Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
Virerin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

I recievd my first payment from cs:go  Cheesy
this is really great currency  Grin
may i ask it's value to BTC and USD

Thank you!

Goes more or less 0.00025 BTC

ah not that bad
Thank you
Nickoshephard

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:07:39 PM

I confirm that I have received a payment 250 HYPER coins for Rust competition ^_^
Thank you, guys, You are doing a great job! I'm starting to love Hyper more and more Cheesy Awesome coin Wink
TheEGN

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:38:57 PM

I withdrew from the HYPER CSGO Server and it's not appearing in my wallet. Wallet is completely synced...any idea where it went? It's gone in game  Huh

When did you do the withdrawl?
The withdrawl is processed manually (not automatic instant) and from my experience it'll be in your wallet within 24 hours.

I did a withdrawal request about 3-4 days ago. Logged in game, vault money is gone but not appearing in my wallet Sad

What is your player name or steam id? All withdrawals have been processed normally but I have not seen one from you.

Ingame name is halcyon. ID is STEAM_0:1:49358518
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:35:43 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 10:49:32 PM by Ignatius

I withdrew from the HYPER CSGO Server and it's not appearing in my wallet. Wallet is completely synced...any idea where it went? It's gone in game  Huh

The withdrawl is processed manually (not automatic instant) and from my experience it'll be in your wallet within 24 hours.

I did a withdrawal request about 3-4 days ago. Logged in game, vault money is gone but not appearing in my wallet Sad

What is your player name or steam id? All withdrawals have been processed normally but I have not seen one from you.

Hi zel/teamequinox, how have you been? What happened to the servers you ran for the HYPER project?
TheEGN

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:29:52 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 11:52:24 PM by TheEGN

I withdrew from the HYPER CSGO Server and it's not appearing in my wallet. Wallet is completely synced...any idea where it went? It's gone in game  Huh

Hi zel/teamequinox, how have you been? What happened to the servers you ran for the HYPER project?

Heh.

Got 'scared' of managing them, couldn't manage the payouts. Panicked and ran.

Pretty much it.

Not going to lie to you, I do genuinely like the coin, which is why I ran off with so much Tongue. Unfortunately, I can't get it back, but I can instead offer something such as a server in return. <-- Short version.

Long version :

I wanted to be a long time member of the HYPER community, development, etc. But my friend never wanted to. I'm not going to push it all on him, no, but it'd just been me, I'd have stayed around and not made off with 5k HYPER or whatever it was. He backed out, I panicked, did the same, closed the server and left some 'abusive' messages. Yes, it was wrong. Yes, it still leaves me feeling like a horrible person which is why I returned. If I returned under the same name, I would have gotten hate, perhaps death threats (Which is completely understandable). Not to mention I'm suffering financially with a lot of weight on my shoulders. But, with that said, I still like the way HYPER is going. I like the idea, the concept and the community the most.

I'd like to offer something in return for what I've done.

You can borrow my server, set it up for whatever you wish, in the hopes you won't use it maliciously. You can have it for a while, free of charge. I still have access to it. As me and Hyperfuture were discussing..I was gonna set up a CS:Source zombie riot server, but if you still want it, you can have it. Free.

Yes, I made a mistake, messed you all around and make myself look like a terrible person, I try not to be but all I really want is to at least have my apology accepted and perhaps still get involved. HYPER isn't about money for me. It's about supporting HYPER itself.

As I said, a server or other services are there, free of charge. You have no obligation to take it but I would as maybe it'll give something in return for what I did.

EDIT : I edited this post several times to make more sense and less grammar errors. Ignatius, what's your Steam ID?
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:03:43 AM

Heh.

Pretty much it.

Not going to lie to you, I do genuinely like the coin, which is why I ran off with so much Tongue. Unfortunately, I can't get it back, but I can instead offer something such as a server in return. <-- Short version.

Long version :

I wanted to be a long time member of the HYPER community, development, etc. But my friend never wanted to. I'm not going to push it all on him, no, but it'd just been me, I'd have stayed around and not made off with 5k HYPER or whatever it was. He backed out, I panicked, did the same, closed the server and left some 'abusive' messages. Yes, it was wrong. Yes, it still leaves me feeling like a horrible person which is why I returned. If I returned under the same name, I would have gotten hate, perhaps death threats (Which is completely understandable). Not to mention I'm suffering financially with a lot of weight on my shoulders. But, with that said, I still like the way HYPER is going. I like the idea, the concept and the community the most.

You can borrow my server, set it up for whatever you wish, in the hopes you won't use it maliciously. You can have it for a while, free of charge. I still have access to it. As me and Hyperfuture were discussing..I was gonna set up a CS:Source zombie riot server, but if you still want it, you can have it. Free.

Yes, I made a mistake, messed you all around and make myself look like a terrible person, I try not to be but all I really want is to at least have my apology accepted and perhaps still get involved. HYPER isn't about money for me. It's about supporting HYPER itself.

As I said, a server or other services are there, free of charge. You have no obligation to take it but I would as maybe it'll give something in return for what I did.

I do not think you should be involved in any of the game servers for now, from an administrative side. I think you should officially rejoin the community and do something to assist in promoting HYPER, repay the stolen HYPER with your time and effort.

How much HYPER did you take?

It is HYPERFutures project so you should send him a message and try to come to an amicable resolution. As for your "missing withdrawals" from the CS servers I run, I have withheld 2 of them. My only intention was to have you contact us and get this sorted out.

I appreciate you responding in a respectful way. I'm still butthurt though...
TheEGN

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:11:40 AM

Heh.

Pretty much it.

Long version :

I do not think you should be involved in any of the game servers for now, from an administrative side. I think you should officially rejoin the community and do something to assist in promoting HYPER, repay the stolen HYPER with your time and effort.

It is HYPERFutures project so you should send him a message and try to come to an amicable resolution. As for your "missing withdrawals" from the CS servers I run, I have withheld 2 of them. My only intention was to have you contact us and get this sorted out.

Fair enough. As I said, you could still use it while someone else could process the payments or something. I don't blame everyone for wanting to keep me 10 miles away from any form of HYPER.

How much HYPER did you take? I'm not sure but I'm sure it was around the 10k mark between me and my 'friend'.

It is HYPERFutures project so you should send him a message and try to come to an amicable resolution. As for your "missing withdrawals" from the CS servers I run, I have withheld 2 of them. My only intention was to have you contact us and get this sorted out. Fair enough, I like the way you dealt with it. I like the fact you've treated me human, after what I did was not. Out of curiosity, how long did you know?

I think 'butthurt' is the wrong term. I think that's an understatement, and it's understandable.  As I said, I'm not here to start trouble and come in yelling and shouting. I literally just want to apologize and perhaps, if I could, get involved again. This time, rebuilding my trust.

Ignatius you always treated me human, especially as you know so much about me personally. I appreciate that.
TheEGN

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:32:35 AM

Heh.

Pretty much it.

Long version :

Fair enough. As I said, you could still use it while someone else could process the payments or something. I don't blame everyone for wanting to keep me 10 miles away from any form of HYPER.

How much HYPER did you take? I'm not sure but I'm sure it was around the 10k mark between me and my 'friend'.

It is HYPERFutures project so you should send him a message and try to come to an amicable resolution. As for your "missing withdrawals" from the CS servers I run, I have withheld 2 of them. My only intention was to have you contact us and get this sorted out. Fair enough, I like the way you dealt with it. I like the fact you've treated me human, after what I did was not. Out of curiosity, how long did you know?

I think 'butthurt' is the wrong term. I think that's an understatement, and it's understandable.  As I said, I'm not here to start trouble and come in yelling and shouting. I literally just want to apologize and perhaps, if I could, get involved again. This time, rebuilding my trust.

Ignatius you always treated me human, especially as you know so much about me personally. I appreciate that.

The only reason you care now is because HYPER is worth at least double what you stole before. Basically you have no right to have an opinion on anything until you send HYPERfuture at least 5K HYPER. As MMO Development Fund escrow manager I think I have a say in this.

Also according to HYPERfuture you are the one that made death threats on the wiki? An apology for these would not go astray either.

Just another low life scum that has given crypto a bad name over the last year. Put your money where your mouth is and give HYPERfuture at least 5K HYPER or fuck off. Next!

P.S No one wants your shitty servers and judging by your track record they'll be up for a week anyway before you get bored and start making more death threats. You have a long way to go before anyone even gives a shit about what comes out of your mouth.

Apologize for the death threats NOW (that I also know took HYPERfuture quite a while to sort out on the wiki).

We both know who you are in real life and when we could be bothered we were both going to contact cybercrime UK with your details. You do realize death threats are a crime punishable with jail time? What would your mother say? Yes we know you are quite young too.. which is partly why we did not want to ruin your life... This community gave you nothing but support and you respond with not only being a thief but death threats?!

Edited for clarity I think my opinion is quite clear now  Cheesy

Calm down. I can't offer 5k HYPER. As I said, I don't have it, which is why I tried to offer it in other ways.

I can see you're not interested, which is fair enough, i get that. I wish you all the best and good luck. As you said, an apology for the wiki destruction of not me, but my friend, wouldn't go astray : Here it is. I am sorry for EVERYTHING, not just the wiki, that I caused.

'This community gave you nothing but support'

Damn right It did, which is why I came back, not to earn money. I don't give a shit about that anymore. I thought I made that clear, but, apparently not. You said I came back because it doubled in value. No, I didn't. As I said, I felt fucking terrible about everything I've done. So...I guess that's it I guess. Good luck.
TheEGN

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:37:01 AM

Heh.

Pretty much it.

Long version :

The only reason you care now is because HYPER is worth at least double what you stole before. Basically you have no right to have an opinion on anything until you send HYPERfuture at least 5K HYPER. As MMO Development Fund escrow manager I think I have a say in this.

Also according to HYPERfuture you are the one that made death threats on the wiki? An apology for these would not go astray either.

Just another low life scum that has given crypto a bad name over the last year. Put your money where your mouth is and give HYPERfuture at least 5K HYPER or fuck off. Next!

P.S No one wants your shitty servers and judging by your track record they'll be up for a week anyway before you get bored and start making more death threats. You have a long way to go before anyone even gives a shit about what comes out of your mouth.

Apologize for the death threats NOW (that I also know took HYPERfuture quite a while to sort out on the wiki).

We both know who you are in real life and when we could be bothered we were both going to contact cybercrime UK with your details. You do realize death threats are a crime punishable with jail time? What would your mother say? Yes we know you are quite young too.. which is partly why we did not want to ruin your life... This community gave you nothing but support and you respond with not only being a thief but death threats?!

Calm down. I can't offer 5k HYPER. As I said, I don't have it, which is why I tried to offer it in other ways.

I can see you're not interested, which is fair enough, i get that. I wish you all the best and good luck. As you said, an apology for the wiki destruction of not me, but my friend, wouldn't go astray : Here it is. I am sorry for EVERYTHING, not just the wiki, that I caused.

Damn right It did, which is why I came back, not to earn money. I don't give a shit about that anymore. I thought I made that clear, but, apparently not. You said I came back because it doubled in value. No, I didn't. As I said, I felt fucking terrible about everything I've done. So...I guess that's it I guess. Good luck.

You need to make things square with HYPERfuture. I for one can say that I believe your "friend" does not exist, and that it was you.

I can also say that you need to PM HYPERfuture to make things right.

I do have a 'colleague' (or more, what he was). That was NOT me on two personas. I can't think of a way to prove it, but there you go. I suppose somebody could check IP logs from ages ago...but either way, I'll message HYPERFuture and...not even explain, just apoligise.
TheEGN

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:50:35 AM

Heh.

Pretty much it.

Long version :

You need to make things square with HYPERfuture. I for one can say that I believe your "friend" does not exist, and that it was you.

I can also say that you need to PM HYPERfuture to make things right.

I do have a 'colleague' (or more, what he was). That was NOT me on two personas. I can't think of a way to prove it, but there you go. I suppose somebody could check IP logs from ages ago...but either way, I'll message HYPERFuture and...not even explain, just apoligise.

That would be a good start. The fact you are here being upfront about who you are and what you have done is in a way commendable. But it doesn't excuse what happened.

Done. I DID explain why I did it, because I needed that out of my system. I will check rarely for the response.

Good luck everyone.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:52:21 AM

Well this thread has escalated quickly.  Lol

Yes, yes it did. And hey, jtnichol! I know you from Reddit, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:53:18 AM

This is a coin with the most stable prices in the cryptoworld.

P.s. TheEGN if you have not 5k coins, you can buy in trex.
Devasive

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:25:43 AM

Hyper is good, Hyper is great.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:15:15 AM

And that's exactly what needed for the high-PoS coin.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:27:06 AM

True that! But with BTC price still in downtrend it's kinda risky for me to buy such stable price coin :/
temp89

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:38:28 AM

True that! But with BTC price still in downtrend it's kinda risky for me to buy such stable price coin :/

If HYPER price is stable and BTC price is ↓ this means that HYPER price is really ↑, isn't it.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:05:15 AM

Speaking of stability, I got an email from Bittrex today the they were removing the following coins:

Symbol   Coin Name
ANC   AnonCoin
AXR   Axron
BIG   BigBullion
BURN   BurnerCoin
CHCC   CHCCoin
DCN   DeepCoin
DEAF   DeafDollars
DIME   DimeCoin
DSB   DarkShibe
FLEX   FlexibleCoin
FRSH   FreshCoin
GANJA   GanjaCoin
GB   GreenBacks
GLOW   GlowCoin
HIC   HawaiiCoin
LKNX   InkwayCoin
MCL   MiracleCoin
MOB   MobCoin
NET   NetCoin
NMB   Nimbus
NOPE   NopeCoin
NUD   NewUniversalDollar
PYRA   PyramidsCoin
REKT   RektCoin
RUBLE   Ruble
SHADE   ShadeCoin
TAC   TalkCoin
TECH   TechCoin
UROD   UroDark
VAULT   VaultCoin
VIK   VikingCoin
VLTY   VolatilityCoin
VOOT   VootCoin
WWC   WorldWideCoin
XBOT   SocialXBot
XXX   XXXCoin

That's 36 coin types... now as I'm new to cryptocurrency I've never seen this sort of thing before, maybe it happens all the time. 

My question is...

Is this more likely to have the effect of boosting the currencies that are seen as stable, or is it more likely to destabalise the whole crypto market for a short time?  Or are the above currencies already so mistrusted as to be insignificant to the overall market?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:45:55 PM

Speaking of stability, I got an email from Bittrex today the they were removing the following coins:

That's 36 coin types... now as I'm new to cryptocurrency I've never seen this sort of thing before, maybe it happens all the time.  

My question is...

Is this more likely to have the effect of boosting the currencies that are seen as stable, or is it more likely to destabalise the whole crypto market for a short time?  Or are the above currencies already so mistrusted as to be insignificant to the overall market?

I received the same email.  I think it will have pretty much no effect at all, as the 36 coins listed probably have almost zero trading volume.  

Alt's are pegged to BTC so when Bitcoin goes down, the wider crypto market destabilizes, like it has since last summer.  Obviously then, to get a boost in crypto coins, we desperately need BTC to rise again..... and it will Cool

That's not to say there won't be coins that are successful while BTC is down.... take HYPER for example, if you look at the long term chart, there's not much to complain about Wink

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:47:18 PM

Wow Cool!  What thread/sub?  Is this your username on there?

Kansas City huh?..... right on jtnichol, I'm in St Louis Wink

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:54:46 PM

Wow Cool!  What thread/sub?  Is this your username on there?

Kansas City huh?..... right on jtnichol, I'm in St Louis Wink

Greeting fellow Midwesterner!~)

Greetings dude! The fam and I will actually be in KC next month.... we're doing the whole Legoland/Coco Key water park experience Cheesy

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: