Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
Travis9x

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 09:30:59 PM

All of my cards are nVidia, and they mine quite well, despite Ignatius' comments. Wink  However, Ignatius is very correct about CPU mining, and anything older than the 700 series GTX cards may not do so well (so no, a 500-series card is not very great).  The best place to get the latest version of CCminer is from the CUDAmining website, http://cudamining.cc/url/releases  There are also some tutorials there (CCminer is actually much easier to use than most miners geared for AMD cards).  Also, the main CUDAmining thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0  I also strongly recommend aiming your nVidia card(s) at any X-based coin or pool (X11, X13, etc) as they perform very well on those algorithms (also amazing with the M7 algorithm, using DJM's latest version of CCminer).

On a side note, the latest 900-series GTX cards outperform equivalent AMD cards in hashpower, and use about a quarter of the electricity.  Wink

What algo?

What is the HYPER return per hashrate when NVIDIA mining X11/etc?

I want to just point out that regardless of his answer, this is highly variable. You're essentially dealing with two/three volatile currencies (though HYPER has been pretty steady):

1) Alt you're mining -> BTC conversion rate
2) BTC -> HYPER conversion rate

I bring up "three" because technically BTC itself is also volatile, though really you're doing two transfers. And this is how the pools work as well.

In the past, I've found that using these pools is not as efficient as mining your alt of choice, converting to BTC (or just using a pool that gives BTC) and setting your own buy orders.
Thank you, Ranlo, you are correct.  This is why I stated in terms of raw hashpower, rather than try to give some profitability statistic.
Here are some reliable numbers, for comparison:

GTX 750Ti  -  first-gen Maxwell architecture
2GB GDDR5 VRAM 128-bit bus width, 1020MHz base clock - 1085 boost clock, maximum 60 watts power consumption
Even with an older version of CCminer, a 750Ti should be pushing between 2.4 - 2.8 MH/sec on the X11 algorithm (depends on the cooling, brand, etc), and in many cases still only using about 40 watts.

GTX 980  -  second-gen Maxwell
4GB GDDR5 VRAM 256-bit bus width, 1126MHz base clock - 1216 boost clock, maximum 165 watts power consumption
Again, using a non-optimized version of CCminer typically yields between 6.6 - 8.4 MH/sec on X11.  It's a wide variance, because there is a rather large difference between the reference cards and brands with better cooling.  Also depends on your machine, and how you've configured the card (OCing and other things), but in general the 980 is about equal to 3 of the 750Ti's (great for density, more output per rig).

And of course, there is a Maxwell-optimized version of CCminer which will greatly boost the performance of both cards, but will not work with any non-Maxwell cards (all of the new 900-series cards are Maxwell).  That specific fork of CCminer can be found in this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.0  (keep in mind that this version will NOT work with any non-Maxwell GPU's!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:51:59 PM

All of my cards are nVidia, and they mine quite well, despite Ignatius' comments. Wink  However, Ignatius is very correct about CPU mining, and anything older than the 700 series GTX cards may not do so well (so no, a 500-series card is not very great).  The best place to get the latest version of CCminer is from the CUDAmining website, http://cudamining.cc/url/releases  There are also some tutorials there (CCminer is actually much easier to use than most miners geared for AMD cards).  Also, the main CUDAmining thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0  I also strongly recommend aiming your nVidia card(s) at any X-based coin or pool (X11, X13, etc) as they perform very well on those algorithms (also amazing with the M7 algorithm, using DJM's latest version of CCminer).

On a side note, the latest 900-series GTX cards outperform equivalent AMD cards in hashpower, and use about a quarter of the electricity.  Wink

What algo?

What is the HYPER return per hashrate when NVIDIA mining X11/etc?

I want to just point out that regardless of his answer, this is highly variable. You're essentially dealing with two/three volatile currencies (though HYPER has been pretty steady):

1) Alt you're mining -> BTC conversion rate
2) BTC -> HYPER conversion rate

I bring up "three" because technically BTC itself is also volatile, though really you're doing two transfers. And this is how the pools work as well.

In the past, I've found that using these pools is not as efficient as mining your alt of choice, converting to BTC (or just using a pool that gives BTC) and setting your own buy orders.

You seem to be stating you see a difference in profits when you place buy and sell orders yourself rather than a pool which would sell the coins as they are mined then buy the alternate currency. If you are psychic and can predict what orders will be filled at various price levels in the future then there really is no need to mine coins at all, just profitably trade.

Thank you, Ranlo, you are correct.  This is why I stated in terms of raw hashpower, rather than try to give some profitability statistic.

GTX 750Ti  -  first-gen Maxwell architecture
2GB GDDR5 VRAM 128-bit bus width, 1020MHz base clock - 1085 boost clock, maximum 60 watts power consumption
Even with an older version of CCminer, a 750Ti should be pushing between 2.4 - 2.8 MH/sec on the X11 algorithm (depends on the cooling, brand, etc), and in many cases still only using about 40 watts.

GTX 980  -  second-gen Maxwell
4GB GDDR5 VRAM 256-bit bus width, 1126MHz base clock - 1216 boost clock, maximum 165 watts power consumption
Again, using a non-optimized version of CCminer typically yields between 6.6 - 8.4 MH/sec on X11.  It's a wide variance, because there is a rather large difference between the reference cards and brands with better cooling.  Also depends on your machine, and how you've configured the card (OCing and other things), but in general the 980 is about equal to 3 of the 750Ti's (great for density, more output per rig).

And of course, there is a Maxwell-optimized version of CCminer which will greatly boost the performance of both cards, but will not work with any non-Maxwell cards (all of the new 900-series cards are Maxwell).  That specific fork of CCminer can be found in this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.0  (keep in mind that this version will NOT work with any non-Maxwell GPU's!)

I'm just trying to compare the profitability of mining different algos. I am not sure of the use of giving a "raw hashpower" number in one algo without comparing it to not only other algos but the exchange rate value of the coins.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:42:46 AM

You seem to be stating you see a difference in profits when you place buy and sell orders yourself rather than a pool which would sell the coins as they are mined then buy the alternate currency. If you are psychic and can predict what orders will be filled at various price levels in the future then there really is no need to mine coins at all, just profitably trade.

Pools are going to trade at the current buy price, lowering it with each sale. You're better off listing in between buy/sell if you want to maximize profit without dumping the price. But that's really irrelevant here.

When you use a profit switching pool, it's going to charge more in fees. On top of this, you have zero transparency. They could be paying you 70% of what you should be getting and you'll never know because you have no idea how many coins were mined and how many should have been. There have been pools in the past (at least in 2013) that went out of their way to obfuscate earnings to screw over miners. So not only are you paying increased fees, you're also risking more loss.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ignatius

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:08:03 AM

Pools are going to trade at the current buy price, lowering it with each sale. You're better off listing in between buy/sell if you want to maximize profit without dumping the price. But that's really irrelevant here.

Doing so would allow the price to not hit your listed orders, you could potentially make more, you could potentially make less. To state only one way or the other is fact is to claim you can predict the future. It is very relevant when your initial comment was about variance, and you go on to describe a strategy which adds additional variance.

When you use a profit switching pool, it's going to charge more in fees. On top of this, you have zero transparency. They could be paying you 70% of what you should be getting and you'll never know because you have no idea how many coins were mined and how many should have been. There have been pools in the past (at least in 2013) that went out of their way to obfuscate earnings to screw over miners. So not only are you paying increased fees, you're also risking more loss.

It sounds like you are stating that because some pools are scams, all pools are scams. I'm not saying anyone should choose one pool or algo over another. If a person can use a calculator they can know if their pool is being honest, they can also know which algo is the most profitable to mine with given their hardware. I'd merely suggest that any new miner run the numbers and not take forum posts as prophecy.

All I wanted was for CUDA miners to chime in and show some numbers, as Deravelas had his 400MHs pointed at my pool and I was not sure what the most profitable algo was for him. This was met with opinions and no numbers. I've since ran the numbers and it is clear what algo CUDA miners should be hashing.

Happy hashing guys
TheEGN

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:43:39 AM

loving the updates Cheesy
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:05:24 AM

First of all i really like your Concept.
But there is always room for improvements.

I think your league for tf2 , cs 1.6 and csgo is missing the point.

Now its more like farming bots and some guys with "to much time" doing this 4-6 hours a day.
You should change the Reward Concept to make more ppl play vs other players and not only farming bots like crazy.

Otherwise:
What about sponsoring an Esports Team ?
That should aim for the Target Audience you want to have.

IMO: Other games Hyper should get involved in are:

-Dota2
-H1Z1
-DayZ
-Garry's Mod
-Warframe
-L4D

Keep up the good work, there is really a ton of potential if you play your Cards right.

Ignatius

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:54:22 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 05:07:29 AM by Ignatius

You should change the Reward Concept to make more ppl play vs other players and not only farming bots like crazy.

How? What kind of a reward concept would make more people play vs other players?

The server originally only exchanged HYPER between real players. Naturally people requested that be changed.

Thanks for the input.

I think there are Dayz and garrysmod HYPER servers. Hmm, maybe not, I do not see them listed on the wiki. You can not run your own servers for H1Z1 and Dota2, how would HYPER be integrated into those games?
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:51:14 AM

How? What kind of a reward concept would make more people play vs other players?

The server originally only exchanged HYPER between real players. Naturally people requested that be changed.

Thanks for the input.

I think there are Dayz and garrysmod HYPER servers. Hmm, maybe not, I do not see them listed on the wiki. You can not run your own servers for H1Z1 and Dota2, how would HYPER be integrated into those games?

I dont know if it makes any sense to reward this stupid bot farming at all then.
I saw dudes running tru and planting the bomb for hours vs Bots.
This is just BS imo.

Then better go and reward People for playing on your Servers at all, instead of having 10 hardheaded guys that farm these games like a job?

What about online Tournaments with hyper Prices on a regular Basis and promote that on some E-Leagues ?
What about a Steam Group ?

You maybe could arrange some Tournaments for Dota2 aswell.

H1z1 is out of question then.
So maybe a Left for Dead2 or a DayZ server ?

IMO:
You need a bigger Audience, more serious Players and more Recognition outside Cryptoland to make the next step , so maybe arranging a Tournament for Dota2/CSGO is the Way to go.

Just some Thoughts.
Keep up the good work.
I really like the Concept.

Travis9x

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:15:52 AM

Thank you, Ranlo, you are correct.  This is why I stated in terms of raw hashpower, rather than try to give some profitability statistic.

GTX 750Ti  -  first-gen Maxwell architecture

GTX 980  -  second-gen Maxwell
Again, using a non-optimized version of CCminer typically yields between 6.6 - 8.4 MH/sec on X11.  It's a wide variance, because there is a rather large difference between the reference cards and brands with better cooling.  Also depends on your machine, and how you've configured the card (OCing and other things), but in general the 980 is about equal to 3 of the 750Ti's (great for density, more output per rig).

And of course, there is a Maxwell-optimized version of CCminer which will greatly boost the performance of both cards, but will not work with any non-Maxwell cards (all of the new 900-series cards are Maxwell).  That specific fork of CCminer can be found in this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.0  (keep in mind that this version will NOT work with any non-Maxwell GPU's!)

I'm just trying to compare the profitability of mining different algos. I am not sure of the use of giving a "raw hashpower" number in one algo without comparing it to not only other algos but the exchange rate value of the coins.
The answer to that question is simple.  Hashpower-to-wattage ratio (and total hash output) is the only true way to compare the profitability of various GPUs.  The reason being, the more hashpower a card has, the more mining output per sec, and therefore more coins/min and more $$$ per hour.  So the most accurate way to compare GPUs is to look at their hash output when mining the same algorithm.  For example, you could compare the hash output on X11 of the GTX 980, and the AMD R9 290 (in this example, the comparison is from 6.6 - 8.4 MH/sec on the GTX 980 at around 140 - 165 watts, vs 4.8 - 5.6 MH/sec on the R9 290 at around 250 - 275 watts).  However, that's only looking at one side of the coin, because total hash output ignores one other very important factor.  GPUs use electricity, and electricity costs $$$ (aside from a few unusual exceptions), so the amount of electricity a card uses to get that hash output can be subtracted from your total profits.  So efficiency of a GPU is more important than most people think or realize, which is why NVidia has made such a leap in mining popularity with their Maxwell GPUs.

There is a very useful and rather easy-to-use mining tool called Miner Control (thread here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.0 ), which takes care of all those calculations for you, and automatically selects the most profitable pool and algorithm for mining at any given time (near-real-time).  It takes some time to get it configured properly for your particular setup or rig, but once configured, it does all the work for you.  (admittedly, somewhat easier to set up for NVidia GPUs, than it is for AMD)  No more guessing what coin or pool you should be mining, based on day-old figures…just click a single button, and Miner Control does the rest for you.  Even better, is that the software is free, and open-source, and donation to the dev is completely optional (has a built-in "donation mining" feature, which you are free to use or not use, as you see fit).

All I wanted was for CUDA miners to chime in and show some numbers, as Deravelas had his 400MHs pointed at my pool and I was not sure what the most profitable algo was for him. This was met with opinions and no numbers. I've since ran the numbers and it is clear what algo CUDA miners should be hashing.
And yes, I already stated previously that NVidia cards perform best on any of the X-algos (X11, X13, etc), and also very well on the M7 algo.

Ignatius

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:21:27 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 10:57:41 AM by Ignatius

Thank you, Ranlo, you are correct.  This is why I stated in terms of raw hashpower, rather than try to give some profitability statistic.

GTX 750Ti  -  first-gen Maxwell architecture

GTX 980  -  second-gen Maxwell
Again, using a non-optimized version of CCminer typically yields between 6.6 - 8.4 MH/sec on X11.  It's a wide variance, because there is a rather large difference between the reference cards and brands with better cooling.  Also depends on your machine, and how you've configured the card (OCing and other things), but in general the 980 is about equal to 3 of the 750Ti's (great for density, more output per rig).

And of course, there is a Maxwell-optimized version of CCminer which will greatly boost the performance of both cards, but will not work with any non-Maxwell cards (all of the new 900-series cards are Maxwell).  That specific fork of CCminer can be found in this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.0  (keep in mind that this version will NOT work with any non-Maxwell GPU's!)

The answer to that question is simple.  Hashpower-to-wattage ratio (and total hash output) is the only true way to compare the profitability of various GPUs.  The reason being, the more hashpower a card has, the more mining output per sec, and therefore more coins/min and more $$$ per hour.  So the most accurate way to compare GPUs is to look at their hash output when mining the same algorithm.  For example, you could compare the hash output on X11 of the GTX 980, and the AMD R9 290 (in this example, the comparison is from 6.6 - 8.4 MH/sec on the GTX 980 at around 140 - 165 watts, vs 4.8 - 5.6 MH/sec on the R9 290 at around 250 - 275 watts).  However, that's only looking at one side of the coin, because total hash output ignores one other very important factor.  GPUs use electricity, and electricity costs $$$ (aside from a few unusual exceptions), so the amount of electricity a card uses to get that hash output can be subtracted from your total profits.  So efficiency of a GPU is more important than most people think or realize, which is why NVidia has made such a leap in mining popularity with their Maxwell GPUs.

I didn't ask for a comparison of GPU's. I was merely trying to find what the most profitable algo would be for Daravelas Nvidia card. I assumed current CUDA miners would know. Rather than posting a comparison of X11 vs Blake vs XYZ inaccurate information has been given.

There is a very useful and rather easy-to-use mining tool called Miner Control (thread here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.0 ), which takes care of all those calculations for you, and automatically selects the most profitable pool and algorithm for mining at any given time (near-real-time).  It takes some time to get it configured properly for your particular setup or rig, but once configured, it does all the work for you.  (admittedly, somewhat easier to set up for NVidia GPUs, than it is for AMD)  No more guessing what coin or pool you should be mining, based on day-old figures…just click a single button, and Miner Control does the rest for you.  Even better, is that the software is free, and open-source, and donation to the dev is completely optional (has a built-in "donation mining" feature, which you are free to use or not use, as you see fit).

If your calculator included all possible algos it certainly would be useful. Obviously if you leave all the math up to another party you might end up making less than possible. Hence why I encouraged all aspiring miners to run the numbers themselves.

And yes, I already stated previously that NVidia cards perform best on any of the X-algos (X11, X13, etc), and also very well on the M7 algo.

That would be my point, I ran the numbers on your example 750Ti and Blake is more profitable than X11, GG's.
toshis.guru

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:04:52 PM

Our Partnerseite bchain.info started a Block Explorer for HYPER!

https://bchain.info/HYPER/

Enjoy!
meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:33:28 PM

Thanks for the input.

I dont know if it makes any sense to reward this stupid bot farming at all then.
This is just BS imo.

Then better go and reward People for playing on your Servers at all, instead of having 10 hardheaded guys that farm these games like a job?

What about online Tournaments with hyper Prices on a regular Basis and promote that on some E-Leagues ?

IMO:
You need a bigger Audience, more serious Players and more Recognition outside Cryptoland to make the next step , so maybe arranging a Tournament for Dota2/CSGO is the Way to go.

Just some Thoughts.
Keep up the good work.

Hi Rumhurius,

I 100% agree! Ignatius and I had some conversations about this on the HYPER forum, and the community also discussed this a bit here on the ANN thread. Your idea is not new, and it's definitely something we want to do IMO. We already have 2 steam groups already although they aren't particularly active I think. Competition and community is a great idea and has been HyperGG's main goal. I think Ignatius is doing a great job with the servers, but I'm not the biggest faucet-type fan. I think even having pretty much the same current server setup except with rewarding headshots or something to encourage more competitive players to play and get better through reward is a very workable idea. Also, hosting scrim matches may be worthwhile too! Tournaments would be great, but they would only really work with a large pool of interested players. There is a lot of creativity that can be utilized to make the servers more popular, but I understand if there is opposition to this. Afterall, the servers you mention are owned by Ignatius. You can set up your own servers to pursue what you think will work. It's something I plan to set up one way or another through HyperGG or other means soon.

If you have any other ideas, feel free to share them!  Smiley
iSac54

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:59:36 PM

Thanks for the input.

This is just BS imo.

IMO:

Just some Thoughts.
Keep up the good work.

Hi Rumhurius,

I 100% agree! Ignatius and I had some conversations about this on the HYPER forum, and the community also discussed this a bit here on the ANN thread. Your idea is not new, and it's definitely something we want to do IMO. We already have 2 steam groups already although they aren't particularly active I think. Competition and community is a great idea and has been HyperGG's main goal. I think Ignatius is doing a great job with the servers, but I'm not the biggest faucet-type fan. I think even having pretty much the same current server setup except with rewarding headshots or something to encourage more competitive players to play and get better through reward is a very workable idea. Also, hosting scrim matches may be worthwhile too! Tournaments would be great, but they would only really work with a large pool of interested players. There is a lot of creativity that can be utilized to make the servers more popular, but I understand if there is opposition to this. Afterall, the servers you mention are owned by Ignatius. You can set up your own servers to pursue what you think will work. It's something I plan to set up one way or another through HyperGG or other means soon.

I agree with you guys as well, it's something that lately I have been thinking about. We need HYPER to be a coin of use and not one that everyone gets and holds. IMO that is what will kill a coin if everyone just holds, we need to seriously encourage spending and transferring coins among people. I'll admit I am one of the people that holds what coins I have. I have posted early on about the tournament idea and feel like it should be as much of a priority as the MMO is. With the web wallet coming out soon I feel like it will help in the way of setting up a tournament. If we can encourage spending coins in game as much as earning them as well we really will hit the moon, and I feel a well advertised and attended tournament is the way to go. Especially because there is so many easy ways to spend and earn HYPER at a tournament like this. For example earning could be set up like it is now or just have a prize list of HYPER for 1st 2nd 3rd etc etc. And as for spending I see it just as easy with betting, subscribing to a channel to watch the matches (maybe passes so like so much HYPER for a single game, or a day pass, or a whole tournament pass), stickers and skins are a big thing as well so if we could advertise HYPER bundle and the trading reddit where you can get these things for HYPER easily. Tl;Dr I feel like our main objective should not only be game develop but also the movement of HYPER between addresses and I feel like one of the first ways we should work to achieve that is a tournament IMO. Keep up the great work though guys we still have amazing developments coming out very often its great!!
verymintcards

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:09:33 PM

New mining pool ready for public testing: http://hyperpool.microngaming.com

The pool mines Blakecoins using 8 round Blake-256 hashing (not all miners are supported!). The pool pays out in HYPER. You can mine using your CPU, GPU, and FPGA. The mined coins are sold for Bitcoins which are used to purchase HYPER and pay out miners.

To start mining read the getting started page.

Is it normal that I can see my hashrate on the dashboard but when I look at my workers tab, my worker shows as not active with 0 hashrate?  I can see my miner in the stats page and dashboard but not on the workers tab.   

Am I doing something wrong?   Thanks!
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:28:47 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 11:18:36 PM by Rumhurius

Thanks for the input.

This is just BS imo.

IMO:

Just some Thoughts.
Keep up the good work.

Hi Rumhurius,

- Teaming up with some Youtuber Gaming Channels.
Some tube Gaming vid channels have millions of Clicks.

- Creating an Esports League Site.
Like Clanbase (Rip) or Esl.

- Creating a Gamekey Page where PPL can buy Keys and youll get a Commision
For example

-Kinguin
- G2Play

offer that.

You really have tons of options.
Just keep moving.

Ignatius

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:42:48 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 02:59:52 AM by Ignatius

New mining pool ready for public testing: http://hyperpool.microngaming.com

The pool mines Blakecoins using 8 round Blake-256 hashing (not all miners are supported!). The pool pays out in HYPER. You can mine using your CPU, GPU, and FPGA. The mined coins are sold for Bitcoins which are used to purchase HYPER and pay out miners.

To start mining read the getting started page.

Is it normal that I can see my hashrate on the dashboard but when I look at my workers tab, my worker shows as not active with 0 hashrate?  I can see my miner in the stats page and dashboard but not on the workers tab.  

Am I doing something wrong?   Thanks!

That is normal, I see the same behavior. Workers are briefly shown on the workers tab at times. I'll keep looking into it.

Regarding the game servers: We have not found anyone qualified to run a tournament yet but as mentioned it is definitely planned. I created a tournament server months ago in case anyone wants to take on the job.

Our Partnerseite bchain.info started a Block Explorer for HYPER!

https://bchain.info/HYPER/

Enjoy!

Nice site, thank you for contributing.
Bananana

Activity: 481

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 02:12:35 AM

Any ETA for hyperzanda? I remember dev saying that it would launch soon but it was already a month.

Phenophthalyn

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:19:28 AM

I saw that I can get HYPER for writing about HYPER?

Can I write about it on http://www.innolite.pw ?
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:28:32 AM

I would also like to know how far is HyperZanda Smiley

And still no Blitz rewards for this month even tho we are half way to the next competition.
meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:30:16 PM

I would also like to know how far is HyperZanda Smiley

And still no Blitz rewards for this month even tho we are half way to the next competition.

Not sure. Hyperzanda is being worked on, but HYPERfuture would know more about when exactly it will come around.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: