Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
komrobert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:57:01 PM

I would like to start a discussion about Anonnymous wallet!

willing to donate 1.000,000 of pinkcoin

for design ,someone else?  Smiley

Didn't quite get what you were saying there. You mean a 1 mill bounty for someone to incorporate anonymous transactions in the Pinkcoin wallet? Or for another coin wallet of yours?

watching libertycoin are deploying anonymous system for about 10 btc,
Now let's do some math

xc coin with 30mil and full system anom reaches 80k sat

in the event of 300mil pinkcoin system anom get 4k or 8k sat?  Shocked

depends on the support of the community, put this goal in op it will explode  Grin

Funny you should bring this up,
The man behind http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/ is the same man behind https://twitter.com/pinklottery :0

Just saying, this is a possibility.

But a $10k bounty for XLB vs 3,000,000 pc is a noticeable difference.

Sumgye, send me a pm when you are on.

found the man  Cheesy like I said depends on the community
  to increase my offer to join pinkcoin 2,000,000 + 1btc  Smiley

if this is something the community wants and thinks is necessary I will throw 1,00,000 pinkcoin to the project.

I would like to note that we have come up with a pretty interesting, unique, and innovative wallet feature that I have been in touch with the dev in question about integrating. I've been told that when he is finished with the Libertycoin wallet in a few days he's all ours Cheesy

Massive things are in motion for Pinkcoin, be ahead of the game, don't get left behind.

thank you guy  Smiley

Now we have enjoyed 3,000.000 pinkcoin + 1btc for anonymous project
lets go community prefer pink coin worth 100sat or +1000sat  Huh  Wink

How much do you think it will cost to implement anonymous system into PC? I guess if any of the devs we currently have could do it it shouldn't be more than around 5BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:01:42 PM

Didn't quite get what you were saying there. You mean a 1 mill bounty for someone to incorporate anonymous transactions in the Pinkcoin wallet? Or for another coin wallet of yours?

Now let's do some math

depends on the support of the community, put this goal in op it will explode  Grin

The man behind http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/ is the same man behind https://twitter.com/pinklottery :0

if this is something the community wants and thinks is necessary I will throw 1,00,000 pinkcoin to the project.

I would like to note that we have come up with a pretty interesting, unique, and innovative wallet feature that I have been in touch with the dev in question about integrating. I've been told that when he is finished with the Libertycoin wallet in a few days he's all ours Cheesy

Massive things are in motion for Pinkcoin, be ahead of the game, don't get left behind.

thank you guy  Smiley

How much do you think it will cost to implement anonymous system into PC? I guess if any of the devs we currently have could do it it shouldn't be more than around 5BTC?

in libertycoin cost about 10k dollares and who is doing this between us
@ FAYOLING  Smiley
maybe got a discount  Grin Wink
komrobert

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:20:50 PM

Now let's do some math

thank you guy  Smiley

@ FAYOLING  Smiley
I hope so because 10k is 20btc and that is a ton, will take a while to acquire:/
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:43:36 PM

Now let's do some math

thank you guy  Smiley

@ FAYOLING  Smiley
I hope so because 10k is 20btc and that is a ton, will take a while to acquire:/

say that the op make ANN  and generate a rush to purchase

pinkcoin, and she reaches 500sat ... 3,000.000 = 15 btc all depends on the community  Wink
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 02:27:47 PM

pinkcoin, and she reaches 500sat ... 3,000.000 = 15 btc all depends on the community  Wink

No announcement will be made by me or on the OP just to add hype and pump prices. If I make an announcement, It will be with some solid backings, an infrastructure and a plan in place. The development of Pink doesnt just stop here with a relaunch... there are some game changing features in the works, but its not going to come tomorrow, next week or even next month. Genuine innovation takes a while longer than that and I would be lying if I even give you guys a ballpark time frame. When its ready to announce, I will do so. If nothing is happening, I will let everyone know that too.

My next immediate move is to get in touch with Busoni and Vern to see if we can get listed on Poloniex and Cryptsy, ideally before getting on Mintpal.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:23:28 PM

https://coinking.io

X11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666
Scrypt Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777
Scrypt-N Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:8888
Sha256 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:9999

MINE ANY COIN, ANY ALGO, GET PAID IN PINKCOIN!

About COINKING.io
40+ Coins
1% Pool Fee
Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256 Support
Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256
American, European, and Asian stratum servers
Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/VTC/CINNI
Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
DDoS Protection
Automated Mining Script Generator for cgminer and cudaminer! (Optimized Settings for many cards)
Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system
Support
URL: https://coinking.io
Email: admin@coinking.io
IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking
URL: https://coinking.io
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:25:44 PM

How come the multipool isn't only for PC?Sad Do you own the pool or did you just ask them to implement PC for 3mil?

No, Coin King is a pretty popular multipool that can mine any coin (in their list) and give you the payout as PinkCoins. They will add your coin if they think the coin is going to have volume and deems profitable for them. That's how most of the multipools decide on whether to add any coin or not. In the early days, we never had any luck with the good ones, so we decided to pay a dev (a little over 3 mil) and have it in his lesser known multipool. Just a day after hiring him, we got information that Coin King was ready to put us on their site for free (I guess they saw the potential in the coin finally). So at the moment, the 1.5 mil collected (out of the projected 3 mil) is still under discussion. We might use it for further promoting pink, or use them to purchase votes on mintpal. We're still brainstorming on the best way to utilize the funds. I'm  thinking a small portion of it for fayolong's lottery as well.

But first, I need to sleep  Grin Tomorrow, I will make a small noob friendly screenshot tutorial on how to set up your payment as PC, etc on the multipool. This would be especially helpful for those with scrypt / nscrypt rigs, as they too can mine with their rigs and earn PC.

Yeah, we were going to have it at a newer (albeit pretty good looking) Multipool, but we'd be sharing space with other coins there too, and we'd be paying 3m pinkcoins, plus guaranteeing the projected value of 3m pinkcoins with private funds, plus contributing to ongoing server costs. We gave the dev of that Multipool the go ahead to start work two days ago, and we were just going to cover the difference if we hadn't made up the full 3m pinkcoins.

You should note that we did make some contacts with some very professional people that could put together a big, custom multipool like some of the big coins have, but at this point the cost is several times what we could afford right now, but something we will consider in the future as we develop momentum!

It's not very clear from Sony's post, but the information about CoinKing came in just yesterday, and we've been working like demons to get things ready even earlier than predicted, because they wanted to add it immediately.
To be honest I don't really think the multipool is that good for the coin, I wish it was a separate one like CAIx or FLT because they bring attention to the coin and people will mine in exchange for PC for sure, while here we are talking like 10 different coins including BTC which are more stable and appealing in a way. Maybe when the coin grows a bit we could have a stand-alone multipool?

We allow the miners to decide which coin they want to support. If you are a supporter of pinkcoin, then you can set your payouts to PC. We are providing the same benefits as a dedicated multipool, except the payouts are controlled by the miners.
komrobert

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:57:40 PM

How come the multipool isn't only for PC?Sad Do you own the pool or did you just ask them to implement PC for 3mil?

No, Coin King is a pretty popular multipool that can mine any coin (in their list) and give you the payout as PinkCoins. They will add your coin if they think the coin is going to have volume and deems profitable for them. That's how most of the multipools decide on whether to add any coin or not. In the early days, we never had any luck with the good ones, so we decided to pay a dev (a little over 3 mil) and have it in his lesser known multipool. Just a day after hiring him, we got information that Coin King was ready to put us on their site for free (I guess they saw the potential in the coin finally). So at the moment, the 1.5 mil collected (out of the projected 3 mil) is still under discussion. We might use it for further promoting pink, or use them to purchase votes on mintpal. We're still brainstorming on the best way to utilize the funds. I'm  thinking a small portion of it for fayolong's lottery as well.

But first, I need to sleep  Grin Tomorrow, I will make a small noob friendly screenshot tutorial on how to set up your payment as PC, etc on the multipool. This would be especially helpful for those with scrypt / nscrypt rigs, as they too can mine with their rigs and earn PC.

Yeah, we were going to have it at a newer (albeit pretty good looking) Multipool, but we'd be sharing space with other coins there too, and we'd be paying 3m pinkcoins, plus guaranteeing the projected value of 3m pinkcoins with private funds, plus contributing to ongoing server costs. We gave the dev of that Multipool the go ahead to start work two days ago, and we were just going to cover the difference if we hadn't made up the full 3m pinkcoins.

You should note that we did make some contacts with some very professional people that could put together a big, custom multipool like some of the big coins have, but at this point the cost is several times what we could afford right now, but something we will consider in the future as we develop momentum!

It's not very clear from Sony's post, but the information about CoinKing came in just yesterday, and we've been working like demons to get things ready even earlier than predicted, because they wanted to add it immediately.
To be honest I don't really think the multipool is that good for the coin, I wish it was a separate one like CAIx or FLT because they bring attention to the coin and people will mine in exchange for PC for sure, while here we are talking like 10 different coins including BTC which are more stable and appealing in a way. Maybe when the coin grows a bit we could have a stand-alone multipool?

We allow the miners to decide which coin they want to support. If you are a supporter of pinkcoin, then you can set your payouts to PC. We are providing the same benefits as a dedicated multipool, except the payouts are controlled by the miners.
Good point, but it doesn't look half as good as a stand alone multipool which would show that the devs actively work on the coin and spent some time to compile the site and work out any problems with it rather than just asking an already working site to add it for them. I have no problem with this kind of multipool but it sounded like the devs were going to make their own which they obviously didn't. Not trying to hate, I am just a bit disappointed because the Ann sounded epic.
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:32:27 PM

Good point, but it doesn't look half as good as a stand alone multipool which would show that the devs actively work on the coin and spent some time to compile the site and work out any problems with it rather than just asking an already working site to add it for them. I have no problem with this kind of multipool but it sounded like the devs were going to make their own which they obviously didn't. Not trying to hate, I am just a bit disappointed because the Ann sounded epic.

A standalone exclusive multipool costs a little over 5 BTC to make. If you or the community wants to collectively pool in to raise the 5 BTC to have something exclusive, I will be more than happy to get it implemented. If you know someone who does it for less, by all means go ahead and be proactive. There is no "central authority" here that dictates where Pink should and shoiuld not be. Its opensource... the OP contains the git link that any multipool owner can use to add Pink or even do an exclusive from scratch. By the ann for the multipool, I'm assuming you are talking about the previous thread where I was collecting the donation. Yes that was for a similar newer pool with lesser coins, but not exclusive by a long shot. No one said it was going to be exclusive anywhere. Their price was 2 BTC to add PC to their pool. We requested them to take 3 million PC with an added clause that if the prices do not rise to approximately 70 sats (3 mil PC @70sats = 2BTC) within a few weeks of the multipool going live, we would take back the PC and pay 2 BTC from our pockets. Luckily for us, Coin King stepped in and said they would add us for free, so we cancelled our deal with the other pool to add PC.

Please understand that just because its easy to have a site add on a coin doesn't mean they will. Its like an exchange. Not really a big deal for an exchange to add a coin. But the reality is that it costs money to get added... The exception is you get added for free... there's nothing you and I can do about that.... its a market phenomenon and upon the exchange owner's discretion. Multipools are no different.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:03:51 PM

No announcement will be made by me or on the OP just to add hype and pump prices. If I make an announcement, It will be with some solid backings, an infrastructure and a plan in place. The development of Pink doesnt just stop here with a relaunch... there are some game changing features in the works, but its not going to come tomorrow, next week or even next month. Genuine innovation takes a while longer than that and I would be lying if I even give you guys a ballpark time frame. When its ready to announce, I will do so. If nothing is happening, I will let everyone know that too.

My next immediate move is to get in touch with Busoni and Vern to see if we can get listed on Poloniex and Cryptsy, ideally before getting on Mintpal.

This is one of many reasons to be buying Pink right now. No hype just for price increases, true innovation and progress. Good Leadership, and a strong faithful team.

You Sony, are going to change the game.

We have a strong community backing this coin, great designers, marketers, leaders and ninja coders Wink This is just the beginning.

sumgye

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:51:36 AM

Sony could you please put the top donars list in the OP? Thanks!

http://www.pinkcoin.info/?page_id=35
komrobert

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:48:10 AM

A standalone exclusive multipool costs a little over 5 BTC to make. If you or the community wants to collectively pool in to raise the 5 BTC to have something exclusive, I will be more than happy to get it implemented. If you know someone who does it for less, by all means go ahead and be proactive. There is no "central authority" here that dictates where Pink should and shoiuld not be. Its opensource... the OP contains the git link that any multipool owner can use to add Pink or even do an exclusive from scratch. By the ann for the multipool, I'm assuming you are talking about the previous thread where I was collecting the donation. Yes that was for a similar newer pool with lesser coins, but not exclusive by a long shot. No one said it was going to be exclusive anywhere. Their price was 2 BTC to add PC to their pool. We requested them to take 3 million PC with an added clause that if the prices do not rise to approximately 70 sats (3 mil PC @70sats = 2BTC) within a few weeks of the multipool going live, we would take back the PC and pay 2 BTC from our pockets. Luckily for us, Coin King stepped in and said they would add us for free, so we cancelled our deal with the other pool to add PC.

Please understand that just because its easy to have a site add on a coin doesn't mean they will. Its like an exchange. Not really a big deal for an exchange to add a coin. But the reality is that it costs money to get added... The exception is you get added for free... there's nothing you and I can do about that.... its a market phenomenon and upon the exchange owner's discretion. Multipools are no different.

I understand, it just seemed like you were going to build a site from the announcement when you said you were working on it, I guess I just misunderstood you. Once the coin grows we could probably get a multipool exclusively for Pink, it should be fine for now:) I am ready for next announcements and features:)
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:16:24 PM

I understand, it just seemed like you were going to build a site from the announcement when you said you were working on it, I guess I just misunderstood you. Once the coin grows we could probably get a multipool exclusively for Pink, it should be fine for now:) I am ready for next announcements and features:)

Thanks for understanding. I can definitely see how it can be misinterpreted. By "working on it", I meant trying to find someone who is willing to add the coin for cheap  Grin You will not believe the number of pools and developers I approached who did not even bother to respond, let alone negotiate a rate :p Well now that we have a good thing going on and a series of near constant updates all planned for in the days and weeks to come, we can expect a good bumpy uphill ride Smiley

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:20:13 PM

Sony could you please put the top donars list in the OP? Thanks!

http://www.pinkcoin.info/?page_id=35
OOPS... DONE Smiley

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:42:05 PM

Just made my first donation to the fundraiser Smiley

That is a pretty awesome setup you guys have going on.

Just wanted to note, as it may be missed/overlooked but some people. If you want to receive 100 PinkCoins for every dollar you donate as a reward, you need to include a Pinkcoin Wallet Address in your donations comment.

komrobert

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:03:30 PM

Thanks for understanding. I can definitely see how it can be misinterpreted. By "working on it", I meant trying to find someone who is willing to add the coin for cheap  Grin You will not believe the number of pools and developers I approached who did not even bother to respond, let alone negotiate a rate :p Well now that we have a good thing going on and a series of near constant updates all planned for in the days and weeks to come, we can expect a good bumpy uphill ride Smiley
Is coinking going to give you numbers on how many PC were exchanged for? I am interested to see how many people actually mine for PC
sumgye

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:10:43 PM

Just made my first donation to the fundraiser Smiley

That is a pretty awesome setup you guys have going on.

Just wanted to note, as it may be missed/overlooked but some people. If you want to receive 100 PinkCoins for every dollar you donate as a reward, you need to include a Pinkcoin Wallet Address in your donations comment.

Aaaah! Got a couple of donations guys thanks! But please remember to include your PinkCoin address in the comments section when you check out! There's a contingency though - check your confirmation emails for instructions! And sorry they don't let me format the text (!).
hereforthehigh

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:32:30 PM

really excited about the re-launch and all the new idea's!! great work!!
sumgye

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:47:07 PM

really excited about the re-launch and all the new idea's!! great work!!

Awesome! Thanks for your support! You rock!
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:05:56 PM

Is coinking going to give you numbers on how many PC were exchanged for? I am interested to see how many people actually mine for PC

Nope... I don't think such stats are available to anyone. But I don't expect too many miners would though at the moment. Its far easier to buy now. However mining will pick up suddenly if when the coin lands on poloniex and bigger buyers come into the playing field. That is where I'm hoping Coin King registrations would be done through the affiliate id and a constant stream of BTC micropayments will be generated for Mintpal voting. All payments collected after Mintpal will be used to purchase champagne glasses  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: