Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512541 times)
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:37:46 AM

Where is git repository of this CryptCoin Commander?

Or is it also secret feature such as anonymity?

The real question here is?
Don't you think that the one who created it has the prerogative to post the links when he feels suitable and not be dictated by other people?

Also, could you please use your normal account? Using a new account that gives you the safety of posting whatever you want, without hurting (or crediting) your real account is not "fair play", is it?
I am using my main account, why don't you? From what you say, you're not new in the field and most certainly you're not new in bitcointalk.

Also, I have already stated that I will not answer to anyone that remains anonymous (nor any "analysis" made on what "I think it will work like this" scenarios).

Why don't we all use our real accounts? Anyone has the right for his opinion, as long as it is based on facts or even assumptions and it has a signature.
I don't see any signature in any of these posts (or should I say, I see a one or two digits count on posts, most of them being increased by posting in here).

As I said, I do not respond to anonymous/unknown/hidden users. It feels like they are "little voices in my head" and I was told that if I respond to them I would need to be hospitalized for mental illness Smiley

The authors has the right to do anything with his code.

But I still believe that projects like cryptcoin should be open and transparent. Both fiascos ("security analysis" and rogue dev) would have much smaller chances for devastating effects.

If your actual anon feature won't work in the same way as described in whitepaper, then why did the dev team publish this whitepaper? Why the dev team doesn't want to publish updated whitepaper? The perception of many members of community seems to be that you're hiding something. And this is not good for any security related project.

Sorry, this is my only account on bitcointalk. Why do you assume that I have other accounts? Do you think that I am member of dev team of competing coins or something?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:42:11 AM

Hey! Thanks for the reply, I am not trying to create problems for the coin. But, Yes, my point was to show the wallet you keep your mined coins in and the total, then we could check transactions to see volume and if you sold off. Kind of the reason behind CryptCoin in the first place.

If you don't have a wallet, I find it hard to believe is all. Maybe you just didn't think about mining it, too busy with the coding? But if you show me a wallet with funds and then hide the funds with Crypt then there is your proof of concept. You would send your funds from your wallet to mine Smiley and I would look to see if my total was visible. Proof of concept! I thought it would also help serve as a PR move to show that the current Dev's didn't sell off. Of course you could show me any wallet for any amount but this would show that yes Dev's hold coin and won't sell off before proof of concept. But hey if you can't or won't do it then I was only giving an opportunity to show integrity.

Since Surly,
CryptoNick

You may have not understood my role. I was not here since the beginning of the coin. I was assigned a specific task as a freelancer.
You assume that I am a miner. I'm not a miner Smiley

Please understand that the only reason I reply to you is so that noone accuses me of not replying to questions.
But, even if I had a wallet address, why would I show it to you? Is this "show me yours and I'll show you mine?". Did I ask anyone's wallet address in here to prove me they have coins before I reply to them? What are we? Children?

Regarding integrity, I'm pretty sure that you know beforehand that no matter what I say, could be used for or against me. I also could be saying the truth or lying.
It's up to you to believe me or not. I will not sweat a bit to try to convince you. Not because I don't care, but because it would show that I have reasons to convince you and I don't.

I have no personal gain of this coin becoming a success, other than a nice addition to my portfolio. Nothing more, nothing less.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:49:07 AM

Hey! Thanks for the reply, I am not trying to create problems for the coin. But, Yes, my point was to show the wallet you keep your mined coins in and the total, then we could check transactions to see volume and if you sold off. Kind of the reason behind CryptCoin in the first place.

If you don't have a wallet, I find it hard to believe is all. Maybe you just didn't think about mining it, too busy with the coding? But if you show me a wallet with funds and then hide the funds with Crypt then there is your proof of concept. You would send your funds from your wallet to mine Smiley and I would look to see if my total was visible. Proof of concept! I thought it would also help serve as a PR move to show that the current Dev's didn't sell off. Of course you could show me any wallet for any amount but this would show that yes Dev's hold coin and won't sell off before proof of concept. But hey if you can't or won't do it then I was only giving an opportunity to show integrity.

Since Surly,
CryptoNick

You may have not understood my role. I was not here since the beginning of the coin. I was assigned a specific task as a freelancer.
You assume that I am a miner. I'm not a miner Smiley

Please understand that the only reason I reply to you is so that noone accuses me of not replying to questions.
But, even if I had a wallet address, why would I show it to you? Is this "show me yours and I'll show you mine?". Did I ask anyone's wallet address in here to prove me they have coins before I reply to them? What are we? Children?

Regarding integrity, I'm pretty sure that you know beforehand that no matter what I say, could be used for or against me. I also could be saying the truth or lying.
It's up to you to believe me or not. I will not sweat a bit to try to convince you. Not because I don't care, but because it would show that I have reasons to convince you and I don't.

I have no personal gain of this coin becoming a success, other than a nice addition to my portfolio. Nothing more, nothing less.

MindFox, if you're just hired freelancer, then this coin certainly doesn't have people who would take care of PR and relations with community. Why there hasn't been any response to this 'security analysis' reddit FUD posts? It seems that is your role doesn't include answering to such posts. But it also seems that no one from the community really cared to answer. This would be ideal job for "PR" guy or "community relations" guy.

We don't even know who are the real founders of this coin and what are their motives. Was it just developed to be used in their in pump & dump scheme? Or it was developed because they genuinely think that it may provide some working true anonymity.

mindfox

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:57:40 AM

MindFox, if you're just hired freelancer, then this coin certainly doesn't have people who would take care of PR and relations with community. Why there hasn't been any response to this 'security analysis' reddit FUD posts? It seems that is your role doesn't include answering to such posts. But it also seems that no one from the community really cared to answer. This would be ideal job for "PR" guy or "community relations" guy.

We don't even know who are the real founders of this coin and what are their motives. Was it just developed to be used in their in pump & dump scheme? Or it was developed because they genuinely think that it may provide some working true anonymity.

I said it many times and I'll say it once more (although it's strange that you didn't read my replies so many times). I have no reason to respond to anyone who is making any kind of "analysis" in a concept that they "think it will work like this" and at the same time don't provide their usernames. I do not reply to hidden usernames. Since I'm using my real username, I would expect them at least to have the courtesy and do the same.

Regarding your previous question, if I think that you're from a competative coin, I do not think that (or to put it that way: I do not care if you are from a competative coin).
What I care, is that you look like a person with real technical knowledge and by checking your posts, I see that you have a great preference on this thread and only a couple of posts on other coins. That alone, raises some questions, right?
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:59:48 AM

So, the dev team is not even capable of using proper security measures to secure their own accounts. Are you sure that they have enough knowledge about security that they can develop any working "true" anonymity solution?

Honestly, I don't think that you had anything with this rogue dev and nobody can blame you for the actions of this dev. However, the dev team can be blamed for not taking appropriate security measures when this rogue dev thing happened.

RE: The Rouge Dev.
Psychopaths and many other disturbed, corrupt highly
intelligent people have some incredible abilities
to put on a persona till they get what they want.

20/20 hindsight is the easiest game in town.
It IS useful IF you are going to do something actually constructive with it.
Speaking about good management skills, it might be best to PM some Competent Constructive Criticism
Directly to those whom it would do the most good.
Not continually air your and everyone's dirty laundry...
It's called beating a dead horse and does no good as it's been addressed numerous times
of which the team is very well aware...

pbremen01

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:29:11 PM

Regarding your previous question, if I think that you're from a competative coin, I do not think that (or to put it that way: I do not care if you are from a competative coin).
What I care, is that you look like a person with real technical knowledge and by checking your posts, I see that you have a great preference on this thread and only a couple of posts on other coins. That alone, raises some questions, right?

Yes, you're right. I was mainly focused on this thread because (after short evaluation of some other coins ) I don't believe that any other coin can deliver any real working true anonymity. For example, I don't believe in CoinJoin based anonymity because I think that it won't be able to provide enough anonymity even for the casual user. Using exchanges as a mixers? Is this a joke?

Other projects (DRK for example) were bashed by some major CryptCoin supports (moosanyc, probably also koolio). And this coin was heavily marketed as the coin that will deliver "true anonymity" (whatever that means). And so I thought that this project may have a chance of providing at least some "true" anonymity. So I ended up mostly in CryptCoin thread.

mindfox

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:33:30 PM

Yes, you're right. I was mainly focused on this thread because (after short evaluation of some other coins ) I don't believe that any other coin can deliver any real working true anonymity. For example, I don't believe in CoinJoin based anonymity because I think that it won't be able to provide enough anonymity even for the casual user. Using exchanges as a mixers? Is this a joke?

Other projects (DRK for example) were bashed by some major CryptCoin supports (moosanyc, probably also koolio). And this coin was heavily marketed as the coin that will deliver "true anonymity" (whatever that means). And so I thought that this project may have a chance of providing at least some "true" anonymity. So I ended up mostly in CryptCoin thread.

I really wish you could come to the irc. Isn't there any way you can login to freenode and visit #cryptcoin?
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:33:43 PM

So are we still going to see a BETA Commander Wallet today?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
haynkhill

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:47:10 PM

Big day today!  Mindfox, thank you for responding to concerns.  I am looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve. 

/\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              We Have Liftoff.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0

randayh

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:25:27 PM

Potential large investor here. But, I only store my coins offline. Does this coin have a paper wallet?
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:40:41 PM

Potential large investor here. But, I only store my coins offline. Does this coin have a paper wallet?

I personally haven't seen or heard anyone mention of paper wallet for this coin.. but maybe someone else can verify that.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:44:47 PM

well

where is the windows wallet ? ........i see here on the first page download windows wallet name :  CryptCoin-Qt.dmg  how  do i extract this one ?
randayh

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:46:23 PM

cryptos on windows should be a crime. no way in hell am i trusting my money on microfart.
raffern

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:46:34 PM

well

where is the windows wallet ? ........i see here on the first page download windows wallet name :  CryptCoin-Qt.dmg  how  do i extract this one ?

DMG is for Apple OS you need .zip

https://mega.co.nz/#!oAtBWbIB!J9ffEPDISjnnaiQ8rtuee2ZS7wISQca_ncUkfyDtUiw
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:49:39 PM

well

DMG is for Apple OS you need .zip

https://mega.co.nz/#!oAtBWbIB!J9ffEPDISjnnaiQ8rtuee2ZS7wISQca_ncUkfyDtUiw

thanks just found it ;-) my mistake , here is our crypt-coin address :  F4T3eHnugHYBrpRtnT7xEU7LcHMcwjSVZC  / Galgo Support

WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:50:02 PM

Seems to be more Newbie accounts on this thread than others.    Is that due to the nature of this coin category or what?   I highly doubt Crypt holders are new to this forum.

Wasda

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:50:23 PM

cryptos on windows should be a crime. no way in hell am i trusting my money on microfart.

I 100% totally agreed with you on this. offline wallet is best way out of all.. someone with more details will reply to you regarding the paper wallet when they have a chance. thanks

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
GaliX

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:51:15 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 02:07:43 PM by GaliX

you can actually create a pretty save wallet with a linux live usb boot on a clear network without any real danger getting your privat key lost.

after that, create a truecrypt container with a save password and save it on several localtion just in case.

but test this maybe 2 times with small amounts before really doing the hole setup.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
Wasda

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:52:00 PM

Seems to be more Newbie accounts on this thread than others.    Is that due to the nature of this coin category or what?   I highly doubt Crypt holders are new to this forum.

newbies accounts post on here = 99% FUDders hiding behind their real account

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
raffern

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:54:51 PM

newbies accounts post on here = 99% FUDders hiding behind their real account

This is my only account. I do not post fud and you can also follow me on twitter with the same username (Feel free to give me a follow) Smiley
I have had an account on here since July 2013.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: