Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
meowball

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:27:38 PM

Haha, yeah, I experienced a similar scenario kernik. I think the amount of coins in a single output definitely matters. I am actively experimenting, now that I have a better understanding of staking from ranlo.

I will separate my larger PoS wallets into multiple addresses, each with single outputs as not to clog things up, like you mentioned kernik. Let's see what happens..... Smiley

clovis

that's the way to clog everything really fast Smiley every input splits in about half everytime it stakes. The recommended way is to have everything in one address in ~200 size chunks

I would agree with kernik. Don't focus too much on trying to merge all your inputs together. Just make sure to do some housekeeping maybe once a month or so. If you constantly try to merge and send yourself coins daily or a weekly basis, I think you may lose out more than just leaving your coins alone from the fees. Also if you merge inputs that have good age, you will lose all that age when you have merged them, thus making you lose out even more. I would just honestly leave your coins alone. After every month or so, combine all your small HYPER with low age together.
TheEGN

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:52:09 PM

Instead of waiting for the hyper multipool to auto convert to HYPER, is it easier (although more time consuming) Just to send to the bittrex wallets and then convert from there?

Absolutely clueless on how it works.

Help?

Yeah, you can do that if you want. I am guessing the multipool using an exchange like bittrex behind the scenes to convert your mined coins into HYPER. I'm not sure if doing the exchange manually is "easier (although more time consuming)". After all, you are proposing the manual exchange method to speed up the conversion in the first place. I would describe it as opposite. It's probably not as easy but less time consuming than waiting for the multipool to auto-convert. I haven't used the multipool, but it seems from what you are saying that the multipool takes a long time to convert your mined coins to HYPER.

Anyway, yes, you have the option to manually convert your coins into HYPER. I think it also gives you a little more power and flexibility to choose when and how much to convert to get the best bang from the market.

I reckon it just takes a while to find enough coins to convert to HYPER.

Yeah, that makes sense. I forgot that pools set a limit.  Wink

Do you have any idea what the limit is?
meowball

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:53:25 AM

Instead of waiting for the hyper multipool to auto convert to HYPER, is it easier (although more time consuming) Just to send to the bittrex wallets and then convert from there?

Help?

Yeah, you can do that if you want. I am guessing the multipool using an exchange like bittrex behind the scenes to convert your mined coins into HYPER. I'm not sure if doing the exchange manually is "easier (although more time consuming)". After all, you are proposing the manual exchange method to speed up the conversion in the first place. I would describe it as opposite. It's probably not as easy but less time consuming than waiting for the multipool to auto-convert. I haven't used the multipool, but it seems from what you are saying that the multipool takes a long time to convert your mined coins to HYPER.

Anyway, yes, you have the option to manually convert your coins into HYPER. I think it also gives you a little more power and flexibility to choose when and how much to convert to get the best bang from the market.

It depends on the pool. You can probably find the info somewhere on their site. If not, get a hold of the pool admins.
TheEGN

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:17:21 AM

Help?

It depends on the pool. You can probably find the info somewhere on their site. If not, get a hold of the pool admins.

Will do. Cheers man.
cryptoskibum

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:29:30 AM

Hey Everyone!

As promised I am now back! I will be responding to all PM's over the next 24 hours (I have a lot!).

Here is what's coming this week:

- I'm setting up a new ad campaign for HYPER today
- 2 big PR campaigns will be starting (one of them tomorrow)
- I will be replying to all the awesome people who have PM'd me while I was away
- Someone will be hired to manage the HYPER twitter account so that it is always active
- The final form and goals of the HYPER federation will be finalized over the coming week
- HYPER Whitepaper will be finished within 1 week
- General big HYPER news updates will now be posted by me regularly again, just like the good old days.
- I will be starting more HYPER twitter competitions again too so keep an eye out for that as a way to win some HYPER and help spread the word
- People have contacted me regarding setting up even more HYPER game servers too. So expect more big announcements soon.
- HYPER is also going to be involved in the cryptocurrency crowdfunding site EMC2 and other coins are working on. It is going to be a big deal for all coins involved!
- Exciting times ahead!

As always check the wiki for everything HYPER including all the current game servers and how to win HYPER playing (http://hypercrypto.com/wiki), as well as the website http://hypercrypto.com. There is also a nice list of HYPER games and servers at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg10024244#msg10024244

For anyone that missed it HYPER is also sponsoring the indie game TrollSong: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg10338455#msg10338455

Game on everyone! To everyone who has sent me a PM you can expect a response within 24 hours.

Welcome back HYPERfuture! Looking forward to the new Whitepaper and all the other new HYPER development.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:08:52 AM

Hey Everyone!

As promised I am now back! I will be responding to all PM's over the next 24 hours (I have a lot!).

Here is what's coming this week:

- I'm setting up a new ad campaign for HYPER today
- 2 big PR campaigns will be starting (one of them tomorrow)
- I will be replying to all the awesome people who have PM'd me while I was away
- Someone will be hired to manage the HYPER twitter account so that it is always active
- The final form and goals of the HYPER federation will be finalized over the coming week
- HYPER Whitepaper will be finished within 1 week
- General big HYPER news updates will now be posted by me regularly again, just like the good old days.
- I will be starting more HYPER twitter competitions again too so keep an eye out for that as a way to win some HYPER and help spread the word
- People have contacted me regarding setting up even more HYPER game servers too. So expect more big announcements soon.
- HYPER is also going to be involved in the cryptocurrency crowdfunding site EMC2 and other coins are working on. It is going to be a big deal for all coins involved!
- Exciting times ahead!

As always check the wiki for everything HYPER including all the current game servers and how to win HYPER playing (http://hypercrypto.com/wiki), as well as the website http://hypercrypto.com. There is also a nice list of HYPER games and servers at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg10024244#msg10024244

For anyone that missed it HYPER is also sponsoring the indie game TrollSong: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg10338455#msg10338455

Game on everyone! To everyone who has sent me a PM you can expect a response within 24 hours.

Welcome back HYPERfuture! Looking forward to the new Whitepaper and all the other new HYPER development.

He dipped out again, :p. 5 days and no response to my PM yet. I think something might have happened, and hope he's alright!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Temo58

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:53:10 AM

Hey admin. how many times i will wait for Hyper from counter strike 1.6 ?
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:05:44 AM

When did you request a withdrawal? What is your in game name or steamid?

Withdrawals are usually processed once every 24 hours.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:38:41 PM

Patience is a virtue, sorry, you will just have to wait like everyone else....dont worry...you are not alone in this...sunny days will come..again.
Ignatius

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:58:49 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 01:17:01 AM by Ignatius

Patience is a virtue, sorry, you will just have to wait like everyone else....dont worry...you are not alone in this...sunny days will come..again.

Just to be clear all CS withdrawals have been processed normally. I have not heard from HYPERfuture yet so I have used my own HYPER to cover the withdrawals. I have also covered the AC HotLap payouts. If anyone has requested a withdrawal from any of the CS servers but not received it let me know. There is one withdrawal for 1 HYPER I have not processed, for zel. I am waiting on HYPERfuture to return, it is his project and if he forgives zel and tells me to issue withdrawals for him I can do so.

I believe everyone is still waiting on payment for the monthly blitz and rust related payouts. I believe once HYPERfuture returns he will catch up on these things.

Who is the forum administrator over at hypercrypto.com/forum? Please clear out the spam and ban the offenders.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:49:23 AM

Just to be clear all CS withdrawals have been processed normally. I have not heard from HYPERfuture yet so I have used my own HYPER to cover the withdrawals. I have also covered the AC HotLap payouts. If anyone has requested a withdrawal from any of the CS servers but not received it let me know. There is one withdrawal for 1 HYPER I have not processed, for zel. I am waiting on HYPERfuture to return, it is his project and if he forgives zel and tells me to issue withdrawals for him I can do so.

I believe everyone is still waiting on payment for the monthly blitz and rust related payouts. I believe once HYPERfuture returns he will catch up on these things.

Who is the forum administrator over at hypercrypto.com/forum? Please clear out the spam and ban the offenders.

Yup still waiting for the word on Rust related payouts. I hope HYPERfuture gets some time to work out what has happened during his absence.
Temo58

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:58:12 AM

Thanks for payout.  Grin

but 0.1 1 kill  Shocked 0.003$. set 0.5 please.
meowball

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:10:54 AM

It has been dealt with. Thanks.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:48:45 PM

@ranlo, meowball and kernik - Thanks again for the Staking 101 crash course, dudes!! I'm feeling super comfy with the coin control platform now that I've been playing around a little. Been able to glean some great data about my wallets over the last couple weeks Grin

Respect!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:05:18 AM

I assume he is ok he recently posted and said he needs to take more time away and can not continue with the same hours he has been putting in. He suggested forming a group to share in the work load but I have not hard further about it.

It looks like you have fraps or some other screen recording software?

It is clear..
But price for the Hyper currency falls, possibly due to the fact that there dev for a long time inactive...

Yes, it's fraps.
I always use them, it is very convenient and fast.

I wish it were that simple, then we could just kidnap HYPERfuture, buy up cheap HYPER

Well right now it seems to be so
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:22:30 PM

I assume he is ok he recently posted and said he needs to take more time away and can not continue with the same hours he has been putting in. He suggested forming a group to share in the work load but I have not hard further about it.

It looks like you have fraps or some other screen recording software?

It is clear..
But price for the Hyper currency falls, possibly due to the fact that there dev for a long time inactive...

Yes, it's fraps.
I always use them, it is very convenient and fast.

I wish it were that simple, then we could just kidnap HYPERfuture, buy up cheap HYPER

Well right now it seems to be so

Agreed!! Although HYPER doesn't need a single developer to succeed, you can't tell me future's extended absence hasn't been the driving force for all this selling. Just look at the chart on bittrex and compare it to when HYPERfuture left last month.

Sure, HYPER is decentralized, but that doesn't mean when the CEO goes missing everything is just going to run like a well oiled machine. People aren't wired that way and fear creeps in quickly when a huge developmental piece is missing from the puzzle. HYPERfuture's absence may not be the only reason, but I believe it's the main reason.

Like I said, all you have to do is study the charts and correlate them with this thread right here...... do that and you will see the proof yourself Wink

peace,
clovis

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Ignatius

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:36:45 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 02:02:55 PM by Ignatius

Like I said, all you have to do is study the charts and correlate them with this thread right here...... do that and you will see the proof yourself Wink

Do you have any examples of this correlation?

Hey Everyone!

As promised I am now back! ...

Hey everyone!

Sorry something personal (a kind of emergency) has been taking up all of my time over the past week.

Welcome again guys to all the new people!

Thanks for the update Ignatius,

The "CEO" is not missing, I can contact him should an emergency arise. Trying to derive the value of something by comparing it to something extremely volatile (like btc) can introduce many problems. Fun fact: HYPER is worth the same amount of USD it was worth 6 months ago.
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:19:23 PM

Sorry Ignatius, not trying to FUD here. It's just laughable that people are trying to say the dev's absence has nothing to do with the price.

I did my own research and (to me) it appeared that the bittrex charts correlated to future's absence. Maybe I'm wrong, but the timeline sure seems to line up to me. No, I didn't save my research in any way that would make it simple for me to share here, but that's the beauty of crypto..... it's an opt in or opt out system, so everyone can decide for themselves if HYPERfuture's absence matters.

If he's so easy to reach, why is he not answering ranlo's PM's.  Ranlo is a HYPER OG and the dev isn't communicating with him....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg10721032#msg10721032

I've been a positive contributor here, not to mention an investor..... if I can't express myself here, then guess I'll be on my way.  No harm intended, so I do apologize once again and i offer my hand to you Ignatius

peace Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Ignatius

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:32:25 PM

Sorry Ignatius, not trying to FUD here. It's just laughable that people are trying to say the dev's absence has nothing to do with the price.

I did my own research and (to me) it appeared that the bittrex charts correlated to future's absence. Maybe I'm wrong, but the timeline sure seems to line up to me. No, I didn't save my research in any way that would make it simple for me to share here, but that's the beauty of crypto..... it's an opt in or opt out system, so everyone can decide for themselves if HYPERfuture's absence matters.

If he's so easy to reach, why is he not answering ranlo's PM's.  Ranlo is a HYPER OG and the dev isn't communicating with him....

I've been a positive contributor here, not to mention an investor..... if I can't express myself here, then guess I'll be on my way.  No harm intended, so I do apologize once again and i offer my hand to you Ignatius

peace Smiley

Nobody has said you can not express yourself but when we express ourselves in a public forum we may be asked to back up our claims. We can always agree to disagree. No apologies needed. I am sorry if I was offensive. I disagree with your market analysis, that's all. When $1000 USD can move the price 50% in either direction there is very little to be inferred from it's movement.

HYPERfuture has not answered my PM's yet either. I can send out the bat signal if need be, but see no need. He already posted and said he has an emergency going on, and previously posted saying he has used up all of the monthly stake from the dev fund. That means he wouldn't have development funds again until the next dev fund stake payout. I see little that he could do aside from posting and restating those things.

I see a lot of people who think HYPERfuture can turn a profit for them on their holdings. That is not how cryptocurrencies work. The good news is that all of you hold the power to turn a profit on your holdings. Start a hyper game server, post to a forum elsewhere, give a friend some HYPER. Rapid adoption of HYPER as a gaming currency can easily outpace the 5% stake, or lack of forum posts, if you prefer.
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:42:41 PM

If he's so easy to reach, why is he not answering ranlo's PM's.  Ranlo is a HYPER OG and the dev isn't communicating with him....

I've been a positive contributor here, not to mention an investor..... if I can't express myself here, then guess I'll be on my way.  No harm intended, so I do apologize once again and i offer my hand to you Ignatius

peace Smiley

Nobody has said you can not express yourself but when we express ourselves in a public forum we may be asked to back up our claims. We can always agree to disagree. No apologies needed. I am sorry if I was offensive. I disagree with your market analysis, that's all. When $1000 USD can move the price 50% in either direction there is very little to be inferred from it's movement.

HYPERfuture has not answered my PM's yet either. I can send out the bat signal if need be, but see no need. He already posted and said he has an emergency going on, and previously posted saying he has used up all of the monthly stake from the dev fund. That means he wouldn't have development funds again until the next dev fund stake payout. I see little that he could do aside from posting and restating those things.

I see a lot of people who think HYPERfuture can turn a profit for them on their holdings. That is not how cryptocurrencies work. The good news is that all of you hold the power to turn a profit on your holdings. Start a hyper game server, post to a forum elsewhere, give a friend some HYPER. Rapid adoption of HYPER as a gaming currency can easily outpace the 5% stake, or lack of forum posts, if you prefer.

Fair enough! I certainly appreciate and respect your point of view Ignatius! Most people don't do any research at all, so i hope our conversation fuels others to look into this as well.

Take care
clovis

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: