Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
blakely

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:27:09 PM

sumgye, it's such a breath of fresh air to see a dev reporting things the way they are instead of bs to hype the price. Keep doing what you're doing, and prove that nice guys can win in this shark infested, vampire ridden scene.
Keep dumping this coin in the 40s and I'll keep buying them. Dummies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blakely

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:50:30 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#PC

Kepp voting guys, we need better exchange.
PC is exactly where it needs to be while things are being ironed out. MP kills most coins not helps them. If you are looking for a fast buck there are much better options at the moment, just buy a mil or more and sit on pc.
sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

sumgye, it's such a breath of fresh air to see a dev reporting things the way they are instead of bs to hype the price. Keep doing what you're doing, and prove that nice guys can win in this shark infested, vampire ridden scene.

Smiley

For what it's worth guys, Cayce is hosting a challenge on twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/473146503746187265

He had to wait for his new 'find my address' wallet to finish downloading the blockchain, but his challenge is running now.
grabciu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

time to grab some cheap pinks before next announcements  Wink
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:18:08 PM

Smiley

For what it's worth guys, Cayce is hosting a challenge on twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/473146503746187265

He had to wait for his new 'find my address' wallet to finish downloading the blockchain, but his challenge is running now.

YES I AM

thats right guys. I'm holding an open challenge to any of you to crack my pinkcoin wallet address that I sent from using the anonymous transaction feature on anon.pinkcoin.info/beta

all you have to do is follow me and tweet @cryptocayce w/ your wallet address and hashtags #Pinkcoin #ChallengeAccepted and I will send you between 100-1000 free pinkcoins for you to try to 'crack the code'

if you are able to successfully crack it and trace back to my personal wallet, I will award you with 50,000 free Pinkcoin.

Please help us improve our anonymous feature by testing it and participating in this contest so that we may iron out all the kinks before we launch the full alpha version!

once again, thank you everyone for being such a GREAT community of kind, compassionate, generous, and patient people. I love you all!

sumgye

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:29:30 PM

Smiley

YES I AM

thats right guys. I'm holding an open challenge to any of you to crack my pinkcoin wallet address that I sent from using the anonymous transaction feature on anon.pinkcoin.info/beta

all you have to do is follow me and tweet @cryptocayce w/ your wallet address and hashtags #Pinkcoin #ChallengeAccepted and I will send you between 100-1000 free pinkcoins for you to try to 'crack the code'

if you are able to successfully crack it and trace back to my personal wallet, I will award you with 50,000 free Pinkcoin.

Please help us improve our anonymous feature by testing it and participating in this contest so that we may iron out all the kinks before we launch the full alpha version!

once again, thank you everyone for being such a GREAT community of kind, compassionate, generous, and patient people. I love you all!

Note, we're looking for his new wallet. Not the one he gives everyone pinkcoins from. That wallet is plastered all over the blockchain and isn't anonymous at all. Everyone that's gotten goins from him can figure out what that is, and it's even wrapped up in the anonymous transactions themselves because of how many coins we've all been blowing through sending eachother for so long.

The challenge is to find the address from his new wallet.
sumgye

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:49:03 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 10:59:08 PM by sumgye

Heh, I just realized, the warning message on http://anon.pinkcoin.info/beta isn't accurate about exchanges. That's fixed now. Just put your exchange wallet address in the failsafe 'Your PinkCoin Address' box and it'll work just fine.

In fact, 99.9% of the time, it works just fine. The only new issue we've found so far is that the thing doesn't like daisy chaining. So, for right now, you can't really do myaddress > anonsite > anonsite > toaddress

but we're working on that.

Seriously, we're trying to break it any way we can right now. Even when we do manage to make the thing hiccup - something that we've only managed to do right now when we try weird things - it still processes everyone's transactions just fine. If you're just putting the thing to normal use, say, sending 100,000 pinkcoins to yourself from bittrex, we can pretty much guarantee you'll have your coins within 5 minutes of confirming your withdrawal. We know, because we've tested it dozens of times. Just don't try the same thing with more than 500,000 coins, ok? It wont work, and your coins will just get sent back - semi-anonymously - to your failsafe address, and we're still testing failures like that so it could make the thing hiccup. So just don't do that.
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:05:11 PM

YES I AM

We want to make sure that when we put stuff out there, they do what they claim. We need people with some knowledge in this area to take a good swing at it. Nothing like community support in helping us find our weak links before announcing Smiley Please get in touch with casey if you would like to give it a go. We're also getting stuff sorted for the Android wallet and should have that soon. Best part is these are just the toys that came with the happy meal. The bombshells are yet to be dropped, and no one will know when Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
sumgye

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:09:26 PM

YES I AM

We want to make sure that when we put stuff out there, they do what they claim. We need people with some knowledge in this area to take a good swing at it. Nothing like community support in helping us find our weak links before announcing Smiley Please get in touch with casey if you would like to give it a go. We're also getting stuff sorted for the Android wallet and should have that soon. Best part is these are just the toys that came with the happy meal. The bombshells are yet to be dropped, and no one will know when Cheesy

'android wallet'

quiet you. To some people, that is a bombshell.
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:21:21 AM

YES I AM

'android wallet'

quiet you. To some people, that is a bombshell.

tut tut tut... crypto will need to up their standards if they are to keep up with us  Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sumgye

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:26:54 AM

I really think this about sums it up:

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:56:43 AM

Come on... no one cracked it? The code can't be all that great, can it? People just aint trying hard enough I tell you. We need that dude from Full Metal Jacket to give the anon a piece of his mind  Cheesy

sumgye

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:08:55 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 02:32:50 AM by sumgye

Come on... no one cracked it? The code can't be all that great, can it? People just aint trying hard enough I tell you. We need that dude from Full Metal Jacket to give the anon a piece of his mind  Cheesy

I know. I mean it's possible to do, when the guys started this challenge I wasn't around and I kind of warned them against it because I wasn't satisfied with the level of anonymity for a challenge like this. I can take an educated guess, based on having a working knowledge of how the code works. For the two times I took Cayce's challenge, I personally did manage to find it once. But the fact is, there's no way to be 100% sure. I'm just not happy with that though. For a challenge like this, I don't want people to be able to make a potentially legitimate guess at all.
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:19:54 AM

Come on... no one cracked it? The code can't be all that great, can it? People just aint trying hard enough I tell you. We need that dude from Full Metal Jacket to give the anon a piece of his mind  Cheesy

I know. I mean it's possible to do, when the guys started this challenge I wasn't around and I kind of warned them against it because I wasn't satisfied with the level of anonymity for a challenge like this. I can take an educated guess, based on having a working knowledge of how the code works. For the two times I took Chace's challenge, I personally did manage to find it once. But the fact is, there's no way to be 100% sure. I'm just not happy with that though. For a challenge like this, I don't want people to be able to make a potentially legitimate guess at all.

such a perfectionist Cheesy

Pinkcoin community look at the level of involvement, transparancy, and professionalism of the core Dev team. Sumgye going above and beyond again, we are truly blessed to have you on our team man.

sumgye

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:31:35 AM

I just realized we've gotten ourselves so wrapped up in the challenge we haven't been replying to questions!

Will this be something than can be implemented at the Wallet Level?

Kinda. It could be, but it'd be centralized. Our goal is to avoid that for the main wallet. I don't want to give too much away about future developments, but given the nature of some of the things we have going in the development pipeline, and the amount of time that we've poured into the anon website, I do have to be honest and say that the anonymous wallet is a reasonable amount of time down the line and not something people should be watching out for in the near (1-2 weeks) future. With that said, some other incredible things are planned to take place. We're just not a one trick pony, so we're not going to spend all our time perfecting just one trick. We'll get there, I promise. But in the meantime, there's more to come:)

I kind quoted you earlier, but I never replied. I'm sorry. Thank you. Our whole team really appreciates your support. We're about as shocked as anyone that we all found eachother and our talents complement eachother's so well. You keep buying and holding, and we'll keep things interesting by doing cool things. Actually, we'll keep doing cool things anyway. But you probably already knew that;)

Very nice logotype.

Thanks!

youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:29:02 AM

Have you thought about doing something like X11 coin's Xnodes? like pink nodes haha Wink

regnevacs

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:46:40 AM

please add PC @ poloniex.. we need to expand guys.. anyone in charge for this?
sumgye

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:54:34 AM

They've had three of us banging on their door for the last week, not to mention members of the community helping as well. We're starting to wonder what the problem is. We've emailed them, gone through their coin submission form, tweeted at them, and chatted in their trollbox... all multiple times, and by different members of the team, and our volume was ~90 over the last couple of days, and has been reasonably high for over a week now.

We all want to know why polo doesn't have us listed yet.
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:09:33 AM

Yes, we've done pretty  much everything there is to be done to get into the exchanges. Unfortunately getting the coin listed is not in our hands. They will list when they deem it profitable to list. That could be tomorrow or next month. Nobody really know how poloniex decides to list a coin. They could be picking out of a hat even Smiley

As the developments from our end continue and we add more and more features, we increase the value of the coin little by little. When the time comes we will be listed on all popular exchanges organically. Just hang in there, Buy coins for cheap and hold as long as possible.

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:52:50 AM

It is going to be a great day for Pinkcoin. I can feel it.

If you have not tested it yet, go try the anon system and get your buy orders in for the launch.
http://anon.pinkcoin.info/beta/

I say we do another Twitter push to the exchanges;
Retweet and Favorite

Cryptsy:
https://twitter.com/CryptoRox/status/473416242523803648

Poloniex:
https://twitter.com/CryptoRox/status/473416008322277376

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: