Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283070 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MMXIV (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:46:52 PM

Is it possible to solomine MMXIV with CGMiner? For Windows, it's just a matter of running the mmxiv-qt (and having it configured right) and then pointing cgminer to the local host, right, just like bitcoin?

Correct. Yes, you can

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:51:23 PM

I guess that would be a waste of time. According to the pie graph (bottom of page), there are 0% unmined MMXIV coins left:
http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/stats/
sonubatthis101

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:27:03 PM

ive been trolled?
im still mining even thou its 0 coins left
dammit

dev you should told us that grrr
Phosphorous

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:04:35 PM

All of the worker stats are zero'd out as well.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:35:08 PM

I guess that would be a waste of time. According to the pie graph (bottom of page), there are 0% unmined MMXIV coins left:
http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/stats/

Bugged pie graph then. There are still 30 coins up for grabs (although the reward per block is pitifully low).
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:47:48 PM

Block explorer counts the 50 from genesis in the total (which are unusable, and not actually in the network)

Phosphorous

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:29:09 AM

I think it's safe to say the MMXIV pool is done per my observations:
1. The last shift ended July 14 and there has been no payment for the shift ending July 14 as of the afternoon of July 17. (FAQ claims daily payment processing)
2. Miner stats page shows no payment history or any data:  http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082/miner?worker=1PEsX8V9f5JKezo8BdcqebWkvEjsFqzT4Xscrypt
(example, not mine)
3. Pie chart shows no remaining MMXIV blocks: http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/stats/
4. Less than 10 active miners: http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082/tbs
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:45:56 AM

I think it's safe to say the MMXIV pool is done per my observations:
1. The last shift ended July 14 and there has been no payment for the shift ending July 14 as of the afternoon of July 17. (FAQ claims daily payment processing)
2. Miner stats page shows no payment history or any data:  http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082/miner?worker=1PEsX8V9f5JKezo8BdcqebWkvEjsFqzT4Xscrypt
(example, not mine)
3. Pie chart shows no remaining MMXIV blocks: http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/stats/
4. Less than 10 active miners: http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082/tbs

I doubt it's dead. In fact, I expect some activity very soon. I've told you at least 3 times now that ThePeePs will handle any payout issues you have. He may be behind on manual payments while finished the automation, but I can't confirm that. Have you even messaged him? I know you haven't come into #MMXIV to contact him, so I'm assuming you sent a message on here at least

Phosphorous

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:59:51 AM

I doubt it's dead. In fact, I expect some activity very soon. I've told you at least 3 times now that ThePeePs will handle any payout issues you have. He may be behind on manual payments while finished the automation, but I can't confirm that. Have you even messaged him? I know you haven't come into #MMXIV to contact him, so I'm assuming you sent a message on here at least
And I told you I don't use twitter and I'm not going to start just to talk to someone. I also don't know who runs or owns this pool. Apparently you do not, or I do not know what your role is. That's not important anyway as the message was for the rest of the forum.

Although I am waiting on a payout, I have given up on any hope of mining enough MMXIVcoin for the raffle as there always seems to be a problem with this pool or the blockchain or whatever the excuse is.

I am only posting my observations of red flags to potentially protect other forum members.

Just as I would not bother to contact the VP of McDonald's operations if the McD's down the street stopped serving hamburgers, I don't feel that I need to report that no one in the pool has received a payment in 3 days or the 2 days before that payment. It's just a basic expectation of mine that anyone running a pool keeps good tabs on whether payments are going out as advertised and knows when it is not working. If whoever-is-running-the-pool is not aware that no payments have gone out in 3 days (or that there are no individual mining stats) then there is some serious trouble here. I can only assume that they know about it and don't care or don't bother to communicate or something else. Big red flag. That's all I'm saying. If the pool was honest and cared they would communicate known issues and/or at the very least, remove the lies from the website (such as the daily payment processing).
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:07:25 AM

And I told you I don't use twitter and I'm not going to start just to talk to someone. I also don't know who runs or owns this pool. Apparently you do not, or I do not know what your role is. That's not important anyway as the message was for the rest of the forum.

I give up. I've told you literally 5 times now to message ThePeePs on these same forums you are posting messages at. In case you missed it, again, somehow. ThePeePs runs the pool. There's not much I can do to help you if you don't take the first, simple step. Click My Messages and type his name. It is extremely simple to send a private message on a forum

Not once have I mentioned Twitter, yet this is at least the 3rd time you have told me you don't use it, for some reason

Phosphorous

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:17:23 AM

I give up. I've told you literally 5 times now to message ThePeePs on these same forums you are posting messages at. In case you missed it, again, somehow. ThePeePs runs the pool. There's not much I can do to help you if you don't take the first, simple step. Click My Messages and type his name. It is extremely simple to send a private message on a forum

Not once have I mentioned Twitter, yet this is at least the 3rd time you have told me you don't use it, for some reason
Why do I need to message him? If he doesn't know that no one has received a payment in the last 3 days then why is it my job to report it? I think it's more important that forum users know that payments aren't going out as advertised. I'm sure it will be fixed when (or if) the pool operator decides to.

I keep mentioning Twitter because you keep telling me to use #MMXIV to talk to people.
denniscdunbar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:50:47 PM

Here is the direct link to the IRC channel.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23MMXIV&uio=d4#

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:00:10 AM

Just as I would not bother to contact the VP of McDonald's operations if the McD's down the street stopped serving hamburgers, I don't feel that I need to report that no one in the pool has received a payment in 3 days or the 2 days before that payment. It's just a basic expectation of mine that anyone running a pool keeps good tabs on whether payments are going out as advertised and knows when it is not working. If whoever-is-running-the-pool is not aware that no payments have gone out in 3 days (or that there are no individual mining stats) then there is some serious trouble here. I can only assume that they know about it and don't care or don't bother to communicate or something else. Big red flag. That's all I'm saying. If the pool was honest and cared they would communicate known issues and/or at the very least, remove the lies from the website (such as the daily payment processing).

I have sent a message to ThePeePs, as I am having the same problem - but I agree with the above.  He needs to stay on top of his shit and communicate when there are issues or delays.  He used to when the pool first opened . . . now, not so much.  I fear he has jumped ship.
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:22:32 PM

I have sent a message to ThePeePs, as I am having the same problem - but I agree with the above.  He needs to stay on top of his shit and communicate when there are issues or delays.  He used to when the pool first opened . . . now, not so much.  I fear he has jumped ship.

Hey all, sorry that i've been MIA lately.  That is because I am at the HOPE X hacking conference, having a good time messing with hardware, learning, and listening to talks, etc.

I will get back to working and manging the pool when HOPE ends on Sunday.  I will start processing payouts then.  I am sorry for making all of you wait.  But I am sure that some of the stuff I am learning about this weekend I will be able to use in making the pool run better.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mortimer452

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:32:21 PM

Hey all, sorry that i've been MIA lately.  That is because I am at the HOPE X hacking conference, having a good time messing with hardware, learning, and listening to talks, etc.

I will get back to working and manging the pool when HOPE ends on Sunday.  I will start processing payouts then.  I am sorry for making all of you wait.  But I am sure that some of the stuff I am learning about this weekend I will be able to use in making the pool run better.

Thanks for the update.  Sooner the better - some significant buys are desperately needed on the market right now.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:34:48 AM

** Watch Here for Official Updates **

Please vote for us on Cryptsy - https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Please vote for us on Allcoin- https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#MMXIV

Random giveaways to addresses on pool.mmxivcoin.com

We will be watching to see who jumps on and off of the pool. The longer you mine, the more entries you will receive. Every hour mined per worker will earn you 1 entry into the drawing

Miners for all 3 active algorithms are eligible. Just mine on your algo of choice and you are in the daily drawing. Good luck!

Press Release on StreetInsider
Press Release on DigitalJournal

No IPO or Premine

Wallet
Windows
Mac/OSX
Github | Alternate

Web Wallet
Android App

addnode=p2pool.thepeeps.net

Market Info and Charts
CryptoCoinRank
CoinMarketCap

3rd Party Merchants and Stores

MMXIV Information
MMXIV Port Settings | P2P 11065 | RPC 21065
MMXIV Coin (MMXIV) | SHA-256 | 1 MMXIV per block
Total coins: 2014 MMXIV Coins | Super Rare | Super Secure
Halves Every 1007 blocks | 8 Minute Blocks | 48 Block Retarget

Events so far in 2014
  • January
    • January 1 – Latvia officially adopts the Euro as its currency and becomes the 18th member of the Eurozone
  • February
    • February - The 2014 West Africa Ebola outbreak kills at least 166 people
    • February 7–23 – The XXII Olympic Winter Games are held in Sochi, Russia
    • February 13 – Belgium becomes the first country in the world to legalise euthanasia for terminally ill patients of any age
    • February 22 – The Ukrainian parliament votes to remove President Viktor Yanukovych from office, replacing him with Oleksandr Turchynov, after days of civil unrest left around 100 people dead in Kiev
  • March
    • March 8 - Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
    • March 5 – Nicolás Maduro, the President of Venezuela, severs diplomatic and political ties with Panama, accusing Panama of being involved in a conspiracy against the Venezuelan government
    • March 8 – Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a Boeing 777 airliner en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur, disappears over the Gulf of Thailand with 239 people on board. The aircraft is presumed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean
    • March 16 – A referendum on the status of Crimea is held
    • March 21 – Russia formally annexes Crimea after President Vladimir Putin signed a bill finalizing the annexation process
    • March 24 – During an emergency meeting, the United Kingdom, the United States, Italy, Germany, France, Japan, and Canada temporarily suspend Russia from the G8
    • March 27 – The United Nations General Assembly passes Resolution 68/262, recognizing Crimea within Ukraine’s international borders and rejecting the validity of the 2014 Crimean referendum
    • March 31 – The United Nations International Court of Justice rules that Japan's Antarctic whaling program is not scientific but commercial and forbids grants of further permits
  • April
    • April 10 – In response to the 2014 Crimean crisis, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) passes a resolution to temporarily strip Russia of its voting rights; its rights to be represented in the Bureau of the Assembly, the PACE Presidential Committee, and the PACE Standing Committee; and its right to participate in election-observation missions
    • April 14 – An estimated 276 girls and women are abducted and held hostage from a school in Nigeria
    • April 16 – A ferry carrying 476 people en route to Jeju from Incheon capsizes and sinks off the South Korean coast, killing 287 people and leaving 17 others missing
    • April 27 – The Catholic Church canonizes Popes John XXIII and John Paul II on Divine Mercy Sunday
    • April 28 – United States President Barack Obama's new economic sanctions against Russia go into effect, targeting companies and individuals close to Russian President Vladimir Putin
  • May
    • May 5 - The World Health Organization identifies the spread of poliomyelitis in at least 10 countries as a major worldwide health emergency.
      Boko Haram militants kill approximately 300 people in a night attack on Gamboru Ngala
    • May 13 – A coal mine explosion and fire kills 301 miners in Turkey's deadliest mine disaster
    • May 20 – Terrorists in Nigeria detonate bombs at Jos, killing 118 people
    • May 22 – The Royal Thai Army overthrows the caretaker government of Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisan after a failure to resolve the political unrest in Thailand
    • May 24th - MMXIV Coin Launched!

MMXIVCoin.com

No IPO or Premine

So what is the relevance of these event with the coin! No information about the spec of the coin eta'l given

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:38:38 AM

Can somebody fill me in?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:13:41 AM

So what is the relevance of these event with the coin! No information about the spec of the coin eta'l given

Can somebody fill me in?

Welcome, I think it is some Part of the nice Retrostyle of the Coin It has nothing to do with the specs themself. The Coin is almost mined out, that is why you found some of the spec missing, there is a multipool for mining. The value of this coin (besites of beeing rare) comes more from other factors like ongoing development (right now they are doing a POS versoin of the client),  plenty plenty of giveaways (see anouncement) and raffles.

Mortimer452

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:08:34 AM

Status?  I'm about to give up on this, been mining for 12 days now with no payout.  I am a patient person but this is getting ridiculous.

There is $40 worth of buys holding up the *entire* MMXIV market right now . . . need some activity, badly!

My best guess, you probably have 0.3 BTC or more just from my hashrate alone pointed at this pool for the past 12 days.  Do what you're supposed to do and use that BTC to buy MMXIV and get the price back up.
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:49:43 AM

Anyone feel like trying to make a new logo for us for when we fork it? I'll start the bounty at 5 MMXIV for the best one, but it'll probably go up if it's nice enough  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: