Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:06:56 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 12:12:06 PM by rghmodz

Here is a progress update with the 7 days to die server I am making.

I finished private messaging. Command is /tell [username] [message]
Rewrote a lot of the main code used by most of the commands.
Fixed a few bugs with current commands
Home teleport - You can set your home with /sethome and it sets your current position as your home. You can then teleport back to it with /tphome

Some new planned features:
Free for all - You are put in a house/building and must kill all other players. When you are killed you drop your items and respawn somewhere else. Last person standing receives in-game cash. Does not go off of kills, only last person alive.
Clans - You can create a clan and recruit players to join. Ability to send a message to only people in your clan. More features later on.
Bosses - Boss zombies that when killed drop better, more valuable items.
Home teleport - You can set your home with /sethome and it sets your current position as your home. You can then teleport back to it with /tphome

If you have any ideas or suggestions for features let me know. If I like it I will try to add it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:53:09 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 01:31:52 AM by Ignatius

I don't mean to spam your topic or anything but I guess you missed by reply on the other page :

Meh , Going be the first in no time , I play the game 24/7 lel Grin
One more important question , Are you sure that Game tokens aren'tb ugged or something ? when Iwas playing on Italy map I got like 10092 tokens or something then when I played on Dust 2 , Cache and a third map (not sure the name) Tokens can't seem to change . when I left and I clicked again "Join" on the website once again and rejoined , I got another 3k of game tokens ? :/ Do I get 3k each time I join the game ? or the reset is when I play + leave and come back because while playing 3 maps (one after another)didn't got any tokens .. can't seem to understand at all Shocked

I'am more then sure that tokens are really well calculated . Do they work with bots too or only with players ?? confused to hell right now since they aren't increasing at all .

I do not understand what you are trying to say. The monetary system is the same as it is in any (casual) CSGO game, working fine.

You received 3k tokens upon rejoining because the round ended and you received the round win/loss bonus, this is always how CS has worked:)

At the end of a map your game tokens are moved into your vault. Anytime you leave/disconnect from the server your current game token balance is moved to your vault. Read the message of the day shown every time you join the server and say !vault in game text chat. http://hyper.microngaming.com/vault.png

GLHF!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:47:55 AM

I don't mean to spam your topic or anything but I guess you missed by reply on the other page :

One more important question , Are you sure that Game tokens aren'tb ugged or something ? when Iwas playing on Italy map I got like 10092 tokens or something then when I played on Dust 2 , Cache and a third map (not sure the name) Tokens can't seem to change . when I left and I clicked again "Join" on the website once again and rejoined , I got another 3k of game tokens ? :/ Do I get 3k each time I join the game ? or the reset is when I play + leave and come back because while playing 3 maps (one after another)didn't got any tokens .. can't seem to understand at all Shocked

I'am more then sure that tokens are really well calculated . Do they work with bots too or only with players ?? confused to hell right now since they aren't increasing at all .

I do not understand what you are trying to say. The monetary system is the same as it is in any (casual) CSGO game, working fine.

You received 3k tokens upon rejoining because the round ended and you received the round win/loss bonus, this is always how CS has worked:)

At the end of a map your game tokens are moved into your vault. Anytime you leave/disconnect from the server your current game token balance is moved to your vault. Read the message of the day shown every time you join the server and say !vault in game text chat. http://hyper.microngaming.com/vault.png

GLHF!

On the question of CS:GO and rewards, how does the reward system work (in terms of the actual rewards per loss/win, in HYPER)? I've thought about getting CS:GO to give it a try and help HYPER get some more players on board, but wondering how viable it is to get the cost back.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ignatius

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:51:14 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 10:27:37 AM by Ignatius

GLHF!

On the question of CS:GO and rewards, how does the reward system work (in terms of the actual rewards per loss/win, in HYPER)? I've thought about getting CS:GO to give it a try and help HYPER get some more players on board, but wondering how viable it is to get the cost back.

http://www.cashncarry.info/servers/csgo-servers/csgo-info

As a new player with no CS experience it would take months to recoup the cost of CSGO itself. As a veteran CS or perhaps other FPS player it could be recouped in a week. Income is skill based.

You can also buy a copy at: http://www.cashncarry.info/store/buy-games/buy-csgo
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

GLHF!

http://www.cashncarry.info/servers/csgo-servers/csgo-info

As a new player with no CS experience it would take months to recoup the cost of CSGO itself. As a veteran CS or perhaps other FPS player it could be recouped in a week.

I have bought gift copies for friends from key4co.in . The prices are less than steam charges and delivery has always been within 10 minutes.

Awesome link. Thank you!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ignatius

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:13:26 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 05:14:10 AM by Ignatius

No problem ranlo Smiley See my last note below.

Alright , understood . When the website is going to be available once again ?
Last question is where I can get a HYPER Adress and where I can trade it ? any famous website that do BTC <=> HYPER ? If I want to sell my HYPER TO BTC Shocked thank you

EDIT : also I have some points on the website and I cansee my self ranked on the "Current month" why is that ?

You would download and install a HYPER wallet https://github.com/palmd/Hyper/releases, or create a web wallet http://coinstore.me , or create a brokerage account https://bittrex.com/ . Each would give you a HYPER address you could use.

All players are ranked and displayed on the web based stats, the top 3 each month win a prize.

If a players goal is to convert their withdrawals into another currency then they should pay close attention to the ratios for different coins. Withdrawing in HYPER might not always be the most profitable option, last I checked BURST is the most profitable option for those converting into BTC.

EDIT: Added pages for the ongoing monthly competitions and live stream info: http://www.cashncarry.info/servers/competitions  http://www.cashncarry.info/livestreams
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:21:07 AM

Can we get an official Dev released Raspian OS Wallet
rghmodz

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:55:43 PM

I have a question for everyone. I am going to begin working on the bounty system in the 7 Days to die server I am making. How would you like the bounty system to work?

Should it work by players placing their in-game cash on another player and when someone kills them they get the cash?
Or should it work by when someone kills a player a bounty is put on them. And each time they kill someone the bounty goes up. Then when you kill them you get the cash from bounty?

Reply to me here or PM me with how you think it should work.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:14:08 PM

Hi, i got some questions in here Cheesy
Do we need to play at your server to receive the points or we can play anywhere i want?
Also do you have server located in asia, especially South East Asia?
Thanks Smiley
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:16:04 PM

I have a question for everyone. I am going to begin working on the bounty system in the 7 Days to die server I am making. How would you like the bounty system to work?

Should it work by players placing their in-game cash on another player and when someone kills them they get the cash?
Or should it work by when someone kills a player a bounty is put on them. And each time they kill someone the bounty goes up. Then when you kill them you get the cash from bounty?

Hard to tell, shouldn't be better if we just play a little bit and test it and while doing that i am sure we would all get a better feeling how a bounty should be shaped and set? But maybe I prefer the second option of your proposal!
rghmodz

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:52:01 PM

Hard to tell, shouldn't be better if we just play a little bit and test it and while doing that i am sure we would all get a better feeling how a bounty should be shaped and set? But maybe I prefer the second option of your proposal!
Okay. Yeah true. Or maybe I should do both?

4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:42:21 PM

I am looking to purchase a min of 50k HYPER (below market) PM me if interested in selling
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:23:04 PM

Both versions should be used in tandem (together): Let players put bounties on other players, also divide the cash players get from killing others into 2 chunks of 50% each, 50% is directly gained by the player, while the other 50% will be made a bounty for that player (that can be gained by another again).

In this proposed way, it is quite possible for a bounty to be set one time and then jump from head to head for 10+ times, before it is gained completely & absorbed at some low value that should be set for this reason (else everyone would end up with a bounty on their head whenever they kill someone Tongue). Something like, "if bounty below 0.01 cash, give killing player 100%" instead of the usual 50%.

If a player has no bounty on their head, they will die but not give any cash to players that killed them, of course.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
rghmodz

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:29:14 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 11:52:44 PM by rghmodz

Both versions should be used in tandem (together): Let players put bounties on other players, also divide the cash players get from killing others into 2 chunks of 50% each, 50% is directly gained by the player, while the other 50% will be made a bounty for that player (that can be gained by another again).

In this proposed way, it is quite possible for a bounty to be set one time and then jump from head to head for 10+ times, before it is gained completely & absorbed at some low value that should be set for this reason (else everyone would end up with a bounty on their head whenever they kill someone Tongue). Something like, "if bounty below 0.01 cash, give killing player 100%" instead of the usual 50%.

If a player has no bounty on their head, they will die but not give any cash to players that killed them, of course.
That's actually an amazing idea. I love it. Thank you Smiley Better than my previous ideas Smiley

HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 11:57:58 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 12:26:19 AM by HYPERfuture

Hey everyone Smiley

As mentioned in this post above: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg11945145#msg11945145 I am going to be extremely busy until Monday.

BUT, the new site is almost ready. We are most likely going to launch a beta on Friday or Saturday (as we need a new website asap after the hack), and the features such as clans etc will be added in on Monday.

Will keep you all posted!

I am very busy but if no one has answered the above posted questions soon I will reply as soon as I can.

Thank you all for the support. Game on!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 08:43:48 AM

NEW site is up! It is still in Beta and we are still going to be adding features / making it look nicer etc over the next week. But it has the integrated forum, user created clans and all the other features right now! You should also be able to sign in with steam to create your new HYPER user account there easily, please let me know if it works!

Go to http://hypercrypto.com now

Please remember the site is in BETA, we wanted to launch it as soon as possible but we will be making it look a lot nicer over the coming week as well.

Enjoy Smiley

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
rghmodz

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:32:34 AM

NEW site is up! It is still in Beta and we are still going to be adding features / making it look nicer etc over the next week. But it has the integrated forum, user created clans and all the other features right now! You should also be able to sign in with steam to create your new HYPER user account there easily, please let me know if it works!

Please remember the site is in BETA, we wanted to launch it as soon as possible but we will be making it look a lot nicer over the coming week as well.

Enjoy Smiley

Nice job. It looks great!

rghmodz

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:02:32 PM

The new website is great! I really like it!
Check out my post http://hypercrypto.com/forums/topic/my-7-days-to-die-server/ and reply to it with what you want to see on the 7 days to die server I am making.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:40:24 PM

Enjoy Smiley

It's looking fantastic! Great job! Smiley
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:21:50 PM

Enjoy Smiley

That, that is just whooaa, really great, now i think hacker has done a free favor to HYPER, make it now even more stronger and beautiful. I like the menus and design but most likeable are games server list, merchants list etc with automatic picture zooming when you cross it with mouse pointer. Great work, all compliments. Will i bookmark it? Of course i will.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: