Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:22:31 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 12:06:19 AM by fayoling

Pinkcoin added to UseCryptos Voting List
Let's get this going guys, go vote now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:31:39 AM

You can vote every 30 minutes, we can get it to #1 in no time!  I'm contributing 0.01 BTC to the effort, it's not much,
but every vote counts!  Grin

fayoling

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:37:18 AM

You can vote every 30 minutes, we can get it to #1 in no time!  I'm contributing 0.01 BTC to the effort, it's not much,
but every vote counts!  Grin

That's awesome! I am pretty sure we only need to get to second place, and they will take us on. That is the vibe I am getting.

I am sure that address in your signature will replace your voting contribution Smiley Thank you.

EDIT: It would appear that your signature is not a valid pinkcoin address

sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:04:11 AM

Don't you guys like my guinea pig? Or do I have to spread FUD to get pink love?  Kiss

Well... I can't speak for others, but I believe a lot of us send random pink on a gut level of what pleases us at the moment. Be it an insightful comment, announcing some contribution, something funny, whatever. Think of it as a facebook "like" button. So im guessing that you are not getting any free pink from anyone because you are coming off as an "anything for free pink" types. That attitude, in my book is a serious turn off. But don't get me wrong.... i too haven't received any pink love from anyone of late. But that doesnt make me wanna post pics of furry shit and insist on people send me pink. That would cause a mess of people coming here and thinking they can all get pink. Remember this is p2p... its people sending other people.... not from some magic faucet that the devs are controlling. This is free market 101. You gotta please the people to earn the pink, if you know what i mean  Wink

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
youseeberkeley

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:21:35 AM

You can vote every 30 minutes, we can get it to #1 in no time!  I'm contributing 0.01 BTC to the effort, it's not much,

That's awesome! I am pretty sure we only need to get to second place, and they will take us on. That is the vibe I am getting.

I am sure that address in your signature will replace your voting contribution Smiley Thank you.

Hmm, how peculiar!  I've updated my siggy haha, thanks though!(:

fayoling

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:27:19 AM

Lucky you, got a way better roll this time than you would have gotten earlier.

youseeberkeley

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:34:29 AM

Lucky you, got a way better roll this time than you would have gotten earlier.

Wow, thanks, haha! Will spread the pink! looking at you sonysasankan Wink

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:29:24 AM

Hello my Sweety Pinky Lovers..Here s the Chinese ANN..I will post more pics on it tomorrow but at least our Chinese Friends can spread the PINKCOIN LOVE NOW too..

enjoy courtesy of my lovely Chinese Hubby.. Smiley Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639747.0
mzcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:44:56 AM

Hello my Sweety Pinky Lovers..Here s the Chinese ANN..I will post more pics on it tomorrow but at least our Chinese Friends can spread the PINKCOIN LOVE NOW too..

希望 pinkcoin 能走好,走远。。。。

pinkcoin  交流群  328855066

欢迎探讨。。。
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:05:23 AM

i bought some today hope it does well. i think you guys should pull a couple hundred btc off your sell wall so it doesn't loom over the 5 btc buy wall so much . !!
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:20:20 AM

this article is fantastic, thank you very much for this.

CryptoCayce

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:33:12 AM

Don't you guys like my guinea pig? Or do I have to spread FUD to get pink love?  Kiss

Well... I can't speak for others, but I believe a lot of us send random pink on a gut level of what pleases us at the moment. Be it an insightful comment, announcing some contribution, something funny, whatever. Think of it as a facebook "like" button. So im guessing that you are not getting any free pink from anyone because you are coming off as an "anything for free pink" types. That attitude, in my book is a serious turn off. But don't get me wrong.... i too haven't received any pink love from anyone of late. But that doesnt make me wanna post pics of furry shit and insist on people send me pink. That would cause a mess of people coming here and thinking they can all get pink. Remember this is p2p... its people sending other people.... not from some magic faucet that the devs are controlling. This is free market 101. You gotta please the people to earn the pink, if you know what i mean  Wink

*dumbfounded*

I'm sorry if you think I post "furry shit" because I will do "anything for free pink". I've posted often in this thread (and the old one too) and never asked for anything. I absolutely did not insist that anyone give me free pink. I just made a simple insight, that people are rewarded for fudding in here and I meant it more as a joke than anything else.

NOW GIMME FREE PINK, OR ELSE! JK  Roll Eyes

no need to get defensive grasshopper, he was not attacking you personally merely voicing his perception of why people tip and why you might not be receiving tips.

with regards to the "fudders' getting pink tips: have you ever heard of the phrase "kill them with kindness"? that applies here.

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:22:28 AM

Cool.... don't forget the links and text from the OP. The text I've given you is only the images.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:04:39 AM

Can we test Pinkcoins anonymity somehow?
CryptoCayce

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:11:38 AM

Can we test Pinkcoins anonymity somehow?

yessir you can go apeshit on anonymous sending
http://anon.pinkcoin.info

send to yourself or a friend using the anon site and use the block explorer to try to trace the transaction to your originating wallet
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/pc/

bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:18:23 AM

Just curious. Is there any reason why PC has so much of supply? 380 million coins is hugeee compared to some well known (or hyped) anon coins out there. Any chance of reducing the supply?
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:06:21 PM

Just curious. Is there any reason why PC has so much of supply? 380 million coins is hugeee compared to some well known (or hyped) anon coins out there. Any chance of reducing the supply?

That was the number originally proposed by the first dev. We community took over the coin without forking it and continued development. I don't understand why 360 million has anything to do with other anon/hyped coins. If it has value, it will rise. Reducing the coin supply is a major undertaking, requiring every one to swap old coins for newer ones, freezing the exchanges, etc and does not really add any real value to the coin. If you had a million PC and the market rate was 50 sats, reducing the number of coins to half would simply mean you will have 500k coins at 100 sats. Its just a lot of work for cosmetic differences.

As you might have noticed, here at pink, we have a no bullshit no hype code of conduct, and believe in setting benchmarks at everything we do... and that includes pushing the envelope on what a synergy of community support and a rocking team of people can achieve. We've taken it upon ourselves (more out of curiosity) to see how far we can take a coin that was left to die at 5-7 sats. So far I must admit, the tip of the iceberg looks downright gorgeous Smiley

Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:13:10 PM

IF the anon feature is no BS this coin deserves 500 sats at least. Even WO anon it's still underpriced at 50.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:48:09 PM

IF the anon feature is no BS this coin deserves 500 sats at least. Even WO anon it's still underpriced at 50.

LOL... what BS? Its not a mythical dragon that is "coming soon" or "in development". Its already here and its open for people to check it out. We just didn't make such a big deal out of it... do check it out and give us your feedback. You can check it out at http://anon.pinkcoin.info

Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:53:07 PM

I'll try I'm catching up with the blockchain.
If you can integrate this within the client it will be a nice boost I guess.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: