Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
john1975p

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:57:46 PM

What is going on with Hyper, price dropping regularly after that high of over 15k.
BitPhotos

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 07:59:13 PM

Was going to put a little BTC into this coin, but decided against it.

The wallet will not sync.  And yes, I...

- copied the .CONF file to appdata.
- added nodes
- ran as admin
- etc.

Are you joking?  

What kind of serious dev puts out a wallet that doesn't even work?  I've had to restart the program at least 40 times and it's not even halfway done.  Now it's saying there are over 34000 blocks left... then it will change and say 213000+ blocks are left, and freezes.  How much time is one expected to waste with trash that doesn't function as advertised?  No other wallet I've used has been half this bad.

Whoever put this together ought to be embarrassed.  When you put out software that fails, you're trying to rip people off with junk.

Checked on Reddit and the Hyper forum for help.  I see these kinds of messages ignored more than once.  Saw a suggestion to visit the chat room, so went.  Of course, no one was in there to help.  Why this junk is worth 4+ cents is beyond me.

How in the hell does PoS matter if you can't get the coins into your wallet?!?!

the wallet is fine. yes it takes bout 1 1/2 days to sync but thats because there arent enough nodes so the blockchain downloads and syncs faster, nothing wrong with the wallet. this is pretty common actually for alt coins, just open your wallet and leave it alonde and forget about it for a while

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:43:31 PM

Was going to put a little BTC into this coin, but decided against it.

The wallet will not sync.  And yes, I...

- copied the .CONF file to appdata.
- added nodes
- ran as admin
- etc.

Are you joking?  

What kind of serious dev puts out a wallet that doesn't even work?  I've had to restart the program at least 40 times and it's not even halfway done.  Now it's saying there are over 34000 blocks left... then it will change and say 213000+ blocks are left, and freezes.  How much time is one expected to waste with trash that doesn't function as advertised?  No other wallet I've used has been half this bad.

Whoever put this together ought to be embarrassed.  When you put out software that fails, you're trying to rip people off with junk.

Checked on Reddit and the Hyper forum for help.  I see these kinds of messages ignored more than once.  Saw a suggestion to visit the chat room, so went.  Of course, no one was in there to help.  Why this junk is worth 4+ cents is beyond me.

How in the hell does PoS matter if you can't get the coins into your wallet?!?!

Everything works just fine for me.
Freenhult

Activity: 190

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:33:22 PM

HyperZanda is offline, as in the whole domain is unreachable. Any idea when this will go back up? I'm hoping that the server is still ticking because I timed a bunch of stuff so it would finish when I would be not busy. :x

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:11:06 PM

HyperZanda is offline, as in the whole domain is unreachable. Any idea when this will go back up? I'm hoping that the server is still ticking because I timed a bunch of stuff so it would finish when I would be not busy. :x

I'm too interesting. http://hyperzanda.com/ - offline for me too. What happening ?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BitPhotos

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:31:01 PM

I'm too interesting. http://hyperzanda.com/ - offline for me too. What happening ?

its fine for me?

TeamEquinox

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:07:35 AM

its fine for me?

Just checked, it's up for me..

Also new to this, any idea where I start? Researching it quite a lot. Can we earn HYPER with this?

iSac54

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:34:09 PM

So does anyone know anything about the Chunky Multipool, has that been shut down or is it still up and running? Cause I'd love to mine HYPER as directly as I could, without having to trade so much.
BitPhotos

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 07:36:42 PM

So does anyone know anything about the Chunky Multipool, has that been shut down or is it still up and running? Cause I'd love to mine HYPER as directly as I could, without having to trade so much.

hyper is POS

iSac54

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:12:59 PM

hyper is POS

Yes I know that hyper is 100% PoS at this stage but there used to be a x11 multipool that paid out in HYPER.
https://chunkypools.com/hyper/  -  But their website never loads so I can't find any info.
TeamEquinox

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:27:46 AM

Xhair is back on server glitching it out..Yay...

edmundduke
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:13:01 AM

The server rankings is bs because of these glitches lol.
If you go look at the stats on http://hyper.microngaming.com/hlstats.php?mode=players&game=csgo

Open the top players, lets say top 4. Only me and Bot Danger have "real" stats.

First place and the new guy fjthegamer are only glitching the poolday maps for stats.

This is why the workshop maps are complete whack. Either they break down, or when you are on last round, disconnect and reconnect map starts again. Meaning, stats whoring through a glitch.
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:43:36 AM

If you go look at the stats on http://hyper.microngaming.com/hlstats.php?mode=players&game=csgo

First place and the new guy fjthegamer are only glitching the poolday maps for stats.

This is why the workshop maps are complete whack. Either they break down, or when you are on last round, disconnect and reconnect map starts again. Meaning, stats whoring through a glitch.

The server rankings are supposed to be reset, been waiting on HYPERfuture to pay out on the competition that ended before you first entered the server.

The xhair map is a problem, but what makes you say the poolday maps are?
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:38:13 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 12:51:29 PM by edmundduke

The server rankings are supposed to be reset, been waiting on HYPERfuture to pay out on the competition that ended before you first entered the server.

No the poolday is not whack. But what makes it glitchy is, when you play like till last round. Reconnect to the server the map restarts from 0. This means 1h on Poolday = about 7h playing regularily. or even more as the spawn times/distances are shot range in poolday. And as you can see from stats lions share of all the points earned are from poolday. One way to remove this is to force a maps end. Meaning bots count as games also, or find another workaround.
Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:24:11 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 05:34:15 PM by Legionnairez

Someone is playing ac_freefall which is a map where CTs and Ts spawn 1m from each other, just keep crosshair in one place and instant kill-people. There is one dude with lots of money and huge points out from nowhere.
Regarding the pooldays:I myself have played them when I'm alone for sped-up way to cumulate points to keep me in the first spot (which I was in the whole time the competition ran). I wouldn't personally keep the maps myself, but since chasing the top spot is most likely always grinding against bots I don't see it glitchy. However, the ac_freefall is something I can't understand, there is no way for a player entering the server to do. you are facing a well-equipped enemy on a freefall, unable to kill them before they kill you.

What I really would like to see is reducing the HYPER reward to much smaller for top players and moving the funds to a monthly CS tournament. As long as the bots are involved it is just about who has the most patience to grind against bots.
I can help hand-picking balanced workshop maps. So far I have tested museum and it seems good.
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:52:43 PM

No the poolday is not whack. But what makes it glitchy is, when you play like till last round. Reconnect to the server the map restarts from 0. This means 1h on Poolday = about 7h playing regularily. or even more as the spawn times/distances are shot range in poolday. And as you can see from stats lions share of all the points earned are from poolday. One way to remove this is to force a maps end. Meaning bots count as games also, or find another workaround.

That is what I thought you meant just making sure. I briefly had the server set to use poolday as the starting map. Due to random server crashes this causes whatever map is set as the start map to be played more than the others (de_dust was previously doing this). Since that time I wrote a shell script which makes sure a random map is used at startup. I will test something today...should be able to have the bots active 24/7 (rather than only once a player joins). This should resolve the map leave issue, but will needlessly use a bunch of server resources running the bots with no one else there. I may just remove the poolday maps, but I like them:(

Someone is playing ac_freefall which is a map where CTs and Ts spawn 1m from each other, just keep crosshair in one place and instant kill-people. There is one dude with lots of money and huge points out from nowhere.
Regarding the pooldays:I myself have played them when I'm alone for sped-up way to cumulate points to keep me in the first spot (which I was in the whole time the competition ran). I wouldn't personally keep the maps myself, but since chasing the top spot is most likely always grinding against bots I don't see it glitchy. However, the ac_freefall is something I can't understand, there is no way for a player entering the server to do. you are facing a well-equipped enemy on a freefall, unable to kill them before they kill you.

What I really would like to see is reducing the HYPER reward to much smaller for top players and moving the funds to a monthly CS tournament. As long as the bots are involved it is just about who has the most patience to grind against bots.
I can help hand-picking balanced workshop maps. So far I have tested museum and it seems good.

Reset balances from the ac_freefall map. ac_freefall and xhair maps are not in the mapcycle and should never be loaded.

I intentionally put poolday in there and, at least originally as described above, set it in a way which made that map run more often than most.

As is there are funds reserved for normal play AND tournaments. Tournaments would not amount to anything more than a bot grind unless bots were removed or we made it a team based tournament. I am in favor of removing bots but that would make it difficult for new players to play and earn HYPER.
aboody94

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

@Ignatius ,
we just want you to save this picture for the top 3 and make sure to pay for them ... :
https://i.imgur.com/3cXCyjF.png
because someone used the poolday map and he endlessly played it when the restart server option was enabled ...
that's really unfair while HYPERfuture said to contact with him about payment and he didn't reply ...
so i hope now you restart the server stats and wait the HYPERfuture till he say if there will be any blitz or not ...
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 11:30:32 AM

I have just paid HYPER to everyone for the first HYPER Counter Strike Blitz! (except for Legionnairez I am waiting for him to confirm his HYPER address).

So we have another one starting as soon as Ignatius resets the statistics!

Announcing the HYPER Monthly Counter-Strike Blitz (Round 2!) Launches Monday 22nd September!!

How Do You Win? - Simply be one of the top 3 players on the HYPER Counter-Strike or HYPER Counter-Strike Global Offensive servers at http://hyper.microngaming.com/hlstats.php After 28 days the top 3 players on each server will win a HYPER prize.

How Much Can You Win? -

1st Place - 2000 HYPER
2nd Place - 1000 HYPER
3rd Place - 500 HYPER

How Do You Enter? - Register on our Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike Global Offensive servers and also post on this thread to join: http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=178.0!

You most post here with your CS username to join the Blitz: http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=178.0

If anyone has missed out contact me asap.

Much more HYPER news coming soon!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:24:10 PM

I will be joining this round for sure!
LightningBlade

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:26:05 PM

So what really happen to HyperZanda, nobody cares about the project anymore?

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: