so you can have the rally that you feel you deserve? He got sick over a week ago and had to go to the hospital. He's better now and finishing the wallet. Why do you speak about him with so much disdain? You have no right. He doesn't work for you. I don't know what is wrong with you and the others on the forum. You behave like selfish demanding children. Maybe that is in fact what you guys are...  
Just so you know, I'll go over this again: It's perfectly normal to pay on delivery for contracted work. The way, the employer ensures that he gets a good product before he lays out all of the funds. I don't know why you would think that it would ensure a product lacking in substance. You must not have experience working in the tech industry. Contractors get paid for finished product. Same in construction and other fields. That's basic and I'm sorry I have to instruct you about it.

There was no instamine or premine. It's been checked multiple times and verified that there was no premine or instamine. There was a volume of 4000 BTC on Mintpal alone at the height of the rally. If even 25% took profit and sold at 270k, that would account for the significant drop.

I really don't know why you are here. Do you still hold crypt? If so, why are you attacking so hard? Are you hoping your investment will degrade to $0? Did you sell during the decline? Did you lose money? I'm not sure and I don't feel like arguing with you. I've read all of your posts here and I only see feverish ramblings of an upset person. I'm sorry you're so upset, and I hope you work out your issues and feel better soon.

I'm done listening to your rants. Ignore.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:32:03 AM

The problem I have with your message Nick: I never named you in my own post. Why are you offended by my post. All I said was that people are here with their own agendas and that the readers should decide for themselves what is in their best interests. I don't know why that offended you.

Your logic is lacking in so many ways, I have a hard time looking for a place to start. Movie quotes, conspiracies, and flat out incorrect information abound in your posts.

Mindfox works for a company as a coder. He has a very demanding job. He codes for crypto wallets on the side. He has been working a full time job, raising a family, and working on the crypt wallet. What do you want from him? Should he work 24 hours a day and get sick so you can have the rally that you feel you deserve? He got sick over a week ago and had to go to the hospital. He's better now and finishing the wallet. Why do you speak about him with so much disdain? You have no right. He doesn't work for you. I don't know what is wrong with you and the others on the forum. You behave like selfish demanding children. Maybe that is in fact what you guys are...  
Just so you know, I'll go over this again: It's perfectly normal to pay on delivery for contracted work. The way, the employer ensures that he gets a good product before he lays out all of the funds. I don't know why you would think that it would ensure a product lacking in substance. You must not have experience working in the tech industry. Contractors get paid for finished product. Same in construction and other fields. That's basic and I'm sorry I have to instruct you about it.

There was no instamine or premine. It's been checked multiple times and verified that there was no premine or instamine. There was a volume of 4000 BTC on Mintpal alone at the height of the rally. If even 25% took profit and sold at 270k, that would account for the significant drop.

I really don't know why you are here. Do you still hold crypt? If so, why are you attacking so hard? Are you hoping your investment will degrade to $0? Did you sell during the decline? Did you lose money? I'm not sure and I don't feel like arguing with you. I've read all of your posts here and I only see feverish ramblings of an upset person. I'm sorry you're so upset, and I hope you work out your issues and feel better soon.

I'm done listening to your rants. Ignore.

You either truly believe that this coin is going somewhere soon OR you lost a lot and hope that people won't sell more. I can't figure it out. I think you're probably sincere and I see that you are fighting, as you could call it, for this coin for a long time now. Why? Why put so much time and effort in defending Crypt? I too hold Crypt. I sold yesterday and bought back in. I truly believe that this coin might give us some "new hard to trace" functionality which no other coin has and I believe that this coin could potentially break 0.01 on the long run. But I might be wrong and I am fine with that. Holding and going down with the ship if necessary because it is not worth it to sell at the bottom (even if it goes down a little more). I just don't get bothered by all the FUD here and hold. Relax. We probably haven't seen the real pump yet for this coin if all works out as expected. Yes it takes more time than expected but that is fine too. I'd rather have everything finished and working in a few weeks than a buggy release.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:41:25 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 09:06:52 AM by DeViL303

Wow, your mind works very simply, just do the opposite of what we say yeah, ever hear of reverse psycology, if I tell you to buy are you gonna sell? if pr0m tells you to sell are you gonna buy?

If my primary agenda is to harm crypt investors how can that be true, when if they had followed my advice and sold a month ago then they would be up 90% compared to now, so your logic that im trying to harm people doesn't work out when MATH is used, its strange how you were telling people to hold at 1000% of this price and all they way down.

I bet people wish they had used your "do the opposite" tactic instead of listening to you on the 18th of june!!

Quote from: knightlife999 on the 18th june when price was @ 1000% of what it is now
Hold fast guys

Quote from: knightlife999 on the 18th june when price was @ 1000% of what it is now
How would you feel if you sold now and the price hits 300k tomorrow? Don't give away cheap coins!

We are all saying to buy and hold. Big news is coming. Wonder why our thread got attacked all of a sudden? We took on so much volume and something big is coming. Hold fast crew! You are on the right ship.

Hold fast guys. We will be fine. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are the bigger whales. This coin is going places.

So would you agree that people would have been much better off listening to me 1 month ago and not listening to you ?? would you agree that anyone who listened to you has now lost 90% on crypt??

knightlife999

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:00:08 AM

You either truly believe that this coin is going somewhere soon OR you lost a lot and hope that people won't sell more. I can't figure it out. I think you're probably sincere and I see that you are fighting, as you could call it, for this coin for a long time now. Why? Why put so much time and effort in defending Crypt? I too hold Crypt. I sold yesterday and bought back in. I truly believe that this coin might give us some "new hard to trace" functionality which no other coin has and I believe that this coin could potentially break 0.01 on the long run. But I might be wrong and I am fine with that. Holding and going down with the ship if necessary because it is not worth it to sell at the bottom (even if it goes down a little more). I just don't get bothered by all the FUD here and hold. Relax. We probably haven't seen the real pump yet for this coin if all works out as expected. Yes it takes more time than expected but that is fine too. I'd rather have everything finished and working in a few weeks than a buggy release.

Good points Epi. I agree with your thoughts and your reasons for holding. I have said many many times that I believe in this coin and I think that Mindfox's solution will be fantastic. If I lost hope, what would be the point in slowing down the decline. I am a trader with a long history in the markets. You either hold because you believe something big is coming, or you hold because you hope the market will come back. I hold for the former reason. Simple as that.

The reason I fight: I don't like seeing someone spread lies. I have called out lies on coins I believe in before. I hammered the devs here on the thread last month after the first Attious debacle. I have no problem with people voicing concerns or questions. When people spread information that has been debunked with the hope of influencing new people who aren't aware of the history, I have to say something. When someone spreads wild theories and exaggerations that we have already proven untrue, I have to speak up. They are trying to influence new people who are naive to what goes on in these threads and will panic buy or panic sell. I see a lot of lies and childish behavior on these threads and I try to provide some reliable and professional information to help people make an informed decision. Someone has to be the voice of reason. The immature banter and tantrums I see on these threads is embarrassing. If I came here as a new bitcoin holder I would see the unprofessional behavior and leave. It's really gone down hill over the past 8 months. How can any of it be taken seriously? Have any of you guys looked at the garbage posted in these threads? Would you show it to your parents or teachers or bosses? If you did, do you think it would convince them to get involved in cryptos? I seriously think not.

In regards to my posts on this thread...
I have seen that the dev team doesn't post enough on this thread and I make an effort to chat with them so I can pass along what I am able to find out. I don't like to see people unsure and looking for answers. If I can help, I do the best I can to answer questions and resolve issues. It's what I did when I was a cop and I never change.  

DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:05:31 AM

Good points Epi. I agree with your thoughts and your reasons for holding. I have said many many times that I believe in this coin and I think that Mindfox's solution will be fantastic. If I lost hope, what would be the point in slowing down the decline. I am a trader with a long history in the markets. You either hold because you believe something big is coming, or you hold because you hope the market will come back. I hold for the former reason. Simple as that.

The reason I fight: I don't like seeing someone spread lies. I have called out lies on coins I believe in before. I hammered the devs here on the thread last month after the first Attious debacle. I have no problem with people voicing concerns or questions. When people spread information that has been debunked with the hope of influencing new people who aren't aware of the history, I have to say something. When someone spreads wild theories and exaggerations that we have already proven untrue, I have to speak up. They are trying to influence new people who are naive to what goes on in these threads and will panic buy or panic sell. I see a lot of lies and childish behavior on these threads and I try to provide some reliable and professional information to help people make an informed decision. Someone has to be the voice of reason. The immature banter and tantrums I see on these threads is embarrassing. If I came here as a new bitcoin holder I would see the unprofessional behavior and leave. It's really gone down hill over the past 8 months. How can any of it be taken seriously? Have any of you guys looked at the garbage posted in these threads? Would you show it to your parents or teachers or bosses? If you did, do you think it would convince them to get involved in cryptos? I seriously think not.

In regards to my posts on this thread...
I have seen that the dev team doesn't post enough on this thread and I make an effort to chat with them so I can pass along what I am able to find out. I don't like to see people unsure and looking for answers. If I can help, I do the best I can to answer questions and resolve issues. It's what I did when I was a cop and I never change.  

Quote from: knightlife999 on the 18th june
I personally hold 35K

So tell us oh wise one, did you really hold your 35k coins since the 18th of june and take 90% loss? wow, you are such a good trader!!

Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: