Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:16:41 PM

Anyways i have orange label of Crypt coin where it says Disabled, i'm sure u know how it looks like.

Stop posting fud and let the adults talk please.
Since when is asking a quiestion = FUD? I got to get out of this thread, to much negative energy, and i'll let the adults (like Newbie accoint with plenty of experience) talk Sad

Its FUD when it is a leading question, where the answer doesn't matter, and the words can be twisted however the originator desires to look negative.
Or where it is just a plain lie pure and simple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:18:28 PM

log out log in.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:23:19 PM

Anyways i have orange label of Crypt coin where it says Disabled, i'm sure u know how it looks like.

Stop posting fud and let the adults talk please.
Since when is asking a quiestion = FUD? I got to get out of this thread, to much negative energy, and i'll let the adults (like Newbie accoint with plenty of experience) talk Sad

Its FUD when it is a leading question, where the answer doesn't matter, and the words can be twisted however the originator desires to look negative.
Or where it is just a plain lie pure and simple.
to bad i don't know how to paste picture Sad, but like i've said, i got to get out of here, it's really to much negative energy

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
tristartek

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:34:56 PM

I wonder when that "rogue" team member is going to dump all that coin he bought cheap during the panic he intentionally caused.

I'm sure he'll hold on to it for a long time, right?

Keep assuming stuff. YOu dont belong in this thread anyway.  Did you get lost on your way to cloak?

tristartek

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:36:03 PM

I really wish you could come to the irc. Isn't there any way you can login to freenode and visit #cryptcoin?

Will try again. The error message that I'm getting is confusing but I think that there may be a problem with banned IPs (I'm using tor to access the internet).

So youre claiming all the security anon stuff is BS yet you cant even get on IRC?  Sums it up right there.

I'm not claiming that all the security anon stuff is BS. Where did you get this? You probably didn't understand my posts. I'm actively looking for a solution that will have any chance of providing "true" anonymity.

And honestly - I won't change my internet access method (tor) just because one server is blocking tor exit nodes.

so it seems that you are actually loooking to copy.. or steal someone elses 'true' anon or ideas so you can make your own coin... if not why are you so eager to ask for dev to show you how it work ? you can't wait until it's done and release and see ? LOL

Where did you get the idea that I'm going to make my own coin? I'm not going to make my own coin. I think that there too many coins already. Especially coins with features that can be built on top of bitcoin blockchain already. We don't need special coin for each special feature.

I think that anonymity features need to be developed in open and transparent way if they want to have any chance to provide any anonymity at all.

And how would you know if it were when you just stated you were not a dev?  SO are you or are you not? 

mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 07:40:53 PM

My point was that you are a dumbass, especially if you are sharing a github account for software development. that's what pull requests are for, and they are so easy a caveman could do it. Like i said, Learn to use git as it was intended, by submitting pull requests.

but if you had done that your convenient alibi would dissapear.

Answer the question. Were you involved in a scheme to crash the price of CRYPT for profit. i think you were.

If you thought you were under the microscope before, the intensity of scrutiny upon you now will only increase.

Problem is that your point (fundamentally) is wrong.
I did not share any github account with anyone. My github account is not shared and I have all the projects I am involved with, under a dedicated organization.
Maybe you're also one of those that think I am the core developer of the coin right?

Nevermind, just keep calling names. It is your prerogative to do so as it is mine to ignore you from now on, unless you apologize for your attitude towards me. I did not provoke any of that, nor I called you names.
If you feel you have the right to do so, I also have the right to ignore you. Plain and simple and I'm sorry for that.

Edit to reply to the accusation (I just saw it)
I was not involved into any scheme nor I will ever be. In fact, if I see that anyone tries to misuse my name (to me it has incredible value) I will politely leave.
Put me under whatever microscope you have at your disposal. Anything at all.
I just hope you won't pay anyone to fire false accusations against me, as from what I saw, it's common tactic nowdays. No ethics whatsoever...

pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:43:55 PM

I really wish you could come to the irc. Isn't there any way you can login to freenode and visit #cryptcoin?

Will try again. The error message that I'm getting is confusing but I think that there may be a problem with banned IPs (I'm using tor to access the internet).

So youre claiming all the security anon stuff is BS yet you cant even get on IRC?  Sums it up right there.

I'm not claiming that all the security anon stuff is BS. Where did you get this? You probably didn't understand my posts. I'm actively looking for a solution that will have any chance of providing "true" anonymity.

And honestly - I won't change my internet access method (tor) just because one server is blocking tor exit nodes.

so it seems that you are actually loooking to copy.. or steal someone elses 'true' anon or ideas so you can make your own coin... if not why are you so eager to ask for dev to show you how it work ? you can't wait until it's done and release and see ? LOL

Where did you get the idea that I'm going to make my own coin? I'm not going to make my own coin. I think that there too many coins already. Especially coins with features that can be built on top of bitcoin blockchain already. We don't need special coin for each special feature.

I think that anonymity features need to be developed in open and transparent way if they want to have any chance to provide any anonymity at all.

And how would you know if it were when you just stated you were not a dev?  SO are you or are you not? 

How would I know what? I'm not a dev (at least not "cryptocoin" dev). I don't understand why is my "dev status" important at all.

zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:44:47 PM

Grin
Mexican

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:46:07 PM

I was not involved into any scheme nor I will ever be. In fact, if I see that anyone tries to misuse my name (to me it has incredible value) I will politely leave.

Thank you thats all i wanted to know.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:48:57 PM

My point was that you are a dumbass, especially if you are sharing a github account for software development. that's what pull requests are for, and they are so easy a caveman could do it. Like i said, Learn to use git as it was intended, by submitting pull requests.

Answer the question. Were you involved in a scheme to crash the price of CRYPT for profit. i think you were.

If you thought you were under the microscope before, the intensity of scrutiny upon you now will only increase.

I did not share any github account with anyone. My github account is not shared and I have all the projects I am involved with, under a dedicated organization.
Maybe you're also one of those that think I am the core developer of the coin right?

Nevermind, just keep calling names. It is your prerogative to do so as it is mine to ignore you from now on, unless you apologize for your attitude towards me. I did not provoke any of that, nor I called you names.
If you feel you have the right to do so, I also have the right to ignore you. Plain and simple and I'm sorry for that.

I just hope you won't pay anyone to fire false accusations against me, as from what I saw, it's common tactic nowdays. No ethics whatsoever...

What exactly *is* your role here?  What aspects of development are you responsible for?

Why is it all such a mystery?  Why is the team not fully and openly listed, with their various areas of responsibility mentioned?

If your name has "incredible value", then surely that value comes from knowing what you're working on here.

All this confusion is a DIRECT result of the lack of communication from this team.

No one to blame but yourselves, dudes.
mindfox

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 07:51:42 PM

What exactly *is* your role here?  What aspects of development are you responsible for?

Why is it all such a mystery?  Why is the team not fully and openly listed, with their various areas of responsibility mentioned?

If your name has "incredible value", then surely that value comes from knowing what you're working on here.

All this confusion is a DIRECT result of the lack of communication from this team.

I made it perfectly clear what my task is, since when I joined this project. If you missed it I'm sorry, but I can't repeat myself all the time, it would be spamming.
Let me repeat it once more, since you missed it most probably: I was assigned the task to implement my idea of "hard-to-trace" methods.
tristartek

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:52:35 PM

How would I know what? I'm not a dev (at least not "cryptocoin" dev). I don't understand why is my "dev status" important at all.

YOu want them to provide you information on anon but you have no dev/coding experience.  Thats my point.  Why else would you want all of these technical clarifications?  I mean it almost seems like your fishing for info either a) to provide fud to try to discredit a work in progress or b) steal the ideas.   Very fishy my friend.

Bitcycle

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:54:00 PM

I made it perfectly clear what my task is, since when I joined this project. If you missed it I'm sorry, but I can't repeat myself all the time, it would be spamming.
Let me repeat it once more, since you missed it most probably: I was assigned the task to implement my idea of "hard-to-trace" methods.

And you are only working on some sort of anonymity scheme, then?

Are you not working on this Commander thing?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:55:53 PM

it's simple. Once Crypt unleashes its secrets then you can go copy and paste it to whatever shitcoin your planning. Until then why in the hell does anybody owe you an explanation of anything?

tristartek

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:56:02 PM

The guy has stated it like 5 times now throughout this thread.  Do you even bother reading before asking?  Or is your purpose only to write whatever you feel like so it gets responded to you?   What exactly is your purpose here?

mindfox

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 07:58:46 PM

Thank you thats all i wanted to know.
You didn't apologize yet for calling me names though. Is that new kind of ethics?
Sl@cker

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:59:51 PM

You've just proven to everyone you know nothing about what you're saying. Youve gone ahead and discredited yourself. Thanks
mindfox

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:00:05 PM

Exactly as you said it.
Bitcycle

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:08:05 PM

Exactly as you said it.

This is sort of unclear, probably due to how I phrased the question.

I want to get this clear, so I'll ask more clearly. I'll list the things I understand to be true.

1. Mindfox is working on a system for anonymity.

2. There is a project for this coin called Commander.

3. Commander looks to be a webwallet with various features.

4. Commander is not the anonymity plan for this coin.

5. Mindfox is *not* working on Commander.

Are these things true, or am I wrong about one or more of them?
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:11:26 PM

LOL its amazing how much people are trying to FUD crypt coin. i wouldn't be surprised if people are actually paid to do this.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: