Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:18:55 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 01:40:14 AM by fayoling

On another good note, Tranz and I have modified all the systems we've created to take all profit, sell it, and use it to resupport the coin with a buy wall.

What does this mean?
Every lottery ticket sold for 100 PINK, will have 50 PINK go to the jackpot, 25 to the charity and the other 25 will go to be sold on the market. Once they are sold, the BTC will than be placed at a specific location. For every poker hand played, the rake, on average 2%, will be sold and the BTC used to resupport.

The size of the buy wall depends completely on how much all the systems get used. The bigger the wall, the higher up it can be. The current plan for the buy wall, is to have it at a price where it can catch all the coins on the exchange. So right now, with about 85,000,000 PINK on the exchange, the buy wall would need to be 32BTC to have it at 40 SATs.

summary, no one makes any profit off of the systems built for Pinkcoin. In fact, the more the systems are used, the more valuable your Pinkcoin will become. Systems included, Twitter bot and poker.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:22:07 AM

It was missing the sexiness... here we go  Kiss

Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:30:27 AM

On another good note, Tranz and I have modified all the systems we've created to take all profit, sell it, and use it to resupport the coin with a buy wall.

What does this mean?
Every lottery ticket sold for 100 PINK, will have 50 PINK go to the jackpot, 25 to the charity and the other 25 will go to be sold on the market. Once they are sold, the BTC will than be placed at a specific location. For every poker hand played, the rake, on average 2%, will be sold and the BTC used to resupport.

The size of the buy wall depends completely on how much all the systems get used. The bigger the wall, the higher up it can be. The current plan for the buy wall, is to have it at a price where it can catch all the coins on the exchange. So right now, with about 85,000,000 PINK on the exchange, the buy wall would need to be 32BTC to have it at 40 SATs.

summary, no one makes any profit off of the systems built for Pinkcoin. In fact, the more the systems are used, the more valuable your Pinkcoin will become. Systems included, Twitter bot and poker.

I don't see any donations coming so I will post again. Money is silence, as you know.

A wall? What an old (and great) idea! Did not exactly work at SEED but why not try it here, where there is still a community? Is it there? Because the money for the wall will have to come from the same people since no one else is investing in Pink any more. And SEED, evidently, copied from NAUT that has had it since launch... not to mention it being the modus operandi of the Black Hand at Black Coin... you know get the bag holders to actually create the wall into which to dump... Genius at work there.

Sadly, as you will come to soon realize, the time for those is way past now that the choirboys (millionaires, sorry) are already stretched thin and just foun out what Tranz, you, Sumnyge and Sonny, as well as Danny and Owl, have been doing behind the scenes all these months. Nah, whatever is left is going to be hard to dump in the open, but you are still lucky because your OTHER wallet/s remain unknown, so you can slowly proceed still. Of course, the price in the market will more than probably continue sliding. Nobody sorrier about than than me, believe me. All your doing though, master that you are.

Remember, get people to donate. Donate yourself something meaningful, and I'll be silent. Either way, this is done boy: Game, set, match.
fayoling

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:01:10 AM

OPERATION DOUBLE TAP part deux

The Pinkcoin Millionaires Club has devised an ingenious idea to reward the community with a multipool.

If we can make it to the end of the month without any replies to Barabbas's posts the PMC will create a Pinkcoin Multipool.

We realize it is very difficult to not respond and encourage every supporter to instead of posting a reply or quote or engaging any way to instead donate to the Pinkcoin fundraiser for NBCF and Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

This is a great way to motivate the #Pinkarmy and gives us ammunition for combating the detractor by doing something good.

You can use the traditional fundraiser page here https://fundraise.nbcf.org/fundraise?fcid=320114

Or you can use the best bot in town @Pinkcoinlottery here https://twitter.com/Pinkcoinlottery simply tweet @Pinkcoinlottery donate (and the amount you wish to donate).

I recommend using the lottery and including OPERATION DOUBLE TAP in your tweet it will help spread awareness and show your support publicly.

This in no way means that we should stop posting here just means we can work together for our shared goals of making Pinkcoin better.

I did not realize how negative this troll was making my days. He was winning until now. Feeling way better already. Smiley

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:28:05 AM

Still quite a ways to go.... here. Don't get me started on the other page.... No, I said do not!
hashbear

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:43:32 PM

What does this mean?

Love the strategy  Grin
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:33:54 PM

https://twitter.com/m_ad_04m_ax_/status/526456072190853120
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:07:27 AM

I've been in the bunker already for the whole weekend, what happened?

It must be related to the "river of donations..."

On to the significant issues:

"Especifically you (Sony) DUMPED almost the total of 3 million coins plus you got. 733k left out of 3.4 mill. One has to eat and pay rent, right?

Edit to add:

Fayoling, all of his 567,633 coins, DUMPED (that's, obviously, the signature address only. There are other addresses, of course.

Sumgye, all his 100+k, dumped... that would be from the address on his signature. His OTHER address is a bit more telling though:PTz9c7gsDu14FnD6tPFFUPy9rihVXH7GTx. You can see how he has DUMPED 23.4 million OF HIS TOTAL OF JUST OVER 25 MILLION. Do you think Sonnyboy that capitals are warranted?

Owl - out of 10 million, 7 million DUMPED.

All of this is very easy to corroborate just checking your known wallets, SPECIFIC FACTS, as usual.

To the nutcase: On May 30th, Danny has already admitted he had "around 45 million coins" (and here is the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.msg6999294#msg6999294; besides him, "Dr. G" also had in excess of that amount... Also this guys had in excess of that amount "for the long term":https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.msg6997690#msg6997690... which proves, in case there was any doubt, that you are not only a sick, lying nutcase, but that you have no idea, ever what the fuck you are talking about.

To the forgetful Danny, here's for your remembrance: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.msg7042831#msg7042831. And so you don't have to read the entire post, the lines that count are here: "I personally bought 1,000,000 Pinkcoins at market rate directly from @CryptoCayce since I liked the group's outreach plans and projects mentioned in their announcement." (quotes and bolding are added by me).

Now, to all pinkcoin holders interested: The above is just a glimpse of who you have developing this project, only 5 months into it. The real behind the scenes action, including selling of software (that they don't bother to even hide anymore, because the cat's out of the hat), hush-hush transactions off-market, etc. I can assure you are much, MUCH more numerous that what has been showed here. It's a whole world out there. With the facts presented, which is just the tip of the iceberg, it's up for you to decide if continuing supporting what was once a great idea and has become a total embarrassment for all who, like me, once believed in it.

Danny, I know you have me on ignore, but I'm sure you are going to get a bit of a smell of this post. Your credibility is gone man, sorry. And I am going to go a bit further and openly accuse you of lying about having given away 14 million pinkcoins. You haven't. Not even close to that figure. That would be almost 3 million coins a month... in what? to who? Sorry but no way. I am calling your bluff."

As for me, everyone and their aunts know I am a swing trader with a modest position on Pink which I have documented and have traded several times, and still some remaining which I plan on getting rid of at my convenience. Mine are a minimal part of those 75 million deposited at Bittrex that are ready to go on sale. Anything else you wish to know?

No matter how much you look for escapes, there are none. It's game, set and match, sonny boy.
sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:50:37 AM

Sumgye, all his 100+k, dumped... that would be from the address on his signature. His OTHER address is a bit more telling though:PTz9c7gsDu14FnD6tPFFUPy9rihVXH7GTx. You can see how he has DUMPED 23.4 million OF HIS TOTAL OF JUST OVER 25 MILLION. Do you think Sonnyboy that capitals are warranted?

*sigh*

I do generally make a point not to engage you Barabbas, but it's been a while, so for old time sakes, here you go.

I've never had anywhere near 25m pink. That is indeed my address, but you do realize that part of the way staking works is that the wallet resets coin ages by sending coins to itself, right? And the explorer doesn't differentiate between self-sent coins and coins sent to others. So, in simplest terms, every time I stake 1m coins, the explorer says I both Sent 1m more coins and Received 1m more coins. That's just how it works.

As for why it's not staking right now, well I haven't actually had access to that wallet in over a month now, since it's stuck on a hard drive in a broken PC.

As for the 100k in my Sig address, those all went into testing the Anon feature back at the end of May for crying out loud, and I honestly don't remember what address they went to after that. But you're really reaching on that one. As if anyone would have minded me 'dumping' 100k at ~40 sats in the first place.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:57:44 AM

*sigh*

I do generally make a point not to engage you Barabbas, but it's been a while, so for old time sakes, here you go.

I've never had anywhere near 25m pink. That is indeed my address, but you do realize that part of the way staking works is that the wallet resets coin ages by sending coins to itself, right? And the explorer doesn't differentiate between self-sent coins and coins sent to others. So, in simplest terms, every time I stake 1m coins, the explorer says I both Sent 1m more coins and Received 1m more coins. That's just how it works.

As for why it's not staking right now, well I haven't actually had access to that wallet in over a month now, since it's stuck on a hard drive in a broken PC.

As for the 100k in my Sig address, those all went into testing the Anon feature back at the end of May for crying out loud, and I honestly don't remember what address they went to after that. But you're really reaching on that one. As if anyone would have minded me 'dumping' 100k at ~40 sats in the first place.

Sorry Sumgye but you should know that trying to bullshit at this stage is an exercise in futility. No amount of smoke and mirrors will change the FACTS. But you are welcome to keep on trying although, since you have your pinkarmy believing any crap you say, probably a more dignify way would be to jujst avoid the thing altogether rather than put yourself even deeper in the mud.

May I suggest to try to salvage somewhat the disaster that your friend perpetrated at SEED instead? I have even already suggested the way to do it. It is a GOOD, viable way. Here? nothing that you can say or do will change the FACTS. Pure and simple.
sumgye

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:29:12 AM

*sigh*

Sorry Sumgye but you should know that trying to bullshit at this stage is an exercise in futility. No amount of smoke and mirrors will change the FACTS. But you are welcome to keep on trying although, since you have your pinkarmy believing any crap you say, probably a more dignify way would be to jujst avoid the thing altogether rather than put yourself even deeper in the mud.

May I suggest to try to salvage somewhat the disaster that your friend perpetrated at SEED instead? I have even already suggested the way to do it. It is a GOOD, viable way. Here? nothing that you can say or do will change the FACTS. Pure and simple.

Hmm. I just went to try and find another wallet with huge sends and receives and realized the explorer seems to account for that now. I'm not entirely sure what's going on with all that 'send' and 'receive'. I know I've got more than 1.7m on that computer right now (I should actually have about 3m in that wallet). It must be in some change address. I'm not really sure. What I can tell you is that I never had anywhere near 25m coins. Not even close. I did do a LOT of testing on the anon system months ago, and my coins have shifted quite a bit in my wallet, and truth be told I did sell about 3 million coins over the course of the last 6 months, most directly to other members of the PinkCoin team, though I haven't sold any in over two months now. I have also given away & contributed about 2m coins to support various projects and people, if anyone's curious.

You're welcome to believe whatever you want.

As for the SEED thing you mentioned? I helped him a lot on that already. He knows he can ask for my help if he needs it, but whatever he does with that coin is his business, not mine. I know Fay has a lot of interest in SEED right now, but I don't. My only connection to it is that the dev is a friend of mine, and I helped him with some of the more technical aspects of how to actually create it in the first place, and that's where it ends for me. He's done a pretty good job figuring things out since then, and I wish him all the best, but it has nothing to do with me.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:02:12 AM

It would appear that you have quite a bit of trouble with numbers. And with memory. And with reality.

Indeed.

Do you know what is really "peculiar"? That you don't even give a second thought to the propriety or not of doing deals, all kinds of deals, behind the curtains so to speak, be it pay -to yourself, I would imagine- for anon (a feature you are actually SELLING to other parties too) or sell to whomever, off-market millions of coins. Amazing in and of itself... if anything at all would cause me amazement anymore here.

As for SEED, as you very well know, it is totally and completely WORTHLESS... whether if your pals there (and co-devs here) were to continue with their practices of buying or selling off market or not.

majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:52:19 AM

I have noticed only one thing, when you start to write on some coin topic that coin instantly die. Your long posts and your comments are not interesting at all. If you have something smart to say just one sentence is enough. I m holding my PINK.

fayoling

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:31:44 PM

The Pinkcoin Millionaire challenge to keep Barbie away did not work. Time for a moderated thread...

+1 This post, and do not reply to Barabbas if you want a moderated thread.

-1 This post if you think it's a bad idea.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:37:35 PM

The Pinkcoin Millionaire challenge to keep Barbie away did not work. Time for a moderated thread...

Another sterling success for yet another of your proposals ah?
The pinkcoin millonaires dont seem to be drinking the kool-aid...

Keep on trying ok? The SEED ones did, right? It may work...

Now investing all of 3 dollars in support is downright insulting, dont you think?

Amazing, simply amazing...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:39:22 PM

I have noticed only one thing, when you start to write on some coin topic that coin instantly die. Your long posts and your comments are not interesting at all. If you have something smart to say just one sentence is enough. I m holding my PINK.

You may want to rephrase that a bit... you know, as it is you dont come across as the sharpest knife in the kitchen...

See what I do to hrlp Fay? There you have a +1. Guaranteed.
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:01:51 PM

That's too bad, I had $100 on deck in my Paypal to put towards that new multi-pool for everyone. We only had four days left to go...

I'm still accumulating $Pinkcoin like a crazy mad dog right now. I think we should continue running Operation Double Tap and forgive the slip up today...

fayoling

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:14:52 PM

That's too bad, I had $100 on deck in my Paypal to put towards that new multi-pool for everyone. We only had four days left to go...

I'm still accumulating $Pinkcoin like a crazy mad dog right now. I think we should continue running Operation Double Tap and forgive the slip up today...

We can def keep the double tap going. I still feel this will likely end in a moderated thread. So might as well start the voting.
+1

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:45:50 PM

Due to the relentless nuisance from trolls, their unsubstantiated accusations and particular skill set leaning towards fear mongering, we have decided to move the thread to a moderated one where we can have better control of the spam.

Please click here to go to our new moderated thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836437.0

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117]
  Print  

Jump to: