Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:48:41 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT - 3

Hello boys (and girls)... as many of you know we had collected donations for the multipool before this new ANN was announced, and halfway through, we got it implemented free of charge. Now I'm sitting here with a little less than 1.9 million pinkcoins and would like to run away with them. But a trusted source tells me that there's a assured place for me in the pink heavens if I refund those back to the donors Tongue As I understand not all of you commented after donating (and some sent directly from exchanges) and its a bit time consuming to go through them. I request all those who donated to come forward and let me know the amount and your PC/BTC address. No cheating guys... I will tally them, and thy foul creatures who cheateth be smite with the wrath of the pink watchers in the arena for all to merry!!

You can also choose to not want back the refund and would like to contribute it to general maintenance donations. These would include occasional small giveaways on exchanges (like the ones in poloniex), marketing, tipping, updating wallets,  etc. But other than that I think a call for donations for an undertaking as and when required is a more apt solution. A dynamic approach like that with a goal for each donation drive has more chances of getting funded. Right now we are good to go and don't see any immediate need for funds (assuming Poloniex and Cryptsy are free).

We are also going semi democratic and having a club of serious member put in their inputs for the further development of Pink. Now in order to avoid trolls and encourage positive interactions among the members, there is a mandatory 100k Pinkcoin donation that is more or less an entry fee / cover charge. The members would be in on the regular IRC meetups and brainstorming sessions. Every member gets a voting right on the features and upgrades Pink is going to get. Everyone... even those who haven't donated can suggest ideas and they'll be put on the table. The members will later discuss the time / cost / benefit analysis  of implementing them and finally voting on them to give it the green light or not. The call for donations will then be announced and if it gets funded, we will get it done Smiley

Now I understand that this can easily be misinterpreted as an elitist club for whales and other fishes. But 100k is hardly anything for any pink investor. Its just to keep the trash out and keep things civil with people with the best interest for pink. And money is not the only eligible factor. Everyone who is actively involved in the promotion of pink is automatically in the club (whether they like it or not  Tongue). Good examples are Fayoling (developing the lottery bot) and qiwoman (blog and articles). Celebrities like Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington and Julia Roberts are also exempt from the mandatory donation. Me, sumgye and CryptoCayce will decide on them on a case by case basis. If you are contributing in some way, you are in the club! The list of members would be public and a link to the constantly updated list will be posted in the OP soon.

Needless to say, the first voting is going to be for a name. I like the "The Pink Diamond Club". Other ridiculous suggestions are welcome, and I will be noting them all down for a poll here. This poll will be public for all to vote and once finalized, all member will need to bear with it forever and ever till the end of time  Cool
 Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin

You can donate to the following address:

PinkCoin: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g

Bitcoin: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:56:28 PM

glad to see the community getting more active. i have 10% of all pinkcoins and i will be holding for a long time. at least 200 satoshi.

If you have the patience to hold for 3-4 months, we could see 2k-3k sats  Wink A ton of developments on the way. But first... an announcemnt coming up for earlier donators in some time.

i don't know man, the coin would have to get a lot of attention for that.

I think we should remove the "revamped" part of the thread title. i know whenever i see something like that i tend to not click a thread. nothing really bad happened with pinkcoin other than the original dev stopped posting and other people took over the coin, nothing wrong with the coin itself.
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 06:18:49 PM

glad to see the community getting more active. i have 10% of all pinkcoins and i will be holding for a long time. at least 200 satoshi.

If you have the patience to hold for 3-4 months, we could see 2k-3k sats  Wink A ton of developments on the way. But first... an announcemnt coming up for earlier donators in some time.

i don't know man, the coin would have to get a lot of attention for that.

I think we should remove the "revamped" part of the thread title. i know whenever i see something like that i tend to not click a thread. nothing really bad happened with pinkcoin other than the original dev stopped posting and other people took over the coin, nothing wrong with the coin itself.

The problem is that if a new user searches "pinkcoin" on the forum, its bigman's old thread that comes first. Until this thread gets more relevancy score, it will not rise above. So till then I will need to have something on the title that distinguishes it from the older thread. These include descriptive words like relaunch, revamp, new, updated, etc that suggests continuity and updates.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Iamthecoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:01:53 PM

Careful with sonysasankan people. Dudes a scam artist
kaliostro

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:18:49 PM

interesting
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:19:12 PM

Careful with sonysasankan people. Dudes an scam artist

LOL.... there looks better now Smiley

I believe we have our first official troll guys.... complete with new account and first post. You all know what that means right??

Personally I love trolls... they are an indication that we're doing something right. The more the merrier  Cheesy

sumgye

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:21:18 PM

I believe we have our first official troll guys.... complete with new account and first post. You all know what that means right??

Personally I love trolls... they are an indication that we're doing something right. The more the merrier  Cheesy

Right on! We're troll worthy now!
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:25:01 PM

Man... I just hope he comes back with a bunch of other sockpuppets. We could use the bump and activity. I don't like seeing bigman's old thread showing up at the top of the search listing  Wink

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:25:32 PM

WTF? This is your very first post from your account. Obviously you have no evidence/proof. How could you? No-one believes your bullshit here. Seriously, go do something productive with your life, like deleting your post and then your account.

From what I've seen, sony has done nothing but hard work to help make this coin successful.

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:35:51 PM

Man... I just hope he comes back with a bunch of other sockpuppets. We could use the bump and activity. I don't like seeing bigman's old thread showing up at the top of the search listing  Wink

YESS ITS OFFICIAL, WE'VE MADE IT!!!
hahahahahaha lolol

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:41:59 PM

hey man I'm sorry you feel that way, lucky for you we here in the Pinkcoin community are a very generous, accepting, and forgiving bunch.

I forgive you for your ignorance and accept that you believe what you were doing was for your own personal good, I would like to show you a different path, one of generosity and kindness. Cheesy

I would like to show you the love and respect that it appears no one else in your life has, could you put your pinkcoin address in your signature, pm it to me, tweet it to me @cryptocayce or DM me on twitter and I will be happy to start you off with your first 1000 pinkcoin.

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:43:35 PM

Personally I love trolls... they are an indication that we're doing something right. The more the merrier  Cheesy

Man... I just hope he comes back with a bunch of other sockpuppets. We could use the bump and activity. I don't like seeing bigman's old thread showing up at the top of the search listing  Wink

hahahahahaha lolol

WOW! you guys were all over him so fast! Kinda makes my post irrelevant.

Anyways, I agree it must be an obvious sign Pinkcoin is getting noticed.

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:46:48 PM

hey man I'm sorry you feel that way, lucky for you we here in the Pinkcoin community are a very generous, accepting, and forgiving bunch.

I forgive you for your ignorance and accept that you believe what you were doing was for your own personal good, I would like to show you a different path, one of generosity and kindness. Cheesy

I would like to show you the love and respect that it appears no one else in your life has, could you put your pinkcoin address in your signature, pm it to me, tweet it to me @cryptocayce or DM me on twitter and I will be happy to start you off with your first 1000 pinkcoin.

Dude, you are too kind. He can get free coins by fixing his karma and donating at http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=320114

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:49:33 PM

Add me to that tweet @sasankansony and you'll get an extra 2000 from me as well.  Wink

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:05:03 PM

Add me to that tweet @sasankansony and you'll get an extra 2000 from me as well.  Wink

You mean we can get pinkcoin for posting FUD? I love this community, all are welcome, nothing like instantly turning a negative into a positive haha.

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:05:37 PM

I would like to make a statement and a call out for support to the Pinkcoin community, once again this thought stemmed from a PM with a Pinkcoin community member.

As an investor and a stakeholder in this coin and its community it would be wise and very advantageous to get behind this campaign and show your support, make a donation of whatever you can afford and share that you donated on facebook+twitter+google++the BTCtalk thread.

In our society the greatest motivating factor for people is to be like everyone else and to do what people they like and respect are doing, which is why word of mouth marketing is so powerful and why social media is the new mecca for direct marketing and advertising. if you donate and tell people you did and that you support the cause, those that respect and like you will follow suit. that the power of social media and going viral.

when we all start showing and voicing our support to the rest of the crypto industry they will have to take notice and soon we will see those % numbers on that bar get blown through very very quickly

sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:13:52 PM

You mean we can get pinkcoin for posting FUD? I love this community, all are welcome, nothing like instantly turning a negative into a positive haha.

Ha ha... we like to do and see things differently here   Cool

seattletu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:39:50 PM

Personally I love trolls... they are an indication that we're doing something right. The more the merrier  Cheesy

Man... I just hope he comes back with a bunch of other sockpuppets. We could use the bump and activity. I don't like seeing bigman's old thread showing up at the top of the search listing  Wink

hahahahahaha lolol

WOW! you guys were all over him so fast! Kinda makes my post irrelevant.

Anyways, I agree it must be an obvious sign Pinkcoin is getting noticed.

we need to break out into 5+ btc trades per day. we keep hovering in the 2-4 btc/day range. we need buying and selling
seattletu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:49:25 PM

can someone help me post pics here? i always get that hotlink error or whatever. thanks.
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:59:44 PM

can someone help me post pics here? i always get that hotlink error or whatever. thanks.

You can't directly post teh imge... wont work. You need to upload to imgur and copy paste the BB Code link. Its fairly easy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: