Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512540 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:29:24 AM

KILL BILL list Cheesy Need a Hattori Hanzo now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:55:31 AM

What have the devs done in over 45 days ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.msg7516737#msg7516737

nothing to show for the anon feature currently in development, it is developed in private (for various reasons). yes mindfox is a freelancer, does that affect the end result somehow? who is to say that he wouldn't take on more freelance work on crypt in the future?

like was stated above, commander features on hold until crypt market picks up. if mindfox was paid in crypt the same may have happened to his project as well... so it's good he's on contract imo
i have substantial bags of Glyph and Crypt with a splattering of Keycoin (call me a glutton for punishment) thrown in there, the question I want answered is who is Mindfox's employer pr0m? 

is it possible to manage the coin by the community like Korecoin did when there dev did the runner?
how much will it cost to pay for the commander to be completed?
could we hire somene to be main Dev

This coin still belongs to someone. Just because this person who claimed to be Attious said that there are no devs, doesn't mean it's true. There are multiple people still attached to this coin (devs and investors). I think it's best to wait for MF's anon solution, then consider funding the completion of Commander.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:15:51 AM

nothing to show for the anon feature currently in development, it is developed in private (for various reasons). yes mindfox is a freelancer, does that affect the end result somehow? who is to say that he wouldn't take on more freelance work on crypt in the future?

like was stated above, commander features on hold until crypt market picks up. if mindfox was paid in crypt the same may have happened to his project as well... so it's good he's on contract imo
i have substantial bags of Glyph and Crypt with a splattering of Keycoin (call me a glutton for punishment) thrown in there, the question I want answered is who is Mindfox's employer pr0m? 

is it possible to manage the coin by the community like Korecoin did when there dev did the runner?

This coin still belongs to someone. Just because this person who claimed to be Attious said that there are no devs, doesn't mean it's true. There are multiple people still attached to this coin (devs and investors). I think it's best to wait for MF's anon solution, then consider funding the completion of Commander.

who is the Owner ?? you sound like Pr0m now he is saying the exact thing you are. are u in the pump team too ?

We all hold coin doesnt that make us investors you seem to know alot but say nothing
kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:22:36 AM

Face it guys and gals we have all been F'd in the A Smiley
knightlife999

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:40:31 AM

who is the Owner ?? you sound like Pr0m now he is saying the exact thing you are. are u in the pump team too ?

We all hold coin doesnt that make us investors you seem to know alot but say nothing

You seem to be new here. I don't work for crypt and am not a member of their trading group. Read my past posts to learn more about me. I have been trying to help the community by passing on any info I come across. Just because we hold coins doesn't mean we have a say in what the coin owners can do with their coin. That would be like telling the federal reserve that you want them to change the face of the dollar just because you happen to have a few in your wallet.

We can suggest things and offer to help them with funding, promotion, etc. That would be helpful. Many other coins get that kind of community participation and it makes for a better coin.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
knightlife999

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:49:04 AM

The price has been holding steady since yesterday and barely made a move during last night's FUD storm. Very impressive. Large buy orders appeared and the coin's price is once again being propped up. Mindfox posted on irc today and assured everyone that he is working very hard to complete the project. Apparently, he is security testing the anon wallet and will be done very soon. Some new PR will be coming as well. Considering what has been happening recently, it's looking very good for Crypt.

The forthcoming anon features of this coin are fantastic, which will drive demand through the roof. When it's released, everyone who held will be vindicated.   

Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:57:25 AM

The price has been holding steady since yesterday and barely made a move during last night's FUD storm. Very impressive. Large buy orders appeared and the coin's price is once again being propped up. Mindfox posted on irc today and assured everyone that he is working very hard to complete the project. Apparently, he is security testing the anon wallet and will be done very soon. Some new PR will be coming as well. Considering what has been happening recently, it's looking very good for Crypt.

The forthcoming anon features of this coin are fantastic, which will drive demand through the roof. When it's released, everyone who held will be vindicated.   
Mindfox said that he could not tell us how long it would take for him to finish his work BUT he did say that it wouldn't take a month for sure. He was being careful with any estimation because he did not want to promise a date and then failing to meet the expectations. So yes, things are looking good but it might take another week, two weeks or maybe just a few days. We don't know.
Big Bollos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:19:21 PM

You seem to be new here. I don't work for crypt and am not a member of their trading group. Read my past posts to learn more about me. I have been trying to help the community by passing on any info I come across. Just because we hold coins doesn't mean we have a say in what the coin owners can do with their coin. That would be like telling the federal reserve that you want them to change the face of the dollar just because you happen to have a few in your wallet.

We can suggest things and offer to help them with funding, promotion, etc. That would be helpful. Many other coins get that kind of community participation and it makes for a better coin.

OK Apologies brother just heated today, 3rd coin in a row wrecked by bullshit to do with pr0m 1 i knew and 2 just found out, its noot the pump an Dump thing that gets me "alls fair in love and war"  i been hating on the US regulation thing happening soon but now I cant wait ACCOUNTABILITY, plus we will know who is behind it none of this bullshit fakeness with real money, cant believe ive been scammed by a bunch of punch ass kids for 20 BTC!! but every dog has his day
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:28:26 PM

If mindfox tell us something like some news about project progress, it will be good for community and price movement
Big Bollos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:06:33 PM

I have 100% proof that pr0m is a liar in my BTCe inbox, as I don't use BTCe anymore or hold any funds there, I would be willing to share my log in details with someone trusted on here who can log in to my account and verify that the PMs from pr0m are indeed real, that way people can stop wondering if he really is full of BS when he claims ive invented the content, only problem is that I cant think of anyone trusted enough to be worth doing it.. its not like the mods from BTCe could be trusted to verify anything, they are all involved and would just back pr0m up with more lies if need be..
bro no takers says a lot, Ninja lauches on exchanges, this thing is a bigger rort than a scam coin, I thought BTC guys would be behind it somehow  i have no creditability here , you would be best to just post it either way im fucked, id rather have his personal details to be honest
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:19:19 PM

I have 100% proof that pr0m is a liar in my BTCe inbox, as I don't use BTCe anymore or hold any funds there, I would be willing to share my log in details with someone trusted on here who can log in to my account and verify that the PMs from pr0m are indeed real, that way people can stop wondering if he really is full of BS when he claims ive invented the content, only problem is that I cant think of anyone trusted enough to be worth doing it.. its not like the mods from BTCe could be trusted to verify anything, they are all involved and would just back pr0m up with more lies if need be..

Give it to me. I've done nothing but hype and defend crypt from FUD itt but I also got a lot of coins invested so would be really pissed if I been had. Either way, I'm not out to defend Prom and and I'm obviously not a fudder so if I confirm what you say to be true, then it probably is.
binkshurts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:39:59 PM

Crypt is like free on the exchanges
StormTheFront

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

CryptCoin now trading on CoinCubess.
  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/CRYPT_BTC
Lost in the discussion anyways but......
*SCAM ALERT!* FAKE EXCHANGE " COINCUBESS" [**SCAM ALERT**]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702513.0
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:50:14 PM

Crypt is like free on the exchanges

lol what exchanges are you looking at? We are higher, not by much but still has impact today than we were before the FUD lol. Send me a link to the exchange with free crypt ill be glad to take it off their hands.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
binkshurts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:52:11 PM

bittrex.. mintpal..
it's in the teens.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:19:25 PM

Um we were in the teens before this.... If this was bad wouldn't we be in the single digits after last night and not around the same price as before this mess???

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:16:48 PM

Being in the teens isn't good.  You are saying the same thing about holding in the teens now that we were saying about holding in the 30's two weeks ago!

Mindfox - quit screwing around and finish the damn wallet!  There's no way it should take this damn long!  Announce that the wallet is finished, even if it isn't, so the price spikes and I get my PROFIT!!!!!  DAMMIT!!!!!
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:22:22 PM

Face it guys and gals we have all been F'd in the A Smiley

Same has happened to CINNI, the PnD dev cartel is moving faster through alt coins now then ever before... After speaking to one of the main members who run PnD groups and Hash Farms, they said they are even losing money now on there own PnD coins as the rest of the honest community is starting to wise up now.

There was a lot of suckers before but these suckers have wised up and not falling for coins with high volume out the blocks and "innovation"

The Era of Mintpal is also slowly coming to a end and you can see the effect it's having on prices of coins that have no future.

This is not all badnews as coins like Guldencoin - NLG and others trying to make it into mainstream will start gaining traction with true investors and the market will be consolidated as it matures.

The Era of shit/scam coins is already starting to drop off as the crypto base has been diluted to the point that even these backers are losing time and money.
vidarh

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:23:48 PM

Being in the teens isn't good.  You are saying the same thing about holding in the teens now that we were saying about holding in the 30's two weeks ago!

Mindfox - quit screwing around and finish the damn wallet!  There's no way it should take this damn long!  Announce that the wallet is finished, even if it isn't, so the price spikes and I get my PROFIT!!!!!  DAMMIT!!!!!

Stop whining. Did you pay him to carry out the development? No. He does not owe you anything. And a premature delivery might give a short boost, but this coin has had enough bullshit - I'd take a longer wait for a better result any day.

Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:37:25 PM

Just wait another month and you'll probably profit good from this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: