Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
ASPHIAX

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:25:12 AM

Oh yeah I forgot another tick in the investment ok box!
The 4.5 million premine which has been dumped already!
Another plus for pink!

Only 4.5 million - it wasn't a huge amount. prob sold for a few sats

yeah as soon as the old dev realised it wasnt going anywhere he dumped his stash for peanuts just to get his money out.
Good news for us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:26:24 AM

Just bought up a few thousand Smiley

As it's sunny in the U.K I thought , lets see where this goes Smiley

someone in the UK at last, what yours general area LP?

oxfordshire for me Smiley I dont come across many folks from the U.K

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:32:25 AM

Oh yeah I forgot another tick in the investment ok box!
The 4.5 million premine which has been dumped already!
Another plus for pink!

Only 4.5 million - it wasn't a huge amount. prob sold for a few sats

I spent a some time going through the blockchain on that wallet a while back. Sold off half before we started work on the 'community semi-relaunch', as we were calling it at the time, since the original dev jumped on board with us once we got going with it. The rest were dumped when we were working on it with him before he disappeared. Not sure what the price was the first time, but the second time the price was in the 20-30 sats range. Really put a damper on everything and delayed our plans, and ultimately forced us to plan and implement a full relaunch.

The Blockchain explorer we have has a cool feature where you can see all the addresses that are likely part of the same wallet. It's supposedly experimental, but it seems to work pretty well. All the addresses linked to the instamine on our explorer are empty.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/pc/wallet.dws?1.htm

So as far as I'm concerned, if the original dev does get any more coins from this point on, he bought them, same as everyone else, and either way, he still wouldn't get on the present dev team, though I do welcome him to rejoin the community. I don't want to exclude anyone.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:34:25 AM

Just bought up a few thousand Smiley

As it's sunny in the U.K I thought , lets see where this goes Smiley

someone in the UK at last, what yours general area LP?

oxfordshire for me Smiley I dont come across many folks from the U.K

I did my SharePoint Training at Heythrop Park. Your at the hive of Britains Intellect!

I've never been to Norfolk, the missus has, I always think of 'Farmers Wifes' LOL

The area I'm from in oxfordshire isnt the height of anything lol, but it is what it is and I like it. So do you guys have many friends in the U.K into crypto?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:40:45 AM

I don't know of anyone in the UK on these forums.

Isnt Petrol Head Clarkson from your neck of the woods.

I know of 'WelshMiner' on the BFL forum.

GreatBritainCoin will probably show up the UK Crowd. May well mine that. Its my duty!

Yeah clarkson lives abouf 30 miles from me, there was a u.k coin I think but 2 got launched at the same time and they went pop

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
sumgye

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:41:50 AM

And if GBCoin fails,  I will feel crap! But then Brazil Worldcup bound to fail so what else shoud I expect.

Oh GBCoin, i was there for that launch. Looked so promising. *shrug* Shame I haven't seen any recent updates.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:45:02 AM

Oh I missed it then!

Oh well, nevermind, Smiley Cheesy

Try not to lose too much sleep lol

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:35:06 PM

Can anyone explain this coin staking thing please, random amounts keep moving in my wallet!
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:36:38 PM

Can anyone explain this coin staking thing please, random amounts keep moving in my wallet!

It holds your coins in "STAKE" for some time, than you get mined some coins, and returned stake to ballance with some +%PC.
Ratters

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

All I can tell you is that it is both normal, and as clear to me as mud.

Me too, Its crazy magic!!
Ratters

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:53:02 PM

It holds your coins in "STAKE" for some time, than you get mined some coins, and returned stake to ballance with some +%PC.

Thanks, Still magic though!
sumgye

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:48:54 PM

Thanks, Still magic though!

Ok, here's what's going on. Instead of mining, like in pow, the coins in your wallet are used to 'stake' blocks instead. The more coins you have, and the older those coins are, the more 'weight' they have, which in pow terms, means the more coins you have and the longer you've had them, the higher your 'hashrate'.

When your coins actually mine a block, you mint a number of coins appropriate for the age of the coins that actually mined the block. So, if, hypothetically, your coins were a year old when they mined a block, the block would produce %1 of the coins, because the annual staking interest is 1%. If they were 6 months old, the block would produce .5%. And so on. The thing is, all your coins don't find blocks at the same time, only a portion do, and in order to reset their age, they are sent back to yourself with along with your new coins.

Coins minted through staking (and the coins that minted them) aren't available for use until after 510 confirmations. But here's the kicker. Your wallet needs to stay online, helping to confirm those 510 blocks, or you lose credit for minting the block, and the coins that were used to mine it are returned to you, with their original age intact, so they can help mine the next block.

It takes about 4 1/2 hours for 510 blocks to be minted, after that, they go from 'staking' to your available balance. Thing is, you probably minted more blocks in that 4 1/2 hours, and if you want your interest minted from those, you have to stay online until they're done. Thus there's a constant flow of coins going into staking, and a constant flow coming out of staking.

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:02:34 PM

Waking up each day, i run to the forum like a little girl to see all the posts that were "staking" while sleeping. And I be like oh gotta reply to this, reply to that, and few posts later only to realize someone from the team's already beat me to it. A lot of good posts, criticisms, suggestions, skepticism, etc. Good good... the OP needs some additions pronto I agree. I have been slacking off on that front lately and my apologies for those who have just joined us and rightfully most of you will only assume its a new coin that just came out.

I will be updating the OP with a short introduction of the team, the community takeover, etc just to get a sense of that awesomeness. The code audit, the more accurate representation of anon and the things to come, IRC links as well as a short one liner of who are the core team... just so that you know its one of the devs who are replying and its "official" Smiley The OP is severely lacking in these basic info and must admit I've been ignoring it since launch Smiley So I'm getting my shit together before we get mainstream and nothing like clarity to cut down on skepticism!

I expect you all to be wearing your tux underneath those astronaut suits. With a volume nearing 90 BTC, its only a matter of time before other exchanges take notice Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:17:58 PM

I couldn't resist it...

I couldn't log into mintpal.

I forgot my first pets name (god, I was like 2 years old)

They said, tell us some security questions and what balances do you remember

I said, "soon to be 1.5 million pinkcoin" LOL

Smiley

hahahahaha

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
free2yu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:37:06 PM

Just having a nosy around on Bittrex, having weighed up the other coins I can see that PinkCoin is showing the most promise by far.

We've been pushed down a place by PureCoin, and I sold my purecoin today at the peak (they are now worth half as much).

Purecoin was a shambles with BlockChain Forks, and the Dev claiming stolen bounties, yet the daft people have been buzzing around it since it hit Bittrex. I sold mine as soon as I could  and invested the proceeds in PinkCoin - plain and simple.

Take a good look now at the top 5 coins, who stands out?
Wont be long now !

PINKCOIN

And if you havnt put some pink in your pocket yet, at this price, you would be stupid not to snatch up half a million... or maybe half a million more if you already have some.

Theres no hype here, just good (honest) Dev's building a future for an alternate currency.

Lets look at what we have

Transparency, Community support, Raising Funds for Charity and Endorsement from a high profile developer.
Then we got stuff in the pipeline that the Dev team are working on including Anon Wallets and Android Wallets.

Other coins DO HALF A JOB, and are worth 10 X more than current PinkCoin prices..... well, you can see where this is going.

Ive got my pink moon boots ready.

When PureCoin has 'flashed in the pan', we can blow the top of Bittrex.
At that Point Exchanges Will Take Notice anyway! Ive been a part of a community where exchanges had to stop and look.
 Its VERY Satisfying when your 'rushed to the front of the queue' by Mintpal.

good pic !

any  anon  coin  has  in this  so low  price ?

haha , if   pc's  anon  wallet  come out  you know  it will  go to  100k .

free2yu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:41:27 PM

Just having a nosy around on Bittrex, having weighed up the other coins I can see that PinkCoin is showing the most promise by far.

We've been pushed down a place by PureCoin, and I sold my purecoin today at the peak (they are now worth half as much).

Purecoin was a shambles with BlockChain Forks, and the Dev claiming stolen bounties, yet the daft people have been buzzing around it since it hit Bittrex. I sold mine as soon as I could  and invested the proceeds in PinkCoin - plain and simple.

Take a good look now at the top 5 coins, who stands out?
Wont be long now !

PINKCOIN

And if you havnt put some pink in your pocket yet, at this price, you would be stupid not to snatch up half a million... or maybe half a million more if you already have some.

Theres no hype here, just good (honest) Dev's building a future for an alternate currency.

Lets look at what we have

Transparency, Community support, Raising Funds for Charity and Endorsement from a high profile developer.
Then we got stuff in the pipeline that the Dev team are working on including Anon Wallets and Android Wallets.

Other coins DO HALF A JOB, and are worth 10 X more than current PinkCoin prices..... well, you can see where this is going.

Ive got my pink moon boots ready.

When PureCoin has 'flashed in the pan', we can blow the top of Bittrex.
At that Point Exchanges Will Take Notice anyway! Ive been a part of a community where exchanges had to stop and look.
 Its VERY Satisfying when your 'rushed to the front of the queue' by Mintpal.

good pic !

any  anon  coin  has  in this  so low  price ?

haha , if   pc's  anon  wallet  come out  you know  it will  go to  100k .

as  this    trade volume that  will be  on poloniex  is in time ! Grin
grabciu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:08:39 PM

quiet before the storm.
sumgye

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:14:57 PM

quiet before the storm.

You just said a mouthful.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:21:06 PM

I love pink  Grin
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:37:07 PM

Yeah I like pink, now we just need to get the word out to others about this great coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: