Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:01:43 PM

I love this coin and the dev team.

No fancy promises and hype. No crazy gimmicks or pump and dump scams. They just release working features that other coins claim to work on and then offer contests to try to break it.

This coin is very undervalued and it is only a matter of time before the hype grows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:07:50 PM

I apologize for not knowing which group of devs took over and fixed this coin.. Can someone enlighten a brother?
Thank you for your time

Took over and make a lot of money, but what is next? Wink
Well considering it is way, way undervalued, the next part is getting the flock to follow. Not to be out of line, but it seems people don't see an insane value unless there is massive price increase.

I want to know which people are mainly responsible for bringing this coin from death to something special?
Check the first page Cheesy

SUMGYE
TRANZIUM
FAYOLING
CRYPTOCAYCE
SONYSASANKAN

That are the guys that made big money Cheesy of course, they work for it, so they have the right to earn big money.

Are you just pulling those "facts" out of your ass or something? If so, please mention that they are your imagination... people might confuse it for facts when you do not explicitly mention them Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:40:32 PM

OK, first of all, I am deep in love with Pinkcoin. Or maybe already getting to the stage where love is being replaced with respect, admiration, understanding and so on as it goes in a good relationship.Wink Although I am not into girly and childish culture, this goes way beyond and made me see pink color in a whole different way (and those great marketing possibilities!). The DEVs are doing a great work and I am really glad to see someone who is seriously trying to deliver actual results rather than just talk big. Huge respect here for you guys. Yeah, you are doing for profit too, but hey no one lives from air (well some people say they are and I don't wan't to say they are liars but most of us have to feed ourselfs somehow). And at the end of the day, other people are having profits here too and if the job is done the right way, whole society might benefit a lot from these „selfish“ bastards.Smiley

Anyway, I've been creeping around for a while and Pinkcoin made me set up an account a say my bit. That is how much I fell into this.

So here is the point. When looking into the overall strategy I really like it – dropping bombs, fully baked stuff not just some halflings and being open to the maximum extent. For everyone who is serious about looking for a "value" in that today's mess, hell of a mixture. True is, that release of the anon that was more of a concept in the beginning wasn't obviously planned that way, but it turned out into a really great ANON feature leaving other coins way behind, which is fabulous.

Then we come to the contest. I understand sonysasankan is pissed off, you guys did a great job. But I also have to thank to McHammer for explaining how a normal „trader“ or passer by sees it. My belief is, that this is really the way majority (mis)understood it, which is very unfortunate. Well, yes, you might say, you don't do it for them, but the point is that you actually do, because if a majority misunderstands something, it is the coin that is punished and you certainly care for PINK, don't you.Wink You might see there only a short-term impact, but in reality, when people loose faith, it is damn hard to get it back. Even when it is just a misunderstanding.

So, we all know what was the problem, there was opened a contest marketed as a struggle for breaking the anon although it was actually never about breaking the anon but just about finding the password for the zip file. And these 2 are a completely unrelated things. Yes you can find the password by breaking the anon, but why would you even try to do that when there were at least 2 other super simple ways how to find the password, without even thinking about the anon. And I dare to say, that this must had been pretty obvious to anyone who ever interacted with a computer even just on a user level. And that release was the time when I was about to make my first comment too. Like, what the heck guys, are you sure? One BTC for guessing the password?

Nevermind, I understand you just wanted to make promo and people didn't get it. I would say, whatever, let's move on. Beside the fact that anon is really one of THOSE features that matter today. AND YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE! But a lot of people doubt it or don't believe it or whatever. although I personally don't care much about anon feature, it obviously helps to make impact and therefore allows to move to other, perhaps more important stuff.

Hell, I am talking too much. So let's get to the real point. I really think it would do justice to your (our;)) coin, if you make another competition, this time really for breaking the code. My suggestion how I thing this could be implemented follows:

You make anon transaction of any amount to a certain wallet. This wallet won't be zipped and hanging anywhere, because this only leads to unlocking the zip the hard way. The wallet you sent the PINK from is the one that matters. When someone brakes the anon it means, that he found out the way, how to un-anonymize the transaction and is therefore able to say with absolute certainty, where did the PINK come from. At this point he should send (no anon) a certain amount, let's say 100 000 PINK to the original wallet. When this amount comes to the original wallet, bounty (let's say 1 100 000 PINK) will be returned to the wallet that sent the agreed amount. When someone sends the amount to the wallet, he should also let everyone know on the ANN thread, incl. the info on the way of breaking the anon.

Of course, as the original wallet will most probably(?) be controlled by the devs, there is a lot of trust being placed on them by the community. Because someone might easily say, that (s)he sent the PINK to the right wallet and that the one in control of the original wallet is hiding the fact of receiving the amount. That said, once you break the code, you should be able to repeat that again and therefore verify the procedure after it's publication if anyone claims the bounty and it was not released. Besides, I believe that PINK team has the trust now, so it should be OK. Also, with the first competition, there was potentially an equal risk of the DEVs choosing different password than the one proclaimed therefore no-one being able to lockpick it - resulting in seemingly perfect anon (except for the fact that first challenge was rather about guessing the password than breaking anon Smiley - repeating the important stuff). Yeah, and the wallet you sent the PINK from should have unspecified amount on it so that it is not possible to look it up in the richlist.

I guess yo guys see the difference, you would send your money only at the moment you are really sure about the wallet – meaning you broke the anon. Or you would have at most, say 10 guesses, to stay in the black numbers. Depends on the ratio of bounty x the amount of PINK one has to send to the original wallet.

Or you can just create some web app, where you can make guesses, but again, guesses must be paid.

In this case, all PINK from invalid guesses might go right to the charity, which would be nice. This can be done also in the first case, but we all would have to agree, that if we receive unexpected bonus of the size corresponding with the competition (which might easily happen Smiley), we forward it to some donation wallet.

Or you can anon-resend the amount to another wallet every month and reveal the wallet address that was the original one so that everyone sees, that the wallet actually exists.

You are welcome to elaborate any way you want on this proposal. Seems to me like something to be easily implemented with a possibly noticeable impact.

If you read it all the way here, congrats, hope it was worth it, if not, sorry for your time. But, stay PINK.Wink

Oh and pointing at some older post, supporting the PC → PINK transition – them gotta love it.Wink

Lots of reading, many good valid points.

I agree that PINK needs another challenge, this time to really break the ANON feature. No guessing, no hidden giveaway. Just a bounty to break the ANON and show exactly how it was done. If PC can win that challenge then 1000 satoshis is possible.

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 03:11:39 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 03:59:51 PM by sonysasankan

OK, first of all, I am deep in love with Pinkcoin. Or maybe already getting to the stage where love is being replaced with respect, admiration, understanding and so on as it goes in a good relationship.Wink Although I am not into girly and childish culture, this goes way beyond and made me see pink color in a whole different way (and those great marketing possibilities!). The DEVs are doing a great work and I am really glad to see someone who is seriously trying to deliver actual results rather than just talk big. Huge respect here for you guys. Yeah, you are doing for profit too, but hey no one lives from air (well some people say they are and I don't wan't to say they are liars but most of us have to feed ourselfs somehow). And at the end of the day, other people are having profits here too and if the job is done the right way, whole society might benefit a lot from these „selfish“ bastards.Smiley

Anyway, I've been creeping around for a while and Pinkcoin made me set up an account a say my bit. That is how much I fell into this.

So here is the point. When looking into the overall strategy I really like it – dropping bombs, fully baked stuff not just some halflings and being open to the maximum extent. For everyone who is serious about looking for a "value" in that today's mess, hell of a mixture. True is, that release of the anon that was more of a concept in the beginning wasn't obviously planned that way, but it turned out into a really great ANON feature leaving other coins way behind, which is fabulous.

Then we come to the contest. I understand sonysasankan is pissed off, you guys did a great job. But I also have to thank to McHammer for explaining how a normal „trader“ or passer by sees it. My belief is, that this is really the way majority (mis)understood it, which is very unfortunate. Well, yes, you might say, you don't do it for them, but the point is that you actually do, because if a majority misunderstands something, it is the coin that is punished and you certainly care for PINK, don't you.Wink You might see there only a short-term impact, but in reality, when people loose faith, it is damn hard to get it back. Even when it is just a misunderstanding.

So, we all know what was the problem, there was opened a contest marketed as a struggle for breaking the anon although it was actually never about breaking the anon but just about finding the password for the zip file. And these 2 are a completely unrelated things. Yes you can find the password by breaking the anon, but why would you even try to do that when there were at least 2 other super simple ways how to find the password, without even thinking about the anon. And I dare to say, that this must had been pretty obvious to anyone who ever interacted with a computer even just on a user level. And that release was the time when I was about to make my first comment too. Like, what the heck guys, are you sure? One BTC for guessing the password?

Nevermind, I understand you just wanted to make promo and people didn't get it. I would say, whatever, let's move on. Beside the fact that anon is really one of THOSE features that matter today. AND YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE! But a lot of people doubt it or don't believe it or whatever. although I personally don't care much about anon feature, it obviously helps to make impact and therefore allows to move to other, perhaps more important stuff.

Hell, I am talking too much. So let's get to the real point. I really think it would do justice to your (our;)) coin, if you make another competition, this time really for breaking the code. My suggestion how I thing this could be implemented follows:

You make anon transaction of any amount to a certain wallet. This wallet won't be zipped and hanging anywhere, because this only leads to unlocking the zip the hard way. The wallet you sent the PINK from is the one that matters. When someone brakes the anon it means, that he found out the way, how to un-anonymize the transaction and is therefore able to say with absolute certainty, where did the PINK come from. At this point he should send (no anon) a certain amount, let's say 100 000 PINK to the original wallet. When this amount comes to the original wallet, bounty (let's say 1 100 000 PINK) will be returned to the wallet that sent the agreed amount. When someone sends the amount to the wallet, he should also let everyone know on the ANN thread, incl. the info on the way of breaking the anon.

Of course, as the original wallet will most probably(?) be controlled by the devs, there is a lot of trust being placed on them by the community. Because someone might easily say, that (s)he sent the PINK to the right wallet and that the one in control of the original wallet is hiding the fact of receiving the amount. That said, once you break the code, you should be able to repeat that again and therefore verify the procedure after it's publication if anyone claims the bounty and it was not released. Besides, I believe that PINK team has the trust now, so it should be OK. Also, with the first competition, there was potentially an equal risk of the DEVs choosing different password than the one proclaimed therefore no-one being able to lockpick it - resulting in seemingly perfect anon (except for the fact that first challenge was rather about guessing the password than breaking anon Smiley - repeating the important stuff). Yeah, and the wallet you sent the PINK from should have unspecified amount on it so that it is not possible to look it up in the richlist.

I guess yo guys see the difference, you would send your money only at the moment you are really sure about the wallet – meaning you broke the anon. Or you would have at most, say 10 guesses, to stay in the black numbers. Depends on the ratio of bounty x the amount of PINK one has to send to the original wallet.

Or you can just create some web app, where you can make guesses, but again, guesses must be paid.

In this case, all PINK from invalid guesses might go right to the charity, which would be nice. This can be done also in the first case, but we all would have to agree, that if we receive unexpected bonus of the size corresponding with the competition (which might easily happen Smiley), we forward it to some donation wallet.

Or you can anon-resend the amount to another wallet every month and reveal the wallet address that was the original one so that everyone sees, that the wallet actually exists.

You are welcome to elaborate any way you want on this proposal. Seems to me like something to be easily implemented with a possibly noticeable impact.

If you read it all the way here, congrats, hope it was worth it, if not, sorry for your time. But, stay PINK.Wink

Oh and pointing at some older post, supporting the PC → PINK transition – them gotta love it.Wink

Lots of reading, many good valid points.

I agree that PINK needs another challenge, this time to really break the ANON feature. No guessing, no hidden giveaway. Just a bounty to break the ANON and show exactly how it was done. If PC can win that challenge then 1000 satoshis is possible.

Valid points indeed. This is exactly the kind of involvement, suggestion and constructive criticisms we are expecting from the community members. We will bounce upon these ideas in our next "round table meeting" and see the feasibility of implementing them. Will update you guys if there will be another challenge. And to be more clear, we did originally plan on having the password scenario in such a way that you will need the tx id and fill out a captcha to download the zip file. But it would take the fun element out of the contest Smiley The Anon honestly is not even our strongest feature... it was just something we decided to give because because a lot of people demanded it. There's a lot of bombs waiting to be dropped once anon is behind us!

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 03:54:10 PM

i knew i would get a pissrain  Smiley
fuck you !!! Smiley
your competition was an epic fail
EPIC ULTRA MEGA FAIL noone buys the anon stuff .. look at the picture rofl
trough me and placebo you maybe realised the problem
PFFF

McHammer... why don't you sell your coins and get lost already? I'm not sure if you understand how it all works IMO. You DID NOT buy a share of a company called "PinkCoin" that is "owned" by us. You are not "our" investors. You have invested in Pinkcoin that is owned by no one. What that means is you are welcome to take it over and do what you want with the coin. The source code is public... fork the coin and if you have the majority of the people willing to follow your fork, that becomes the new pinkcoin. Exchanges will update to your forked wallet and you can run the show as you please. But if you don't have the skills or the inclination to do that, I suggest you shut the fuck up, get your entitled ass back in line and wait for the price to go higher and sell it whenever you please. That goes for everyone here on this thread. Sell and don't turn back. Buy back at 300 if / when you have regained confidence in the team. But stop posting uneducated nonsense like this fellow here.

We have volunteered to bring this coin back to life, spending our money, time and skills. That does not mean we have an obligation to double or triple your money. Most of you are all in it for the free ride without contributing anything for the coin... not even a fucking tweet. Which is ok.... not something we can expect from everyone. But please... if you are a noisy retard, don't get into crypto or trading. We get shit done, and generally don't have the patience or time to hold your hands and console you if the price is not picking up at the pace that is coinciding with your next rent date. There's over 600 coins for you to choose from. I personally would prefer a community with fewer intelligent people who know a thing or two about crypto and trading, than a horde of dumb fucks throwing regurgitated words like "pumps", "fake buys", "sell walls" and "dumps" without taking a step further in educating themselves about the psychology and economics behind accepting a coin.

I agree with most of what you said in here, but you are trying to build a cryptocurrency that "will be used by millions of people", i guess this is the goal... and you are not acting like a professional at all. You are speaking like a "thug nigga from tha streetz". Not cool at all. I don't think i fully agree on that investor part. The more people that put money in pinkcoin, the more money you can make in order to cash out a percent and sustain your business or at least be motivated to continue it. It's a win - win situation. Until you have a finished product, this currency belongs to you or the other coders. Without you, the professional approach, even the 3th grade explanations of the technology, this coin would be just another garbage at 1 satoshi. And i'm pretty sure that you wouldn't wanna work like a slave and see 1 satoshi for months.

I agree I am not in my best behavior when replying to people like him. I do not need to. Pinkcoin is not a corporation or something like that where pleasing investors is a key. If you give that corp / investor dichotomy to crypto, it wouldnt work. No one here is "paid" by pinkcoin to incentivice any ROI for investors. Each take a risk in putting money in a coin (including the dev team). The people who step forward and volunteer to contribute more to the value of the coin, do not need that extra burden of being accountable for profit.... especially someone elses profit.

I do not understand what you mean by the coin belonging to us till there is a finished product. Pinkcoin is a finished product. Its on the exchanges because it is. Adding additional features to the coin is in no way a monopoly for the devs or this team. Anyone can come forward and do so. People can simply download the source code, add a feature, compile it and ask everyone to start using the new wallet. Of course its at their own risk. We will vouch for them if the code is clean. We encourage them to come forward and would even love to provide a platform like a chatroom with us to brainstors and bounce ideas off each other. The only thing we have complete control over is this thread, website, and few other links we created for the coin. Not even the wallet belongs to us. So its not exactly a win-win situation if 99% of people are not contributing and waiting for the 1% to make them rich... and then complaining about it each time they post something. So I believe when I tell people like McHammer (who has contributed absolutely nothing), whose negativity is contagious and offers nothing constructive, to shut the fuck up and get lost, I am saying so from a position that me and the rest of the dev team have earned.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:59:00 PM

fuck you !!! Smiley
PFFF

McHammer... why don't you sell your coins and get lost already? I'm not sure if you understand how it all works IMO. You DID NOT buy a share of a company called "PinkCoin" that is "owned" by us. You are not "our" investors. You have invested in Pinkcoin that is owned by no one. What that means is you are welcome to take it over and do what you want with the coin. The source code is public... fork the coin and if you have the majority of the people willing to follow your fork, that becomes the new pinkcoin. Exchanges will update to your forked wallet and you can run the show as you please. But if you don't have the skills or the inclination to do that, I suggest you shut the fuck up, get your entitled ass back in line and wait for the price to go higher and sell it whenever you please. That goes for everyone here on this thread. Sell and don't turn back. Buy back at 300 if / when you have regained confidence in the team. But stop posting uneducated nonsense like this fellow here.

We have volunteered to bring this coin back to life, spending our money, time and skills. That does not mean we have an obligation to double or triple your money. Most of you are all in it for the free ride without contributing anything for the coin... not even a fucking tweet. Which is ok.... not something we can expect from everyone. But please... if you are a noisy retard, don't get into crypto or trading. We get shit done, and generally don't have the patience or time to hold your hands and console you if the price is not picking up at the pace that is coinciding with your next rent date. There's over 600 coins for you to choose from. I personally would prefer a community with fewer intelligent people who know a thing or two about crypto and trading, than a horde of dumb fucks throwing regurgitated words like "pumps", "fake buys", "sell walls" and "dumps" without taking a step further in educating themselves about the psychology and economics behind accepting a coin.

I agree with most of what you said in here, but you are trying to build a cryptocurrency that "will be used by millions of people", i guess this is the goal... and you are not acting like a professional at all. You are speaking like a "thug nigga from tha streetz". Not cool at all. I don't think i fully agree on that investor part. The more people that put money in pinkcoin, the more money you can make in order to cash out a percent and sustain your business or at least be motivated to continue it. It's a win - win situation. Until you have a finished product, this currency belongs to you or the other coders. Without you, the professional approach, even the 3th grade explanations of the technology, this coin would be just another garbage at 1 satoshi. And i'm pretty sure that you wouldn't wanna work like a slave and see 1 satoshi for months.

I agree I am not in my best behavior when replying to people like him. I do not need to. Pinkcoin is not a corporation or something like that where pleasing investors is a key. If you give that corp / investor dichotomy to crypto, it wouldnt work. No one here is "paid" by pinkcoin to incentivice any ROI for investors. Each take a risk in putting money in a coin (including the dev team). The people who step forward and volunteer to contribute more to the value of the coin, do not need that extra burden of being accountable for profit.... especially someone elses profit.

I do not understand what you mean by the coin belonging to us till there is a finished product. Pinkcoin is a finished product. Its on the exchanges because it is. Adding additional features to the coin is in no way a monopoly for the devs or this team. Anyone can come forward and do so. People can simply download the source code, add a feature, compile it and ask everyone to start using the new wallet. Of course its at their own risk. We will vouch for them if the code is clean. We encourage them to come forward and would even love to provide a platform like a chatroom with us to brainstors and bounce ideas off each other. The only thing we have complete control over is this thread, website, and few other links we created for the coin. Not even the wallet belongs to us. So its not exactly a win-win situation if 99% of people are not contributing and waiting for the 1% to make them rich... and then complaining about it each time they post something. So I believe when I tell people like McHammer (who has contributed absolutely nothing), whose negativity is contagious and offers nothing constructive, to shut the fuck up and get lost, I am saying so from a position that me and the rest of the dev team have earned.

+1!
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:09:18 PM

fuck you !!! Smiley
PFFF

TLDR

this is one awesome reply man! if only you could squeeze all that into a tweet i would re-tweet it Smiley

keep up the good work!

LOL... I guess the pic sums it up best Smiley What's your twitter handle? Also I don't see a PC address in your signature... i guess the positive side of the prices dipping a bit is bigger tips  Wink

McHammer

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:25:10 PM

that escelated quickly  Cheesy
i know, everybody hates me because i wrote down what was in my mind, probably too quick.
SRY
see it as a regular noob/jerk/hypster altcoin "trader" view
not more not less
i though maybe that was useful to share ( problem -> solution bla bla ), but no , stay in your dreamworld without critics
i regret nothing !

altcoincasinogulagshoppingshow FUD is good, look @altcoin prices ...
pls fud me hard via pm
id appriciate that.
grabciu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:33:20 PM

i know, everybody hates me because i wrote down what was in my mind, probably too quick.
SRY
not more not less
i though maybe that was useful to share ( problem -> solution bla bla ), but no , stay in your dreamworld without critics
i regret nothing !

PLS sell, my orders are waiting.
McHammer

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:34:42 PM

naa ... wont sell under 100
i ll wait  Grin

altcoincasinogulagshoppingshow FUD is good, look @altcoin prices ...
pls fud me hard via pm
id appriciate that.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:07:06 PM

SRY
not more not less
i regret nothing !

It was useful to see from the eyes of a non-technical person who is not into computer/tech but is into trading instead. I'm sure there are many of you guys and many more will be coming to crypto in the future.

Its important to take MCHammer's view and create a marketing strategy that targets the non-technical group of people. Us techies know if anon is working or not. It has to be laid out in plain English and I totally believe that a new challenge has to be put forth to the community. The best thing would probably be a new thread created in the altcoin section, not the announcement section, talking about the new challenge. qiwoman should also get involved and write another article about the new anon challenge. Expect to NOT give out the bounty.

Right now, anon is big. You need to exploit the fact that PINK has it working. That alone will draw in many more people. With those people I believe that your charities and future plans will work out that much better. If you want to be the next Doge you gotta have the community. The only way to bring them here is make them believe in the coin.

boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:52:38 PM

SRY
not more not less
i regret nothing !

It was useful to see from the eyes of a non-technical person who is not into computer/tech but is into trading instead. I'm sure there are many of you guys and many more will be coming to crypto in the future.

Its important to take MCHammer's view and create a marketing strategy that targets the non-technical group of people. Us techies know if anon is working or not. It has to be laid out in plain English and I totally believe that a new challenge has to be put forth to the community. The best thing would probably be a new thread created in the altcoin section, not the announcement section, talking about the new challenge. qiwoman should also get involved and write another article about the new anon challenge. Expect to NOT give out the bounty.

Right now, anon is big. You need to exploit the fact that PINK has it working. That alone will draw in many more people. With those people I believe that your charities and future plans will work out that much better. If you want to be the next Doge you gotta have the community. The only way to bring them here is make them believe in the coin.

Agreed. Most people trading are into the profit, not the coin itself. While the technical aspects of anon are great, most people trading don't care but in the case of altcoins where coins go on swings based on trends and interest of the holders, anon is so hot right now.

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:27:13 PM

The joy of unmoderated threads. I don't trust the moderated threads but the unmoderated ones come with ppl like vanilla ice who invested 300 bux and has 3 million things to share even though no one wants to read it!
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:38:28 PM

I am also new to crypto trading and would have no way of telling whether the anonymous feature is working or not. The same way I would have no Idea whether the thermostat in my house was working 100%. I like most other people who are not as technically proficient as the programmers (who can verifiably check for themselves if it works) must rely on some other persons opinion. So in my opinion this is why there is so much uncertainty as to whether the anon is working. I have found the team behind this coin to be responsive proactive and dedicated to success of this coin. I am convinced that the anon is working as I have read all posts on subject and trust the opinions of these people behind the coin and people like Jyap who is putting an unbiased view and respected source to verify this. I think these are all the right steps to convince people like me coin is legitimate and is undervalued. I am in the same boat as Pinker who is obviously smarter than me who feel another public open testing of Anon will put this topic to bed for all not convinced it works. I am willing to put some pink towards another bounty that will verify the legitimacy of the anon as the other one did too but you have to read the fine print and newbies normally cant find the fine print. Let us know if this a possibility.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:39:01 PM

How does the anon work anyway? Is there a whitepaper?

bump
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:34:16 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 01:50:08 AM by fayoling

How does the anon work anyway? Is there a whitepaper?

bump

There is no official white paper, but you can get most of your information here.
http://dailypinkcoin.com/blog/innovations/anonypink/

wevus

Activity: 70

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:13:59 AM

This coin needs PR. The value is there. Since this is a community thing someone with a great PR idea should jump in, and make it happen. Maybe another push to prove again anon tech? Seems redundant, but the onslaught of new coins everyday seems to stymy any momentum PC gets in the exchanges. Everyone is chasing the next big value, but PC has it already.

One a side note* The pot calling the kettle black... If PC expects professional prices.. it's going to take a professional attitude and approach by the leaders of the community ie. The people that revived this coin.

It's going to take all of us as a community to make the Alt world right. That statement is relevant and pertinent to all honest and transparent Alt coins.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
wevus

Activity: 70

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:39:00 AM

This coin needs PR. The value is there. Since this is a community thing someone with a great PR idea should jump in, and make it happen. Maybe another push to prove again anon tech? Seems redundant, but the onslaught of new coins everyday seems to stymy any momentum PC gets in the exchanges. Everyone is chasing the next big value, but PC has it already.

One a side note* The pot calling the kettle black... If PC expects professional prices.. it's going to take a professional attitude and approach by the leaders of the community ie. The people that revived this coin.

It's going to take all of us as a community to make the Alt world right. That statement is relevant and pertinent to all honest and transparent Alt coins.
Bumped

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
fayoling

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:23:40 AM

Pinkcoin is now known as PINK on these 3 exchanges.

AllCrypt
UseCryptos
Mintpal

We will keep pushing Bittrex and Polonix to do the same.

fayoling

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:09:32 AM

Anonymous is now powered by the
Pink Entanglement Engine

Our anonymous transactions system just got a whole lot better.

And so it goes, send coins to EARTH. Someone gets coins from the MOON. Send coins to the MOON. Someone gets coins from the EARTH.

Coins on the EARTH never get MIXED. There's no mixing at all. NO MIXING.
Coins on the MOON never get MIXED. There's no mixing. NO MIXING.
Coins on the EARTH NEVER go to the MOON. Coins on the MOON NEVER go to the EARTH.
Neither the coins on the MOON or the EARTH do absolutely ANYTHING until they get sent, ANONYMOUSLY to someone ELSE.[/li][/list]
The link between the coins you send and the coins that are received goes NUCLEAR, BOOM, EXPLODE, GONE FOREVER, ERASED FROM TIME, etc. the moment an address gets used up.

To try an anonymous transaction yourself, go here anon.pink
To learn more visit : dailypinkcoin.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: