Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:18:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:05:38 PM

I would like to inform my cashncarry webwallet losing 7Hypers transfered from game withdraw! I looked up the webwallet balance and found the amount is still there but it's not showed in webwallet at all
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:55:12 PM

I would like to inform my cashncarry webwallet losing 7Hypers transfered from game withdraw! I looked up the webwallet balance and found the amount is still there but it's not showed in webwallet at all

You can continue to post about it but until the wallet syncs it will not show up. This has already been explained to you.

> Hello I have recently checked my web wallet and I found out that my 7.1 Hyper isn't in the wallet although the transaction shows that it was transfered there https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/tx.dws?e36b645fd5998975086c42243a6f9d4ecd82d5f0a75ed4e4c767695d7a5d8cc7
> Can you see the problem please
>
The wallet crashed and is re-syncing. It has downloaded 1.6 million of 1.8 million blocks. Things should return to normal soon, once it has synced.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:47:11 PM

Hello all. I've opened a store that sells coffee and snacks in exchange for cryptocurrency - and we accept HYPER! Please come check us out at http://www.cryptomercado.com - US customers only for right now. Thanks!

(Go easy on me, though, I'm actually looking to hold HYPER and not convert back to fiat. Wink

I just ordered coffee using HYPER and it's on my way now!  That was some FAST confirmations going on there!  Thanks http://www.cryptomercado.com

Wow thank you for the recommendation for the coffee!

rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:24:23 PM

Hello all. I've opened a store that sells coffee and snacks in exchange for cryptocurrency - and we accept HYPER! Please come check us out at http://www.cryptomercado.com - US customers only for right now. Thanks!

(Go easy on me, though, I'm actually looking to hold HYPER and not convert back to fiat. Wink

I just ordered coffee using HYPER and it's on my way now!  That was some FAST confirmations going on there!  Thanks http://www.cryptomercado.com
Cool. Please share your experience ordering from there once it comes.

djhomeschool

Activity: 340
Merit: 164

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:39:44 PM

Once the order was place through Coinpayments the owner emailed me and thanked me for placing an order and promptly shipped my order out with tracking information. It's going to be arriving very soon. He was very nice over email and answered all my questions. I have no doubt this coffee is going to be delicious.  Sending HYPER through coinpayments was a breeze.. From retailer standpoint I think their shopping cart experience seems very easy to use as well. I can't wait to use it on my site.

I use USPS for most shipping right now... it's a 2-day express mail to where you are, and I dropped it in the bin at my town's main PO last night not too long after you got the tracking info, but sometimes USPS lags a bit on the tracking. I have a low volume of orders so far - suffice it to say I have been clicking that tracking number more than once an hour. I'm just as excited about it as you are, and I don't want people having a bad experience with my site. Because how do I get filthy rich if that happens, right? Smiley

So far, since getting set up with Shopify and Coinpayments, I've had:

4 DOGE orders
2 CLAM
and 1 HYPER.

So far, no complaints, although 3 of those landed last night (Austin, Florida, and Massachusetts).

I actually alpha and beta tested this whole thing *before* CoinPayments and Shopify and tested at various other points as well. I did have one issue with the Florida order where they ordered a flavor of coffee that the supplier no longer had. I sent them an email and asked what other flavor she'd like. (I knew she'd been looking at a few different ones, so no harm no foul. I really need to get her a coupon code.) I hit my supplier back that night a few hours later and got the order out ASAP.

Sorry if this sounds like hard sell to anybody reading this, but I'm really excited about this and I guess the one thing I'm discovering is some people assume there's a scam or something. Yes, there is a profit motive, but I assure you guys I'm in this with the best intentions and so far it's a crazy type-A sort of fun!
rghmodz

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:52:33 PM

Once the order was place through Coinpayments the owner emailed me and thanked me for placing an order and promptly shipped my order out with tracking information. It's going to be arriving very soon. He was very nice over email and answered all my questions. I have no doubt this coffee is going to be delicious.  Sending HYPER through coinpayments was a breeze.. From retailer standpoint I think their shopping cart experience seems very easy to use as well. I can't wait to use it on my site.

I use USPS for most shipping right now... it's a 2-day express mail to where you are, and I dropped it in the bin at my town's main PO last night not too long after you got the tracking info, but sometimes USPS lags a bit on the tracking. I have a low volume of orders so far - suffice it to say I have been clicking that tracking number more than once an hour. I'm just as excited about it as you are, and I don't want people having a bad experience with my site. Because how do I get filthy rich if that happens, right? Smiley

So far, since getting set up with Shopify and Coinpayments, I've had:

4 DOGE orders
2 CLAM
and 1 HYPER.

So far, no complaints, although 3 of those landed last night (Austin, Florida, and Massachusetts).

I actually alpha and beta tested this whole thing *before* CoinPayments and Shopify and tested at various other points as well. I did have one issue with the Florida order where they ordered a flavor of coffee that the supplier no longer had. I sent them an email and asked what other flavor she'd like. (I knew she'd been looking at a few different ones, so no harm no foul. I really need to get her a coupon code.) I hit my supplier back that night a few hours later and got the order out ASAP.

Sorry if this sounds like hard sell to anybody reading this, but I'm really excited about this and I guess the one thing I'm discovering is some people assume there's a scam or something. Yes, there is a profit motive, but I assure you guys I'm in this with the best intentions and so far it's a crazy type-A sort of fun!
Cool. Your store looks great. I'm planning on buying stuff from you when I get some hyper.

djhomeschool

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:56:37 PM

Cool. Your store looks great. I'm planning on buying stuff from you when I get some hyper.

I added a bunch of different coins to my CP settings today to give them a shot, so if you have some other coins or friends who might be interested in ordering, it's not HYPER only. Smiley (Check the FAQ, it should have the updated list, though I may have missed one or two.)
zodiac3011

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:59:37 AM

You can continue to post about it but until the wallet syncs it will not show up. This has already been explained to you.

> Hello I have recently checked my web wallet and I found out that my 7.1 Hyper isn't in the wallet although the transaction shows that it was transfered there https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/tx.dws?e36b645fd5998975086c42243a6f9d4ecd82d5f0a75ed4e4c767695d7a5d8cc7
>
The wallet crashed and is re-syncing. It has downloaded 1.6 million of 1.8 million blocks. Things should return to normal soon, once it has synced.
Really sorry for bothering because I didn't see the reply from cashncarry. Really really sorry
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:42:56 PM

>
Really sorry for bothering because I didn't see the reply from cashncarry. Really really sorry

No problem, the wallet is now up to ~1.79m blocks synced and has processed your 7.1 HYPER transaction. Sorry for the inconvenience.
zodiac3011

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:47:17 PM

>

No problem, the wallet is now up to ~1.79m blocks synced and has processed your 7.1 HYPER transaction. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks a lot! Found it already Grin Hope Hyper community will grow even bigger Grin
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 05:06:27 PM

Everyone I am back.

All HYPER projects are going ahead as planned.

Also, I am making arrangements so if I need to be offline for long periods in future the project will roll on just fine without me. Although I don't plan to go anywhere for a very long time.

We will be launching 2 rather large PR campaigns within the week.

I haven't seen HYPER this cheap for a long time. In my opinion it's a good time to buy.

We have an awesome community here and I would like to thank each and every one of you for being here.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
rghmodz

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:08:35 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 05:30:28 PM by rghmodz

I added a bunch of different coins to my CP settings today to give them a shot, so if you have some other coins or friends who might be interested in ordering, it's not HYPER only. Smiley (Check the FAQ, it should have the updated list, though I may have missed one or two.)
I don't have any other coins atm but I will keep that in mind.

Everyone I am back.

Also, I am making arrangements so if I need to be offline for long periods in future the project will roll on just fine without me. Although I don't plan to go anywhere for a very long time.

I haven't seen HYPER this cheap for a long time. In my opinion it's a good time to buy.
Welcome back!

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:13:38 AM

Everyone I am back.

We have an awesome community here and I would like to thank each and every one of you for being here.

That is great news. It is good to have you back. Hyper keeps on going with new and exciting stuff. And right now Hyper is extremely cheap, so yes it is the perfect time to buy low and make some good profit after the price is high. I'm looking forward for fresh new games to earn Hyper with.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:31:22 AM

We are on another Exchange.. Check it out!!

https://btcpool.exchange/
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:12:19 PM

Everyone I am back.

It is really nice to see you back again. Will you reveal what the steps will be if you do need to go away for a bit longer ? Someone will take over for a while?
Price has been low that's for sure but im sure it will rise again Smiley
I haven't had too much time to check back and find info about the MMO you were working on. Is the idea still the same ? If so any updates on the progress ?
Ombc

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:03:28 PM

Everyone I am back.

Hey Welcome Back HyperFuture Smiley
But how must the servers be paid every month if you go away for long periods?
Read my Pm also if u can and i hope you have enough time to keep hyper running
This coin is the best coin i've seen in my life i hope it will don't stop
and at the moment there's not really a good game that you can play
No minecraft No Feed The Beast No Rust No other games only cashncarry with there games
I hope this coin stay alive for ever! Wink

hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:24:33 PM

Everyone I am back.

Hey Welcome Back HyperFuture Smiley
But how must the servers be paid every month if you go away for long periods?
Read my Pm also if u can and i hope you have enough time to keep hyper running
This coin is the best coin i've seen in my life i hope it will don't stop
and at the moment there's not really a good game that you can play
No minecraft No Feed The Beast No Rust No other games only cashncarry with there games
I hope this coin stay alive for ever! Wink

welcome back i picked cheap coins up too as well

djhomeschool

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:41:09 AM

Bought some coffee using HYPER from http://www.cryptomercado.com/

Delicious!  Package and shipped fast!  HYPER confirmations were 1000x faster lol!  Thanks CrytpoMercado!

http://1drv.ms/1lcXqWM

THE COFFEE IS REAL, folks. Let's do some business!
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:43:55 PM

Hey friends, I need your help. I'm going to start streaming on twitch. I hope you all can go there and view and follow my stream. I will be playing games, doing art, and working on game development. In the beginning its important for a new streamer to get as many follows and views. Come check me out. This weekend I will be doing some test streaming at different times. Also if you come to the stream you will earn crabcakes, and in the future you will be able to use those to enter giveaways. Come create an account on twitch, and hang out in the stream offline or online and you can earn crabcakes. The official in game currency for Coin Quest: Dark Stakes coming in 2016. Also there are Coin2 and Hyper Bots in the channel as well. Not sure how those work yet.  

http://www.twitch.tv/chadcrypto
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:49:33 PM

Hey friends, I need your help. I'm going to start streaming on twitch. I hope you all can go there and view and follow my stream. I will be playing games, doing art, and working on game development. In the beginning its important for a new streamer to get as many follows and views. Come check me out. This weekend I will be doing some test streaming at different times. Also if you come to the stream you will earn crabcakes, and in the future you will be able to use those to enter giveaways. Come create an account on twitch, and hang out in the stream offline or online and you can earn crabcakes. The official in game currency for Coin Quest: Dark Stakes coming in 2016. Also there are Coin2 and Hyper Bots in the channel as well. Not sure how those work yet. 

http://www.twitch.tv/chadcrypto

Can crabcakes be withdrawn, and how are they earned exactly? Like every x period of time automatically or?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: